I asked for a job to the innkeeper girl in the ponytail brothel. I agreed with her about her cut. I accepted the job but she stopped acting and nothing more happened. If I try to talk to her I get the message "this person is busy" but nothing happens.

The some thing happens when i try to get a license. The stewards (i tried with Avenicci and Anuriel) simply stopped moving and when I try to talk to them I got that damned "this person is busy" message.

What is going wrong?

well... my pimp stuck after saying "show me yout ass". Still cant start the quest...

By the way, even I stopped the debuff, took heels off, my girls would get slowed with heels, too.

Make sure to use the MCM to set up what keys you want to use. Then press said keys and slelect " Show Ass " think its actually arse right now on english version though.

Thanks! It work.

But now the pimp stuck again after passing me the work dress...

Put it on.

I just figured out what went wrong: the mod did't reconize my custom whore dress somehow. So after picking up vanilla one, it finally worked! Anyway, thanks.

Also with the Actions button wheel, after the npc says something along the line " put this one ...."  Choose " get dressed "  or if that doesn't work go to the MCM, under outfits section click " Load " and select  Vanlilla .  That will force the Wench outfit on your character.   The current json is having a issue with custom set clothing on my set up as well.   Until I can take some time to see what is blocking it from recognizing set outfits I will just use the vanilla one.   

Also suggest the Minidresses collection and Wench's wardrobe mod's to make the vanilla wench outfit more " whorish " and expand upon the look.

I have a few questions, is there a mod house of burden could be conflicting with? If i install it i get CTD after a few seconds starting a new game and instant ctd on loading anything. Otherwise can I play this mod without house of burden or is the auction necessary for the mod to work well?

EDIT: To specify I'm sure I'm doing something wrong but I really want to play this mod and I'm not sure if I can do it without house of burden without stuff failing because there is no auction available. :3

Issues and Translation:

____Translation____

1.) 

old: "you will now be at around the clock for sex games of all kinds are available"

new: "You will now be used around the clock for sex games that become available"

4.) Blindfolds don't respect DD blur values.

Just a few corrections and maybe som rewording to sound a little less formal:

6.) 

old: "This dildo will take you on a regular basis to the brink of orgasm so you tomorrow particularly fit for sex work are"

new: "This dildo will on a regular basis will bring you to the brink of orgasm, so tomorrow you will be more fit for whoring."

suggested: "This dildo will regularly bring you to the brink of orgasm, so tomorrow you will be more fit for whoring."

7.) 

old: "And this belt ensures that you can not you take out the dildo again easily"

new: "And this belt ensures that you cannot take the dildo out so easily again"

suggested: "And this belt ensures that the dildo cannot come out" (I think at all, so easily implies that it's possible for it to come out at all)

10.) 

old: "You should better educate your whore , She does her work badly. From me you get no Septims!"

new: "You should better educate your whore, She does her work poorly and you'll get no Septims from me"

suggested: "You should better educate your whore, she does her work poorly and you'll get no Septims from me"

12.) 

old: "you shouldn't be squeamish when a client is rough with you you can bear a bit of pain for the money!"

new: "You shouldn't be squeamish when a client is rough with you, you can bare a bit of pain for the money!"

suggested: "You shouldn't be squeamish when a client is rough with you, you can bear a bit of pain for the money!"

14.) 

old: "Enough standing around operating free but ragged"

new: "Enough standing around and looking all ragged"

suggested: I'm not entirely sure what this is supposed to mean really. If it is taken as "Stop standing around looking scruffy and get to work" then use that if, but the connotation is that they want you do stop hanging around then "Stop standing around looking scruffy and come work for me" (implying choice)

I asked for a job to the innkeeper girl in the ponytail brothel. I agreed with her about her cut. I accepted the job but she stopped acting and nothing more happened. If I try to talk to her I get the message "this person is busy" but nothing happens.

The some thing happens when i try to get a license. The stewards (i tried with Avenicci and Anuriel) simply stopped moving and when I try to talk to them I got that damned "this person is busy" message.

What is going wrong?

it sounds like the dialogue did'nt display for what you are required to do. I've had that a couple of times and tried stripping and/or kneeling depending on the circumstances. oh and make sure you have fus-ro-doh correctly installed.  ;)

@GregariousGibbon

I went ahead and updated it with your suggestions only thing i changed is "Stop standing around looking scruffy and get to work" to "Stop standing around looking all ragged and get to work!" to me scruffy just doesn't work or sound right.

Some of these were hard to decipher the meaning even while playing but honestly i don't know why they suggest in this mod if you're English to turn off the voices because even if they are in a different language they sound really good.

The actor values "SpeedMult" and "CarryWeight" are modified by Heel debuff - if you actor is stuck play with console player.setav.

Don't install as an update of ME 1.x - this will break everything.

And don't try with a save game containing ME 1.x.

If you have troubles with hdtHighHeels - reinstall hdtHighHeels - in ME 1.x there was an option to patch hdtHighHeels - this patch is now contra productive. And ensure that you have no other mod that adds debuff to heels.

Don't use together with NIOVHH - if you use NIOVHH disable all ME HighHeel settings.

I set all the heels stuff to disabled per default in next version. For me it works perfectly and I have reviewed my heels code 20 times - it is correct.

@zaira - I sent you a PM quite a while ago about the clothing. Could you please respond back?

I don't upload abandoned stuff anywhere - try Google - you will find most of abandoned stuff on chinese or russian hosts.

I recommend to make backups of all mods you load - especially nexus hosted mods disappears very often.

Zaira,

Here are my feedback after trying MEP v2: It was working smoothly and wondeful for me.

1. Outfit setup in MCM: How to create/change outfit with json file? Do we edit them?

2. Some whore Jobs are not disappearing from list, even if it finished.

3. Blind: Can you make it brighter. It is too dark.

Other than that, your Mod is very impressive and looks better than old ME Slave Mod. Thank you very much for your mod !!

I am sorry - but I have enough to do with modding - if you find errors in translations try this tool:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/29148/?

and participate in ME development...

Does the dialogue have to be edit through the esp file then couldn't i just use tes5edit and send you the fixed version?

Believe me - TESVTranslator is A LOT more comfortable for translating mods than TESVEdit. However - you like ME - so you might like pain...

Use whatever you want.

@ Zaira

Ich glaube, die Leute haben noch nicht begriffen,dass sie nach dem Erstellen der Settings ein neues Spiel starten müssen.

Nächster Fehler: Nach einem Gefängnissaufenthalt startet die Auktion nicht mehr automatisch (dürfte aber schon bekannt sein)

Eigentlich nicht notwendig - wenn ich mir ein Outfit definiere, kann ich es auch sofort nutzen. Die meisten Einstellungen werden bei jedem Quest Start neu eingelesen - sollten also spätestens dann wirksam werden.

Auktion automatisch? Wie startet sie denn automatisch?

I am sorry - but I have enough to do with modding - if you find errors in translations try this tool:

Does the dialogue have to be edit through the esp file then couldn't i just use tes5edit and send you the fixed version?

Believe me - TESVTranslator is A LOT more comfortable for translating mods than TESVEdit. However - you like ME - so you might like pain...

Use whatever you want.

@ Zaira

Ich glaube, die Leute haben noch nicht begriffen,dass sie nach dem Erstellen der Settings ein neues Spiel starten müssen.

Nächster Fehler: Nach einem Gefängnissaufenthalt startet die Auktion nicht mehr automatisch (dürfte aber schon bekannt sein)

Eigentlich nicht notwendig - wenn ich mir ein Outfit definiere, kann ich es auch sofort nutzen. Die meisten Einstellungen werden bei jedem Quest Start neu eingelesen - sollten also spätestens dann wirksam werden.

Lol bring the pain and I am on it i'll start fixing the english version now I can't help it this mod is too good not to want to help you out a bit if just a little.

Use whatever you want.

@ Zaira

Bisher bin ich nach einem Aufenhalt im Knast immer im Auktionshaus gelandet...jetzt spawne ich nackt in der jeweiligen Stadt

Here is my old list of outfit recommendations:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/51967-maria-eden-20-public-alpha-test/page-15?do=findComment&comment=1385187

They are fine with the UNP body that is recommended for Devious Devices Assets

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/21199/?

Victoria Velina is available here - and she is my current favourite pimp.

I would prefer UUNP but I am to stupid for it - some outfits are only available as transformation templates and I have no idea how it works - the whole bodyslide stuff doesn't work well with my MO setup. So I stuck with UNP.

Under the editor ID its MariaHVDontLikeJohn which says "Ich eckel mich vor diesem Freier" the english translation doesn't make sense when it comes back you have any idea what its trying to say zaira?

Bug: This mod screws with HDT HIgh Heels system. With it installed, if I load a save file where I already have high heels equipped, my feet are permanently embedded in the floor unless I set up additional offset. Might want to take a look at that.

Under the editor ID its MariaHVDontLikeJohn which says "Ich eckel mich vor diesem Freier" the english translation doesn't make sense when it comes back you have any idea what its trying to say zaira?

Maybe "I am disgusted by this john" - I don't speak English very well.

Bug: This mod screws with HDT HIgh Heels system. With it installed, if I load a save file where I already have high heels equipped, my feet are permanently embedded in the floor unless I set up additional offset. Might want to take a look at that.

Is most likely not a ME issue - I change skeleton only if you wear NiOverride heels. For HDT HighHeels I only add a speed debuff.

Maybe "I am disgusted by this john" - I don't speak English very well.

You're great that sounds perfect.

What is going wrong?

it sounds like the dialogue did'nt display for what you are required to do. I've had that a couple of times and tried stripping and/or kneeling depending on the circumstances. oh and make sure you have fus-ro-doh correctly installed.  ;)

fuz-ro-doh. I was missing fuz-ro-doh! Now it's working.

Thank you very much.

I have the same issue as above but I make it to where the work clothes are handed over and then freeze.  It worked one time but CTD due to a comp update.  Tried again and doesn't work.  Also the leash never lets go :( anyone else see this?  when in the AH you get led up and the sale starts and back down you go following the guard.  I can't even force the release.