On 7/24/2018 at 1:18 PM, zaira said:

They are triggered by spell with a comfortable menu system 

Any possibility of this version being linked? Honestly, bugs and issues are a regular fact of life when it comes to modding Skyrim, I'd just be excited to see part of this working!

I am currently reorganizing MEP completely to get rid of the ZAP/DD war.

I decided to drop all MEP location mods, about 90% of all furniture stuff and 99% of all armor stuff.

This means a 2/3 loss of content and a re-focusing on immersive old-style BDSM (ropes, little bit iron and a couple of selected furnitures).

A very small collection of furnitures (only immersive ones) might become part of ZEP and when a DD furniture framework is rolled out I try to adapt them. If this is impossible I will likely drop furniture support completely.

Next MEP will use vanilla locations for its content.

15 hours ago, zaira said:

I decided to drop all MEP location mods, about 90% of all furniture stuff and 99% of all armor stuff.

This means a 2/3 loss of content and a re-focusing on immersive old-style BDSM (ropes, little bit iron and a couple of selected furnitures).

A very small collection of furnitures (only immersive ones) might become part of ZEP and when a DD furniture framework is rolled out I try to adapt them. If this is impossible I will likely drop furniture support completely.

Smart move on your part. It is getting ridiculous.

On 7/3/2016 at 9:15 PM, galgat said:

Love this mod..

>>>>>> First Problem I have ran Into is with the New Whip Purchase <<<<<<<

1. When the Master enters a merchant owned cell, They will quite often attempt to buy a Whip, or this is the first thing that the Master seems to want to buy.

2. The purchase does fine, and the Master now has a whip.

3. The master then gets permission to test the new whip on Player Slave.

4. Master tells you to Kneel.

5. After I Kneel, the master starts walking, and normally finds the door, and leaves the cell.

6. I have been able to fix this by using the Wheel Cheat menu, and forcing the master to move to me.

>>>>> Second Problem Is with the Slave to the Guild Quest >>>>>>>>>

1. I have master relationship at 1 or zero... [They do not like me much]

2. I enter the Companions Building in White run.

3. Normally this will start the quest where the Master tells the Guild master that they will be gone for some time, and wants them to take care of there slave.

4. The Guild member forces me to redress into a corset, and tells me to sweep the floor.

5. I start sweeping the floor.

6. Soon or in the next Hour I have a visitor that tells me to have sex, or take a beating or some thing.

7. I will get 2 or three such customers before some Guild member Brings a dog in the front door.

8. then normally another Guild member will come to me, and tell me I am to dance at some event.

9. This Guild member will then keep telling me to "come on!" or saying "how long do I have to wait"

10. I have found no work around on this one, They just keep telling me to "come on!" or saying "how long do I have to wait"

Also >>> This is very much the same thing that happens to me during the beginning of the training Quest <<<

11. If this is to work for all guilds I have yet to make it happen for the mages Guild or the Thief's Guild

[[[ I do not run any extra mods except clothing mod's, I do not have DDI or DDE or sexlab Arousel active at all in this profile. I am running  Skyrim SexLab - Sex Animation Framework v1.62 - UPDATED Jun 3rd 2016 v1.62.  I am also running ZazAnimationPack_V0611 ]]]

[[[ Animations I have >>> NonSexlabAnimationPack3.1, and SLAL_AnimationsByLeito_v1.3a, and SLAL_FunnyBizness12.7, I also have latest CreatureFramework ]]]

I wish I could or had more for you, I was hopeful that this might be of some help to you. I have tried to explain it as best I know how.

Did you manage to fix dance for guild event? Thanks! 

Guys! Help me please with two things.

I'm trying to remove Cheats menu from UI wheel, but my scripting level is -999 ((

Can someone please do this for me? ?

And next one: may be lockable settings? (like in DFW or DCL)? Or simply remove option that allows you to choose for what kind of task PC will be assigned.

I will be very appreciate if someone can help.^^ 

On 10/23/2016 at 6:42 PM, zaira said:

Next release comes with:

• SlaveTat support - SlaveTats are simply handled as part of outfits
  • Heretical Resources - Chained cuffs are rattling now, Nipple Clamps for punishment...
  • New large Quest Khajit Transport: you no longer gets teleported but become a victim of a very humiliating slave transport. You never saw this before in Tamriel - the journey becomes an adventure and you might never reach the destination you expected before.
  • New Quest - Night in Stables: You mistress might like to leave you locked up in a stable while she goes having some fun in the tavern. The hostlers welcomes you with open arms (their horses too).
  • New Mini Quest - Mine Slave: You might get sold to a mine corporation and work as a miner and a fucktoy for other miners. No much variety - fuck & work.
  • Many small improvements in the follower mechanics
  • Builder spell (self) : Executioner Chopping Block and Fireplace added
  • New voices (German): Two new male voice actors, one additional female actor.
  • Sitting spectators: If there are chairs or benches near the hot spot the spectators sits
  • Spectator call - hotkey.
  • ... (many things that I have forgotten - I worked so long on this release - especially at the transport quest)
  • more than 1000 new voice topics - making everything more humiliating

I was looking for fix and saw it ? will it be in next release? Looks cool! Any chance for new updated list with stuff your done/working on?

17 hours ago, nameless701 said:

ME-Version is not compatible with DCL or other DD-Mods

nameless701, this is why i printed "like in...", cause lockable config menu is simple scripting without any references and it has not got any relationships with DD family mods.

I'm sure that this is more then possible, but like i said, my scripting lvl is -999.

I'm asking about this cause ME is great mod, sooo great that i'm ready to forget about DD mods completely , BUT...

It is not challenging at all: u can reset all ME quests, release your PC from slavery, set whore punishment price to minimal, or even select by yourself what your owner will want to do with you.
Until this is possible, this is not a true slavery mod, this is just a fetish god simulator.

I willing to help this mod to became even better but only i can do is to mark things like this.

On 8/9/2018 at 9:15 PM, zaira said:

Seems like you are really reworking the whole mod. Is this going to be a similar situation like the old ME Slavery being reworked to a completely separate mod. Or will we be able to update the current version with the new one without a clean save?

Thank you for your hard work on this mod over the years btw.

Thank you

I do hope you made the quick access to changing clothes a key. If it was separate it would be the best wardrobe mode around.

I think best thing is actual quest line and not furniture. So if you are a slave, then you should be treated as one and lead around as one.

I'm having 1 issue with this mod. I don't know why, but the textures it came with (Prisoner rag group) are not loading. Just a neon purple blob. I've had a lot of other high detailed mods running at the same time and never had this issue.

*Side note*

The "Quick Start" addon gave me the infinite loading screen. I DID narrow it down the that.

On 8/9/2018 at 10:15 PM, zaira said:

will this make space for some story missions maybe...like the kajit slaver for travel that was mentioned 2 years ago?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2018 at 7:54 PM, zaira said:

Don't add Cuffs, Collars, Plugs, Blindfolds, Gags and Chastity Belts to outfits - those kind of restraints are part of quests and I don't really check for existing devices.

Especially the collar is problematic because it is the major restraint that signals to everybody that you are enslaved.

Can collars be used in outfits as long as they have no effects? Like some collars from Non-devious devices. Or is it better to just not use any?