Ragged Trousers and Footwraps for males.

Randomperv69

Apparently this is a big issue for other people as well: https://www.reddit.c...omments/1i6mol/

Ok so yeah, apparently the issue is that my game/some mods place ragged trousers/footwraps on males when the male versions have no textures, and a lot of the mods I use have that outfit being used on males (Pirates of Skyrim/Cidhna mine expanded, ect). Is there anyone who can help me fix this? Seriously I'm tearing my hair out looking for some way to fix it.

I hate to reply to my own post but I think I discovered something important about the error.

So, there are actually two different items called 'ragged trousers/footwraps'

The trousers/footwraps with the respective IDs 0008f19A and 0003CA00 have no texture issues. They look just like they are supposed to and are the items that are in the vanilla game.

The second pair of trousers/footwraps were added in by the Dawnguard DLC, and have the IDs 0200E9EB and 0200E9EA. These items do not have textures for some reason.

Now yes, I could probably go through all my mods to figure out just what is causing the error, but that would take days considering I have 30 gigs worth of mods installed in my game. So I would really, reaaally appreciate it if someone could upload a "retexture" mod for the Dawnguard ragged trousers/footwraps. The texture itself doesn't need to change, but hopefully the new files will override the error and restore the textures.(I've used this technique before to fix other texture bugs. Only problem with this strategy is finding a replacer for the item that has the issue.) Alternately, I would also greatly appreciate it if I was simply told how to fix it. If anyone thinks they can help, please let me know.

• 1 year later...

I hate to reply to my own post but I think I discovered something important about the error.

So, there are actually two different items called 'ragged trousers/footwraps'

The trousers/footwraps with the respective IDs 0008f19A and 0003CA00 have no texture issues. They look just like they are supposed to and are the items that are in the vanilla game.

The second pair of trousers/footwraps were added in by the Dawnguard DLC, and have the IDs 0200E9EB and 0200E9EA. These items do not have textures for some reason.

Now yes, I could probably go through all my mods to figure out just what is causing the error, but that would take days considering I have 30 gigs worth of mods installed in my game. So I would really, reaaally appreciate it if someone could upload a "retexture" mod for the Dawnguard ragged trousers/footwraps. The texture itself doesn't need to change, but hopefully the new files will override the error and restore the textures.(I've used this technique before to fix other texture bugs. Only problem with this strategy is finding a replacer for the item that has the issue.) Alternately, I would also greatly appreciate it if I was simply told how to fix it. If anyone thinks they can help, please let me know.

Ran into this problem.  Alternate start with a male would cause feet to stretch forever!  Download Vanilla Footwear for Better Males fix....and it changed to a new texture and fixed it.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/81689/?

Archived