Bunk Beds

I use Animated Sleeping, so I can understand your question, but vanilla game sleeping is non animated to begin with; you just open a wait window. Plus from looking at NPCs, it doesn't seem that the game ever actually animates someone sleeping on the top bunk; getting up and down animation might need to be made from scratch if you want something like this.

Fallout 3 used the top bunk. 

I remember Alejandra Torres' and Simone Cameron's sleeping arrangements, at the Temple of the Union, displayed this.

Uhm... unless on TTW they changed the beds (and it would make very little sense), I don't think so - I attach the pic of Alejandra's bed, which shouldn't allow a second individual on the top mattress.

post-165499-0-85488600-1454613462_thumb.jpg

Maybe it was a mod. If you can have ideas about it please tell me, it would be nice a mod like that

HA! I got it! Bunk beds with a working top bunk!

The ESP file is required, as there are 4 activators and it turns off the two that are not on the ladder side of the bed and activates the one I added on the top. Sure, being able to access the bed from two different sides is a bit much, but... Why the hell not?

Unfortunately this does not seem to be compatible with Animated Sleeping, it's nothing major, just the animations don't show and you get a vanilla fade to black transition instead, also I'm not sure if NPCs can use top bunks or not or how it looks when they attempt to, as I didn't stick around to see.

Anyway, here is the file, uhh.. enjoy. :D

Bunk Beds.rar

Unfortunately this does not seem to be compatible with Animated Sleeping, it's nothing major, just the animations don't show and you get a vanilla fade to black transition instead, also I'm not sure if NPCs can use top bunks or not or how it looks when they attempt to, as I didn't stick around to see.

Awww...

Awww...

I know.. at least I can say NPCs CAN use the top bunks as well.

post-145287-0-43075800-1454644604_thumb.jpg

Archived