1 hour ago, Piiska said:

Can collars be used in outfits as long as they have no effects? Like some collars from Non-devious devices. Or is it better to just not use any?

No. Not if they are Zaz or DD collars.  But Immersive Jewelry has some collars that are jewelry that work OK (can even be worn at the same time as Zaz or DD collars).

I tried converting the CGI fixed riften brothel guests from male to females in the CK and upon saving the CK crashes with that dam error about close the program so when I do that the riften brothel esp is corrupted. TES5EDIT says characters have no names and the location has no name I have to start over again. It will just crash again and again I don't understand why the fuck it happens just that dam error and crash. Anyone else try to change the riften brothel and see problems?

1 hour ago, Zor2k13 said:

I tried converting the CGI fixed riften brothel guests from male to females in the CK and upon saving the CK crashes with that dam error about close the program so when I do that the riften brothel esp is corrupted. TES5EDIT says characters have no names and the location has no name I have to start over again. It will just crash again and again I don't understand why the fuck it happens just that dam error and crash. Anyone else try to change the riften brothel and see problems?

The plugins are localized using Beths own localization standard but the CK doesn't support it, messing up the plugin upon saving. So you'll have to delocalize the plugin first.

On ‎9‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 9:11 AM, nameless701 said:

MariaEden needs a new Gamestart

Thats wrong. it works starting in the middle of a game. you have to stop and restart me in mcm then.  i never had this Problem, but if mcm does not show up, it is not ME fault.

4 hours ago, zaira said:

No mcm = no Maria Eden 

I use mcm as startup vehicle 

Thats not what is meant. MCM is installed. Got somewhere around 30 sub menus in it for other mods. What Im saying is that Maria Eden has no MCM menu that appears. Forced a refresh of MCM to find it and everything. not sure what Doobydoob and I are doing wrong, but the MCM menu is simply not registering.

So this issue came up back when I first started playing but then it seemed to solve itself & now it's come back on a new character:

Over time as I played the game whether or not I used stuff from ME, the dialogue option "May I ask you something?" where I can set npcs to show up at ME auctions or submit to them has disappeared & been replaced with the "Would you like to do something with me?" option. Is this normal or is there a way to get the other dialogue option back? Cuz I want to mark more npcs as auction goers or try the fucktoy option again on bandits.

• 2 weeks later...