Does the "Toy Intended for Special Purpose" quest ever end? RIght now the same scenes are just repeating over and over. Is there a way to escape?

I have the same problem, too. The pimp sold me and I ended up as lust slave in a cage. I was almost exclusively approached by animals. Strange indeed. I would suggest to leave this out or at least restrict it to a human forces you to have sex with the animal. Could be good for immersion as animals have trouble open cages. After the scenes I was put in the cage again immediately. With some scenes past I wasn't put back in the cage (bug?) and ran away. Then the quest was comleted but I still got the devices that were put on and cant get rid of them. And I cn't ask anybody as my char is gagged and I can't talk to anybody. I can remove the items manually by using Zaz MCM menu but I don't think this is intended.

Quick question, should there be poses for when you do 'show pussy' or 'show arse'? Bcause when I select those options I just stand there. I retried generating FNIS but that had no effect. I also have every mod that is required.

I believe those are ZaZ animation Pack poses. Go into that MCM and register ZaZ with SexLab. I had the same issue when I installed this and was testing it the first time. Seemed several poses were missing. Registered ZaZ....working.

Bin überfordert ^^ zaira hilf mir bitte, wie gehe ich beim Update vor, der Nmm macht mir Angst bei so etwas ^^

Frühere Version deinstallieren, neue installieren? Einfach drüber 'bügel'n'? Menno, bisher läuft die Mod so gut ich möchte nichts falsch machen ^^

Ich weiß nicht, welchen Mod Manager du verwendest. Drüber bügeln sollte immer klappen.

Wenn Du MO benutzt, bist du fein raus, da kannst du jedes Update einfach separat installieren und das alte erst löschen, wenn das Update tut.

Ein vorhandenes Game Save benutzen, kann funktionieren, muss aber nicht - bei mir geht das fast nie. Das Problem ist, dass laufen Scripts mit im Save gespeichert werden. ME besteht zum großen Teil aus Scripts, werden die upgedated, laufen nach einem Game Load teilweise alte und neue Scripts. Ist ein Design Fehler in Skyrim, an dem ich nichts machen kann.

Wenn du deinen Spielstand unbedingt retten willst, könntest du dies versuchen: im Maria Eden MCM Restart auswählen, dann an der Konsole "stopquest Maria000" eingeben, Spiel speichern.

Dann update, Spiel laden und an der Konsole "startquest Maria000" eingeben.

What's the load order for maria eden? when do the clubs load and when does maria.esp need to load is maria.esp first and then the latter or is is the other way around?

I recommend to put Maria Eden at bottom of everything

Quick question, should there be poses for when you do 'show pussy' or 'show arse'? Bcause when I select those options I just stand there. I retried generating FNIS but that had no effect. I also have every mod that is required.

I believe those are ZaZ animation Pack poses. Go into that MCM and register ZaZ with SexLab. I had the same issue when I installed this and was testing it the first time. Seemed several poses were missing. Registered ZaZ....working.

There is an option in Maria MCM to autostart Zaz...

There is an option in Maria MCM to autostart Zaz...

I was certain I checked both Sexlab and ZaZ autostart, but after re-registering ZaZ in sexlab the animations worked.

@ zaira :

Ich benutze den NMM. Habe deine neue Version im Endeffekt dann 'drüber gebügelt', hat wunderbar funktioniert, läuft alles perfekt. Nochmals ganz lieb danke für diese phantastische Mod! Hier ein paar Screens, bei dem Gaul fehlen glaub die Meshes, keine Ahnung warum oder ob das so sein muss ^^

post-282039-0-15661600-1455485480_thumb.jpg

post-282039-0-70049700-1455485493_thumb.jpg

post-282039-0-26420200-1455485506_thumb.jpg

post-282039-0-18615600-1455485520_thumb.jpg

Hallo, Wichtig !

mich würde interssieren, warum so viele NPC nicht funktionieren, im Gegensatz zur alten 1.24, wo sie funktionierten. das Gespräch ist : ° möchtest du dich vergnügen?" "  "Natürlich! " und das wars.  "was hast du denn anzubieten" folgt nicht !

betroffen sind alle npc an jarlshöfen, in Häusern (ausser tavernen) und Banditen,. (ring und besänftigen zauber daher sinnlos).

Anders ausgedrückt : nur die NPCS in den Tavernen und auf den Strassen funktionieren, alle anderen nicht.

Beispiele für nicht funktionierende NPC in Weisslauf sind :  Farengar am Jarlshof, Andurs in der Halle der Toten, Ulfberth in der Kriegsjungfer

( Ulfberth funktioniert im Laden nicht,  in der beflaggten Mähre funktioniert er, ebenso Belethor im Laden nicht, aber auf der Strasse)

I've been having a lot of trouble getting the mod to work unfortunately. I have all the requirements and have started with a new fresh game, not using LAL. I had Radiant Prostitution but uninstalled it. I do still have AP however.

Although the mod has initialized at times and I have the MCM menu, I have no dialogue to enable the start of prostitution at all. I'm just now trying to reload the mod and it's associated mods for the 4th time. I read earlier that it needs to be on the bottom of the load order, so I'll try that.

If anyone has had a similar issue, please let me know what you did. Thanks!

******EDIT******

I have ME at the bottom with quick start above it. I still can't get this mod to initialize in game, When I try to start a new game with ME installed the game just doesn't start. It doesn't crash, it just doesn't start.

I'm stumped at this point. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I've been having a lot of trouble getting the mod to work unfortunately. I have all the requirements and have started with a new fresh game, not using LAL. I had Radiant Prostitution but uninstalled it. I do still have AP however.

Although the mod has initialized at times and I have the MCM menu, I have no dialogue to enable the start of prostitution at all. I'm just now trying to reload the mod and it's associated mods for the 4th time. I read earlier that it needs to be on the bottom of the load order, so I'll try that.

If anyone has had a similar issue, please let me know what you did. Thanks!

ok lets take this in steps

load order -   ME should be very near or at the end of you load order.  in mine it only has 3 after it on the left pane of MO

XPMSE(skeleton), FNIS Output (stuff FNIS makes when I run it), and Bodymorph (stuff made by Bodyslide 2 when I run

it for CBBE).  I put the add on stuff (House of Burden, Bannered Mare Extension, Fox and Pony Clubs) then ME main file

then ME Lip files.  right pane of MO (plugins list) has only skeleton and bashed patch after ME and related files.

BEFORE installing ME make a save game (for safety), also on this save game I would like to strongly suggest you make sure

you PC does NOT have ANY boots or heels equipped that raise PC's height (better safe than sorry to avoid a possible issue).

for outfit and jewelry suggestions read the documentation included in ME (awesome jewelry and UNP outfit suggestions, some

of the outfit suggestions also have CBBE versions on the page or linked from the page), a previous post I made has a short

list of CBBE outfits that should work for ME attached to it.

for problems with RP(tweaked), or other mods, as stated in first steps you MUST go in and define outfits (I think there is like 5-8),

and talk to a few ( I would suggest at least 3-4) NPCs (must be done thru dialogue) to add them to the possible Pimp

Listings.

AFTER installing ME, as stated in instructions define outfits and talk to NPCs to add to Pimp Listings.

one thing I did notice on my computer (yes mine is older and weak to run this mod) was that when adding outfits

and NPCs to the listings was I had to wait for the notification to show up and clear (mine shows in upper left corner)

to be sure it had saved the data correctly.

side note -  I found that to add a NPC to Pimp, and John, and Slaver listings I had to add them in the right order (well for me

at least).  first talk to them to add to Pimp Listing (thru dialogue), then use builder spell to add to John listing (builder spell

add to random NPCs), then builder spell again to add to Slaver Listing. (do not use the builder self spell for these parts).

doing this worked even on custom added NPCs (Hikari, Morwen, Sofia, Lunari Warriors and Lunari Unique followers).

this step may not be necessary but I made a new save game after doing this and checked to make sure it save the outfits and

pimp listings (exited the game and verified that it had done so, they showed in MO's overwrite, I personally moved them into ME's

main mod and it worked fine for me).

then either start a new game or play with and existing save game to enjoy the mod.

at this point I was able to find 4 ways to get the prostitution stuff to start.  Talk to Tavern Keeper or anyone I added to possible Pimp

Listings and ask to be their whore, talk to a current follower and ask to be their whore, buy license for a Jarl's steward (little mini

quest type way), or use ME's kneel function (IN COMBAT) to start a ME quest. I did try the quick start feature and it worked

fine provided I had done the first steps part (define outfits and NPCs), but I prefer the AS-LAL start mods I have. (try starting with

a 3000 bounty in every hold while you are in full restraints...interesting)

hope this is helpful.

edit

if using the quickstart feature it should be loaded after the ME main file.

edit 2

if you have ANY other quickstart mod (AS-LAL, you are not the dragonborn does work as a type of quickstart, or anything like it) you can

NOT run ME's quickstart at the same time.  they will conflict and I am not sure of what will happen.

I still can't get anyone to showup in the auction room, despite following the instructions.  I'm using an exsisting save haven't tried a completely new game. However when I appear in the cell at the auction house, the game freezes, unless I press tab for inventory or escape key, then I get message...has joined the auction, I go to the auction room and no one there.

Is this normal to freeze when arriving at the auction and having to press a button, or is this an indication I've got something wrong?

I want to be able to play this mod but I just cant get it to work at all, creating a new game it  ctd's after a few seconds of exiting racemenu, if I I add it after race menu it ctd's when I'm finished selecting the lal stuff and use the bed or exit the cell.  even just running the bare essentials to get it to work it still ctd's

Papyrus wont link right so I'll link load order.

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
ApachiiHair.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
MiasLair.esp
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
SexLab - Sexual Fame [sLSF].esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
ScocLB.esm
SkyUI.esp
NewmillerPiercings3.esp
NewmillerPiercings2.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
TrXArmor - 01Vanilla Replacer.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
TERAArmors_CBBE.esp
The Eyes Of Beauty - Elves Edition.esp
Aradia Living Armor.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
NusbieVoices.esp
GagSFX.esp
GagSFXDawnguard.esp
GagSFXDragonborn.esp
GagSFXHearthfires.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Hermaeus Mora's Caress.esp
XiNafay - Shoes.esp
dcpack1.esp
iHUD.esp
zzEstrus.esp
tentacleArmor.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
SexLab Extra Voices.esp
Aradia Living Armor JE.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp
Apropos.esp
SlaveTats.esp
SlaveTatsEventsBridge.esp
SexLabSquirtR.esp
TrXArmor - 02Dawnguard Replacer.esp
TrXArmor - 03Dragonborn Replacer.esp
Angeli Devious Expansion.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
SexLabTools.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
SexLab Inflation Framework.esp
SexlabScocLB.esp
SLAnimLoader.esp
TTT_ArousedNips.esp
SexLab Aroused Creatures.esp
Devious Devices - Equip.esp
more perks and levels.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
XPMSE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Hormones UNP Addon.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
EstrusChaurus.esp
EstrusSpider.esp
DW.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
ELFX - Dragonborn.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded_Comments.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-WinterEdition.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
BFA_CreatureChildActors_V+DG+DB.esp
ELFX - Dawnguard.esp
HouseOfBurden.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
Milker Movil Armor.esp
a1Ravenous.esp
SD Cages.esp
zdd.esp
HorrifiedFemalePrisons.esp
Sacrificial Spriggan.esp
hydra_slavegirls.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul - Patch.esp
FoxClub.esp
Captured Dreams.esp
animal_mansion.esp
SexLab-Stories.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
wolfclub.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
DeviouslyHelpless.esp
Spriggan Armor 2.esp
PonyTailClub.esp
qayl.esp
SimpleSlavery.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
BrandingDeviceOfDoom.esp
growinghair.esp
Slaverun_Reloaded.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
East Reach House.esp
Devious Cidhna.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
pchs_loansharks.esp
ArachnaphobiaExpansion.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
SexLab-StoriesDevious.esp
S_L_U_T_S.esp
Maria.esp
submissivelola.esp
Deviously Enslaved.esp
SLSW Addicted.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
SOS - Shop.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
SexLab_Hormones.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
Slaves of Tamriel.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
portal2mod.esp
manoose.esp
Tentacle Parasite.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
FNIS.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
Aradia Devious Expansion.esp
EggFactory.esp
Devious Attributes - Devious Consequences.esp
Devious Attributes.esp
MariaDaymoyl.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
MariaLAL.esp

Papyrus.0.log

OK, just the updated of that, it appears that after the installation, the plug in for the House of Burden cannot be found by MO. I now upload the message from the MO after the installation. Thank you for your time.

20:10:02 [D] mod id guessed: HouseOfBurden-v1-00-20160207-010728 -> -1

20:10:02 [D] passed mod id: 0, guessed id: -1
20:10:02 [D] using mod name "HouseOfBurden-v1" (id 0) -> G:/Skyrim Sex Mod/HouseOfBurden-v1-00-20160207-010728.7z
20:10:02 [D] trying encoding utf-16
20:10:02 [D] not utf-16: Start tag expected. in line 1
20:10:02 [D] trying encoding utf-8
20:10:02 [D] not utf-8: Start tag expected. in line 1
20:10:02 [D] trying encoding iso-8859-1
20:10:02 [D] not iso-8859-1: Start tag expected. in line 1
20:11:09 [D] module name :  "House of burden"
20:11:09 [W] Module dependencies not yet implemented
20:11:16 [D] offering installation dialog
20:11:19 [D] installing to "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\HouseOfBurden-v1"
20:11:19 [D] Installation successful
20:11:19 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\modlist.txt saved
20:11:34 [D] mod id guessed: HouseOfBurden-v1-00-20160207-010728 -> -1
20:11:34 [D] passed mod id: 0, guessed id: -1
20:11:34 [D] using mod name "HouseOfBurden-v1" (id 0) -> G:/Skyrim Sex Mod/HouseOfBurden-v1-00-20160207-010728.7z
20:11:34 [D] trying encoding utf-16
20:11:34 [D] not utf-16: Start tag expected. in line 1
20:11:34 [D] trying encoding utf-8
20:11:34 [D] not utf-8: Start tag expected. in line 1
20:11:34 [D] trying encoding iso-8859-1
20:11:34 [D] not iso-8859-1: Start tag expected. in line 1
20:11:36 [D] module name :  "House of burden"
20:11:36 [W] Module dependencies not yet implemented
20:11:37 [C] failed to extract Meshes to Meshes: Meshes not found in archive
20:11:52 [D] mod "HouseOfBurden-v1" (profile "E:/Steam/steamapps/common/Skyrim/ModOrganizer/profiles/Default") not found
20:11:52 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\modlist.txt saved
20:12:10 [D] mod id guessed: Maria-v2-00-20160205-222052 -> -1
20:12:10 [D] passed mod id: 0, guessed id: -1
20:12:10 [D] using mod name "Maria-v2" (id 0) -> G:/Skyrim Sex Mod/Maria-v2-00-20160205-222052.7z
20:12:11 [D] module name :  "Maria Eden"
20:12:11 [W] Module dependencies not yet implemented
20:12:11 [W] Plugin  "Default configuration"  is the only plugin specified in group  "Config"  which permits selection of at most one plugin
20:12:32 [W] Overriding  "00 - Base Mod\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\mariadefaults.json"  with  "40 - StartConfig\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\mariadefaults.json"  which has the same priority
20:12:32 [W] Overriding  "00 - Base Mod\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MariaSpecialPlaces.json"  with  "40 - StartConfig\SKSE\Plugins\StorageUtilData\MariaSpecialPlaces.json"  which has the same priority
20:12:32 [D] installing to "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\Maria Eden"
20:12:35 [D] Installation successful
20:12:35 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\modlist.txt saved
20:12:40 [D] Multiple esps activated, please check that they don't conflict.
20:12:40 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\plugins.txt saved
20:12:40 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\lockedorder.txt saved
20:12:40 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\modlist.txt saved
20:12:53 [D] mod id guessed: HouseOfBurden-v1-00-20160207-010728 -> -1
20:12:53 [D] passed mod id: 0, guessed id: -1
20:12:53 [D] using mod name "HouseOfBurden-v1" (id 0) -> G:/Skyrim Sex Mod/HouseOfBurden-v1-00-20160207-010728.7z
20:12:53 [D] trying encoding utf-16
20:12:53 [D] not utf-16: Start tag expected. in line 1
20:12:53 [D] trying encoding utf-8
20:12:53 [D] not utf-8: Start tag expected. in line 1
20:12:53 [D] trying encoding iso-8859-1
20:12:53 [D] not iso-8859-1: Start tag expected. in line 1
20:12:54 [D] module name :  "House of burden"
20:12:54 [W] Module dependencies not yet implemented
20:12:56 [C] failed to extract Meshes to Meshes: Meshes not found in archive
20:12:56 [D] installing to "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\HouseOfBurden-v1"
20:12:56 [D] Installation successful
20:12:57 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\modlist.txt saved
20:13:00 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\plugins.txt saved
20:13:00 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\loadorder.txt saved
20:13:00 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\lockedorder.txt saved
20:13:00 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\modlist.txt saved
20:15:30 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\initweaks.ini saved
20:15:30 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\lockedorder.txt saved
20:19:03 [D] no more processes in job
20:21:09 [D] simple expression matched, using name only
20:21:09 [D] passed mod id: 0, guessed id: -1
20:21:09 [D] using mod name "SLAL AnimationsByLeito v1" (id 0) -> G:/Skyrim Sex Mod/SLAL_AnimationsByLeito_v1.7z
20:21:09 [D] meshes on the top level
20:21:09 [D] meshes on the top level
20:21:17 [D] offering installation dialog
20:21:23 [D] installing to "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\SLAL AnimationsByLeito v1"
20:21:23 [D] Installation successful
20:21:23 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\modlist.txt saved
20:21:27 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\plugins.txt saved
20:21:27 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\loadorder.txt saved
20:21:27 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\lockedorder.txt saved
20:21:27 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\modlist.txt saved
20:22:06 [D] no more processes in job
20:22:29 [D] mod id guessed: HouseOfBurden-v1-00-20160207-010728 -> -1
20:22:29 [D] passed mod id: 0, guessed id: -1
20:22:29 [D] using mod name "HouseOfBurden-v1" (id 0) -> G:/Skyrim Sex Mod/HouseOfBurden-v1-00-20160207-010728.7z
20:22:29 [D] trying encoding utf-16
20:22:29 [D] not utf-16: Start tag expected. in line 1
20:22:29 [D] trying encoding utf-8
20:22:29 [D] not utf-8: Start tag expected. in line 1
20:22:29 [D] trying encoding iso-8859-1
20:22:29 [D] not iso-8859-1: Start tag expected. in line 1
20:22:34 [D] module name :  "House of burden"
20:22:34 [W] Module dependencies not yet implemented
20:22:38 [D] offering installation dialog
20:22:44 [D] installing to "E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\mods\HouseOfBurden-v1"
20:22:44 [D] Installation successful
20:22:45 [W] plugin HouseOfBurden.esp not found
20:22:45 [W] plugin HouseOfBurden.esp not found
20:22:45 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\plugins.txt saved
20:22:45 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\loadorder.txt saved
20:22:45 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\lockedorder.txt saved
20:09:46 [D] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ModOrganizer\profiles\Default\modlist.txt saved

Hello,

I have with this version 2 of Maria Esden Mod the same problem that I had with the first version.

I installed the mod on a new installation of Skyrim, I have minimized the number of mods.

But after one or two hour of game i can't save my part.

Quick Save, auto save, save : CDT

So I have to start a new gme for one or two hour....

May be there is a way to fix this, but i do not know.

If i start a job it works but the screen goes dark, and i cant see anything

i mean that the game plays, you can change position and so, just the brightness goes to zero and you see just the light sources.

I use Mod Manager/Organizer

Load Order:

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
SexLab.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
dcc-soulgem-oven-000.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
daymoyl.esm
Heels Sound.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
Falskaar.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
FNIS.esp
Naruto - Overhaul.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
Coins of Tamriel V2 Legendary Edition.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
sjel blad castle.esp
ReflectiveWard.esp
Siege Bow Automaton V2.esp
jutsu.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Colorful_Magic.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus UNP Addon.esp
Grimy_Skill_Expansions.esp
DSerArcheryGameplayOverhaul.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Dwarven War Cross Bow.esp
SL99Exchanger.esp
SL99Exchanger_Patch_Coins of Tamriel V2 Legendary Edition.esp
Brows.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
FreckleMania.esp
IJWintermystPatch.esp
Mannequin_Female_Vyctoria.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
Soul Gems Differ - NW.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
Luxury Collection.esp
UchihaClan.esp
UchihaClan_RemoveSpellTomes.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hardcore.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-3.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
MilkModNEW HF.esp
MilkModNEW ZaZ.esp
MilkModNEW.esp
SlaveTats.esp
NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp
TrXArmor - Stand Alone.esp
XPMSE.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SexLab Beastess.esp
MikanEyes All in one.esp
CardWeapon.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon.esp
Cum Shot Brothel.esp
SexLab-AmorousAdventures.esp
BanneredMareExtension.esp
FoxClub.esp
HouseOfBurden.esp
PonyTailClub.esp
ZaZHDTWorkshop.esp
RealisticNeedsandDiseases.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
Maria.esp

EDIT:

It wasnt that, because when i do it outdoors, it blinks like an eye, please help me

ok so im haveing a problem so when i tri to instal it in nexus it says skyrim.esm not active with it is so what do i do 

There are several requirements needed to be install first before MEP. Did you install them first?

I also have NMM and installed this mod several time (every new version) and it works fine.

I met a bug... after receiving my outfit, the mod stop. the pimp is busy (no dialogue available), and there are not new dialogues options for NPCs.

I tried both with Follower and innkeeper.

Same with me. Started a new game three times and whatever I do, I lost my dialogue options and my pimp is always busy. I followed instructions to the letter when installed the mod.

I met a bug... after receiving my outfit, the mod stop. the pimp is busy (no dialogue available), and there are not new dialogues options for NPCs.

I tried both with Follower and innkeeper.

Same with me. Started a new game three times and whatever I do, I lost my dialogue options and my pimp is always busy. I followed instructions to the letter when installed the mod.

Put on the outfit she gave you.

That is the only "hang" I have seen at that point.