2. Chaurusworm

You know this one Worm in some countries that swims in your Urethra? When you swim around (naked or without pants) there is a chance that this worm will infect you (higher aroused will increase the chance). When you pee in a lake there is a very high chance thet you get infected. For males it could cause a permanent and painful erection. Females have it a bit harder. The worm will swim in your vagina and then lay a little cocoon. When the cocoon is placed the worm will swim away to find another host to reproduce. The cocoon is lightly rooted with the uterus. The player must have a very very low aroused level to get it out, BUT when the player reach a very very high arousel level or waits to long to get it out (maybe 1-2 days) the worm is free (a very spiky worm) and keeps the player highly aroused (to survive he has to suck your juicy stuff). Since the worm is spiky the player cant just take him out. He has to creat a posion with red nirnroot, but first the player has to find someone (an alchemist) who could help him. Since red nirnroot only apear in blackreach, the alchemist send him to this place (they know it because there is a little house with an dead alchemist (there where you start the quest to find 30 red nirnroot)) and there is maybe a letter how to heal an chaurus worm infection. Over the time the Worm is getting bigger and bigger and a little worm head come out of the vagina (he suck the juice with his spiks so the head dont need be in there and the head could be a very little Chaurus head). When the posion is used, the worm dies and the player can take him out, after that the vagina bleeds for some hours (maybe even days). When you dont cure that infection, the worm will lay eggs inside the player (estrus+ mod) from this moment the worm will leave the player (the vagina will bleed for hours (maybe days) too). But only when you dont cure it within 10 days or something like that.

SD+ has a little object for the Chaurus egg and the worm that stucks in your vagina could be a plug with a chaurus head on it.

I didnt come up with some negativ side effects, but maybe someone else has some ideas. One positiv effect could be that no one wants to fuck the player while the worm head is out.

Also: If the player gets fucked in the vagina while she has the cocoon the cocoon will absorb all the sperm and skips the 1-2 days.

When its impossible to trigger the effect just by swimming, you could let it trigger when a fish attacks the player, the player gets fucked by a chaurus, after a Falmer took his "turn" on the player and he puts it there with his hands, or when the player is enslaved by a falmer (sd+ i think).

The stages:

Like i said: Infection (cocoon) for 1-2 days (It is not possible to remove the cocoon with the poisen) -> the worm is free (but still in the vagina) for 1-2 days -> the head of the worm comes out -> for the next ~10 days the worm gets bigger and more aggresive for each day.

Bleeding effect:

For each day you wait to remove the worm, the bleeding AFTER this torture is stronger and longer. For 1-3 days you bleed for 12 hours, 4-6 days -> 1 day, 7-10 days -> 2 days. It also hurts when you get fucked while you are bleeding.

OR

The wounds that are caused be the worm are to strong that your body cant ever recover by himself. So the player has to go to a healer that gives him (or maybe he has to find/produce it) a lotion that has to be insert into the vagina. The lotion has to stay there for some hours/days and is sealed with a adhesiv bandage/sticking plaster. Any other physical contact (if you know what i mean) in this time could open the wound again.

When Blackreach is a bit to hard:

When you pick up normal nirnroots there is a chance to find a special nirnroot like a 4-leaf clover (i hope you know what i mean) and you have to find 10 or more. This means that it shouldnt be possible to find ~10 special 4-leaf clover nirnroots to fast (maybe some options/slides in the menu so everyone can set it how he likes).

More ingredients for the poisen:

It should be not to easy to get. Its important that you cant get the poisen in 1-2 days. Only when you farm nothing else and with much luck. The Frostbite venom is a good idea because you have to go out and find some spiders. Also a special toxin that you only get from a Falmer.

3. Experiments means Gold!

This is a new way to earn money. How do you make money for new armor after getting robbed? The alchemists in Skyrim needing help for some experiments. When you do it you get money, but you get some bad side effects:

1. You grow a dick. As a men you get a vagina.

2. Different skin, hair, eyes color.

3. Your Boobs will shrink until you are just a wooden plank. As a men you get boobs.

4. A shorter or bigger body.

5. A skinnier or larger body.

6. White Eyes. You are blind in first person but you can look around in 3rd person like the blindfold effect.

7. Getting pregnant with a experimant creatur thing.

8. A third boob?

The possebilities are nearly endless!

How to recover?

Every side effect has a specific timer and will then dissapear.

OR

You have to do some little quest with each of those sideeffects. When you grow a dick you need to have so much sex that your new balls are empty and then the dick will dissapear. With different skincolor you need to creat a potion and so on. Be creativ.

Edit 1: When you are enslaved by a Wizard/Witch they will use magic on you with the same effects, but ofc the won't ask or give you money for it.

4. Amputee is dangerous <- My favorit because it would cause so many possibilities for other mods!

The title says everything. Thinks that should be removed: hands, arms, legs, feets, eyes, tongue, boobs, dick (ears and nose?). How much for each event is unclear (i mean 1 trap 2 limbs or 1 trap 1 limb), that is up to you.

How to trigger things like that? Animal Traps on the ground will cause that you lose your feet. Explosive runes on the ground are not good for your legs. Axe trapps in in draugr ruins are not good for your arms, boobs (and nose?). Traps where you get impaled are not good for your eyes. Those poisen arrow traps may cause that on of your bodypart/limb will die out. Chest in combination with the cursed loot mod could cost you a hand or an arm. Some bandits are maniacs so there is a chance when you lose a fight that he/she will take on of your bodyspart/limb as a trophy. A wizard or a witch will take something for sure because they need them for magic and stuff like that. Some goes for animals because they are hungry. When your Master is hungry... well then you know what is happening. Each time you go into the prison you will lose something. Low crimes will cost you a hand, tongue, feet, (ear and nose?) and a boob. High crimes will cost you a hole limb, eyes, dick (i don't know how to deal with a mod like Prison Overhault, maybe you lose somehting when the jailor sets you free). Dwarven robots dont like living things, so when one of them is knocking you down they will replace EVERYTHING (eyes, limbs, boobs?, ears?, nose?) with dwarven technologie.

How to recover:

To regrow things a monk will sending you away to get Trollsperm (and to get it you need a troll to ejaculate ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). A Troll because they have a very fast regeneration effect (or to make it harder even a dragon because you are the dragonborn?). 1 Potion doesn't HAVE to mean you regrow 1 limb back, but it can. Also you can kill the person who stole one of your limbs to get it back. A monk can then stitch it back on, but you still need some medicin that you can use your lost bodypart/limb again. Regrowing takes much longer then stitching. An arm needs much longer then a hand. When you lose somehting you have to feel punished, so regrowing a hand could take 5-10 days and a arm 10-15 days. Stitching something will halve the time. When possible regrow things in stages. Example a lost arm: first the upper arm, then the forarm and the hand.

You can also buy some protheses. For example the legs: You can walk again, but with a cheap prothesis you can only walk slowly (easy targed for enemies). With a expensiv one you can run again (but still not so fast like real legs).

Side effects:

A lost arm and leg should be self explaining.

When someone chop of your ears you cant hear anything anymore (or when only one ear is chopped of you only can hear from one side of your headphones or something like that). I think 1 eye doesnt make a big diffrent, but with both eyes out you cant see anything (maybe like the normal blindfold effect where you can look around in 3rd person).

And well with chopped of boobs... i dont know. No more boobjobs.

(Google Fucknugget)

What to do without legs and arms:

The player can cry for help and maybe have to wait 1-2 hours. In the time animals can "use" the character for... things.... Events that could trigger:

The 1. is a normal person who helps the player to get to a town where you could buy protheses (when you dont have money they give you a credit for them and you have to make the money in a specific time) or an adventurer is going to find the potions for you, but in this time the town needs some services from you (or something like that).

The 2. event is where a brigand finds you and using the character as a fucktoy on his adventure. He carries you around like a backpack. I don't know what he could do, maybe you could control the brigand (while you are haning on his back like backpack) and you have to complete his quest. But at this point i don't know what his quest could be or how you are going to get your limbs back.

The 3. event is where a person will take you to his home and he will make you to his fuckslave. He will give you protheses limbs and you have to take care of his home when he is not there. Maybe he has a little farm where you have to work and your limbs are enchants so that you cant just walk away. Maybe its like a little quest where you have to find clues when he is not there, but since you have to work he will notice something when your work is poorly done (or not finished).

Compatilibity with other Mods or things (idk lol):

1. Deviously Helpless: You are an easy target for enemies.

2. Slavery: Like i said, your master is hungry.

3. Curesed Loot: Losing limbs when you loot a chest.

4. Your master dont have armbinders or a gag? No problem, he will just chop of your arms or your tongue.

5. Your master can also sell some of your bodyparts for money.

6. When you don't do your job in brothels right, they will chop of your legs and arms because you don't need them anyways (again: Fucknugget). But i don't know how t he get them back.

7. A brothel or a slavery mod could augment the victims body because some customers want robo sex (idea from: Deus Ex Human Revolution^^)

8. Bodyparts/limb can be replaced with sextoys. Your hands and your tongue for example will be replaced with dildos.

There are just so many things that you could do with this mod but it looks very complex to mod this.

Edit 1: A little questline where you learn to use spells with your mouth (also a spell to summon weapons and in this time your arms are ghost arms?). Ofc to get this you have to lose both arms and i think there is already a mod that makes you using spells with your mouth.

5. Bad Body Modification

Just a spontaneously idea as a result of punishment. After losing a fight or your master is not pleased. I can't really descripe it, but just google "body modifications" and look some of the pictures (some people are crazy). I don't really imagine a specific modification from there. Just look around and get inspired.

8. Sustainable Food

Food in captivity can be to expensive over time. So you get tubes that are going from your peehole and your anus to your mouth. Side effect is that you get ill over time. I don't know what else you could do with this mod. Maybe the same thing for your boobs to mouth so the milk that you produce is going back so you produce even stronger milk (idk lol).

11. Swollen Pussy

When you get fucked to much, or you are high aroused, your pussy will swelling (like someone used a pussypump for the last 3 hours). I think that this is something for people who are using a functional vagina (like the mod "Clams of Skyrim").

12. Deviously Stitched!

Its like wearing restrains, but much more painfull and harder to get rid of. Instead of a gag your mouth will be stitched. Who needs a Chastity belt when you could just stitch that pussylips together. And also for the eyes! The visual effect should be like a string, a bloody seam and maybe a little bit of blood that is running down. Removing them by yourself is to dangerous so you have to find a tailor. Also the bloody effect should be stay for some hours.

This could also be extended by stitching both arms or legs together!

13. New Blind Effect

There is a game its called "Slightless" where you play a blind person who can somehow see things in his near. (For people who know "Avatar: The Last Airbender" its like Toph is seeing the world.) I think this effect would be cool in Skyrim.

14. Better Daymoyl Animals

As far as i know when you get defeated by an animal you just spawn somewhere around. So it should be a bit more interesting. When you "die" you lose your weapon where get knocked down and they will destroy your gear that you are using (they just ripping it of so its getting destroyed). All animals are using you for breeding. This means they will frequently fucking you. Also it isn't much but still much better then just spawning in the middle of nowhere.

1. Wolves: You spawn where a pack of wolves live (in the middle of a forest or under those half rock things). There is one alpha wolve. You can try to run away but the pack is faster then you and they will bite you in the leggs so you have to restore your energie. Since you are naked you can't really fight them (except you are a mage). The pack gives up when the alpha wolve dies.

2. Trolls: They dragging you in a cave (or again under that half rock thing). There are always 2 trolls. I can't really think of anything you can do except running away.

3. Cats: You spawn under that half rock thing again and 1 cat is guarding you. Since he needs you for breeding he won't eat you, but because he is alone you have to go with him to hunt food. When he attacks something its your chance to run away.

4. Bears: Cave/Half-rockt-thing. 2-3 bears are around you. Again just try to run away, but idk :-/

5. Spiders: Cave. 1 big spider, 2-3 medium spiders and 4-5 little spiders. This is pretty interesting, because you could use the "Arachnophobia" mod for this (at least for the cocoon and the cave). When a spider defeats you he will turn you in a cocoon. In the cave you get "unwraped", fucked by the big spider (this means he will lay many many eggs in your womb) and then hanged upside down in a big spiderweb. You have to wiggle to get free and then try to run away. Also you are to 100% pregnant (not like for the other animals).

6. Chaurus: Its a bit harder here because a chaurus is most of the time the pet of a falmer. This means i don't really know where you could spawn, but like the spiders you get to 100% pregnant with eggs.

7. Ice Wraiths: Mh... Maybe you spawn on the same place where you "died" but the ice wraiths lives inside you from now on. You have always this "cold effect" (for example when someone hits you with a ice attack). This means everything you do is slower and you are much faster exhausted. To get rid of this effect you need to go a place where its to hot for an ice wraiths. Maybe you have to wait 1 hour in an Inn or something like that.

8. Giants: I know giants are not animals, but to make an extra mod for this would be stupid. After a giant defeats you, you will woke up impaled on an iron pole over a fireplace. You lost all your hair and your skin is a bit more red/brown. After 1 hour of waiting (not to short because how could you watch yourself getting roasted) two events can trigger. In the first one a farmer brings his cow to the giants and will see you impaled making weird noises. He trades you against the cow and you are free to go. In the second event a bandit is going to steal you from the giants. He will keeping you as a slave (SD+) or selling you to Simple Slavery. (To get your hair back there is my other idea "hair grow mod" or use the racemenu. Your skin will automatically get his old color back after 1-2 days.

Those are the most commen animals that you are fighting against. (i like the giants idea the most^^)

Edit 1: I just got DG and found chaurus cocoons. Which means the player is trapped inside a chauruscocoon and has to wiggle until he is free. Ofc the character is coverd in slime.

21. Trapped as Werewolf

You can feel how your time as a werewolf is over... but something is not right... why i am still a werewolf? There is a chance that you don't transform back to your human form, but what now? Since you are a werewolf you can't go into a city and ask someone, so you have to get help from a ravenwitch (is that the right name?). The witch will tell you how to get your original form back. The animal in your soul is stronger then your human soul so you have to restore the balance:

1. You can weaken the animal in you by giving birth. This means you have to find a wolf that will fuck you and then wait until you can give birth (this is for people who maybe want to stay in werewolf for a longer time). This will take you maybe 1-3 days (a slider in the menu would be good).

2. You can increas your human souls strength by raping living humans as a wolf. You need 10 humans to transform back (a slider too pls).

Also: As female you have 6 small tits (or 2 tits and 4 more nipples when this is impossible). After the first time you don't have go back to a Witch, because now you know how to fix this problem. Maybe you can add more ways to transform back and maybe the Witch wants somehting before you get the informations you need.

22. Devious Hardcore Devices

Armbinder -> Arms a wrapped up in barbed wires or iron bars that are impaling the arms together.

Cuffs (Arms and Legs) -> Barbed wires or iron tubes that are impaling the bodyparts (yes tubes so you can use a wire to tie them together).

Chastity Belt -> Iron maiden like belt (also some spikes on the outside just for the look). Big/Long spikes for anus and vagina.

Chastity Bra -> Iron maiden like Bra (also some spikes on the outside just for the look). Long spikes that are going into the nippel.

Harness -> Barbed wires

Boots -> The sole is nailed on the feed and you can see some bloody nails coming ot of the feet. Some barbed wires for the ankles.

Gloves -> Barbed wires that wrapped around the hands and fixed with some nails. Some nails are sticking out.

Collar -> Barbed wires or Iron maiden like collar (google torture collar).

Corset -> Iron maiden like corset with some long iron bars impaling the body.

Piercings -> Nails impaling the nipples or a long nail that is impaling both nipples at the same time.

Blindfold -> Barbed wires wrapped around your head or a iron blindfold that is held by an iron bar that is impaling your head.

Gag -> Duckface like mouth and nailed together or barbed wires wrapped around your head.

Plugs -> A plug that looks like a spiky pole (Imagine a baseball bat with nails on it).

All those items should be in "new" and "old/rusty".

26. That smelly smell

When you are highly aroused you will stink from your vagina. People around you are looking at you consfused. They will say somehting like "were you fishing?" or something like that. Also a small speech debuff becaus you feel insecure because of it. Maybe its like a miasma that rise the aoursel level of nearby humans/creatures that causing them to rape you. Creatures and tracker? (hunters) are tracking you down from far away and they follow the path you just walked.

28. The Peniswrecker

You have little fangs on your pussylips. Everytime someone is fucking your character you can press a button and at the end of the animation the penis will ripped of. Blood should run down legs (and ofc from the victim too) and he will run away while losing 20% HP per second. Should also work with oral sex but not for anal.

29. The Sexrobot

This is a expansion when you get defeated by dwemer robot for Daymoyl (or also a trap for "Cursed Loot"?). Instead of spawning outside the dungeon like nothing happend you also have "Edhildils Dwemer Cyborg" outfit on. Which means there is no way to get rid of it expect with the quest you get. You have to go to Calcemo in Markath and ask him for help. He will say things like "fascinating" and so on and start to experiment with you (including sex). After that he will try to find a solution sends you away.

After a day he sends a mailman to with a letter that you should talk to calcemo again. When you arrived you can already see other females that are turned into cyborgs. Calcemo tells you about Cyborg-Sex-Dolls that they are producing and each one of them has a remote control for their owners. You want to kill him, but then he is using a remote against you and fucks you. After that he puts a special lable on your body (a tattoo) and he tells you that since you are the prototype everyone with a remote control can controll you. Which means when you walk around there are random events where you just stop and walk to the one who is using the remote. You start to cry and run away, but once again he is using the remote. After that he laughs and says "now you are free to go".

Now you have to find a way to get your body back, so you travel around the capital cities and ask their smartest inhabitants for help. Of course they also have one of those remotes. When you where in every captial citie the last one you asked will say somehting like "maybe you should go to the place where it started". So you go back to the dungeon where you lost your body. But since you are a cyborg now the other dwemer robots wont attack you. So you can easily (except when there are falmers) walk to the big treasur chest at the end of every dungeon and find your limbs/bodyparts. Despite your efforts you still need someone who can help you to put the bodyparts back onto your body.

So you decide to go back to Calcemo. Now you can see that there are way more cyborgs and other people who are working on them. As soon Calcemo is seeing you he is using his remote so you automaticly walks to him. After a little conversation he is fucking you again, but then he says thank you for everything he has now (like money and sexdolls and so on) and grants you your wish to get your normal body back. Some hours passing away and you find yourself with your normal body. He says something like it took a bit longer because he and some workers fucked your body while they worked on you and they can't remove the chip that stucks inside your brain.

From now on you can buy a cyborg for yourself or ask Calcemo to make you to a cyborg again. When you lose against a dwemer robot again you are turned into a cyborg again. You have to get your bodyparts back from the treasur chest and talk to Calcemo, but since you have still the old chip inside your head everyone can control you.

Maybe a conection with "Simple Slavery". Someone bought you and turned your body into a cyborg so he can use you whenever he wants. You have to kill him when he is sleeping or somehting like that, but be careful because of guards.

IMPORTANT:

- it is only a outfit, so it could conflict with mods that change that your outfit (expect you somehow manage to solve it)

- you can't wear other things expect jewelry

- you are always naked with that outfit

- maybe you are stronger with that cyborg body (in cost that everyone can control you)

32. Animal Body

There is a curse going around in Skyrim that turns female into animal/human hybrids. When you someone get infected by it you are now such a hybrid. Every transformation contains 1 quest how to controle/cure that curse. At this moment im not sure if you can collect all transformations and use them when ever you like or that this like a disease that you have to cure. Maybe all curses are like "giving and taking", which means someone is giving you the curse (via sex) and you have to give it someone else. I googled some of them and found models/armors that you could use for this mod. As a hybrid you are a monster for villages. You are always naked as hybrid, but you get some defensiv buffs depending on what animal you are.

Werewolf: You do the same things like a Werewolf, but you are just a hybrid which means you can cure it by having sex with humans. You suck a part of their human soul so that the wolf in you is weaker then you. With hybrid i really mean hybrid. You have a female body with fur and stuff. Maybe you are a futa so you can rape females.

Arachne: Your meele attacks (more like a biting attack) is dealing poison damage and you can slow enemies.. To heal yourself you have to trap a female person into a cocoon. Then you can rape her (normal spider fucking a female animation). You also can cast the little spiders from the Dragonborn DLC (i hope you know what i mean).

Centaure: You are much faster with much more stamina and you can hold 2 hand weapons as onehand (which means 2hand + shield). You have a dash alike attack that can knockdown npc's. Rape a human (normal horse animations) to heal yourself.

Harpy: You can jump higher (maybe even flying) and your magic attacks are stronger (especially destruction). Legs like a bird, no arms just wings. Idk how to heal yourself. Maybe talk with Hagraven and they tell you a way to cure yourself.

Mermaid: You can breath under water. You can walk on land by levitating. You swim much faster and you have stronger magic attacks (especially resoration and illusion). You heal yourself by charming males and tempt them to go under water. There you can kiss them until they are drowning.

Chaurus: Some kind of half human half scorpion? You have a meele attack (its like stabbing) and you can spit poisen. Both attacks are penetrating your enemies armor. Cure yourself by rape humans? Drinking falmersperm? Idk.

Echidna (mythology): Half human half snake. Attacks with daggers dealing poison damage, you are always sneaking and you get a great buff on sneaking. You can bite your enemie when he has low health. Its like a vampire bite but at the same moment you turn them into stone. Do that more offen and you can heal yourself.

Crabpeople: You are just an annoying fuck that is hiding somewhere in the ground and no one in your near can use fast travel.

49. Sheogoraths Debauchery

Torture.

Lots of good ideas, but I think some of them can be improved upon...

2. The 'worm' you are describing is actually a fish. The candiru or toothpick fish is a type of parasitic catfish found in the waterways of the Amazon basin. They normally feed on the blood of larger fish, embedding themselves in the gills and wedging themselves inside via a series of spines. They infestation of humans seems to be a case of mistaken identity, and they don't lay eggs in there.

3. This opens up so many possibilities for kinky hijinks...

4.This speaks to something I've wanted for a VERY long time. Some other options spring to mind:

* I prefer my amps bloodless tbh; magtically-induced bodypart loss seems like something worth implementing, perhaps with a pranking element. One possibility could be bands or pierces that when placed allow body parts to be painlessly removed, a la  cutting a woman in half in stage magic.

* I'm fond of stitching (ala Franken Fran) that leave fading or permanent marks when you reattach parts

* With the loss of one or more feet, the subject is forced to crawl on their bellies. Additional speed penalties will be added depending on which limbs and how much of them have been removed, as well as the presence and/or size of breasts, belly, penis, testicles, or bondage gear. Can be mitigated somewhat by the telekinetic 'phantom limbs' suggested by the OP.

* Tooth removal (usually by slavers/owners); provides bonus (and therefore extra coin) when giving head, gives penalty to speechcraft.

* Certain amputation configurations might lead to certain... situations. EG. the loss of all your limbs means someone could put you in a cloth harness and rent you out at an inn or a brothel as a sex pillow. (Given that many of the scenarios that spring to mind involve little to no mobility, I figure something like the Prison Overhaul system could be used until such time as you 'earn' your freedom.) Alternately, players could alter NPCs in like fashion for personal use.

* The presence of amputee pets, player or NPO. Specifically, I'm thinking of something involving partial limb removal, of a type that can be replicated by a frog-tie or 'puppy suit.' Whether by amputation or bondage, these puppies would be treated like animals, have to eat from bowls off the floor, would have a variety of specialized fetish gear for them, and would regularly be paraded around in public by their masters on a leash.

* This scenario can be dark/goofy depending on how it's presented. By violence or by magic, your player ends up decapitated. When they come to, they find their head being kept alive by alchemical machinery. Worst case scenario, you'll be taken in by a necromancer who uses you for a variety of torturous experiments and uses your mouth for several days before you are rescued or something (see previous comment on PO waiting mechanic). If they're fortunate, they'll bypass that entirely and end up in the lab of an arcane tinkerer who is working on a means of regrowing your body. In the meantime, your head is mounted on the mechanical legs of a dwemer spider. Have yet to think out a cure, but in this state you'd get a sneak bonus, would be unnoticed or treated as an ally by dwemer constructs, could move through dwemer pipes, could shoot lightning out your mouth, and would be incredibly vulnerable to being forced to give blowjobs.

5. As a connoisseur of body modifications, I know exactly what you're talking about and I dare not say what I would do to have something like that implemented. On another note, I can see a lot of overlap between this mod and the amputation one (eg. SWBs). I can see an entire laboratory set up around experimenting with different configurations.

8. Not a big fan of the poop tube (save perhaps aesthetically), totally on board with the milk tubes. I also really like your suggestion of using it to refine milk, perhaps make it a patch for Milk Mod Economy as a means of increasing production.

11. There are already mods that allow you to ridiculously endow male or hermaphroditic characters, we need to balance it out by making women puff up like baboons in heat XD

12. Everything here, do it. I can already see the stitched thighs functioning like a hobble-skirt. Or, more hilariously, something like Arachnophobia cocooning or one of the more obnoxious conditions from Deviously Cursed Loot. Who needs bondage gear when you have thread and flesh?

13. There's already something like that (and mouth-casting) in the BWitch mod.

14. The Arachnophobia mod (which is really overdue for an update) used to have the ability to hang your character from walls, and I think it should be re-implemented for something like this (again, with a PO-style mechanic). Specifically, your cocooned character will be fucked/oviposited by a spider and hung on a wall, swelling up into an egg sack. Other spiders may climb up the walls periodically to 'feed' you. Once those eggs hatch (lots of miniature spiders that scuttle off into the corners and vanish) you fall out of the sac and are given another chance to escape. And since you smell like spiders (having just carried a brood to term) you'll have an hour to sneak out before the other spiders notice you. Also, totally on board with the character coming to inside chaurus chrysalis.

21. This seems like it could make good use of a surrender mechanic, perhaps avoiding conflict with humanoids by making submissive gestures and presenting to mate. Alternately, hunters could capture and cage you as an oddity, binding you with silver shackles and take you on tour :P

22. Again, I'm not big on violence, but I do like the aesthetic of hardcore gear bolted, nailed, or sewn to a slave. Heh, perhaps these could be punitive gears, or associated with an obscure religious order. Other things that come to mind:

* An actual (miniature) iron maiden. Specifically, it covers everything from the waist up, but allows you to magically see and manipulate items around you, as wells as cast spells.

* Steel plate permabondage gear, possibility for accidental entrapment and release quest.

* The option to nail armors or other gears to your person as a means of avoiding equipment loss/DCL events (or for sheer aesthetic purposes)

26. This seems like it would work well with a lot of the ideas you listed here...

28. The phrase you're looking for is "vagina dentata."

29. All of my yes.

32. This sounds like it would work well with F.E.M.A.L.E.s/companion mods. I think it would also be interesting, however to add an Untamed component. Why stop at monstergirls? Why not afflict your character with a curse that leaves them in the body of a beast? You'll have to learn how to survive in your new form, avoid or find means of communicating with humanoids, form a pack of your own (may be necessary for survival), breed with pack members, find a cure for your condition, or even embrace your wild side and spend the rest of your days as an animal? I figure curing your condition could lead to new lines of magical research that can ultimately teach you how to shapeshift into other creatures, normal or monstrous.

49. I dunno. Sheogorath seems ripe for much sillier scenarios than simple torture, eg. body mods, vagina dentata, beast curse, etc.

Edit: Also, someone needs to pick up on the Devourment mod where the last guy left off, preferably with SL Inflation Framework or C.A.N.S. integration.

2. Chaurusworm

You know this one Worm in some countries that swims in your Urethra? When you swim around (naked or without pants) there is a chance that this worm will infect you (higher aroused will increase the chance). When you pee in a lake there is a very high chance thet you get infected. For males it could cause a permanent and painful erection. Females have it a bit harder. The worm will swim in your vagina and then lay a little cocoon. When the cocoon is placed the worm will swim away to find another host to reproduce. The cocoon is lightly rooted with the uterus. The player must have a very very low aroused level to get it out, BUT when the player reach a very very high arousel level or waits to long to get it out (maybe 1-2 days) the worm is free (a very spiky worm) and keeps the player highly aroused (to survive he has to suck your juicy stuff). Since the worm is spiky the player cant just take him out. He has to creat a posion with red nirnroot, but first the player has to find someone (an alchemist) who could help him. Since red nirnroot only apear in blackreach, the alchemist send him to this place (they know it because there is a little house with an dead alchemist (there where you start the quest to find 30 red nirnroot)) and there is maybe a letter how to heal an chaurus worm infection. Over the time the Worm is getting bigger and bigger and a little worm head come out of the vagina (he suck the juice with his spiks so the head dont need be in there and the head could be a very little Chaurus head). When the posion is used, the worm dies and the player can take him out, after that the vagina bleeds for some hours (maybe even days). When you dont cure that infection, the worm will lay eggs inside the player (estrus+ mod) from this moment the worm will leave the player (the vagina will bleed for hours (maybe days) too). But only when you dont cure it within 10 days or something like that.

SD+ has a little object for the Chaurus egg and the worm that stucks in your vagina could be a plug with a chaurus head on it.

I didnt come up with some negativ side effects, but maybe someone else has some ideas. One positiv effect could be that no one wants to fuck the player while the worm head is out.

Also: If the player gets fucked in the vagina while she has the cocoon the cocoon will absorb all the sperm and skips the 1-2 days.

When its impossible to trigger the effect just by swimming, you could let it trigger when a fish attacks the player, the player gets fucked by a chaurus, after a Falmer took his "turn" on the player and he puts it there with his hands, or when the player is enslaved by a falmer (sd+ i think).

The stages:

Like i said: Infection (cocoon) for 1-2 days (It is not possible to remove the cocoon with the poisen) -> the worm is free (but still in the vagina) for 1-2 days -> the head of the worm comes out -> for the next ~10 days the worm gets bigger and more aggresive for each day.

Bleeding effect:

For each day you wait to remove the worm, the bleeding AFTER this torture is stronger and longer. For 1-3 days you bleed for 12 hours, 4-6 days -> 1 day, 7-10 days -> 2 days. It also hurts when you get fucked while you are bleeding.

OR

The wounds that are caused be the worm are to strong that your body cant ever recover by himself. So the player has to go to a healer that gives him (or maybe he has to find/produce it) a lotion that has to be insert into the vagina. The lotion has to stay there for some hours/days and is sealed with a adhesiv bandage/sticking plaster. Any other physical contact (if you know what i mean) in this time could open the wound again.

When you pick up normal nirnroots there is a chance to find a special nirnroot like a 4-leaf clover (i hope you know what i mean) and you have to find 10 or more. This means that it shouldnt be possible to find ~10 special 4-leaf clover nirnroots to fast (maybe some options/slides in the menu so everyone can set it how he likes).

It should be not to easy to get. Its important that you cant get the poisen in 1-2 days. Only when you farm nothing else and with much luck. The Frostbite venom is a good idea because you have to go out and find some spiders. Also a special toxin that you only get from a Falmer.

This is a new way to earn money. How do you make money for new armor after getting robbed? The alchemists in Skyrim needing help for some experiments. When you do it you get money, but you get some bad side effects:

3. Your Boobs will shrink until you are just a wooden plank. As a men you get boobs.

6. White Eyes. You are blind in first person but you can look around in 3rd person like the blindfold effect.

8. A third boob?

How to recover?

OR

You have to do some little quest with each of those sideeffects. When you grow a dick you need to have so much sex that your new balls are empty and then the dick will dissapear. With different skincolor you need to creat a potion and so on. Be creativ.

Edit 1: When you are enslaved by a Wizard/Witch they will use magic on you with the same effects, but ofc the won't ask or give you money for it.

4. Amputee is dangerous <- My favorit because it would cause so many possibilities for other mods!

The title says everything. Thinks that should be removed: hands, arms, legs, feets, eyes, tongue, boobs, dick (ears and nose?). How much for each event is unclear (i mean 1 trap 2 limbs or 1 trap 1 limb), that is up to you.

How to trigger things like that? Animal Traps on the ground will cause that you lose your feet. Explosive runes on the ground are not good for your legs. Axe trapps in in draugr ruins are not good for your arms, boobs (and nose?). Traps where you get impaled are not good for your eyes. Those poisen arrow traps may cause that on of your bodypart/limb will die out. Chest in combination with the cursed loot mod could cost you a hand or an arm. Some bandits are maniacs so there is a chance when you lose a fight that he/she will take on of your bodyspart/limb as a trophy. A wizard or a witch will take something for sure because they need them for magic and stuff like that. Some goes for animals because they are hungry. When your Master is hungry... well then you know what is happening. Each time you go into the prison you will lose something. Low crimes will cost you a hand, tongue, feet, (ear and nose?) and a boob. High crimes will cost you a hole limb, eyes, dick (i don't know how to deal with a mod like Prison Overhault, maybe you lose somehting when the jailor sets you free). Dwarven robots dont like living things, so when one of them is knocking you down they will replace EVERYTHING (eyes, limbs, boobs?, ears?, nose?) with dwarven technologie.

How to recover:

To regrow things a monk will sending you away to get Trollsperm (and to get it you need a troll to ejaculate ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)). A Troll because they have a very fast regeneration effect (or to make it harder even a dragon because you are the dragonborn?). 1 Potion doesn't HAVE to mean you regrow 1 limb back, but it can. Also you can kill the person who stole one of your limbs to get it back. A monk can then stitch it back on, but you still need some medicin that you can use your lost bodypart/limb again. Regrowing takes much longer then stitching. An arm needs much longer then a hand. When you lose somehting you have to feel punished, so regrowing a hand could take 5-10 days and a arm 10-15 days. Stitching something will halve the time. When possible regrow things in stages. Example a lost arm: first the upper arm, then the forarm and the hand.

You can also buy some protheses. For example the legs: You can walk again, but with a cheap prothesis you can only walk slowly (easy targed for enemies). With a expensiv one you can run again (but still not so fast like real legs).

Side effects:

When someone chop of your ears you cant hear anything anymore (or when only one ear is chopped of you only can hear from one side of your headphones or something like that). I think 1 eye doesnt make a big diffrent, but with both eyes out you cant see anything (maybe like the normal blindfold effect where you can look around in 3rd person).

(Google Fucknugget)

The player can cry for help and maybe have to wait 1-2 hours. In the time animals can "use" the character for... things.... Events that could trigger:

The 1. is a normal person who helps the player to get to a town where you could buy protheses (when you dont have money they give you a credit for them and you have to make the money in a specific time) or an adventurer is going to find the potions for you, but in this time the town needs some services from you (or something like that).

The 2. event is where a brigand finds you and using the character as a fucktoy on his adventure. He carries you around like a backpack. I don't know what he could do, maybe you could control the brigand (while you are haning on his back like backpack) and you have to complete his quest. But at this point i don't know what his quest could be or how you are going to get your limbs back.

The 3. event is where a person will take you to his home and he will make you to his fuckslave. He will give you protheses limbs and you have to take care of his home when he is not there. Maybe he has a little farm where you have to work and your limbs are enchants so that you cant just walk away. Maybe its like a little quest where you have to find clues when he is not there, but since you have to work he will notice something when your work is poorly done (or not finished).

4. Your master dont have armbinders or a gag? No problem, he will just chop of your arms or your tongue.

6. When you don't do your job in brothels right, they will chop of your legs and arms because you don't need them anyways (again: Fucknugget). But i don't know how t he get them back.

7. A brothel or a slavery mod could augment the victims body because some customers want robo sex (idea from: Deus Ex Human Revolution^^)

8. Bodyparts/limb can be replaced with sextoys. Your hands and your tongue for example will be replaced with dildos.

There are just so many things that you could do with this mod but it looks very complex to mod this.

Edit 1: A little questline where you learn to use spells with your mouth (also a spell to summon weapons and in this time your arms are ghost arms?). Ofc to get this you have to lose both arms and i think there is already a mod that makes you using spells with your mouth.

5. Bad Body Modification

Just a spontaneously idea as a result of punishment. After losing a fight or your master is not pleased. I can't really descripe it, but just google "body modifications" and look some of the pictures (some people are crazy). I don't really imagine a specific modification from there. Just look around and get inspired.

8. Sustainable Food

Food in captivity can be to expensive over time. So you get tubes that are going from your peehole and your anus to your mouth. Side effect is that you get ill over time. I don't know what else you could do with this mod. Maybe the same thing for your boobs to mouth so the milk that you produce is going back so you produce even stronger milk (idk lol).

11. Swollen Pussy

When you get fucked to much, or you are high aroused, your pussy will swelling (like someone used a pussypump for the last 3 hours). I think that this is something for people who are using a functional vagina (like the mod "Clams of Skyrim").

12. Deviously Stitched!

Its like wearing restrains, but much more painfull and harder to get rid of. Instead of a gag your mouth will be stitched. Who needs a Chastity belt when you could just stitch that pussylips together. And also for the eyes! The visual effect should be like a string, a bloody seam and maybe a little bit of blood that is running down. Removing them by yourself is to dangerous so you have to find a tailor. Also the bloody effect should be stay for some hours.

13. New Blind Effect

There is a game its called "Slightless" where you play a blind person who can somehow see things in his near. (For people who know "Avatar: The Last Airbender" its like Toph is seeing the world.) I think this effect would be cool in Skyrim.

As far as i know when you get defeated by an animal you just spawn somewhere around. So it should be a bit more interesting. When you "die" you lose your weapon where get knocked down and they will destroy your gear that you are using (they just ripping it of so its getting destroyed). All animals are using you for breeding. This means they will frequently fucking you. Also it isn't much but still much better then just spawning in the middle of nowhere.

1. Wolves: You spawn where a pack of wolves live (in the middle of a forest or under those half rock things). There is one alpha wolve. You can try to run away but the pack is faster then you and they will bite you in the leggs so you have to restore your energie. Since you are naked you can't really fight them (except you are a mage). The pack gives up when the alpha wolve dies.

2. Trolls: They dragging you in a cave (or again under that half rock thing). There are always 2 trolls. I can't really think of anything you can do except running away.

3. Cats: You spawn under that half rock thing again and 1 cat is guarding you. Since he needs you for breeding he won't eat you, but because he is alone you have to go with him to hunt food. When he attacks something its your chance to run away.

4. Bears: Cave/Half-rockt-thing. 2-3 bears are around you. Again just try to run away, but idk :-/

5. Spiders: Cave. 1 big spider, 2-3 medium spiders and 4-5 little spiders. This is pretty interesting, because you could use the "Arachnophobia" mod for this (at least for the cocoon and the cave). When a spider defeats you he will turn you in a cocoon. In the cave you get "unwraped", fucked by the big spider (this means he will lay many many eggs in your womb) and then hanged upside down in a big spiderweb. You have to wiggle to get free and then try to run away. Also you are to 100% pregnant (not like for the other animals).

6. Chaurus: Its a bit harder here because a chaurus is most of the time the pet of a falmer. This means i don't really know where you could spawn, but like the spiders you get to 100% pregnant with eggs.

7. Ice Wraiths: Mh... Maybe you spawn on the same place where you "died" but the ice wraiths lives inside you from now on. You have always this "cold effect" (for example when someone hits you with a ice attack). This means everything you do is slower and you are much faster exhausted. To get rid of this effect you need to go a place where its to hot for an ice wraiths. Maybe you have to wait 1 hour in an Inn or something like that.

8. Giants: I know giants are not animals, but to make an extra mod for this would be stupid. After a giant defeats you, you will woke up impaled on an iron pole over a fireplace. You lost all your hair and your skin is a bit more red/brown. After 1 hour of waiting (not to short because how could you watch yourself getting roasted) two events can trigger. In the first one a farmer brings his cow to the giants and will see you impaled making weird noises. He trades you against the cow and you are free to go. In the second event a bandit is going to steal you from the giants. He will keeping you as a slave (SD+) or selling you to Simple Slavery. (To get your hair back there is my other idea "hair grow mod" or use the racemenu. Your skin will automatically get his old color back after 1-2 days.

Those are the most commen animals that you are fighting against. (i like the giants idea the most^^)

Edit 1: I just got DG and found chaurus cocoons. Which means the player is trapped inside a chauruscocoon and has to wiggle until he is free. Ofc the character is coverd in slime.

21. Trapped as Werewolf

You can feel how your time as a werewolf is over... but something is not right... why i am still a werewolf? There is a chance that you don't transform back to your human form, but what now? Since you are a werewolf you can't go into a city and ask someone, so you have to get help from a ravenwitch (is that the right name?). The witch will tell you how to get your original form back. The animal in your soul is stronger then your human soul so you have to restore the balance:

1. You can weaken the animal in you by giving birth. This means you have to find a wolf that will fuck you and then wait until you can give birth (this is for people who maybe want to stay in werewolf for a longer time). This will take you maybe 1-3 days (a slider in the menu would be good).

2. You can increas your human souls strength by raping living humans as a wolf. You need 10 humans to transform back (a slider too pls).

Also: As female you have 6 small tits (or 2 tits and 4 more nipples when this is impossible). After the first time you don't have go back to a Witch, because now you know how to fix this problem. Maybe you can add more ways to transform back and maybe the Witch wants somehting before you get the informations you need.

Armbinder -> Arms a wrapped up in barbed wires or iron bars that are impaling the arms together.

Cuffs (Arms and Legs) -> Barbed wires or iron tubes that are impaling the bodyparts (yes tubes so you can use a wire to tie them together).

Chastity Belt -> Iron maiden like belt (also some spikes on the outside just for the look). Big/Long spikes for anus and vagina.

Chastity Bra -> Iron maiden like Bra (also some spikes on the outside just for the look). Long spikes that are going into the nippel.

Harness -> Barbed wires

Boots -> The sole is nailed on the feed and you can see some bloody nails coming ot of the feet. Some barbed wires for the ankles.

Gloves -> Barbed wires that wrapped around the hands and fixed with some nails. Some nails are sticking out.

Piercings -> Nails impaling the nipples or a long nail that is impaling both nipples at the same time.

Blindfold -> Barbed wires wrapped around your head or a iron blindfold that is held by an iron bar that is impaling your head.

Gag -> Duckface like mouth and nailed together or barbed wires wrapped around your head.

Plugs -> A plug that looks like a spiky pole (Imagine a baseball bat with nails on it).

26. That smelly smell

When you are highly aroused you will stink from your vagina. People around you are looking at you consfused. They will say somehting like "were you fishing?" or something like that. Also a small speech debuff becaus you feel insecure because of it. Maybe its like a miasma that rise the aoursel level of nearby humans/creatures that causing them to rape you. Creatures and tracker? (hunters) are tracking you down from far away and they follow the path you just walked.

28. The Peniswrecker

You have little fangs on your pussylips. Everytime someone is fucking your character you can press a button and at the end of the animation the penis will ripped of. Blood should run down legs (and ofc from the victim too) and he will run away while losing 20% HP per second. Should also work with oral sex but not for anal.

29. The Sexrobot

This is a expansion when you get defeated by dwemer robot for Daymoyl (or also a trap for "Cursed Loot"?). Instead of spawning outside the dungeon like nothing happend you also have "Edhildils Dwemer Cyborg" outfit on. Which means there is no way to get rid of it expect with the quest you get. You have to go to Calcemo in Markath and ask him for help. He will say things like "fascinating" and so on and start to experiment with you (including sex). After that he will try to find a solution sends you away.

After a day he sends a mailman to with a letter that you should talk to calcemo again. When you arrived you can already see other females that are turned into cyborgs. Calcemo tells you about Cyborg-Sex-Dolls that they are producing and each one of them has a remote control for their owners. You want to kill him, but then he is using a remote against you and fucks you. After that he puts a special lable on your body (a tattoo) and he tells you that since you are the prototype everyone with a remote control can controll you. Which means when you walk around there are random events where you just stop and walk to the one who is using the remote. You start to cry and run away, but once again he is using the remote. After that he laughs and says "now you are free to go".

Now you have to find a way to get your body back, so you travel around the capital cities and ask their smartest inhabitants for help. Of course they also have one of those remotes. When you where in every captial citie the last one you asked will say somehting like "maybe you should go to the place where it started". So you go back to the dungeon where you lost your body. But since you are a cyborg now the other dwemer robots wont attack you. So you can easily (except when there are falmers) walk to the big treasur chest at the end of every dungeon and find your limbs/bodyparts. Despite your efforts you still need someone who can help you to put the bodyparts back onto your body.

So you decide to go back to Calcemo. Now you can see that there are way more cyborgs and other people who are working on them. As soon Calcemo is seeing you he is using his remote so you automaticly walks to him. After a little conversation he is fucking you again, but then he says thank you for everything he has now (like money and sexdolls and so on) and grants you your wish to get your normal body back. Some hours passing away and you find yourself with your normal body. He says something like it took a bit longer because he and some workers fucked your body while they worked on you and they can't remove the chip that stucks inside your brain.

From now on you can buy a cyborg for yourself or ask Calcemo to make you to a cyborg again. When you lose against a dwemer robot again you are turned into a cyborg again. You have to get your bodyparts back from the treasur chest and talk to Calcemo, but since you have still the old chip inside your head everyone can control you.

Maybe a conection with "Simple Slavery". Someone bought you and turned your body into a cyborg so he can use you whenever he wants. You have to kill him when he is sleeping or somehting like that, but be careful because of guards.

IMPORTANT:

- it is only a outfit, so it could conflict with mods that change that your outfit (expect you somehow manage to solve it)

- maybe you are stronger with that cyborg body (in cost that everyone can control you)

32. Animal Body

There is a curse going around in Skyrim that turns female into animal/human hybrids. When you someone get infected by it you are now such a hybrid. Every transformation contains 1 quest how to controle/cure that curse. At this moment im not sure if you can collect all transformations and use them when ever you like or that this like a disease that you have to cure. Maybe all curses are like "giving and taking", which means someone is giving you the curse (via sex) and you have to give it someone else. I googled some of them and found models/armors that you could use for this mod. As a hybrid you are a monster for villages. You are always naked as hybrid, but you get some defensiv buffs depending on what animal you are.

Werewolf: You do the same things like a Werewolf, but you are just a hybrid which means you can cure it by having sex with humans. You suck a part of their human soul so that the wolf in you is weaker then you. With hybrid i really mean hybrid. You have a female body with fur and stuff. Maybe you are a futa so you can rape females.

Arachne: Your meele attacks (more like a biting attack) is dealing poison damage and you can slow enemies.. To heal yourself you have to trap a female person into a cocoon. Then you can rape her (normal spider fucking a female animation). You also can cast the little spiders from the Dragonborn DLC (i hope you know what i mean).

Centaure: You are much faster with much more stamina and you can hold 2 hand weapons as onehand (which means 2hand + shield). You have a dash alike attack that can knockdown npc's. Rape a human (normal horse animations) to heal yourself.

Harpy: You can jump higher (maybe even flying) and your magic attacks are stronger (especially destruction). Legs like a bird, no arms just wings. Idk how to heal yourself. Maybe talk with Hagraven and they tell you a way to cure yourself.

Mermaid: You can breath under water. You can walk on land by levitating. You swim much faster and you have stronger magic attacks (especially resoration and illusion). You heal yourself by charming males and tempt them to go under water. There you can kiss them until they are drowning.

Chaurus: Some kind of half human half scorpion? You have a meele attack (its like stabbing) and you can spit poisen. Both attacks are penetrating your enemies armor. Cure yourself by rape humans? Drinking falmersperm? Idk.

Echidna (mythology): Half human half snake. Attacks with daggers dealing poison damage, you are always sneaking and you get a great buff on sneaking. You can bite your enemie when he has low health. Its like a vampire bite but at the same moment you turn them into stone. Do that more offen and you can heal yourself.

Crabpeople: You are just an annoying fuck that is hiding somewhere in the ground and no one in your near can use fast travel.

Torture.

2. The 'worm' you are describing is actually a fish. The candiru or toothpick fish is a type of parasitic catfish found in the waterways of the Amazon basin. They normally feed on the blood of larger fish, embedding themselves in the gills and wedging themselves inside via a series of spines. They infestation of humans seems to be a case of mistaken identity, and they don't lay eggs in there.

4.This speaks to something I've wanted for a VERY long time. Some other options spring to mind:

* I prefer my amps bloodless tbh; magtically-induced bodypart loss seems like something worth implementing, perhaps with a pranking element. One possibility could be bands or pierces that when placed allow body parts to be painlessly removed, a la  cutting a woman in half in stage magic.

* I'm fond of stitching (ala Franken Fran) that leave fading or permanent marks when you reattach parts

* With the loss of one or more feet, the subject is forced to crawl on their bellies. Additional speed penalties will be added depending on which limbs and how much of them have been removed, as well as the presence and/or size of breasts, belly, penis, testicles, or bondage gear. Can be mitigated somewhat by the telekinetic 'phantom limbs' suggested by the OP.

* Tooth removal (usually by slavers/owners); provides bonus (and therefore extra coin) when giving head, gives penalty to speechcraft.

* Certain amputation configurations might lead to certain... situations. EG. the loss of all your limbs means someone could put you in a cloth harness and rent you out at an inn or a brothel as a sex pillow. (Given that many of the scenarios that spring to mind involve little to no mobility, I figure something like the Prison Overhaul system could be used until such time as you 'earn' your freedom.) Alternately, players could alter NPCs in like fashion for personal use.

* The presence of amputee pets, player or NPO. Specifically, I'm thinking of something involving partial limb removal, of a type that can be replicated by a frog-tie or 'puppy suit.' Whether by amputation or bondage, these puppies would be treated like animals, have to eat from bowls off the floor, would have a variety of specialized fetish gear for them, and would regularly be paraded around in public by their masters on a leash.

* This scenario can be dark/goofy depending on how it's presented. By violence or by magic, your player ends up decapitated. When they come to, they find their head being kept alive by alchemical machinery. Worst case scenario, you'll be taken in by a necromancer who uses you for a variety of torturous experiments and uses your mouth for several days before you are rescued or something (see previous comment on PO waiting mechanic). If they're fortunate, they'll bypass that entirely and end up in the lab of an arcane tinkerer who is working on a means of regrowing your body. In the meantime, your head is mounted on the mechanical legs of a dwemer spider. Have yet to think out a cure, but in this state you'd get a sneak bonus, would be unnoticed or treated as an ally by dwemer constructs, could move through dwemer pipes, could shoot lightning out your mouth, and would be incredibly vulnerable to being forced to give blowjobs.

5. As a connoisseur of body modifications, I know exactly what you're talking about and I dare not say what I would do to have something like that implemented. On another note, I can see a lot of overlap between this mod and the amputation one (eg. SWBs). I can see an entire laboratory set up around experimenting with different configurations.

8. Not a big fan of the poop tube (save perhaps aesthetically), totally on board with the milk tubes. I also really like your suggestion of using it to refine milk, perhaps make it a patch for Milk Mod Economy as a means of increasing production.

11. There are already mods that allow you to ridiculously endow male or hermaphroditic characters, we need to balance it out by making women puff up like baboons in heat XD

12. Everything here, do it. I can already see the stitched thighs functioning like a hobble-skirt. Or, more hilariously, something like Arachnophobia cocooning or one of the more obnoxious conditions from Deviously Cursed Loot. Who needs bondage gear when you have thread and flesh?

14. The Arachnophobia mod (which is really overdue for an update) used to have the ability to hang your character from walls, and I think it should be re-implemented for something like this (again, with a PO-style mechanic). Specifically, your cocooned character will be fucked/oviposited by a spider and hung on a wall, swelling up into an egg sack. Other spiders may climb up the walls periodically to 'feed' you. Once those eggs hatch (lots of miniature spiders that scuttle off into the corners and vanish) you fall out of the sac and are given another chance to escape. And since you smell like spiders (having just carried a brood to term) you'll have an hour to sneak out before the other spiders notice you. Also, totally on board with the character coming to inside chaurus chrysalis.

21. This seems like it could make good use of a surrender mechanic, perhaps avoiding conflict with humanoids by making submissive gestures and presenting to mate. Alternately, hunters could capture and cage you as an oddity, binding you with silver shackles and take you on tour :P

22. Again, I'm not big on violence, but I do like the aesthetic of hardcore gear bolted, nailed, or sewn to a slave. Heh, perhaps these could be punitive gears, or associated with an obscure religious order. Other things that come to mind:

* An actual (miniature) iron maiden. Specifically, it covers everything from the waist up, but allows you to magically see and manipulate items around you, as wells as cast spells.

* Steel plate permabondage gear, possibility for accidental entrapment and release quest.

* The option to nail armors or other gears to your person as a means of avoiding equipment loss/DCL events (or for sheer aesthetic purposes)

26. This seems like it would work well with a lot of the ideas you listed here...

29. All of my yes.

32. This sounds like it would work well with F.E.M.A.L.E.s/companion mods. I think it would also be interesting, however to add an Untamed component. Why stop at monstergirls? Why not afflict your character with a curse that leaves them in the body of a beast? You'll have to learn how to survive in your new form, avoid or find means of communicating with humanoids, form a pack of your own (may be necessary for survival), breed with pack members, find a cure for your condition, or even embrace your wild side and spend the rest of your days as an animal? I figure curing your condition could lead to new lines of magical research that can ultimately teach you how to shapeshift into other creatures, normal or monstrous.

49. I dunno. Sheogorath seems ripe for much sillier scenarios than simple torture, eg. body mods, vagina dentata, beast curse, etc.

Edit: Also, someone needs to pick up on the Devourment mod where the last guy left off, preferably with SL Inflation Framework or C.A.N.S. integration.

Thanks for your opinion/extendet ideas for the mods^^

2. The Worm/Fish was just an inspiration, laying eggs and so on is ofc just my version of this "fish".

4. I don't know if someone ever is going to make this mod, i hope so. Fallout 4 as already somehting like that, but not as a kinky fetish mod and idk how long its going to take for fallout 4 to be like Skyrim.

For the "animal" idea just to get this right: So your limbs are replaced (for example cowlimbs) and you are now the cow of a farmer? Sounds great (just imagine the possibillities for mods like "Milk Economy"! Thats why this is my personal favorit mod, because it would open so many things.

12. "Everything here, do it." I wish i could (including all the other mods), but i have no time to learn and to maintenance these mods, so i just make the "blueprints"^^

21. Also a nice idea for DAYMOYL, normaly you switch back into human form (when defeated), but instead they will make you into a fuck pet. You get a special collar so you can't transform back and you life the live of a dog for 2-3 days.

28. I will rename it :)

32. Good idea.

Is it ok for you when i add some of your thoughts into the description of each mod?

2. Chaurusworm

The stages:

Bleeding effect:

OR

8. A third boob?

How to recover?

OR

How to recover:

Side effects:

(Google Fucknugget)

5. Bad Body Modification

8. Sustainable Food

11. Swollen Pussy

12. Deviously Stitched!

13. New Blind Effect

21. Trapped as Werewolf

Harness -> Barbed wires

26. That smelly smell

28. The Peniswrecker

29. The Sexrobot

IMPORTANT:

32. Animal Body

Torture.

29. All of my yes.

Thanks for your opinion/extendet ideas for the mods^^

2. The Worm/Fish was just an inspiration, laying eggs and so on is ofc just my version of this "fish".

4. I don't know if someone ever is going to make this mod, i hope so. Fallout 4 as already somehting like that, but not as a kinky fetish mod and idk how long its going to take for fallout 4 to be like Skyrim.

For the "animal" idea just to get this right: So your limbs are replaced (for example cowlimbs) and you are now the cow of a farmer? Sounds great (just imagine the possibillities for mods like "Milk Economy"! Thats why this is my personal favorit mod, because it would open so many things.

12. "Everything here, do it." I wish i could (including all the other mods), but i have no time to learn and to maintenance these mods, so i just make the "blueprints"^^

21. Also a nice idea for DAYMOYL, normaly you switch back into human form (when defeated), but instead they will make you into a fuck pet. You get a special collar so you can't transform back and you life the live of a dog for 2-3 days.

28. I will rename it :)

32. Good idea.

Is it ok for you when i add some of your thoughts into the description of each mod?

2. No worries, just a stickler for accuracy. But yeah, we need more parasites.

4. LOL I was thinking something more like this, this (notice the boots),or this (bondage version). But grafting animal (LOL or plants perhaps?) onto the stumps sounds like a great idea too, I can't believe I forgot to mention that. Alternately, one could go the pirate route with wooden stumps and hooks (would likely require a training period to get used to walking in).

5. Whoops. forgot to include an example of SWB :P

12. LOL I'm in the same boat as you, brother. Merely expressing agreement that this is necessary XD

Include my name with the ideas? I don't see why not. I have other ideas too, though I am inconveniently drawing a blank atm XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

About the Nordic Queen - I know you said you can't mod, but if you are willing to write the content of the book about the queen and the Daedric prince, I can add it to Stories. I have a story in mind but I can adapt the book to the story. I am currently working on assets to make the quest more interesting - skin/zombie effect, unique items (crown and dress) and a few quest stages.

I also have big plans for a details parasites extension to Stories. It will include a worm and more.

I don't have time to play with Witcher 3 yet and what I know about Fallout doesn't make me want to play it, much less mod for it. Maybe in a year or two.

About the Nordic Queen - I know you said you can't mod, but if you are willing to write the content of the book about the queen and the Daedric prince, I can add it to Stories. I have a story in mind but I can adapt the book to the story. I am currently working on assets to make the quest more interesting - skin/zombie effect, unique items (crown and dress) and a few quest stages.

I also have big plans for a details parasites extension to Stories. It will include a worm and more.

I don't have time to play with Witcher 3 yet and what I know about Fallout doesn't make me want to play it, much less mod for it. Maybe in a year or two.

A parasite extension? Do tell.

A parasite extension? Do tell.

It will be a continuation of my experiment with Devious Devices as a framework for parasites that I started in SD+.

The mod will be a standalone mod, with Devious Devices and Sexlab aroused as requirements. It will also include mod events for other mods to infect or cure the player. Not sure yet if NPCs will be infected as well.

I am planning on making it fit with other parasites mods like Estrus Chaurus.

I am working on a list of parasites, with unique effects and removal procedure. I am still collecting assets (meshes and new textures). 

Both the Brood Maiden and a new Chaurus Queen quest in Stories will make use of the parasites mod if it is installed.

I am expecting it to me my main work this summer.

Well im i can think of new stuff or extend ideas, but writing a book? I mean it's not like i have to think of a complete new story, but im not a very well writer when it comes to stories. Of course im gonna try it and everything can be changed so that shouldn't be the problem, but don't expect it tomorrow or somehting like that (mh... idk maybe i find the time). When you know someone who knows how to write well writen stories then ask this person, because I would have to read the Wolfqueen books to take some stylistic devices from it. Is there a chance that you can german? Would be alot easier for me when i have to write it.

The daedric prince? What do you mean with that? You wanna make all the debaucheries or do you talk about another mod?

Well im happy that you are working on The Nordic Queen (pictures are looking nice) and that you have plans for parasites, maybe im gonna write a mod with different parasites. The "Chaurus Worm" is then just one of them.

It would be great if you could say the exactly mod name that you wanna make so i can marked it. Because when someone want to make a mod (right now no one wants to mod anything from my list^^) then he/she can see that someone else is already working on it.

From your own description - "There is also a new book that you can find around Skyrim that is about an old dominant Queen that was blessed by a daedric prince. With this power she was immortal, but the thing was she had to absorb sperm to hold her youth and beauty. Somehow she got betrayed and sealed away."

No rush... I am going to need a few weeks to test the new additions. In particular the new enslavement by Draugr and other creatures in SD+.

From your own description - "There is also a new book that you can find around Skyrim that is about an old dominant Queen that was blessed by a daedric prince. With this power she was immortal, but the thing was she had to absorb sperm to hold her youth and beauty. Somehow she got betrayed and sealed away."

No rush... I am going to need a few weeks to test the new additions. In particular the new enslavement by Draugr and other creatures in SD+.

LoL k... I totally forgot about that. It's hard to remember every detail for every mod. But do you know maybe someone else that is good in writing stories? I would choose (from the wiki's of the daedric princes) Molag Bal as the daedric prince. He used the queen so that she harvest the souls for his domain/realm. Meridia, Mephala and Boethiah are not pleased with that so they are banishing the queen.

Boethiah – The Prince of deceit, secrecy, conspiracy, treason, and unlawful overthrow of authority

Mephala – The Prince of unknown plots and obfuscation, a master manipulator, a sewer of discord

Meridia – The Prince of the energies of all living things, enemy of the undead and all who disrupt the flow of life

Meridia is just mad because the queens turns living things into liveless "shells".

Beothiah hates Molag Bal and the power that the queen has.

Mephala wants the end the queens dictatorship so that she can bring anarchy and chaos to the rest of the queens empire.

• 2 months later...

54. The Forgotten Dwarven Cyborg - added to the list.

Nice... looks very close to what I have in mind for the SexBot player start in Stories.

I am planning multiple heads, arms and bodies as lockable Devious Devices and way to do upgrades using Dwemer machines. Good points also about dragon blood for the original body of the cyborg.

54. The Forgotten Dwarven Cyborg - added to the list.

Nice... looks very close to what I have in mind for the SexBot player start in Stories.

I am planning multiple heads, arms and bodies as lockable Devious Devices and way to do upgrades using Dwemer machines. Good points also about dragon blood for the original body of the cyborg.

What do you mean with multiple heads, arms and bodies? Like a dildo as an arm? The head of another slave where an arm is supposed to be? She could feel everything what you are feeling. A trap where the players head is attached on another slave or even an animal that the player can controle.

Maybe you can get more ideas from "4. Amputee is dangerous".

I also have more time now, so i can think about new parasites.

• 3 weeks later...
A base for the "18. It's hatched again!" is already done under the names "Dragon Souls Lite" and "Dragons Souls - Death is Highly Overrated".

To be a bit more specific you respawn in those mods in specific locations, and your items are left behind which you can loot (besides other things the mods do)

Though there is much to be done to convert it into the aforementioned idea, I do believe those mods give a good base as to how to do it.

A base for the "18. It's hatched again!" is already done under the names "Dragon Souls Lite" and "Dragons Souls - Death is Highly Overrated".
To be a bit more specific you respawn in those mods in specific locations, and your items are left behind which you can loot (besides other things the mods do)
Though there is much to be done to convert it into the aforementioned idea, I do believe those mods give a good base as to how to do it.

Thanks. Im gonna add a note for number 18.

• 3 weeks later...

6. Dead Fucked

There is a Mod on nexusmods where the player gets into a ghost state and then has to walk back to his body (i don't know the mod and i can't find it (did i just dreamed it? lol)). Its like dying in World of Warcraft. The thing is when you die (no defeat, Daymyol and so on event is trigged) then you get teleported to a graveyard.

When you go back to your body you see how your nemesis is fucking you (necrophilia animation) and at this point 2 events can happen:

1. When he finished his work he will loot everything you have and then walk away. Then you can enter your body again.

2. When he finished his work he will takes your body to his house/cave/what ever. He takes you on the back and uses a teleport spell. A quest will start where you somehow can track him down. When you enter his place you will see how he is fucking you again. He looted you naked and put everything in a chest. From now on there are again 2 things that can happen. You can try to sneak out or he catches you and from this point your are his slave (SD+ or what ever).

Walking around in a ghostform is boring so i don't know. Maybe you can feel and hear (very quiet) how he is fucking you.

A similar mod was started a while back but was abandoned by its author. When the player died, bandits would loot and rape the body. Animals would "eat" it. I would love to see someone continue the mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57405-more-realistic-deaths-wip/

6. Dead Fucked

There is a Mod on nexusmods where the player gets into a ghost state and then has to walk back to his body (i don't know the mod and i can't find it (did i just dreamed it? lol)). Its like dying in World of Warcraft. The thing is when you die (no defeat, Daymyol and so on event is trigged) then you get teleported to a graveyard.

When you go back to your body you see how your nemesis is fucking you (necrophilia animation) and at this point 2 events can happen:

1. When he finished his work he will loot everything you have and then walk away. Then you can enter your body again.

2. When he finished his work he will takes your body to his house/cave/what ever. He takes you on the back and uses a teleport spell. A quest will start where you somehow can track him down. When you enter his place you will see how he is fucking you again. He looted you naked and put everything in a chest. From now on there are again 2 things that can happen. You can try to sneak out or he catches you and from this point your are his slave (SD+ or what ever).

Walking around in a ghostform is boring so i don't know. Maybe you can feel and hear (very quiet) how he is fucking you.

A similar mod was started a while back but was abandoned by its author. When the player died, bandits would loot and rape the body. Animals would "eat" it. I would love to see someone continue the mod.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57405-more-realistic-deaths-wip/

Thanks, i will add that information and also try to extend it for animals and other creatures.