House Party by Eek! Games (Updated 2/17/17)

That's definitely the idea.  We want to make the girls as different as possible and keep within the realm of reality, and of course have some scenarios which are a tad unrealistic, (like Brittney's huge boobs and small frame).  I agree that Ashley's chest needs a little more definition, but I feel it's only with the shirt on.  She actually looks fantastic with it off.  It could just be the cleavage needs a little love.

Sure, I'd love to hear your ideas.  I'm in the middle of a rewrite so I am open to hearing suggestions.

Yeah Ashley's and also Madison's chests need a bit more work in my opinion they looked really good even clothed with the previous models and it was great because you just couldn't wait to get them naked haha.

Ok first of all I wanted to report a few bugs to you, some of them you might know about already but some you might not know:

- There's some clipping with girl's underwear (I think you already know this)

- After Stephanie passes out and she's laying on the floor her boobs often go completly apeshit and won't stop moving.

- If instead of clicking "say cheese" you exit the conversation with Katherine (by clicking the right mouse button) while she is waiting for you to take a pic  you will get stucked because even if you talk to her again there's no way to take the pic and move on with the story.

- After killing Frank, if you accidentally walk into the iron shelves on the ground you will push them forward and they might end up blocking the door and

you can't jump so you will be stucked there and will need to restart (has happened to me).

Ok that's it for bugs, now I would like to give you some suggestions about the gameplay, I do know it's a WIP so you probably were going to add more things (like sex!!!!) but yeah, I think you should add more people in the house, especially girls. Also I think as of right now it is way too easy to get the girls naked or get the girls to like you, for example Madison you just pay her one compliment and give her phone back and she's invinting you in her room to get naked...I think you can improve that aspect and make every girl harder to "crack", expanding the "acquaintances" and "friends" parts of the game with each girls, building up little by little a deeper connection with them that will eventually lead to them naked (and hopefully sex once you implement it).

You can achieve this by adding up subtle sweet talk in different occasions and more small/big favors. I don't know, for example after getting to know Madison better she might tell you that she is upset because the boiler in her house has stopped working and you can offer to repair it and you can add a minigame for the player to solve, and once you repaired it maybe some girl will take a shower for/with you? Or maybe you can spy her somehow while she is showering? I don't know I'm just throwing some ideas haha.

Another suggestion could be making so that the story branches out differently according to your actions/decisions, there might be different ways to "conquer" a girl and maybe it would be cool if your actions will decide which girls you get naked and which you don't in this playthrough. Having multiple paths would surely give the game a big replay value.

Last thing, did I ever mention sex? Hahah, I know it is going to be really hard to do but please try your best to add sex (strip game is really nice and fun but not enough xD).

Keep up the good work and keep us updated!

All good feedback.  As far as the bugs in the current public build, that's all moot because the new version has a whole new house and characters, and the story is being re-written.

That being said, I've already implemented a lot of what you're talking about.  The characters now have a "Friendship" and "Romance" meter when you talk to them, so you can become friends with them, but they might not necessarily be romantically interested.  The original storyline was pretty thrown together as I was working on the game while writing the story.  This time around since the dialogue system is pretty rock-solid and integrates well with moods, personality, and relationships, I can really think about a lot of the things you mentioned here in the sense of different ways to conquer the same girl.  Right off the bat, I plan to pit Madison and Ashley against one another, so if you take one's side, you're not getting in the other's pants, but I could also make a harder storyline where you can get them both.  It's all very doable and part of the plan ahead. :)

Sex is something I haven't approached yet.  I don't want to do it cheesily.  I have been playing some other adult games as *cough* research, and I am taking notes at how some other authors approach it.  I haven't quite decided the way I'm going to implement it yet.

All good feedback.  As far as the bugs in the current public build, that's all moot because the new version has a whole new house and characters, and the story is being re-written.

That being said, I've already implemented a lot of what you're talking about.  The characters now have a "Friendship" and "Romance" meter when you talk to them, so you can become friends with them, but they might not necessarily be romantically interested.  The original storyline was pretty thrown together as I was working on the game while writing the story.  This time around since the dialogue system is pretty rock-solid and integrates well with moods, personality, and relationships, I can really think about a lot of the things you mentioned here in the sense of different ways to conquer the same girl.  Right off the bat, I plan to pit Madison and Ashley against one another, so if you take one's side, you're not getting in the other's pants, but I could also make a harder storyline where you can get them both.  It's all very doable and part of the plan ahead. :)

Sex is something I haven't approached yet.  I don't want to do it cheesily.  I have been playing some other adult games as *cough* research, and I am taking notes at how some other authors approach it.  I haven't quite decided the way I'm going to implement it yet.

This is really great to hear! The new mood system seems really nice and interesting indeed and you can work a lot with that and make a lot of things happen, like if you somehow get a girl in the "horny" mood she will start to loosen up to you etc.

Yes definitely a good idea to make Ashley and Madison on 2 different paths it makes a lot of sense, and yeah maybe if u squeeze your brain enough you could think of some story-friendly way to get in both their pants in the same playthrough, but make sure that it will be a really really big challange for the player to achieve that (just like it is IRL to actually sleep with 2 girls that are friends or even related without them getting mad xD).

If you need any ideas or creative situations or something like that while writing the story feel free to pm me, I might be able to give you ideas haha.

About sex I totally understand where you are coming from and I know it's gonna be hard to do it properly so don't rush and take your time for that.

The game was already really well executed for a WIP and was really enjoyable, you did a great job with boobs physic and diversity, even if the body models were all the same u still managed to give each other different unique boobs and i loved it. I really can't wait for next updates.

P.s. : I forgot to say this but the new house looks amazing!

It's really going well, but is it my impression or are her tits smaller now?

They are smaller.  One thing we are trying to do when designing the models is to create unique body-shapes between them all.  Back when I was using the Daz characters, the issue was that they all looked the same naked.  In this case, we reduced Ashley's breast size, but we may increase other breast sizes on some of the other models.  We just want to make sure there's a good variety. :)

You deserve a great amount of praise for taking that route. Keep up the good work! I can't wait to try it.

Nice work on the AI, don't see that in many AAA games. So many little details, helping it become more alive. This is going to be a great little game and worthy of purchasing down the line.

Thanks!  Yes, I'm hoping to get a really good degree of Immersion.  I've really been studying the way groups of people work and trying to emulate the behavior as much as I can.  I'm trying to drive as much as I can procedurally including where the characters decide to hang out, and who they want to hang out with.  For instance, Mandy may decide she wants to hang out with Brittney, and Brittney happens to be in the living room, so now if somebody decides they want to hang out with Brittney, they too will end up there.  It will create a very realistic dynamic and atmosphere for the party.

Hey everybody!

The new Frank model is almost done, and when he is, it will allow for me to start really putting some storyline together as Frank is a major component and the main antagonist to the game.

In the meantime, I wanted to show off some Social AI that I've been working on. This is a really cool feature of the game that is really going to skyrocket the immersion and realism.

In this scene, we see Brittney and Ashley in the kitchen, and they both look at me as I enter the room. From there, they engage each other in conversation. A little while later, Madison walks by and they take notice of her, but she passes right through, so they keep on talking to each other while Madison goes and hangs by the fireplace for a bit.

Madison gets lonely and joins the conversation, and now there are three girls going back and forth together. Notice that when I go up and start a conversation with Madison, the other two girls continue to talk to each other, but they leave Madison out of the conversation. Once, I dismiss Madison, she rejoins the conversation.

The cool thing about this is that it's not scripted. The characters will seek each other out to hang out or converse based on their relationships, and a conversation can strike up at any time and in any part of the house. If a character is in a bad mood, they will seek solace and find a non-crowded place to hang out and sulk. On the flip-side, if they are in a good mood, they will seek out social interaction, and stay in conversations longer. This will allow me to do re-write some story-lines much more realistically instead of locking some characters in a room where they won't come out until triggered. I can have the character be upset about something, and they will pout by themselves in a corner somewhere, and you can try to enhance their mood to join the party. A much more realistic situation.

A new demo version is going to be put out to supporters only, and a new public demo is not far off as well, since once I have the Frank model, I can start re-writing the story.

If you're looking for the latest release of House Party, you can find it here:

Hope you enjoy!

just tested it

its very amazing the job you done here , very interresting game ^^

not easy to do first time and pretty well mini-story (damn frank) . it run well for me, the only bug i got was at one moment i supposedto be kicked by fran, but he stay stuck at fight idle and didnt move so that locked the progression for me. (happen only 1 time)

i  m very impressed by this game. its good start for an long game, hope you get it well iin progress, good job !

and thanks for allow us to test it free (i shouldnt be able to test it other way :/ )

keep up the good job !

Hey guys,

Here's another video showing off more of the new AI that will be built into House Party and future projects by Eek! Games. But first off, I just wanted to note that for this video, I popped in the old Daz models, and I'd like to get some feedback from all of you as to whether you like the direction of the new models, or if you prefer the Daz models better. I've been getting some mixed feedback, and I wanted to officially ask to see if I can get input from more of you.

I am pretty much stuck designing new models for the males in the game, as the Daz models will prohibit me from getting creative in some ways, but for the women, I'd like to know what you guys prefer. I'm kind of torn, and when doing this video, I am noticing that my frame rates are not dropping all that much even using the Daz models. It's a little slower, but it's not anything deal-breaking. Keep in mind also, that the new models have been getting better and better as we've been going forward, but I would definitely like to hear your opinions.

Here's the video:

Now let's talk about what's going on in the scene a bit:

First off, I am developing personalities for the characters. This means that when they have interactions with each other, their relationships will be affected. If they are a personality match, the outcome of the chat will most likely be positive on each, but if they have opposing traits, an argument may ensue. This will change the mood and relationship toward that character.

In this scene, we see how we have the room with the stereo set up, and any character at any time might decide to go dance depending on a few things. For starters, their mood. Characters in a better mood are more likely to want to dance. Secondly, who else is on the dance floor, people they like, or people they dislike? Thirdly, their personality. Are they the dancing type or not? Their decisions to dance don't affect anything else. They can still hold conversations while dancing, and if you chat with them they stop talking to other characters and dancing, and resume after they are dismissed. This is much different from the old setup where one character was designated as the dancer. I am going for a much more open world where any character can decide to do anything, just like a real party, but it also does't feel like it's too chaotic for the player to talk to who he wants to talk to when he wants to.

Looking forward to your comments and opinions on the models!

If you're looking for the latest release version of House Party, you can find it here:

I do think Dez models look more refined as of right now, but the new models have potential to be better if they keep getting improved and refined. Also if using Dez models means you will be forced to make every girl body same size, same height and look all the same naked then no, don't use them.

I do prefer the new models, you will always have mixed opinions, for the most part we were already used to the old models, and changes are always hard to make, but if you want opinions, keep up with the new models, they are beautiful and will escalate better, no need to fret.

I do prefer the new models, you will always have mixed opinions, for the most part we were already used to the old models, and changes are always hard to make, but if you want opinions, keep up with the new models, they are beautiful and will escalate better, no need to fret.

I've actually been mostly getting responses along these lines that they're liking the new models better. :)

In my first play through, the drunk Patrick knocked out Frank!  With Frank already incapacitated, I couldn't get him into the garage to do it myself and therefore couldn't advance the story and had to restart.

Looking forward to the next update.

Hey guys,

I finally got the Frank model, and I wanted to make a video to show it to you guys, and I figured while I was at it, I can show you a lot of the cool AI stuff I've been working on as well. I've got the AI to a pretty cool place right now, and I'm going to start shifting my focus to writing some story now that I have Frank and Stephanie is on the way, so I should have a public release for you guys very soon!

For my supporters, you will receive a playable version of the game at the beginning of the month and you will be able to see all of this first hand, and check out the interaction.

One component that's been added are personalities. The players now have varying personality profiles, and their relationship toward one another is affected by it. For instance, Madison is kind of a bitch, so she generally doesn't get along with too many people. But Brittney is very nice, so even though Madison is a bitch to her, she tends to overlook it most of the time. As the characters interact with one another, it changes their relationship and their mood. If two characters have a nice conversation, both of their moods will go up, and they will like each other more, and be more likely to hang out with each other later on. Vice verse, if they have a negative conversation, their mood will decrease, and they will avoid each other. Their mood also affects the outcome of the interactions, so if a character is nice, but in a bad mood, they may have a negative conversation with another character, and make a bad first impression. So with multiple play-throughs, it's possible to have a scenario where everybody is getting along, and in other play-throughs, everybody may hate each other. And of course, you as the player, can alter the moods by interacting with them. I plan to open up certain lines of story based on the outcome of certain character's moods.

Here's the video link:

Some things to note in this video:

Everything is procedurally generated. The characters figure out what to do on their own, so where they go and who they talk to is based on a some variables. Notice in the beginning when I'm talking to Frank, Madison storms by. She bumps Frank as she moves by, and Frank moves closer to me to get out of her way. The characters are responsive to one another in this sense as we will see more of later on.

Next off, Brittney and Madison start a conversation. Frank is over by the side, and he notices them talking, and he joins the conversation. This is based on his feelings toward who is in the group. A little later, Ashley joins in the conversation as well. Now watch the characters shuffle around to find comfortable spots to stand and talk to each other. This is not an accident, it's all computed with AI!

Next I throw the pizza box on the table, and you can see how it distracts Frank and Madison. They check it out but then go back to hanging out. I bump it one more time and Brittney stops in her tracks and looks to see what's going on, but then goes back to what she was doing. Brittney now decides to go dance.

At this point the group breaks up, and now the characters will seek each other out based on their feelings toward one another. Another thing to note as I focus in on some more conversations, is that you can see now the characters are reacting with their facial expressions based on whether they're having a good or bad conversation, and when a person is talking, they will react differently to one another.

Now that Brittney's done dancing, she seeks out social activity again, and two smaller groups form. One with Ashley and Frank, and one with Madison and Brittney. You can see how, when the house starts getting full of characters, this will be a really cool dynamic.

As I'm ease-dropping on Frank and Brittney's conversation, Frank notices me and turns toward me.

If you haven't checked out the game yet, you can find the latest build here: