1 hour ago, zaira said:

Oh - and I forget to say that I want to remove the DD incompatibilities - at least a little bit -  this increases my effort - but a coexistence of Sanguine/Curses Loot etc. is worth the effort I hope. But my first integration efforts I spend are for Skooma Whore because it fits so perfectly into the Maria Eden world...

You should integrate your own version Skooma Whore directy onto ME, in my opinion.
While Skoomy Whore works function wise, the world edits are painfull.

3 hours ago, zaira said:

I think about uploading 2.5 as alpha preview too - but I fear I get flooded with questions and support requests because it is way more complex than 2.1.

I have a lot more to do in real life currently - that is the reason why I don't have time to do support or spend more effort in 2.5 development.

Ultimately it is your mod, so whatever you decide on is entirely up to you. However, I don't think anybody would say no to an update of any caliber. :smile:

Splitting MEP into separate mods? Damn is great idea but sounds like a lot of work :confused: i mean i would like to play ME with vanilla skyrim quests and its kinda impossible so splitting mep into separate mods would make it possible right, not sure if it matter but i played ME a lot with zap8 and never had any problems 

about uploading new version - i mean why not? we can always test it and report some bugs maybe open new alpha/beta topic like dd/sd+ or something like that. 

1 hour ago, CGi said:

You should integrate your own version Skooma Whore directy onto ME, in my opinion.
While Skoomy Whore works function wise, the world edits are painfull.

Is this really still relevant? I think 2018 should no one care about the vanilla world in Skyrim any longer but filling it with new content. There will be definitely no more big DLC that revives the dead old story.

For me Skyrim is only a stage for adult entertainment. The only one that allows integrating complete user defined storylines.

With this mindset I have no troubles with mods that breaks the vanilla Skyrim, and how about you?

5 minutes ago, zaira said:

Is this really still relevant? I think 2018 should no one care about the vanilla world in Skyrim any longer but filling it with new content. There will be definitely no more big DLC that revives the dead old story.

For me Skyrim is only a stage for adult entertainment. The only one that allows integrating complete user defined storylines.

With this mindset I have no troubles with mods that breaks the vanilla Skyrim, and how about you?

i was more refering to the drug dens Skooma Whore adds. incompatible with alot of mods, not fully finished and NavMesh problems. i usually remove all of it when using Skooma Whore.

Made an All-in-One installer-driven package for your mod that features the base mod, all extension and that is multilingual.

Changes done:
- all plugins cleaned (quiet a few deleted objects and between 400 and 2000 iTM's)

- all plugins localized so they support all vanilla languages

- available translations (german, russian, french & english) included

- vanilla entries in all other vanilla languages translated so vanilla places, objects and NPC's are in the games language

- added USLEEP as a dependencie to all plugins to free them from obsolete entries created by the CK and accidental clicks (mostly location referers and coords)

- all plugins patched with USLEEP's changes so they are no longer overwritten

if most of those plugins where incompatible with Maria Eden V2.1, then those changes might have fixed those and they are of course overall more compatible.

Download:

[Deleted - taken over by the mod author.]

@zaira Kannst das Paket gerne übernehmen, denn nach einiger Zeit werde ich es aus meinem Mega-Konto löschen.

Die Plugins können jedoch nicht so wie sie sind im CK verwendet werden, da es Beths eigenen Lokalisierungsstandard nicht unterstützt.

Müsstest sie daher vorher delokalisieren.

19 minutes ago, galgat said:

This look interesting, I hate the USLEEP being forced on it. It pushes to many absolute's In My Opinion.

USLEEP is absolute. Overwriting changes from it should only be done if it's unavoidable. But to everyone their own.
i could have left it out but then we would end up with alot more duplicated records so it was a strategical decission.

49 minutes ago, CGi said:

USLEEP is absolute. Overwriting changes from it should only be done if it's unavoidable. But to everyone their own.
i could have left it out but then we would end up with alot more duplicated records so it was a strategical decission.

Yes, but what I hate is I have profiles with out USLEEP, or USKP singles, and I actually have not real problems with them, and I get to use the barrel's to put junk in, and I have never missed anything in them.

I did put fixes for the critters spam, and pillar building spam, and a couple of other log spam's in them, but they work flawlessly for me, and I can run the DLC's if I want or turn them off if I do not.  I am not forced to run all of them if I do not want to, and best of all my log file has never been any larger than 1500 lines with the Unofficial patches off.  It gets Gigantic with them on.

I made a new Character profile with no Unofficial patches at all the other day, and for the first time in I don't know when I did "Blood on Ice quest" with absolutely not problems, and bought and furnished Hjerim perfectly.

So I have doubts about the Unofficial patches effectiveness on many levels.  I prefer a more singular approach to Skyrim problem's, rather than the Unofficial patches shot gun approach. Which for me has never really addressed any truly needed Bug fixes, in my opinion.

I mean I have the USKP in many profiles, and even have USLEEP in a couple of them, but USLEEP has always caused problems Me eventually.

14 minutes ago, galgat said:

I mean I have the USKP in many profiles, and even have USLEEP in a couple of them, but USLEEP has always caused problems Me eventually.

i have none of the problems you mention but i tend to patch all mods i use - especially older ones - with the changes from USLEEP.
This alone fixes alot of things because some of USLEEP fixes are ofc depending of other fixes being in place.

But you can simply remove the USLEEP dependencie from my upload using TES5Edit because i reference nothing inside USLEEP.

The dependency really only serves to purpose to carry some changes over for which i else had to patch several records, making them identical to USLEEP records in the process.

And now we burried my post. Thanks for that. :tongue:

2 hours ago, CGi said:

Made an All-in-One installer-driven package for your mod that features the base mod, all extension and that is multilingual.

Changes done:
- all plugins cleaned (quiet a few deleted objects and between 400 and 2000 iTM's)

- vanilla entries in all other vanilla languages translated so vanilla places, objects and NPC's are in the games language

- added USLEEP as a dependencie to all plugins to free them from obsolete entries created by the CK and accidental clicks (mostly location referers and coords)

if most of those plugins where incompatible with Maria Eden V2.1, then those changes might have fixed those and they are of course overall more compatible.

Download:

Mega.NZ (129MB)

@zaira Kannst das Paket gerne übernehmen, denn nach einiger Zeit werde ich es aus meinem Mega-Konto löschen.

Die Plugins können jedoch nicht so wie sie sind im CK verwendet werden, da es Beths eigenen Lokalisierungsstandard nicht unterstützt.

good stuff, thank you CGI

13 hours ago, CGi said:

Changes done:

Download:

Mega.NZ (129MB)

WOW - Thank you! I'll adopt it ASAP.

32 minutes ago, zaira said:

Done - you can delete it now from your Mega repository

Done. if you have questions about removing the localisation (so the plugins can be used as modding target in the CK again) or the structure of the installer, then feel free to ask.

P.s.: The pictures shown in the installer for each extension might not be correct. Feel free to correct them. i suck at making screenshots so i used what's there.
The descriptions for the extensions aren't very good either. Guess i suck at creating those too. ^^

P.p.s.: You might want to make a note in the description that when the installer quits/aborts silently in NMM then that's because the requirements for the mod where not met and NMM sadly doesn't show a dialogue about this. The requirements for the installer are the dependencies of the main plugin. Those must be installed AND activated for the installer to work.

14 minutes ago, Punga said:

A fake update, nice. 

Not really fake because all plugins where patched with more then just minor changes.

He could have added a revision number making it version 2.1.1 but he decided not to. Deal with it. ;)

if I understand this correctly - the Maria Eden 2.1 CGi posted is the year and a half old Maria Eden 2.1. plus many assorted fixes.

This updated 2.1 has now been moved to the download page, replacing the old unpatched 2.1....

I am guessing there will not be a change summary.

Does this need to go on a clean install or just on top of the old 2.1?

Can Galgat's voice pack be used with it?