I cannot add a patch - because my working branch is newer and there is no merge in CK. You might send me some screenshots?

I'll download today's english release, add to it and send you via PM.

About animations ending, maybe this helps.

debug.SendAnimationEvent(Actor, Animation)
RegisterForAnimationEvent(Actor, "IdleStop")
event OnAnimationEvent(ObjectReference akSource, string asEventName)
    if(akSource == Actor && asEventName == "IdleStop")

;catched end of animation

UnregisterForAnimationEvent(Actor, "IdleStop")
    endif
endevent

I cannot add a patch - because my working branch is newer and there is no merge in CK. You might send me some screenshots?

I'll download today's english release, add to it and send you via PM.

About animations ending, maybe this helps.

debug.SendAnimationEvent(Actor, Animation)
RegisterForAnimationEvent(Actor, "IdleStop")
event OnAnimationEvent(ObjectReference akSource, string asEventName)
    if(akSource == Actor && asEventName == "IdleStop")

;catched end of animation

UnregisterForAnimationEvent(Actor, "IdleStop")
    endif
endevent

I can't apply a patch - english esp wont help. And IdleStop is not sent by the dress / undress animations.

Gonna try this out full features requires 12 esps? I have most of those already in but these 2 Jaxonz Positioner and ZaZHDTWorkshop + adding the 4 locations is killing me easly to find one or 2 esps i can drop but 5 hurts. Gonna try merging house of burden, bannered mare, fox and pony clubs together.

Seems there is a lot for me to learn in this one. 

If I have a female player, and SHE has a female follower. AND this female follower wears Whore outfit (with enchant). She whores herself out for my player.

Now I go into Fox Club and the owner examines me and I become a whore there....what happens to my follower? Does she continue to follow me (to jobs and stuff)?

Does she also become a whore, working for the same pimp as my player character? It's a little confusing and I am trying not to break it because it is very interesting. I want to see more of it.

Would I be better to NOT have a follower?

English translation is pretty good, but some phrases are not so good. I will attempt to note them exactly and make suggestions for improvement.

Some German language remains in the Action wheel.....pretty sure it was the Action wheel. 

Anyways, I will look at the topic text for dialogue and see if I can find some with their ID so I can make suggestions precisely.

Thanks!

Besides zairas explanation, it should not be possible to break anything, imho all major functions where tested properly during alpha. I'd suggest to keep a save in case of emergency, but feel free to try out, i don't think anything will go wrong. For translation: yes, partly i knew there were better phrases i just couldn't remember (and probably some i just don't know), i'm sure aaeryn will be glad if you have improvements :)

English translation is pretty good, but some phrases are not so good. I will attempt to note them exactly and make suggestions for improvement.

Some German language remains in the Action wheel.....pretty sure it was the Action wheel. 

Anyways, I will look at the topic text for dialogue and see if I can find some with their ID so I can make suggestions precisely.

Thanks!

I am still working on it as I said the context is very important when doing these translations and as I experience things while playing I am able to see whats happening in the scene and make sense of it and change accordingly as you can see I have been updating frequently.

Version history

Version 1.0: 08 Feb 2016 - 5:44 PM

Version 1.1: 09 Feb 2016 - 2:12 PM

Version 1.2: 10 Feb 2016 - 7:35 PM

Version 1.3: 11 Feb 2016 - 8:56 AM

Help me by:

1.) Paste the text word for word of what was said (no need for ID)

2.) Whats the context (what's happening in the scene)

3.) Your suggestion on what you think should be said.

I can't apply a patch - english esp wont help.

Too late, I sent it to you. No changes in original Maria.esp (it's just used as dependancy) except two packages entries. Just afer Maria.esp in load order.

ADDED.

Zaira, not screenshots, but there step-by-step to apply my changes:

MariaClothesEquip:

1. ActualSeconds set to 1

2. Conditions tab:

delete old conditions and add

<subject>.HasKeyword ActorTypeNPC == 1 AND

<subject>.GetFactionRank MariaNakedFaction >= 0 AND

3. Begin/End/Change tab:

delete OnChange and OnEnd script fragments

script must be:

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment
SexLabFramework Property SexLab  Auto
Faction Property MariaNakedFaction  Auto  

function PrepareEquip(Actor akActor)
    int i = Game.GetModByName("vlkStrip.esp")
    bool gotStrippingFramework = i > 0 && i < 255

if akActor.GetLeveledActorBase().GetSex()
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(akActor, "MariaRedress2")
    else
        Debug.SendAnimationEvent(akActor, "MariaRedress1")
    endif
    utility.wait(3)
    if gotStrippingFramework
        int handle = ModEvent.Create("vlkStrip_RedressAll")
        if handle
            ModEvent.PushForm(handle, akActor)
            ModEvent.Send(handle)
        endif
    else
        Outfit oldOutfit = StorageUtil.GetFormValue(akActor,"StrippedOutfit") as Outfit
        if oldOutfit
            akActor.SetOutfit(oldOutfit)
            StorageUtil.UnsetFormValue(akActor,"StrippedOutfit")
        endif
        if StorageUtil.FormListCount(akActor,"StrippedClothes")
            Sexlab.UnStripActor(akActor,StorageUtil.FormListToArray(akActor,"StrippedClothes"))
            StorageUtil.FormListClear(akActor,"StrippedClothes")
        endif
    endif
    akActor.RemoveFromFaction(MariaNakedFaction)
    akActor.EvaluatePackage()
endfunction

MariaClothesUnequip:

1. ActualSeconds to 0

2. Procedure Wait - unset Success completes package.

3. Sequence - Simultaneous.

4. New variable in 'Public Package Data' TimeToWait-float-1.0

5. Add new procedure Wait and set ActualSeconds to TimeToWait and set Success completes package. In Item conditions add <subject>.GetFactionRank MariaNakedFaction >= 0

6. Conditions tab:

delete old conditions and add

<subject>.HasKeyword ActorTypeNPC == 1 AND

<subject>.GetFactionRank MariaNakedFaction < 0 AND

7. Begin/End/Change tab:

delete OnChange and OnEnd script fragments

script must be:

;END FRAGMENT CODE - Do not edit anything between this and the begin comment
SexLabFramework Property SexLab  Auto
Faction Property MariaNakedFaction  Auto  

int numActors = 0

function UnEquip(Actor akActor)
    Debug.Trace("@@ UNEQUIP : strip " + akActor.GetDisplayName())
    int i = Game.GetModByName("vlkStrip.esp")
    if(i > 0 && i < 255)
        numActors += 1
        StorageUtil.SetIntValue(akActor, "MariaStripping", 1)
        RegisterForModEvent("vlkSTRIP_StrippingAllEnd","StripComplete")
        int handle = ModEvent.Create("vlkStrip_StripAll")
        if(handle)
            ModEvent.PushForm(handle, game.getplayer())
            ModEvent.PushForm(handle, akActor)
            ModEvent.Send(handle)
        endif
    else
        if !StorageUtil.FormListCount(akActor,"StrippedClothes")
            StorageUtil.FormListCopy(akActor,"StrippedClothes", SexLab.StripActor(ActorRef=akActor,DoAnimate=true))
            akActor.SetFactionRank(MariaNakedFaction, 0)
            akActor.EvaluatePackage()
        endif
    endif
endfunction

;bool StripCompleteblocked = false
function StripComplete(form akCaster, form akTarget)
;    while(StripCompleteBlocked)
;        utility.wait(0.1)
;    endwhile
;    StripCompleteBlocked = true
    actor tempActor = akTarget as actor
    if(StorageUtil.PluckIntValue(tempActor, "MariaStripping") == 1)
        numActors -= 1
        if(!numActors)
            UnregisterForModEvent("vlkSTRIP_StrippingAllEnd")
        endif
        tempActor.SetFactionRank(MariaNakedFaction, 0)
        tempActor.EvaluatePackage()
    endif
;    StripCompleteBlocked = false
endfunction

Comments may be uncommented to prevent simultaneous entries with several NPC using package - possible multithreading 'problematic holes': StorageUtil.PluckIntValue and UnregisterForModEvent. Similar blockig may be done with UnEquip().

I love this mod. And have a question: Although SL and Zaz are enabled for autonomous prostitution, the customers don't approach to my Player and my follower prostitute doesn't approach to customers. Any idea?

I love this mod. And have a question: Although SL and Zaz are enabled for autonomous prostitution, the customers don't approach to my Player and my follower prostitute doesn't approach to customers. Any idea?

Try to serve one customer.

Save (with whore outfit equipped).

Load and all features must work.

Kind Regards.

I'm wondering if I did something wrong on install or my MCM options aren't correct but, when a sex scene starts, I get the option to choose a position, and then when I try and use SLTools to change the position, it's locked to that one position I chose? Why is this?

I've tried messing with the 'auto start' options and the 'pre filtering animation' option but no difference.

Just some notes...

Was in Fox Club (sign outside Fox Club says "Candlehearth Hall") and Vanessa put in plug and chastity belt, tells me to sleep and then.....my character gets stuck near the front desk, almost as though she's supposed to be following Vanessa, but .....can't escape from this "stuck" condition. If I try to move her it seems some scene or AI keeps her in the area and I can only move a few feet before it turns her around and won't let her leave.

Also.....blindfold scenes. I can't SEE anything! I tried changing setting in Devious Devices so blindfold effect was turned down....went all the way to minimum and still can't see.

I ran into similar when I tested the Cidhna Mine mod, but was able to change settings so I could see. My expectation is that in first person, I can not see according to blindfold effect setting, but in THIRD person, I should be able to see clearly. In my game, it makes no difference 1st person or 3rd person. And it makes those scenes no fun because I'm struggling to figure out what I should be doing.

Where am I missing something? 

Just some notes...

Was in Fox Club (sign outside Fox Club says "Candlehearth Hall") and Vanessa put in plug and chastity belt, tells me to sleep and then.....my character gets stuck near the front desk, almost as though she's supposed to be following Vanessa, but .....can't escape from this "stuck" condition. If I try to move her it seems some scene or AI keeps her in the area and I can only move a few feet before it turns her around and won't let her leave.

Also.....blindfold scenes. I can't SEE anything! I tried changing setting in Devious Devices so blindfold effect was turned down....went all the way to minimum and still can't see.

I ran into similar when I tested the Cidhna Mine mod, but was able to change settings so I could see. My expectation is that in first person, I can not see according to blindfold effect setting, but in THIRD person, I should be able to see clearly. In my game, it makes no difference 1st person or 3rd person. And it makes those scenes no fun because I'm struggling to figure out what I should be doing.

Sleep scene is up to Zaira. There is enough reasons to comply: is there bed, is there cage, is... I hope Zaira see that.

Blindfold not used from DD, but Zaz.

Try to serve one customer.

Save (with whore outfit equipped).

Load and all features must work.

Kind Regards.

Thank you for the help. Appreciate it. :)

Just some notes...

Fox club, at least at the end of the alpha, had on my play many problems with pathfinding und locked doors. Vanessa tries to walk downstairs into a locked cell ...

What worked for me:

Wait one ingame hour. Vanessa is now inside the locked cell. Move to the cell downstairs (or use the cheat to move to pimp), console-unlock the cell.

Just some notes...

Sleep scene is up to Zaira. There is enough reasons to comply: is there bed, is there cage, is... I hope Zaira see that.

Blindfold not used from DD, but Zaz.

I check for cage and bed in MariaWhoreSleepQuest - and if non of both exists MariaWSSandboxNearWhore scene is started - the pimp shall sandbox near player. What is the problem?

I check for cage and bed in MariaWhoreSleepQuest - and if non of both exists MariaWSSandboxNearWhore scene is started - the pimp shall sandbox near player. What is the problem?

Whiterun, open area of city. Exactly North area where old Maria starts. Pimp equips to PC plug, belt with words like: "try to sleep if you can..."

And PC just stands locked all night. Pimp sandboxing nearby. Looks no good.

Also. Pimp receives all money from customers, and goes to PC with demand to give all earned.

Whiterun, open area of city. Exactly North area where old Maria starts. Pimp equips to PC plug, belt with words like: "try to sleep if you can..."

Also. Pimp receives all money from customers, and goes to PC with demand to give all earned.

I tried this again and it worked. I believe it is a pathing issue in Fox Club. If the way is blocked by guests on the stairs, then player stays upstairs waiting for stairway to clear. By this time the pimp has made their way to the bedroom below. Now way is clear but player "sees" pimp right below and is sandboxing in place because they can't get "down" one floor and pimp is so close (but on the floor below).

So....second time I "pushed" player character down the stairs to keep her close to pimp. Once she was downstairs everything appeared to go as planned.

ALSO..... on version 20160211......when player finishes job, john goes to pimp to pay, message says player owes "%". Does not show amount. Just percent sign.

English version when saving configuration on main page of MCM says it is saving $ME......something...... so I am guessing just a missing translation line for that.

This is a very fun mod! Some pathing issues in the clubs, but the content is fun. 

I put a whoring outfit on Ysolda to see what happens..... she starts soliciting people in Whiterun. :)

Also noticed if I have more than one follower, only one will be my whore. The second one does not have the dialogue to ask her to be my whore until I tell the FIRST one she no longer has to be my whore. 

There is some learning to this...to see how it works and what is possible. Very nice though.

I tried this again and it worked. I believe it is a pathing issue in Fox Club. If the way is blocked by guests on the stairs, then player stays upstairs waiting for stairway to clear. By this time the pimp has made their way to the bedroom below. Now way is clear but player "sees" pimp right below and is sandboxing in place because they can't get "down" one floor and pimp is so close (but on the floor below).

So....second time I "pushed" player character down the stairs to keep her close to pimp. Once she was downstairs everything appeared to go as planned.

ALSO..... on version 20160211......when player finishes job, john goes to pimp to pay, message says player owes "%". Does not show amount. Just percent sign.

English version when saving configuration on main page of MCM says it is saving $ME......something...... so I am guessing just a missing translation line for that.

This is a very fun mod! Some pathing issues in the clubs, but the content is fun. 

I put a whoring outfit on Ysolda to see what happens..... she starts soliciting people in Whiterun. :)

Also noticed if I have more than one follower, only one will be my whore. The second one does not have the dialogue to ask her to be my whore until I tell the FIRST one she no longer has to be my whore. 

There is some learning to this...to see how it works and what is possible. Very nice though.

Just a note: what often helped me in several mods when player is stuck: go to ZaZ MCM -> player controls >click 'release' and maybe klick at 'Force AI' after the proper position is arrived. It's also possible to break a quest that way, but it works quite often and is worth a try before you reload anyways if it doesn't.

EEeeek! Just went to Bannered Mare and noticed the name was changed to German language!  :)

Happens often, at least the other way around ;) Although i don't have any mods which should alter player houses for example, almost all of them have english names now... but usually i remember where they are and how they' re called :D 

to Chajapa:

Pathing and other issues, from as i see while testing Maria, and at first what i do while ME or FoxClub updated:
1. delete NPC changes to Player related (not pathing prob, but i hate if vanilla PC changed), i still can't understand Zaira's reason to change this entriy. Even with QuickStart from Maria you can select Male char. For me in OP declaration about female PC enough.
2. Delete table near customer's bar - causes ppl stupid crowding with they pathes.