[mod] [CK2] Dark World: Reborn - Updated 13APR2024

Thanks for all the hardwork you do I appreciate it a lot.

I don't quite get how I'm supposed to convert to the Lilithian faith as a catholic, I've tried several times now with different characters all at the highest succubus level but that lilith church event I've seen never triggers, literally been waiting for hundreds of years what am I doing wrong?

What are some good starts for lewd playthroughs? I'm looking for one that is the vassal of or bordering a strong kingdom/empire (for easier access to werewolf content and making sure Fenris has a strong start, using console commands to move Fenris the emperor's court and take over). Preferrably not extremely difficult or extremely easy. I've got ruler designer, so any problems with the specific character doesn't really matter. Thanks in advance!

What are some good starts for lewd playthroughs? I'm looking for one that is the vassal of or bordering a strong kingdom/empire (for easier access to werewolf content and making sure Fenris has a strong start, using console commands to move Fenris the emperor's court and take over). Preferrably not extremely difficult or extremely easy. I've got ruler designer, so any problems with the specific character doesn't really matter. Thanks in advance!

if your just wanting a lewd play through and not actual proper play through would recommend either starting with child of lilith or werewolf start. then use console commands to make your ruler how you desire this way you can keep them longer. would suggest either one of the ireland starts or spain since this are easier in terms of starting with no wars immediately.

But if your looking for a lewd play through with an actual proper play then would recommend either the holy roman empire or the Byzantium empire earlier in the game. 

I've attempted to use the search function to find references to where to download the 2.6.3 version, for usage of this mod with the Crusader Kings II map generator, but I have been unable to find any download of this mod for that version of the game.  Does one still exist, or will I need to brute force the current version to work on 2.6.3, like I had done during my successful attempt of a personal integration of this mod with the Historical Immersion Project?

I have one question, I was looking the whoring events files, shouldn't the player get pregnant when the customer ignores her request to not cum inside her?

Have the possibility.

Just to keep the CKII buzz alive in Dew's absence, I've been working on a new mod over the past two months in the spirit of Dark World that I hope to debut in about 2-3 weeks. It's a female-ruler (enatic) mod grounded with fantasy elements and targeted towards players who enjoy role-playing evil women. I initially started it due to the absence of religion in DW: Reborn, and it grew from there.

It uses hentai character artwork (with facial expressions), Nada traits, and optional story event chains. What makes this religion mod unique is Lilith's literally your religion's head. She has dozens of events brain-washing you and her followers into sharing her conceited mindset. Lilith aspires to form a world where beautiful, ambitious, and intelligent women are the focus and men are made subservient. Consequently, as a result of holding women to such high standards, the religion has xenophobic tendencies towards characters who are ugly, fat, sickly, idiotic, or the elderly. The player (and other Lilithian rulers) will have to juggle the affairs of their realm while satisfying Lilith, otherwise they risk invoking her wrath. Your vassal management skills will also be put to the test, as you contend with women who are all too anxious to impose their agendas on you.

Despite the male subservience theme, it's only implied, as it's sexual content is targeted mostly towards male players who enjoy seeing bitchy tough women become degraded. Basically, if you're a fan of Black Lilith (which is probably 0.001% of the English-speaking population), you're my target audience. Yea, this is why no one pays me to do this shit :D.

At this point, I've got the foundation in place. Now I'm just adding more events and play-testing. Will post a topic when it's ready.

p.s. No, I don't use futas or furries.

is this still in the works

Erm...  bug report. wink.png (Unless this is already reported and I didn't find it! angel.gif  )

dw_scripted_effects.txt.

Lines 751 and 758 should be "is_female = no". Which matches the rest of the female elf portraits. (Which seems counter-intuitive coming from Stellaris but: PDX! laugh.png)

Wondered why guy elfies sometimes had girl portraits. That's why! angel.gif

I have an Idea for a mod addition/change regarding the kidnap function. I recently tried to kidnap a prisoner from a foreign dungeon. I recieved the window pop up that the said prisoner was sucessfully taken and is now in my dungeon, however the person was still in the original prison. Thus it would be great to be able to kidnap persons from other dungeons, basicly freem them from captivity. This could also be useful for breaking yourself out of prison, especially since the hermetic society event chain for raiding a laboratory tends to go badly and you get locked up in a rivals prison, which is basicly a death sentence.

Sadly it seems the latest AGOT is incompatible with DWR.

Despite validation of the gamefiles, making sure the latest patch is aquired and reinstalling both mods I get a blank event when running AGOT and DWR with no other mod interfering.

The very same thing happened with the latest CK2+.

With no mods aside CK2+ and DWR loaded I get an empty event in the first month. With only CK2+ loaded I do not get that.

Game up to date, validated and both mods downloaded and clean installed multiple times.

And yes, in both cases the dependency has been added to the .mod file.

can you trigger events from this mod with console commands? if so how i can't figure out how xD

To give you a proper answer: The answer is yes. Simply go to the mod folder, look into events and then look up the ID.

Example:

Typing "event DWFuta.100" causes the Dwarf/Trap/Futa merchants to come and offer you a selection.

Have traps been improved inn any recent patches?

No, but supposedly we're getting something soon because of a "spend time with" overhaul.

I have one question, I was looking the whoring events files, shouldn't the player get pregnant when the customer ignores her request to not cum inside her?

Have the possibility.

There should be one already implemented. If not then simply tweak the event to have a pregnancy chance.