Adding different armour types to a boots-mod

endomiel

I've managed to change the armour types, but I want to have a mod that allows me to create the different types. Would I have to copy the files three times, and change each one accordingly? Should I rename the file, as not to confuse the reference to the different files? I never did understand the interdependencies of esm & esp and when what is a masterfile...

I've managed to change the armour types, but I want to have a mod that allows me to create the different types. Would I have to copy the files three times, and change each one accordingly? Should I rename the file, as not to confuse the reference to the different files? I never did understand the interdependencies of esm & esp and when what is a masterfile...

Would probably be easier to just make your own little esp that adds in light/heavy items using the models/textures from the mod in question. (For personal use ofc unless you have permission from the original author).

I linked the getting started tut because it's very easy to make a new item/armor in the ck when you already have access to the model/textures for said item.

Archived