Necro Equipment and Horse Saddle WIP* WARNING GRAPHIC

maybe a stupid question but is there a chance of a non necro version , I mean tying some not dead/dismembered  slaves to the horse would be cool (similar to the riding styles mod but at other positions)

cheers

That would be great actually... but if it's too much work then perhaps release a version with just the girl at the front of the horse? :P

I'm sorry I was busy this weekend with the in-laws but I will reply to everyone soon. As for the suggestions I appreciate them bc everyone has his or her own tastes however thjs saddle has been on my mind since oblivion and I took the time to learn so that I can make something that my player character can use for immersion like who the hell does all these bounties in Skyrim yet theres no trophy collection??? I wanted to change that and make it as gruesome as possible. If you don't like the bodies in the back you could always open the mesh in nifskope and remove what you don't want lol sorry again for being so busy :( but all week I will be working on this so I can finally release it ^_^ \m/

Sry if that's what i want to know most right now but...

http://prntscr.com/a0t15x does your character have a cigar there? :D

Beside that: great work as always, and a dildo saddle would be intresting... the dildos may be made of bones if that makes it more interesting to you :D

There is somewhere around loverslab that has a cigar / cigarette mod in it not sure though

Another one that i could think of is Cannabis mod on Nexusmods

Edit: Ahaa found it ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4788-skyrim-accessories/ ) there you have a cigar and cigarette.

Beside that: great work as always, and a dildo saddle would be intresting... the dildos may be made of bones if that makes it more interesting to you :D

There is somewhere around loverslab that has a cigar / cigarette mod in it not sure though

Another one that i could think of is Cannabis mod on Nexusmods

Edit: Ahaa found it ( http://www.loverslab.com/topic/4788-skyrim-accessories/ ) there you have a cigar and cigarette.

Thank you :D

Whoa. Something for my evil characters 8D

Yes! Lol my character is a slaver so he needs this really badly also :)

Why no bodies as the saddle?

A torso should give a nice soft ride.

Eh, bodies have bones in them, and I imagine bouncing up and down on a spine would be murder on your glutes.

not if you lay the body lengthwise... across would be a problem... wait not really... you could bounce on ass if you lay them across.
I like the idea but I want to keep it a bit immersive and not too much "chainsaw massacre" lol but maybe I will make a special full-on corpse saddle after this one lol

oijoij!! looking forward on this :o for my "good character"..*cough* Evil *cough*

I'm still creating this thing with help from Nightasy's tutorials its pain in the ass but I need this for my good *sneeze* necro *sneeze* character lol

Nice idea sure I can try and make different versions if I have the time (going back to college at 34 yrs old lol) and that cigar is from Skyrim accessories mod EDIT scratch that you already knew. Lol ^_^

Eh, bodies have bones in them, and I imagine bouncing up and down on a spine would be murder on your glutes.
not if you lay the body lengthwise... across would be a problem... wait not really... you could bounce on ass if you lay them across.
I like the idea but I want to keep it a bit immersive and not too much "chainsaw massacre" lol but maybe I will make a special full-on corpse saddle after this one lol

oijoij!! looking forward on this :o for my "good character"..*cough* Evil *cough*

I'm still creating this thing with help from Nightasy's tutorials its pain in the ass but I need this for my good *sneeze* necro *sneeze* character lol

Nice idea sure I can try and make different versions if I have the time (going back to college at 34 yrs old lol) and that cigar is from Skyrim accessories mod EDIT scratch that you already knew. Lol ^_^

I already did the 'college again' part 5 years ago and i'm one year older... It was one of the best decisions in my live. Good luck and have fun :)  

I already did the 'college again' part 5 years ago and i'm one year older... It was one of the best decisions in my live. Good luck and have fun :)
Wow I was worried about going back but I'll be honest I'm feeling less nervous now that you told me that. Cheers my friend :)

Wow I was worried about going back but I'll be honest I'm feeling less nervous now that you told me that. Cheers my friend :)

German education system is very different to the american (i guess you are?), so i'm not sure what you have to expect when you go to college again. But i think the most helpfull thing for me will help you as well: read. Everything, books about fantasy or quantuumphysics, newspapers, blogs, online news,... doesn't matter. During many of my courses like english, social science etc. i had quite good marks although i didn't learn much if at all and i still have a terrible pronounciation, but i could talk about almost every topic without big preparation (politics, society,...) so my teachers were satisfied. I have to admit, the most work i had was during and before my german lessons, not that i've been bad in german before, but my teacher there had very high demands. But she taught me to think fast and straight, much more than any other lesson i had beside or before that. Looking back, her german lessons were probably even more useful while studying math at university than my lessons in math.

So, if you find a teacher like this but have the choice to change into another course, it's a hard decision if you continue there or change for probably better marks AND less work. I've changed for my last year to leave with proper marks and because i'm lazy ;)

Beside that and although i was always short on money, it was also the most funny time i can remember and i enjoyed it very much, i hope so will you :)

I'm sorry I was busy this weekend with the in-laws but I will reply to everyone soon. As for the suggestions I appreciate them bc everyone has his or her own tastes however thjs saddle has been on my mind since oblivion and I took the time to learn so that I can make something that my player character can use for immersion like who the hell does all these bounties in Skyrim yet theres no trophy collection??? I wanted to change that and make it as gruesome as possible. If you don't like the bodies in the back you could always open the mesh in nifskope and remove what you don't want lol sorry again for being so busy :( but all week I will be working on this so I can finally release it ^_^ \m/

fully respect that you do with your mod whatever you like , just tried to give you ideas of a non-necro version (seems that others would support this) or a dildo-saddle version ;)

I would like to make my own mods but limited time and lack of talent is a roadblock here.

thanks for sharing !

fully respect that you do with your mod whatever you like , just tried to give you ideas of a non-necro version (seems that others would support this) or a dildo-saddle version ;)

I would like to make my own mods but limited time and lack of talent is a roadblock here.

thanks for sharing !

Oh no I understand my friend. I too had no time and soon I won't either (probably in the summer so not that soon lol) I appreciate the ideas don't get me wrong I like all of them so I will try to create several like the "convenient horses" mod and thank you ^_^

You know what would be cool? Capturing someone, binding them to the horse to carry around them and doing whatever you like afterwards!

I have thought of that and many other things. If it were to be done there would have to be a skeleton that consisted of three actors...human,human, horse and plenty of scripting. But there are Probably other ways to do it with scripting. Like make the npc knocked out (ragdoll) and use scripts to keep the npc linked to the horse and it could maybe run like sexlab defeat does like the menu selection and stuff. idk but yeah great idea

You know what would be cool? Capturing someone, binding them to the horse to carry around them and doing whatever you like afterwards!

I have thought of that and many other things. If it were to be done there would have to be a skeleton that consisted of three actors...human,human, horse and plenty of scripting. But there are Probably other ways to do it with scripting. Like make the npc knocked out (ragdoll) and use scripts to keep the npc linked to the horse and it could maybe run like sexlab defeat does like the menu selection and stuff. idk but yeah great idea

Would it be easier to attach the ragdolled NPC to the horse in another way? Maybe tied by the ankles and dragged behind via rope? It could be easier than trying to animate everything together.

What's the status of this mod? I'm really looking forward to its release.

Well I am glad that you're interested in my mod but as fate would have it I am trying to do many things and in the order I am doing them in makes this the last mod I will be creating since I have to get ready for College soon. My wife will be picking up where I left of...KIDDING!! YES it is taking a lot longer than I expected. There are MANY meshes that need to individually be worked on. So don't worry and be patient my friend lol trust me no one wants this mod more than the creator. :P

What's the status of this mod? I'm really looking forward to its release.

Well I am glad that you're interested in my mod but as fate would have it I am trying to do many things and in the order I am doing them in makes this the last mod I will be creating since I have to get ready for College soon. My wife will be picking up where I left of...KIDDING!! YES it is taking a lot longer than I expected. There are MANY meshes that need to individually be worked on. So don't worry and be patient my friend lol trust me no one wants this mod more than the creator. :P

lol XD

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...