How do i make npc's pose? (both sex and non sex poses)

ther1pper

I have zero idea on how to make the npc's pose, i figured out facial expressions, but posing using the halo posers and other posers as well as sexlab scenes i have not figured out, anyone know how to do this?

(i have puppeteer but that mod doesn't have the poses i'm looking for when posing npc's)

May I ask to do what?

Are you trying to do some cool screenshots? some videos? or are you crating a mod? Or you just want to enjoy some NPC in statuary poses?

Depending on what you are trying to accomplish there are different solution.

May I ask to do what?

Are you trying to do some cool screenshots? some videos? or are you crating a mod? Or you just want to enjoy some NPC in statuary poses?

Depending on what you are trying to accomplish there are different solution.

In my case, screenshots. So please, give us a tip or somethin'

For screenshots usually I do a couple of small tricks.

I use a NPC as target, of course you set all the mods/enb/textures for what you want to do.

When I decide the location I do a super simple mod that contains only one Package (Travel + DoNothing) and a marker to the location I want the NPC.

Start the game, go to the location and the NPC will be there.

Then console to add/remove clothes.

Then I just send the animation event using the console to assume the pose I want.

The poses are actual animations, so you need to have them in the character/animation/blah/ folder and run FNIS, but you do not actually need the mod that is using them.

I use a NPC so I can move the player in first person to the best position I want (sometimes I also change the height of the player to look from a different point of view) and I disable the crosshair (it is a game setting)

If you want to picture the player then you don't need a mod/package, just go in the location, position the player, dress/undress, and then do the same trick to send the "pose" animation event to the player (go in 3rd person, open the console, click on the player, type SAE "name of the HKX file")

What the names are? Just open the FNIS_<mod name>_list.txt file and you have all of them.

Well o know gomapero poses and Halo poses will give you lose rings in your inventory and you use those by clicking on the corresponding select ring and play ring. So for gomapero you click on pose 1 selector and select your pose then to ply that same pose click on play pose 1 ring the numbers have to be the same or it won't work. If the rings don show up download the additem mod and take the rings from the pose mod.

Nvm thought you said player not npc, disregard that post.

For screenshots usually I do a couple of small tricks.

I use a NPC as target, of course you set all the mods/enb/textures for what you want to do.

When I decide the location I do a super simple mod that contains only one Package (Travel + DoNothing) and a marker to the location I want the NPC.

Start the game, go to the location and the NPC will be there.

Then console to add/remove clothes.

Then I just send the animation event using the console to assume the pose I want.

The poses are actual animations, so you need to have them in the character/animation/blah/ folder and run FNIS, but you do not actually need the mod that is using them.

I use a NPC so I can move the player in first person to the best position I want (sometimes I also change the height of the player to look from a different point of view) and I disable the crosshair (it is a game setting)

If you want to picture the player then you don't need a mod/package, just go in the location, position the player, dress/undress, and then do the same trick to send the "pose" animation event to the player (go in 3rd person, open the console, click on the player, type SAE "name of the HKX file")

What the names are? Just open the FNIS_<mod name>_list.txt file and you have all of them.

i have zero idea how to do this using the console. I'm trying to create stories for my blog and for some reason i don't have the ability to use the poses on other npc's. I know how to use it on my own character, but not on others, i seem to lack the rings for that too.

don't know how much help this will be but if you want NPC's posed in some furniture the mod "Display Model"

here on LL may be of use, but for poses from animations I have no clue (yet) I am still learning

(way late start in Skyrim due to RL issues).

best of luck to you.

Archived