Zaria, thank you for the hard work you have put into this, its a thing of beauty. 

I have a request.

Instead of the Dom follower immediately running away if their relationship with the character is low could they fight but only till their health drops to a certain level like 50%? It seemed strange to me that my bad assed Domme would turn in an flee from bandit scum she could easily dispose of. With this style of combat the player could instead of melee fighting, could heal and buff their Domme with Courage or the like spell. I'm not sure if it exists but a spell that allowed the player to share her health with her owner would be useful as well. As the Domme grows to like her slave the health buffer could be gradually lowered (or can cheat with a menu function).  

I'm with this too. Plus, Zaira, can you make a cheat that will keep relationship at the present state? I love to read when my dom answers that she loves me to and that she is happy. And I'm kind of sad when she decide to walk away after relationship drop down.

You don't need a cheat - you can simply obey to your follower. That keeps her happy.

There are so much possibilities now :

• go with her into battle, she likes looting sessions > 100 Septims
  • present her with money and jewels
  • she loves to watch you being fucked
  • she loves it when you entering torture furnitures so she can play with you

And it is easy to avoid that she dislike you:

• Follow each of her orders ASAP
  • Avoid being outside at nights
  • Don't let her wait for you - she will be with you
  • Don't take money away from her
  • Always wear you slave collar or your whoring outfit
  • Avoid being outside for long time if it is raining or snowing

At least: Merry her and she will never run away - even if she is angry with you

I don't have plans to merge ME Slavery: The concept of that mod was very restricted - I had to plan every scene. A lack of scenes makes it boring. That mod was a dead end and most of the slavery scenes are available in a much cleaner way in ME Prostitution now.

That is my plan with ME: There will be still a lot of scenes - but the main focus will be in consensual slavery and follower AI and relationship. I will make the follower capricious and bring more and more side factors into the relationship. More and more things your follower like or dislike. There will be places and persons that your follower hate - the follower will reward you if you do some vanilla quests - I will also bring in the conflict between imperials and stormcloaks into the relationship. It will be harder to satisfy your follower if he is in the opposite faction.

Based on the character values you follower will like or dislike it if you steal, murder or if you spend money to poor peoples...

Additionally I might split the prostitution aspect into a separate mod.

You don't need a cheat - you can simply obey to your follower. That keeps her happy.

I don't have plans to merge ME Slavery: The concept of that mod was very restricted - I had to plan every scene. A lack of scenes makes it boring. That mod was a dead end and most of the slavery scenes are available in a much cleaner way in ME Prostitution now.

That is my plan with ME: There will be still a lot of scenes - but the main focus will be in consensual slavery and follower AI and relationship. I will make the follower capricious and bring more and more side factors into the relationship. More and more things your follower like or dislike. There will be places and persons that your follower hate - the follower will reward you if you do some vanilla quests - I will also bring in the conflict between imperials and stormcloaks into the relationship. It will be harder to satisfy your follower if he is in the opposite faction.

Based on the character values you follower will like or dislike it if you steal, murder or if you spend money to poor peoples...

Sounds awesome Zaira.

Really liking this mod and i am seriously looking forward to its progress.

I am using Luna as my married follower (House in Riften with 2 kids) and as Maria Eden Prostitution Master and i am having alot of fun :)

I do agree that ME v.2 handles far better than ME 1 ever did in regards to slavery, however one thing I never seem to get or might be missing entirely is losing in combat and being sent to the auction place and from there being made into a prostitute, All i ever seem to get is the dead end lust slave quest.

What im basically asking is it possible to be sent to the auction through losing combat any more? and if so what increases the chance of it happening, is there any settings I can alter?

Thank you for these tips. Very helpful. And compliments for the plans for this mod. Love it. :)

Can I suggest a couple of things:-

Blindfold uses Zaz settings so visibility is normal in 3rd person. With my ENB you might as well have a fade to black screen, it's so dark with your Blindfold equipped.

Bounty Hunters to not be essential. Tough, sure but it takes away the whole sandbox feel of the game when cannot defeat an opponent.

An option to end the quest and return equipment, if scripts fail to run you're stuck. I.E. while enslaved to Hulda I have a message that a john is looking for whore but that npc never approaches me and now I no longer have any whore dialogues making it impossible to earn my freedom and then hopefully my gear back, assuming you do actually get your gear back.

Zaira - there a three problems in the game.

1. After I marry my follower, the "Please, kiss me" dialogue disappears from the dialogue box. If this is made with purpose, please, turn it back.

2. After the marriage, i can't trade things with my follower. When she accept trading, the dialogue box shuts down and nothing happens.

3. When I became sex slave to my follower I took her to Bannered mare in Whiterun. it was the night and she went to sleep. She gave me to Hulda and I was offered to "Night whore" quest. When I started the quest and asked NPC for sex service, she said she want to flog me. When i got undressed and I knelled down and when the whipping started, all NPCs in tavern started to fight that NPC and the game froze.

Papyrus.0.rar

Guest Dakota02

ummmm i kinda ran into a snag i got actuioned an they left the collar an cuffs on an my i guess hes my pimp wants me to get dressed but i cant.... what do i do here???? lol 

how do you acquire a follower for consensual slavery?

Ask someone...

Option 1 : ask them to be a follower (non native follower dialogue) and then offer him to be his slave

2: ask directly to be a slave

3: use ME quick start training or auction or directly slavery

1. After I marry my follower, the "Please, kiss me" dialogue disappears from the dialogue box. If this is made with purpose, please, turn it back.

2. After the marriage, i can't trade things with my follower. When she accept trading, the dialogue box shuts down and nothing happens.

3. When I became sex slave to my follower I took her to Bannered mare in Whiterun. it was the night and she went to sleep. She gave me to Hulda and I was offered to "Night whore" quest. When I started the quest and asked NPC for sex service, she said she want to flog me. When i got undressed and I knelled down and when the whipping started, all NPCs in tavern started to fight that NPC and the game froze.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

Kiss me is a non-slave follower dialogue - I might add it to slave follower dialogue...

The follower sometimes kisses you if you are a very obedient slave.

About exchanging items : some NPCs (eg Sapphire in Riften) cannot be used as follower - they have some AI overrides that interfere with my AI overrides. Which follower do you use?

I get best results with followers that are designed to be followers. Even marriage works best with followers that are marriageable by design.

You can likely expect problems when turning a non unique NPC into a follower.

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.rar

Kiss me is a non-slave follower dialogue - I might add it to slave follower dialogue...

As a slave the follower sometimes kisses you if you are very obedient.

About exchanging items : some NPCs (eg Sapphire in Riften) cannot be used as follower - they have some AI overrides that interfere with my AI overrides. Which follower do you use?

I get best results with followers that are designed to be followers. Even marriage works best with followers that are marriageable by design.

Thanks for the answer.

1. "Please, kiss me" stopped working right after I married my follower and in that time I didn't became her sex slave yet.

2. I'm using custom made follower called Laraya. She doesn't have custom made voise, but she's using Vanilla's. (Laraya: http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/26350/?)

A NPC created with the NPC editor is unique and shall work as they don't have any AI overrides.

I forget to check if you are a follower slave in Marriage override...

In the logs I can see that you seems to use AFT - there might be some unexpected AI overrides caused by AFT - please retry without AFT

AFT fills your log with plenty of error messages - looks like it is broken

CWDisableDuringSiegeScript is also in a unexpected state - try a fresh game

XPMSE settings seems to be wrong - log full of XPMSE warnings - disable all weapon overrides in XPMSE

A NPC created with the NPC editor is unique and shall work as they don't have any AI overrides.

I forget to check if you are a follower slave in Marriage override...

In the logs I can see that you seems to use AFT - there might be some unexpected AI overrides caused by AFT - please retry without AFT

AFT fills your log with plenty of error messages - looks like it is broken

CWDisableDuringSiegeScript is also in a unexpected state - try a fresh game

XPMSE settings seems to be wrong - log full of XPMSE warnings - disable all weapon overrides in XPMSE

Thanks for the tips... Will check them out right away.

Zaira i was wondering if in the future there will also be male content added to this mod ?? for male characters to have female slaves / prostitute instaid of only female content.

No - only the pimp / follower. Most dialogues are gender specific. Keep in mind that I have to create every dialogue line twice for every pimp / follower dialogue. If I allow a different gender also for the player I have to create four dialogue lines. I cannot handle so much dialogues.

Nope - I'm a wine drinker - my mother tongue is German - but my roots are Italian. The reality is : rests of pizza have covered my keyboard...

Thanks for the update ♥

If only I knew german a little I could do an Italian translation of this mod T_T

EDIT: One question for all of you: What clothes mod do you use with this? Which are your favourite?

I use chainmail top with the lower panties deleted. you can modify the top for the body you are using with bodyslide. I use animated pussy.  That combined with a sheer skirt really advertise the characters wares adding to the role play effect for being whore slave with this mod. Then for gameply you can use accessories such as gloves, boots, belts, stockings etc to create and add to your armor value for combat without detracting from roleplay making sure your character does not get slaughtered from the first blow in combat. There are higher value armors out there but chainmail top is a little more in line with Skyrim immersion than the higher valued skimpy but modern night ware that is available. Some of the fur tops would fit this also.  I dont have permissions for this so can not post but with bodyslide and outfit studio this is real easy to do.