[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 13APR2024

On 11/29/2017 at 3:19 PM, Seedling said:

i've took a look at the code,and apparently it was removed for some reason. only handjob and footjob remain.

Reveal hidden contents

# Player is a futa
		if = {
			limit = {
				trait = futa
			}
			random_list = {
				# Old events start
				50 ={ # futa / futa event
					modifier = {
						factor = 0 # turns it from 50 no 0
						event_target:dw_visit_target = { NOT = { trait = futa }} # If the target isn't also a futa
					}
					narrative_event = { id = DWVisits.150 }
				}
				50 ={ # futa / female event
					modifier = {
						factor = 0  # turns it from 50 no 0
						event_target:dw_visit_target = { 
							OR = {
								is_female = no # If it is a man
								trait = futa # If it is a futa
							}
						}
					}
					narrative_event = { id = DWVisits.161 }
				}
				50 ={ # futa / male event
					modifier = {
						factor = 0 # turns it from 50 no 0
						event_target:dw_visit_target = { is_female = yes } # If the target a female
					}
					narrative_event = { id = DWVisits.180 }
				}
				# Old events end

# Our partner is a futa

# Our partner is a female
				50 = { # hand job
					modifier = {
						factor = 0 # Zero means it shouldn't happen
						event_target:dw_visit_target = { 
							trait = futa # If the target is a futa
							is_female = no # If it is a man
						}
					}
					narrative_event = { id = DWVisits.1000 }
				}

# Our partner is a trap

# Our partner is a male

# Our partner is a specific NPC
				250 ={ # Hermione
					modifier = {
						factor = 0
						NOT = { event_target:dw_visit_target = { has_character_flag = dw_npc_hermione }}
					}
					narrative_event = { id = DWVisits.8000 }
				}
				250 = { # Belle gives head
					modifier = {
						factor = 0
						NOT = { event_target:dw_visit_target = { has_character_flag = dw_npc_belle }}
					}
					narrative_event = { id = DWVisits.8920 }
				}
				250 = { # Mey takes her lover
					modifier = {
						factor = 0
						NOT = { event_target:dw_visit_target = { has_character_flag = dw_npc_mey }}
					}
					narrative_event = { id = DWVisits.8101 }
				}
			}
			break = yes # We exit out of the immediate block
		}

I know it was removed from the code, I was just wondering if it was intended or not.

Not hitting my planned November release. Haven't touched things much the past week between Thanksgiving with family and a general disdain that I've developed for working on custom societies.

I'm going to be away from my computer for the coming week, but I'll have a tablet where I plan on working on some of the event text that's been lacking in motivation lately, so I'll hopefully be able to return and finish that stuff off.

On 11/30/2017 at 4:43 PM, dewguru said:

Not hitting my planned November release. Haven't touched things much the past week between Thanksgiving with family and a general disdain that I've developed for working on custom societies.

I'm going to be away from my computer for the coming week, but I'll have a tablet where I plan on working on some of the event text that's been lacking in motivation lately, so I'll hopefully be able to return and finish that stuff off.

If you're struggling for motivation then can I offer some pics of Tentacle Kin in this trying time?

https://pumpkinpie92.deviantart.com/art/Guy-717871040

https://pumpkinpie92.deviantart.com/art/swamp-witch-354045370

https://telthona.deviantart.com/art/Cthulhu-259549221

https://sanskarans.deviantart.com/art/Cthulhu-495179721

https://scottpurdy.deviantart.com/art/Cthulhu-Tales-Cthulhu-574167984

https://khempavee.deviantart.com/art/Cthulhu-472596408

Not sure if it's this mod but the check where Harley rewards or "punishes" the player for staying faithful or not has an issue. everything was fine, Harley was giving me the faithful event pretty frequently, then I got her pregnant and decided to marry her. I think maybe she did a check for whether the player is married, saw that I was and gave me the unfaithful "side chicks/side dicks" event, not realizing that she is the wife.

17 hours ago, thedemongod95 said:

Not sure if it's this mod but the check where Harley rewards or "punishes" the player for staying faithful or not has an issue. everything was fine, Harley was giving me the faithful event pretty frequently, then I got her pregnant and decided to marry her. I think maybe she did a check for whether the player is married, saw that I was and gave me the unfaithful "side chicks/side dicks" event, not realizing that she is the wife.

You should report that to the toska mod

2 hours ago, coolcoop said:

so i've downloaded this mod but can't figure out how to install. Can someone help please?

Go to the My Documents folder.

Find the Paradox Interactive Folder, then the Crusader kings 2 folder, within it the Mod or Mods folder.

Extract the downloaded mod into this Mod(s) folder.

When starting the game, go to the "mods" tab, check the Dark World Reborn map, and then play.

36 minutes ago, JoeCap said:

Go to the My Documents folder.

Find the Paradox Interactive Folder, then the Crusader kings 2 folder, within it the Mod or Mods folder.

Extract the downloaded mod into this Mod(s) folder.

When starting the game, go to the "mods" tab, check the Dark World Reborn map, and then play.

I did all that but it won't show up in my mods tab when I start up the game

2 hours ago, coolcoop said:

windows. I extract the mod into the mods folder but it doesn't show up when I launch the game

make sure the folder is fully extracted. with certain programs it sometimes puts all the bits into a folder with the same name in the mod file but system wont register it till you fix it. if done properly should be a folder and another file(on my computer they show as vlc files)

On 11/27/2017 at 9:39 PM, chinger said:

I have turned tentacle-kin off at the start but they have somehow still appeared in game, so looks like this setting does not work fully

Ok, I've checked. Tentacle rape spell just do not check if they are turned off. Putting it under comments kills it completely - but who can help me how to write correct condition there?

Posting for help on a compatibility patch for Elder Kings and most of it works (well - WW vamp and the bordello event chain. all that needs a full rework and i am most likely not going to do that). But the physical traits are not getting added to anyone the EK traits like birthsigns racial bloodlines are. So i was thinking maybe the EK script to add traits was stoping the DW:R one form running and i don't know how to fix that. Any one got any tips on what to look for or what to do?

On 12/5/2017 at 2:28 AM, Armyguy said:

Posting for help on a compatibility patch for Elder Kings and most of it works (well - WW vamp and the bordello event chain. all that needs a full rework and i am most likely not going to do that). But the physical traits are not getting added to anyone the EK traits like birthsigns racial bloodlines are. So i was thinking maybe the EK script to add traits was stoping the DW:R one form running and i don't know how to fix that. Any one got any tips on what to look for or what to do?

Got it last time i did this i forgot i set dependencies got it working now.

Can anyone help me find where the inheritance chance for the 'werewolf' trait is? I've found it for every other species but I'd like to change the chance to ensure that all children of werewolves are themselves werewolves, because it's getting tiring using the console to manually apply the trait to every child born to my king.

Thanks.

44 minutes ago, RavenActual said:

Can anyone help me find where the inheritance chance for the 'werewolf' trait is? I've found it for every other species but I'd like to change the chance to ensure that all children of werewolves are themselves werewolves, because it's getting tiring using the console to manually apply the trait to every child born to my king.

Thanks.

Its handled by an on birth event DWCore.8000  and DWCore.8005 10% chance for females and 90% for males. You can either edit the event (found inEvents in DWCore) or you can add inherit_chance = 100 to the trait itself (it will always be inherited then)

On 12/7/2017 at 10:55 AM, cysky399 said:

Playing this with JD: Fenris and Vladimir keep going to China early for grace if i have no-limit China interaction on. Any thoughts of limiting them from going? Maybe making them spawn as a minor and lowering the MTTH for their takeover?

I don't know the mechanics of China, but why is this bad for you? 

On 12/1/2017 at 5:39 PM, Blank616 said:

If you're struggling for motivation then can I offer some pics of Tentacle Kin in this trying time?

Pictures are rarely a challenge. In fact, I've over 1,000 images I've stored on my computer for ideas on various events. It comes down to the localization aspect. Sometimes I'm just not feeling it - and I ran head on into several such points on the societies I was working on.

On a positive note - I'm back from my vacation and I was able to get past some of the events that I wasn't feeling interest in, and I even outlined some ideas beyond the 'this would be cool' thought process. Now it's just the task of getting it from my physical notepad into my electronic one.

On 12/4/2017 at 8:18 AM, chinger said:

Ok, I've checked. Tentacle rape spell just do not check if they are turned off. Putting it under comments kills it completely - but who can help me how to write correct condition there?

I'll take a look at this.

Edit - took a look. I don't see where I still have the Tentacle Rape spell. It used to be a Succubus spell, but I removed it. I'm guessing you're using a sub-mod that added it back and that's where you should be taking this. Unless I'm totally looking in the wrong place in my mod - which is possible sometimes.