NicolaYoung

It's all me. For some reason I wasn't getting the zip icon on the files so they looked like the others that just needed copying. So stupid. LOL

Just in case you still would like to use MO: You need to put the files you download into the MO-downloadfolder, depending where you installed skyrim it's there: .../Skryim/ModOrganizer/downloads. Just the .rar-files, no need to unzip them. Then they are there: http://prntscr.com/9yzanj, at the red arrow. Double klick to install and they appear on the left side. Check them and they are installed ingame. 

What you have to do: install SKSE and FNIS and make sure they are both recognized in MO, there are several video tutorials on youtube how to do it. Then start your game via MO -> SKSE. The advantage of MO is that if you fuck something up (which will probably happen if you try a lot of mods ;)) you don't need to re-install skyrim. Never. 

Just activate/deactivate the mods you think they might be problematic, run FNIS and see if it works again, or move them up/down via drag&drop in case it's just a problem of the order.

LOOT will also help you a lot to get/keep them in the right order, for that you'll need to get it working in MO just like SKSE and FNIS, it's not that hard once you've done it :)

And to your first question: Many like defeat, which works with other mods like death or alive, simply slavery and that leads to a lot of other possible mods.

Sexlab sexslaves (Mia's Lair) is a mod to make sexslaves with a short story and quests, and it's fully voiced, player + 4 new followers. Or more followers, but only 4 have unique dialogues/voices.

Slaverun reloaded is has the possibility to enslave the player, fight the slavers, or just everybody goes on and the slavers enslave one city after another, but not the player. In enslaved cities, no women including player are allowed to wear clothes, though. It's not finished yet, but stable and there are already a lot of quests, at least for player enslavement.

Animal Mansion plus... you work in a brothel with creatures.

Captured dreams: Buy, sell, try and present bondage devices during quests or just during your travels. 

Cursed Loot. Bondage and other things, it became more like a framework now, including player prostitution, body changes and buffs when horny, rape, dominant follower.

There are many more, but these are quite stable and my favorites.

For some consequences after sex: Apropos (with wear and tear): debuffs and tattoos with slave tats.

Beeing female, Estrus Chaurus or Soulgem oven for pregnancy or at least kind of ;)

I am going to download nexus mod manager. The one I am using doesn't list everything, so I can't even find any reference to sexlab. Will let you know the result. :)

Mod Organizer works fine. Don't need anything else.

A bit of advice when modding. Be patient. Take it slow, research, do one thing at a time and make sure it's working correctly. And I back up my Skyrim directory daily and highly recommend doing it at least that often.

Thanks again everyone for your advice.

Now, different question. I had a mod installed where I could cast a spell on an NPC and make them have sex with me (a menu allowed me to select to position), or to make two NPCs have sex. I shuffled some of my mods, and have lost it, and have no idea what that one was called. Anyone have a clue?

Also, are there any resources for more taboo mods?

Thanks again everyone for your advice.

Now, different question. I had a mod installed where I could cast a spell on an NPC and make them have sex with me (a menu allowed me to select to position), or to make two NPCs have sex. I shuffled some of my mods, and have lost it, and have no idea what that one was called. Anyone have a clue?

Also, are there any resources for more taboo mods?

I'm pretty sure you were using Sexlab Matchmaker for the spells.

Here's a list of mods that make use of Sexlab in various ways, many of them quite taboo: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/19588-sexlab-index/

(Each one will probably have a few additional install steps to follow).

A few other quick notes from reading this thread:

1. I recommend not switching to the Nexus Mod Manager. Mod Organizer is better.

2. It sounds like you installed directly into the Skyrim data folder which defeats the purpose of using Mod Organizer or NMM. The purpose of those apps is to allow you to leave the Skyrim files untouched and it sort of transplants the mod files over the vanilla files on the fly. That way you can mix and match mod files and not end up having to do fresh installs when things get broken. To benefit from that approach you never (or very rarely) put files into the Data folder. Instead, you install the mod in the Mod Organizer and check it as active. Then launch the game from Mod Organizer. There are a bunch of youtube tutorials that will walk you through using Mod Organizer properly.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Archived