House Party by Eek! Games (Updated 2/17/17)

Hey guys!

House Party 0.5.0 was just released to Alpha Testers.  This release is chock full of awesome new updates including voice actors!  Also, come join us on our new Discord server.  (https://discord.gg/87CGZKK)  We have almost 1000 members chatting about the game!  You can follow the link below to find out more information about the new version and how you can grab it.

And here is the link to the latest free version of House Party:

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys,

House Party 0.5.6 has officially been released to beta testers.  This version includes Katherine's full story as well as a lot of game updates and missionary sex.  You can check it out here:

Also, version 0.4.4 will be released for free on 4/17.  To download the latest free version of the game, click here:

Hey guys,

Just wanted to let you all know that House Party 0.4.4 has officially been released as a free public version.  This release includes a lot of updates geared toward adding on to Katherine’s story as well as some overall enhancements and game improvements.

To download 0.4.4 and play it for free, click here:

where is the garage key :( ?

It's in the safe in the room Brittney starts in.  First you need to wash Madison's clothes and give them back to her clean, and she will give you the combination.

Where is the pencil for the combination? Can't find it dude :'(

Check in the spare room.

Sorry but i'm french and i don't really understand what you just say xd

spare room, en français correspond un peu en "chambre d'amis" :)

Check in the spare room.

C'est bon le problème c'était la sauvegarde qui était buggé.

Check in the spare room.

C'est bon le problème c'était la sauvegarde qui était buggé.

np :)

maintenant tu saura pour "spare room"  XD

• 3 weeks later...

Can i play this game without lag or something this is my system info;

Processor; Intel Core i5-3750S 3.10GHz

RAM; 8 GB

Type system; 64- bit

Please reply fast and thank you

It think it would really depend on your graphic card. I have pretty much the same specs as you, and it worked OK with my old GT 240 card and it's really smooth on my new GTX 1050i Ti .

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys,

House Party 0.6.1 has just been released to Beta testers.  It includes the final conclusion to Katherine's story as well as a lot of new game mechanics.  Here is the full list of updates on this version:

General Bug Fixes

Code optimizations

Fixed a bunch of typos in dialogue

Fixed some story continuity errors

Revamped sex system to allow for easier expansion in the future

Revamped and fine-tuned all sex code

Added Doggie Style sex

Added female masturbation

Added ability for all characters to perform sex acts

Fixed floating pillows issue

Fixed an issue where Patrick would get his wine back after you had given it to Frank or Stephanie

Made it so the kettle cannot be knocked over

Finished Rachael’s dare game

Finished Rachael Ending 1

If you are already a beta tester, or to find out how to become one, visit here:

Or to download the latest public version of House Party, click here:

Hey guys,

House Party 0.5.7 has been released as a free public download!  This version is a milestone version in the series and includes a lot of new story and game mechanics, as well as a completely revamped UI.  If you've been holding out for a while for an update, this is the one to get!

You can download House Party 0.5.7 here:

Here are a list of changes from version 0.4.4 to 0.5.7:

Added Stephanie’s voice

Added Katherine’s voice

Added “Express Yourself” quest

Added “Katherine’s “D”-Mands” quest

Added Missionary Sex

General UI Enhancements

You can now use the mouse wheel to scroll through inventory items

General bug fixes

Spelled “challenge” correctly.

Upgraded to Unity 5.6

Fixed an issue with Linux and Mac OSX Builds

Fixed an issue with exiting out of a dialogue using escape

Fixed a few other UI issues

Fixed an issue where characters could see each other through doors

Added obligatory cheesy pick-up lines

Major path-finding update

Stopped dead an knocked out characters from responding to clicks

Completely revamped UI

Revamped Katherine’s Model

Revamped Madison’s Model

Revamped Rachael’s Model

Revamped Ashley’s Model

Fixed an issue with toe deformities when sitting or laying down

Is now backwards compatible with custom stories from 0.4.3.1 and higher

Added Madison’s voice

Added Ashley’s voice

Added Frank’s voice

Enjoy!

Getting a major problem trying to run Public 0.5.7.  On game start you load into the house, but there are no people there, you can't interact with any objects but you can walk around the house and bring up your "hand" and grab something like a cup.  This is with the alternate upload on your patreon, seems to have the same problem as the itch.io upload.  I'm attaching the output log. hopefully something in there will point in the right direction.  From the null object spam in the log it looks like the game is looking for assets that weren't packaged with the upload?

Old versions of the game worked fine for me, so this seems to be due to some recent change.

output_log.txt

Getting a major problem trying to run Public 0.5.7.  On game start you load into the house, but there are no people there, you can't interact with any objects but you can walk around the house and bring up your "hand" and grab something like a cup.  This is with the alternate upload on your patreon, seems to have the same problem as the itch.io upload.  I'm attaching the output log. hopefully something in there will point in the right direction.  From the null object spam in the log it looks like the game is looking for assets that weren't packaged with the upload?

Old versions of the game worked fine for me, so this seems to be due to some recent change.

It sounds like the game is having a problem getting to the internet to download the story (a recent addition).  This makes it easier to implement hotfixes and will eventually serve as a custom-story hub.

Check your firewall or anti-virus settings and see if anything is blocking it.  In 0.6.0, there is not an error message that lets you know it can't reach the server.

It sounds like the game is having a problem getting to the internet to download the story (a recent addition).  This makes it easier to implement hotfixes and will eventually serve as a custom-story hub.

Check your firewall or anti-virus settings and see if anything is blocking it.  In 0.6.0, there is not an error message that lets you know it can't reach the server.

That would explain it.  Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I tried to create an account on your forum (forum.eekllc.com), but never got the activation e-mail. Forum says my handle already exists, I even requested another activation e-mail, to no success.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey guys!

House Party 0.6.2 has been officially released to Beta Testers today.  This version will also be released later this week on GameJolt, and next week on Steam.

Click here for more information:

Here is a list of changes over the previous version:

General Bug Fixes

Revamped Player Motion

Revamped Sex Transitions and Motion

Revamped Sitting/Laying Transitions

Displays Error Message Now When Trying to Load Older Save Files

Door Configurations Now Save Correctly

Current States Now Save Correctly (Sitting/Laying/Etc..)

Player can now get in hot tub

Improved Breast Physics

Removed Slow Motion Effect During Player Orgasm (Many were complaining it just looked like a frame drop)

Made Censor Larger (was still showing nudity at some angles)

Fixed an issue in Ashley and Madison’s story that caused a negative reaction after a blowjob

Smoothed Fighting Animations

Revamped Save System to Fresh Load the Game and then Apply Save State (More consistent results)

Reworked player movement and animation syncing

Fixed camera glitches during sex scenes

Fixed a glitch that caused characters to sink through the bed during sex on some systems.

Added some Easter Eggs

To get the latest free version of House Party, click here:

Enjoy!

With the game release for sale, will the public free releases stop altogether?

I am still going to do one more public release, but after that, yes, you will need to have a paid version of the game from either GameJolt or Steam in order to get more updates after that.

Hi,

I tried to create an account on your forum (forum.eekllc.com), but never got the activation e-mail. Forum says my handle already exists, I even requested another activation e-mail, to no success.

The game is fun, but forum seems to have real problem, i remember trying to register so many time too, never got any mail...

I only tried to get this mod, maybe anyone can forward me  :shy:

Hi,

The game is fun, but forum seems to have real problem, i remember trying to register so many time too, never got any mail...

I only tried to get this mod, maybe anyone can forward me  :shy:

I wanted to try that one too :D but all I can see is

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

:(

do you still have it?