Breast Size Discrepancies with HDT and BBP/TBBP?

Disastrox

Hi all,

I've been using HDT for a while now, and have had no problems with it thus far. The skeleton I used to use was XPMS, with 7BO body and I had HDT physics engine 14.28 installed with BBP/TBBP alongside it. All my BBP/TBBP armors and HDT armors worked and had appropriate breast scaling as they should have, but it wasn't until I had downloaded SoS and XPMSE that I began to have issues. The issue being, there are discrepancies with breast sizes in accordance to what sort of armor my player character is wearing. 

E.g., UUNP HDT armor converted to 7BO - works as it should. Vampire armor converted to 7B Bombshell BBP (non HDT) - small boobs? It does not appear to have a 'squished' look to it -- they look like the size of default UNP breasts, not the size of 7B's breasts at all. If XPMSE supports BBP, why does it not display the size correctly? 

Secondly, the HDT physics of the breasts do not have the same perkiness as 7BO prior to the update. They appear to have some degree of sag and lack the fullness the body type is supposed to have. This is not noticeable frontal view, but it is profile and 3/4 view as it lacks a certain mass. Does that make sense? See attached screenshot. It's the best I could do, considering I can't undo the effect to show a proper comparison.

I have uninstalled XPMS/XPMSE, SOS, HDT Physics engine, everything needed for the HDT breasts to function properly, re-installed it as described in the sticky of this forum and yet the result persists. Help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

post-66588-0-03682100-1454631791_thumb.png

post-66588-0-29116100-1454632349_thumb.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

I've been using HDT for a while now, and have had no problems with it thus far. The skeleton I used to use was XPMS, with 7BO body and I had HDT physics engine 14.28 installed with BBP/TBBP alongside it. All my BBP/TBBP armors and HDT armors worked and had appropriate breast scaling as they should have, but it wasn't until I had downloaded SoS and XPMSE that I began to have issues. The issue being, there are discrepancies with breast sizes in accordance to what sort of armor my player character is wearing. 

E.g., UUNP HDT armor converted to 7BO - works as it should. Vampire armor converted to 7B Bombshell BBP (non HDT) - small boobs? It does not appear to have a 'squished' look to it -- they look like the size of default UNP breasts, not the size of 7B's breasts at all. If XPMSE supports BBP, why does it not display the size correctly? 

Secondly, the HDT physics of the breasts do not have the same perkiness as 7BO prior to the update. They appear to have some degree of sag and lack the fullness the body type is supposed to have. This is not noticeable frontal view, but it is profile and 3/4 view as it lacks a certain mass. Does that make sense? See attached screenshot. It's the best I could do, considering I can't undo the effect to show a proper comparison.

I have uninstalled XPMS/XPMSE, SOS, HDT Physics engine, everything needed for the HDT breasts to function properly, re-installed it as described in the sticky of this forum and yet the result persists. Help would be much appreciated!

Thanks!

get over it. move on. spend time with your girl. A.D.D. is an S.O.B.

• 1 year later...

Archived