I met a bug... after receiving my outfit, the mod stop. the pimp is busy (no dialogue available), and there are not new dialogues options for NPCs.

I tried both with Follower and innkeeper.

Same with me. Started a new game three times and whatever I do, I lost my dialogue options and my pimp is always busy. I followed instructions to the letter when installed the mod.

Put on the outfit she gave you.

That is the only "hang" I have seen at that point.

I have the animation of giving/receiving outfit but I gt nothing from my pimp. I started to have this problem only with the latest ME version. In all previous versions I always received the outfit. Also, all whores i created using Self builder and whores made by Builder spell are naked although I loaded whores outfits.

in tavern and streets NPCs work so far, but all other npc do not work, in houses, jarls court, bandits etc. dialogue "what do you have to offer" does not appear.

if i bring the npc outside their house (with other mods) then the dialogue appears.

very often clients stay where they finished the whore job and do not return to their sandbox, this fills the bedroom....

anspritzen ( no idea of english name) is not the  custom facial animation of SL anymore.  no reaction of any SLkeys. client now stands 90-120 degree beneath the whore, who has the mouth open. what for ? can the client cum through the corner 90-120 degree?  why not simply leave the custom facial animation ?

most of the special clients  (giants, bandits, falmer, thalmor, etc) do not work, pathing goes to nowhere. or no animation startts and "sucessfuilly"  closes. should be overworked

the new marriage dialogue, isnt there one in the game already with a fine quest ?

I want to be able to play this mod but I just cant get it to work at all, creating a new game it  ctd's after a few seconds of exiting racemenu, if I I add it after race menu it ctd's when I'm finished selecting the lal stuff and use the bed or exit the cell.  even just running the bare essentials to get it to work it still ctd's

Papyrus wont link right so I'll link load order.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.

Skyrim.esm

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp

ApachiiHair.esm

ApachiiHairFemales.esm

hdtHighHeel.esm

SexLab.esm

ZaZAnimationPack.esm

SexLabAroused.esm

MiasLair.esp

Devious Devices - Assets.esm

Devious Devices - Integration.esm

daymoyl.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

BeeingFemale.esm

SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm

Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm

Devious Devices - Expansion.esm

ClimatesOfTamriel.esm

ScocLB.esm

SkyUI.esp

NewmillerPiercings3.esp

NewmillerPiercings2.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

TrXArmor - 01Vanilla Replacer.esp

Immersive Weapons.esp

TERAArmors_CBBE.esp

The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp

Aradia Living Armor.esp

HDT Havok Object.esp

NusbieVoices.esp

GagSFX.esp

GagSFXDawnguard.esp

GagSFXDragonborn.esp

GagSFXHearthfires.esp

UIExtensions.esp

Hermaeus Mora's Caress.esp

XiNafay - Shoes.esp

dcpack1.esp

iHUD.esp

zzEstrus.esp

tentacleArmor.esp

sr_FillHerUp.esp

SexLab Cumshot.esp

SexLab Extra Voices.esp

Aradia Living Armor JE.esp

SLA Monitor Widget.esp

Blush When Aroused.esp

ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp

Apropos.esp

SlaveTats.esp

SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp

SexLabSquirtR.esp

TrXArmor - 02Dawnguard Replacer.esp

TrXArmor - 03Dragonborn Replacer.esp

Angeli Devious Expansion.esp

KS Hairdo's.esp

SexLabTools.esp

AddItemMenu.esp

SexLab Inflation Framework.esp

SexlabScocLB.esp

SLAnimLoader.esp

TTT_ArousedNips.esp

SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp

Devious Devices - Equip.esp

more perks and levels.esp

SOSRaceMenu.esp

XPMSE.esp

Schlongs of Skyrim.esp

SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp

SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp

MoreNastyCritters.esp

SexLabNudeCreatures.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp

SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp

EnhancedLightsandFX.esp

EstrusChaurus.esp

EstrusSpider.esp

DW.esp

ELFX - Exteriors.esp

ELFX - Dragonborn.esp

Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-WinterEdition.esp

SFO - Dragonborn.esp

BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp

ELFX - Dawnguard.esp

HouseOfBurden.esp

ELFXEnhancer.esp

Milker Movil Armor.esp

a1Ravenous.esp

SD Cages.esp

zdd.esp

HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp

Sacrificial Spriggan.esp

hydra_slavegirls.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul.esp

xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp

FoxClub.esp

Captured Dreams.esp

animal_mansion.esp

SexLab-Stories.esp

HentaiCreatures.esp

wolfclub.esp

SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp

sanguinesDebauchery.esp

DeviouslyHelpless.esp

Spriggan Armor 2.esp

PonyTailClub.esp

qayl.esp

SimpleSlavery.esp

Deviously Cursed Loot.esp

BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp

growinghair.esp

Slaverun_Reloaded.esp

Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp

East Reach House.esp

Devious Cidhna.esp

SexLab_Dialogues.esp

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

pchs_loansharks.esp

ArachnaphobiaExpansion.esp

JaxonzEnhGrab.esp

SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp

S_L_U_T_S.esp

Maria.esp

submissivelola.esp

Deviously Enslaved.esp

SLSW Addicted.esp

AngrimApprentice.esp

SOS - Shop.esp

MilkModNEW.esp

SexLab_Hormones.esp

MilkModNEW HF.esp

MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp

Slaves of Tamriel.esp

Devious Deviants.esp

portal2mod.esp

manoose.esp

Tentacle Parasite.esp

TheEyesOfBeauty.esp

dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

FNIS.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp

ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp

Aradia Devious Expansion.esp

EggFactory.esp

Devious Attributes - Devious Consequences.esp

Devious Attributes.esp

MariaDaymoyl.esp

Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp

ImmerSlave.esp

MariaLAL.esp

attachicon.gifPapyrus.0.log

please bear in mind I am not the genius of this mod but I did notice a few thing in your load order

your mods for ME 2.0 are scattered in your load order (makes it harder to spot them)

houseofburden.esp is loading before captureddreams.esp (should be the other way around)

you also have 2 ESPs that I do not recognize (MariaDaymoyl.esp and MariaLAL.esp) that I think are from a previous version,

and if they are they may not work correctly with this version.

(side note the order is backwards on some of your MNC ESPs the sexlabnudecreaturesDG.esp should be before the sexlabnudescreaturesDB .esp)

also make sure to check on you XPSME (skeleton) and be sure nothing is overwriting it (unless it a very specific case that absolutely is required to do so or it can cause other issues in game)

ME 2.0 files should be as low in you load order as you can get away with (in mine only things lower are skeleton and fnis/bodymorph outputs)

I did not look at the papyrus log but from the sounds of it you have a load order issue (I had the same problem and that was my issue).

a suggestion would be to group ME 2.0 files together (house of burden, pony and fox clubs, bannered mare extension, then ME main file and either

the lip files or the german voice files, then if using it the ME quickstart (but if using the quickstart make sure no other quickstart mods are active).

and place them as low in the load order as you possibly can (but definitely after captured dreams, there is some kind of conflict but loading all

ME stuff after that fixed that issue for me).

some of your mods I just don't recognize at all, and some I do recognize but don't use.

hopefully this is of at least some help.

ps check the op for realistic ragdolls for the correct load order spot for it (I think its to low in your order but am not sure).

pps if you have TESVEdit you can use it for conflict detection and to verify that you have all the master files for all mods.

I've been having a lot of trouble getting the mod to work unfortunately. I have all the requirements and have started with a new fresh game, not using LAL. I had Radiant Prostitution but uninstalled it. I do still have AP however.

Although the mod has initialized at times and I have the MCM menu, I have no dialogue to enable the start of prostitution at all. I'm just now trying to reload the mod and it's associated mods for the 4th time. I read earlier that it needs to be on the bottom of the load order, so I'll try that.

If anyone has had a similar issue, please let me know what you did. Thanks!

ok lets take this in steps

load order -   ME should be very near or at the end of you load order.  in mine it only has 3 after it on the left pane of MO

XPMSE(skeleton), FNIS Output (stuff FNIS makes when I run it), and Bodymorph (stuff made by Bodyslide 2 when I run

it for CBBE).  I put the add on stuff (House of Burden, Bannered Mare Extension, Fox and Pony Clubs) then ME main file

then ME Lip files.  right pane of MO (plugins list) has only skeleton and bashed patch after ME and related files.

BEFORE installing ME make a save game (for safety), also on this save game I would like to strongly suggest you make sure

you PC does NOT have ANY boots or heels equipped that raise PC's height (better safe than sorry to avoid a possible issue).

for outfit and jewelry suggestions read the documentation included in ME (awesome jewelry and UNP outfit suggestions, some

of the outfit suggestions also have CBBE versions on the page or linked from the page), a previous post I made has a short

list of CBBE outfits that should work for ME attached to it.

for problems with RP(tweaked), or other mods, as stated in first steps you MUST go in and define outfits (I think there is like 5-8),

and talk to a few ( I would suggest at least 3-4) NPCs (must be done thru dialogue) to add them to the possible Pimp

Listings.

AFTER installing ME, as stated in instructions define outfits and talk to NPCs to add to Pimp Listings.

one thing I did notice on my computer (yes mine is older and weak to run this mod) was that when adding outfits

and NPCs to the listings was I had to wait for the notification to show up and clear (mine shows in upper left corner)

to be sure it had saved the data correctly.

side note -  I found that to add a NPC to Pimp, and John, and Slaver listings I had to add them in the right order (well for me

at least).  first talk to them to add to Pimp Listing (thru dialogue), then use builder spell to add to John listing (builder spell

add to random NPCs), then builder spell again to add to Slaver Listing. (do not use the builder self spell for these parts).

doing this worked even on custom added NPCs (Hikari, Morwen, Sofia, Lunari Warriors and Lunari Unique followers).

this step may not be necessary but I made a new save game after doing this and checked to make sure it save the outfits and

pimp listings (exited the game and verified that it had done so, they showed in MO's overwrite, I personally moved them into ME's

main mod and it worked fine for me).

then either start a new game or play with and existing save game to enjoy the mod.

at this point I was able to find 4 ways to get the prostitution stuff to start.  Talk to Tavern Keeper or anyone I added to possible Pimp

Listings and ask to be their whore, talk to a current follower and ask to be their whore, buy license for a Jarl's steward (little mini

quest type way), or use ME's kneel function (IN COMBAT) to start a ME quest. I did try the quick start feature and it worked

fine provided I had done the first steps part (define outfits and NPCs), but I prefer the AS-LAL start mods I have. (try starting with

a 3000 bounty in every hold while you are in full restraints...interesting)

hope this is helpful.

edit

if using the quickstart feature it should be loaded after the ME main file.

edit 2

if you have ANY other quickstart mod (AS-LAL, you are not the dragonborn does work as a type of quickstart, or anything like it) you can

NOT run ME's quickstart at the same time.  they will conflict and I am not sure of what will happen.

Hi thank you for your response, it's most appreciated. However, my biggest issue remains; and that is just getting the menu and any dialogue to show up...nevermind builder spells. Since my post I have uninstalled the mod again and reinstalled, skipping quick start and any other check box, such as the configuration one warning me not to click if I have installed before, I have unsuccessfully, so perhaps a mistake.

I do not use MO, I use NMM, so perhaps this is the issue. I sort MODS via LOOT. This mod is at the very bottom of the LOOT order. Despite creating a new game, without AS-LAL, I still can't get it to intialize. From reading the posts this seems to be a MOD that perhaps can only be installed sucessfully  though MO? I'm wondering if anyone has this installed and working through NMM? I realize some people do not use NMM, but I have never had much of an issue with it, and I have 200+ mods working well.

Apologies, I realize and appreciate all the effort the Author obviously has put in to what sounds like a really cool and entertaining MOD, but the sheer lack of clear instruction loses me. Thank you for your help, but I'm afraid I've already spent too much time on this one and will let it go for now. I'll continue to follow for any new updates.

Does this mod make any calls to SlaveTats?

I'm using the version that was up on Feb 6th, and I am noticing a very weird SlaveTats issue when I have a pimp (and only when I have a pimp - without a pimp but with the mod installed I do NOT have the following issue).

I was experiencing MASSIVE FPS hits, seemingly randomly, during ME events (customer walking to me, my pimp walking to me, customer walking to pimp - basically any time any NPC would be in "busy" mode due to ME.  I have a GTX 970, 16 gigs RAM and I5 4590 and hadn't seen any sub-30 FPS hits for months in the games I play (mostly Fallout 4, heavily modded Skyrim, Tomb Raider and DOTA, with a bit of Kerbal throw in), so this was surprising to me.

Basically the FPS would start dropping to the single digits, and over the course of about a minute the game would gradually halt (needed to kill it via task manager - it just hard froze - no crash).  After this happening quite a few times, in the papyrus log I noticed that Slavetats was getting called and ran on my character multiple times, and usually was one of the last things listed in the log before EOF.  That seemed a bit odd, as when you use the MCM to run Slavetats on a character, you get messages in the upper left telling you what it's doing - but for these calls I was not getting any on-screen messages.

So I unpimped myself and the issue didn't happen over the course of a couple hourlong + sessions (and no weird extra slavetats calls on my character in the papyrus log).

Re-pimped myself and within the 3rd or 4th scene would have the same massive FPS hit (would happen indoors with only me, my pimp and customer, and also outdoors with a dozen or so NPCs in the area) would start happening.  Always during a scene (someone moving to pimp or me caused my an ME interaction).

So I gave myself a tattoo, and the issue is now completely gone.  I had been playing with my character not having one, but gave her a really tiny one via the MCM and the slowdowns and papyrus calls just stopped happening.

As this only happened during an ME scene, and only when I had a pimp, my presumption was that ME 2.0 is/was the cause of it - but I haven't seen any in-game evidence that ME uses slavetats for anything.

I do not use MO, I use NMM, so perhaps this is the issue. I sort MODS via LOOT. This mod is at the very bottom of the LOOT order. Despite creating a new game, without AS-LAL, I still can't get it to intialize. From reading the posts this seems to be a MOD that perhaps can only be installed sucessfully  though MO? I'm wondering if anyone has this installed and working through NMM? I realize some people do not use NMM, but I have never had much of an issue with it, and I have 200+ mods working well.

Apologies, I realize and appreciate all the effort the Author obviously has put in to what sounds like a really cool and entertaining MOD, but the sheer lack of clear instruction loses me. Thank you for your help, but I'm afraid I've already spent too much time on this one and will let it go for now. I'll continue to follow for any new updates.

I don't use any mod organizers and, other than the issue I just posted about, I haven't had any MASSIVE issues running the mod.  For load orders, I use LOOT to initially set my order and then manually moved all the ME esps to the bottom.

I was really excited to see a new ME update.  I threw it in (rather hastily) to my 250ish mod setup and completely messed up everything.  Even crashed starting a new game after removing it.  So I've reinstalled skyrim and everything works now!  Except I've run into one small thing with ME.  I've looked through the pages here fairly thoroughly but I didn't see it mentioned so I'm assuming its on my end.  I'm hoping someone might have an idea for me  :)

I went to the club outside Riverwood (sorry, can't remember if it's fox or pony) and the NPCs were going about their business normally.  However, when a guest and a whore would decide on a job, they would go to the correct location (bedroom, dog cage, etc), the whore would disrobe, and then redress, and the guest would go upstairs to pay Wanda as if everything had worked correctly.

Animations work, I can start them through other means.  Everything works when the player whores via ME.  It's just NPCs in ME are skipping the actual job animations.  Any ideas?  Could there be a delay in sexlab before starting the animation, and ME is timing out?

I want to be able to play this mod but I just cant get it to work at all, creating a new game it  ctd's after a few seconds of exiting racemenu, if I I add it after race menu it ctd's when I'm finished selecting the lal stuff and use the bed or exit the cell.  even just running the bare essentials to get it to work it still ctd's

Papyrus wont link right so I'll link load order.

Remove MariaDaymoyl.esp and MariaLAL.esp - they belong to Maria Eden Slavery. Move Maria.esp to bottom of your load order.

Start a new game because you game save seems to be polluted by Maria Eden Slavery artifacts.

I use this to give you all a general warning:

Never mix Maria Eden Slavery with Maria Eden Prostitution - a Game Save that was made with Maria Eden Slavery cannot be used with Maria Eden Prostitution.

And to all those victims of a broken game - please try a new game - you can use the Maria Eden Quickstart Plugin to skip the vanilla entry quest.

Maria Eden is script based. Skyrim has a design problem because it saves parts of running scripts into Game save files. If you update ME it could happen that some old script artifacts runs together with new scripts and that would mess up your game.

I will add a checkout function in next ME that terminates all ME scripts - you shall use it before updates if you want to keep your game save.

I was under the impression that I could start a new game and a free person, go around and select pimps and slavers, set all my clothing for different jobs, and this would be remembered if I started a new game.

I tried this and used the spell to make different npc's permanent pimps and slavers, but when I started a new game, they weren't at the auction, and none of the clothing sets I saved were remembered.

Did I misunderstand?   Thx in advance for your advice.

Everything in ME is stored in the folder SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData and everything regarding persistence is based on PapyrusUtils

Ensure that you don't have different versions of PapyrusUtils. You need that from the latest SexLab Framework. Only this version is approved for ME.

Some other mods bundles an older PapyrusUtils and if you install them and let them overwrite files, your whole Skyrim installation is messed up.

That's why I recommend MO very very much - it keeps your Skyrim intact and you can see, which files are being overridden and you can select exactly which override is acceptable and which not.

That's why I recommend MO very very much - it keeps your Skyrim intact and you can see, which files are being overridden and you can select exactly which override is acceptable and which not.

NMM also handles ME pretty good. It also stores mods into VirtualInstall folder. The only thing that is recommended for this mod is creating a new profile within NMM. Then, all works great. 

I haven't had a problem with 2 "different" JContainers. I have external JC and from SL.  I just didn't let the mod overwrite the external (newer) JC: All ME  versions worked fine for me, but the latest in which I don't receive any outfit from my pimp. And ME was installed on fresh installed Skyrim game.

I met a bug... after receiving my outfit, the mod stop. the pimp is busy (no dialogue available), and there are not new dialogues options for NPCs.

Delz. Probably you just have to undress (or dress). That means pressing the undress key (you can set it in the Maria Eden MCM menu)

Delz. Probably you just have to undress (or dress). That means pressing the undress key (you can set it in the Maria Eden MCM menu)

Maybe...

But this mod seems to corrupt ZAZ one : all the ankle lost their textures...

Everything in ME is stored in the folder SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData and everything regarding persistence is based on PapyrusUtils

Ensure that you don't have different versions of PapyrusUtils. You need that from the latest SexLab Framework. Only this version is approved for ME.

Some other mods bundles an older PapyrusUtils and if you install them and let them overwrite files, your whole Skyrim installation is messed up.

Ok, I do use MO, all because of your recommendations way back when I was doing ME slavery  =)  yay!

So I take it that these things should be persistent, and that I should make sure I have the correct papyrusutils.  (Currently, I am using PapyrusUtil v31) BTW... your install instruction list doesn't have a recommendation on PapyrusUtil.

Am I correct in expecting that clothing, pimps, and slavers should be persistent with a new game?

Maybe...

But this mod seems to corrupt ZAZ one : all the ankle lost their textures...

They didn't lose it, ME uses additional ZaZ meshes with chains, but as nameless mentioned, you need the textures from here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45101-zaz-hdt-workshop-physics-extension-only-v00-alpha/

Not sure if your problem with pimp stuck is solved yet, but i know the problem:

You need to define clothes for a whore. Put some clothes on you want to have, they must include a body armor/clothes. Then go to ME MCM, click at 'save' for that outfit. That should fix the problem that you don't get clothes from your pimp. Before you can talk to her or him, you need to equip these clothes. Doesn't matter if you use MCM, wheel, or inventory, but they must have the whore spell from ME.

@zaira: wäre wahrscheinlich eine gute Idee den ZaZ workshop  als -recommend (empfohlen) oder required (nötig)- auf auf der ersten Seite zu erwähnen. Oder unter -troubelshooting- oder sowas.

grade gecheckt und gesehen dass es schon da ist^^ Kann mich nicht erinnern wer, aber jemand hatte die weise Signatur: 90% aller Probleme mit Skyrim können mit lesen gelöst werden. Unter troubleshooting wäre es evtl trotzdem richtig, weil viele nicht soviele esps haben wollen und deswegen evtl rumprobieren was nötig ist und was nicht. Dann weiß man wenigstens was welches Problem verursacht.

BTW... your install instruction list doesn't have a recommendation on PapyrusUtil.

Am I correct in expecting that clothing, pimps, and slavers should be persistent with a new game?

Latest SexLab. And yes in ME everything is persistent.

NMM also handles ME pretty good. It also stores mods into VirtualInstall folder. The only thing that is recommended for this mod is creating a new profile within NMM. Then, all works great. 

I haven't had a problem with 2 "different" JContainers. I have external JC and from SL.  I just didn't let the mod overwrite the external (newer) JC: All ME  versions worked fine for me, but the latest in which I don't receive any outfit from my pimp. And ME was installed on fresh installed Skyrim game.

Not sure about NMM, but i know that the .json files can't be detected if you start with a new profile in MO after you've saved the oufits. Might that be the problem? If yes, you could try to find the path from where the .json data is stored in the old profile and copy it to the new, i don't know the path right now.

Loving this mod however the Blindfold is a bit frustrating. Tried to change the transparency on the blindfold in Devious Devices however no change. Also going to 3rd person view does not help either.

Overall excellent work.

the blindfold is from Zaz. you have to check its MCM, not Devious'

Thanks. I found this out actually after I had posed this but always good to reply for others....thanks

I thought I'd go ahead and give this a try. It's working as it should so far, but I have found a small bug (or maybe conflict? or maybe something I'm doing . . . ). I've used Jaxonz Positioner for some time - so I was already familiar with how it should work, and it has worked well for me in the past. Problem is, now that I've installed Maria Eden, Jaxonz  can't seem to position anything. I can select an object, but I can't move it in any direction, and I can't rotate it either. Is anyone else having this issue?

>Firebinder I have not personally run into that issue but one thing I noticed was that on my setup Jaxonz Positioner and ME default configuration had some overlap

on key bindings (arrow keys specifically) so you may want to check the key configurations for both and make sure they are not overlapping.

High Heels Debuff Issue:

I still have the issue with the Gladiator High Heels and the High Heels Debuff. When i put on the high heels for the first time nothing happens. As soon as I unequip the high heels I get the message that the high heels are equpped and the debuff kicks in. I did what valcon767 told me and used a savegame without high heel, let ME load and waited until the MCM menu was registered. Then I equipped the gladiator high heels and got the same problem again.

For me i could solve the issue by setting the debuff to 0 before equiping the high heels. This at least allows me to go without the debuff regardless if I wear high heels or not. As I had no debuff before this is ok for me.

I also checked out my Skooma Whore addiction level to see if the issue could have something to do with what mogon mentioned, but my addiction level was very low. So I don't think my issues are caused by Skomma Whore.

Just wanted to share the info so it might help finding the problem in the High Heels Debuff.

Thank you zaira for your great work.

I removed milk economy.  did the trick.  seems it was doubling up on slowing down... 

Any thoughts on adding SL Sexual Framework?  it is currently incompatable with ME.  Just thinking it could be combined with Devious Attributes to track ME pc's dialog/reactions to npcs -  examples: limiting dialogs with NPCs, triggering a surrender earlier in battle, or slaver intimidating the pc into prostitution.   I think that is untapped resource.  Just sayin... :)

Awesome Mod!  Thank you for all your hard work on ME!!!

High Heels Debuff Issue:

I still have the issue with the Gladiator High Heels and the High Heels Debuff. When i put on the high heels for the first time nothing happens. As soon as I unequip the high heels I get the message that the high heels are equpped and the debuff kicks in. I did what valcon767 told me and used a savegame without high heel, let ME load and waited until the MCM menu was registered. Then I equipped the gladiator high heels and got the same problem again.

For me i could solve the issue by setting the debuff to 0 before equiping the high heels. This at least allows me to go without the debuff regardless if I wear high heels or not. As I had no debuff before this is ok for me.

I also checked out my Skooma Whore addiction level to see if the issue could have something to do with what mogon mentioned, but my addiction level was very low. So I don't think my issues are caused by Skomma Whore.

Just wanted to share the info so it might help finding the problem in the High Heels Debuff.

Thank you zaira for your great work.

I removed milk economy.  did the trick.  seems it was doubling up on slowing down... 

Thank you for your answer but I don't use milk economy. It might be another mod that conflicts but I don't have the motivation to search for it. As I said it workes for me when I set the debuff to 0 and I have no problem playing without a high heels debuff. Just wanted to report it here to infrm zaira about the issue.