I tried that, which in my case XX was 14.  However, it still didn't work.  No item was added.

The only differences between your .ini and mine is the order of the commands in CmdEnd, and the Id of the script. Unless it's conflicting with another .ini script, that shouldn't be an issue.

If you haven't updated the script for sexlab utilities in the last tab of the MCM menu, that could be an issue, otherwise, post a screenshot of the sexlab utilities MCM menu, that can sometimes be finicky.

I can do that, however, I'm talking about when using sexlab util to do it automatically.

Did you remember to re-register the SexlabUtil1 list in the mcm I know stupid question but you never know :)

Nice update

SoKLsgBX.jpg

Thank you! And damn those screen shots are hot!!

If I could give you a thumbs up, I would give you three :P

(I'm still very green to posing, so until I get better, here's a placeholder, unfinished character after a frisky night :P )

2016_02_09_00001.jpg

LOL NICE she looks like she had a fun time! :P

Hehe, you bet she did :P

On that note, any progress with the additional meshes? Take your time of course but I can't wait to get all my followers covered in goo :D

This is incredible. Funnybizness, you're incredibly fucking prolific, lol.

One question - would it possible to make it less "glowy"? From what I recall last time I asked about shader-cum, it can't really be done with that... but since these are actual meshes...?

Yeah I totally understand what you mean. I use an enb that makes them REALLY bright sometimes. I will try and work with Gimp when I have time and see what I can do. And thank you lol ^_^

(I'm still very green to posing, so until I get better, here's a placeholder, unfinished character after a frisky night :P )

2016_02_09_00001.jpg

On that note, any progress with the additional meshes? Take your time of course but I can't wait to get all my followers covered in goo :D

Yes absolutely! I have many ideas for different versions since I love the bukkake hentai stuff lol I just need to finish several projects first ^_^

One question - would it possible to make it less "glowy"? From what I recall last time I asked about shader-cum, it can't really be done with that... but since these are actual meshes...?

Yeah I totally understand what you mean. I use an enb that makes them REALLY bright sometimes. I will try and work with Gimp when I have time and see what I can do. And thank you lol ^_^

2016_02_09_00001.jpg

Yes absolutely! I have many ideas for different versions since I love the bukkake hentai stuff lol I just need to finish several projects first ^_^
You da man hah! Just keep in mind that ever since skyrim first came out people have been dreaming about this, and you're fullfilling that dream lol (that sounds way too sentimental for a bukkake mod XD )

Hello all =) could someone explain to me how I get the cum meshes to work, once I have their codes from the console? I got lost in the instructions at that point when it was talking about slots and such. I use MO , if that changes anything.

thx in advance

as soon as you get the code you type in 'player.additem XXXXXX Y' where 'X' is the code and 'Y' is the amount you want. It has to be that format or it will not register :)

I hope this mod gets implemented into Sexlab itself, so that the cum mesh is automatically equipped after sex.

That'd be really awesome I've been using the SexlabUtil1 mod myself. I just have them equip the tongue in the beginning and at the end (with the cum shot mod it looks great!) have them equip the cum meshes lol

Finally finished my character, Pauline the slut :P

2016_02_11_00001.jpg

one thing I noticed is that the cum meshes were clipping on my jiggly boobs (using succubus race with HDT and BBP settings), in fact I had to take them off for this screenie and use a cum texture instead. Just a heads up :)

SEXY! I finally got to play Skyrim tonight and actually use them lol a much needed improvement to my game. Glad azmodan helped me create this lol

*snip*

I'm glad you like her lol. I remember you mentioning certain projects you are currently working on and I must admit I am a curious fellow. Mind posting a link so I can see :3 (if you can of course)

Lol sure here ya go! --->  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57465-necro-equipment-and-horse-saddle-wip-warning-graphic/  

AND this one --->  http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57747-killmoverapescenes-wip/  :cool::P

*snip*

I'm glad you like her lol. I remember you mentioning certain projects you are currently working on and I must admit I am a curious fellow. Mind posting a link so I can see :3 (if you can of course)

Lol sure here ya go! ---> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57465-necro-equipment-and-horse-saddle-wip-warning-graphic/

AND this one ---> http://www.loverslab.com/topic/57747-killmoverapescenes-wip/ :cool::P

You need to teach me your multitasking ways, I'm going to need them to keep up with gaming and university :o

its still got 0 animations..

i think ill just give it up... hahaha

thank anyway

Ohhh hey wait! Lol no you have to wait for Forerunner414's update. They're busy at the moment but if you can't wait just replace some of the animations in Forerunner414's Funnybiz pack thats what I did ^_^

Yeah I totally understand what you mean. I use an enb that makes them REALLY bright sometimes. I will try and work with Gimp when I have time and see what I can do.

Lol, if you work with Gimp you could use all the luck you can have if you ask me :D . From what i remember Gimp can be quite a pain to work with (atleast that's my personal experience :D ). It looks really well and i wish i could somehow overwrite the normal cum textures of loverslab but since these aren't overlays that's sadly impossible.

Yeah I totally understand what you mean. I use an enb that makes them REALLY bright sometimes. I will try and work with Gimp when I have time and see what I can do.

Lol, if you work with Gimp you could use all the luck you can have if you ask me :D . From what i remember Gimp can be quite a pain to work with (atleast that's my personal experience :D ). It looks really well and i wish i could somehow overwrite the normal cum textures of loverslab but since these aren't overlays that's sadly impossible.

I have worked with photoshop too but gimp for some reason gets the job done for me lol I like them both though. And yeah I will be trying out the new textures I made to see if it works ^_^

Hey is anyone else having the weird issues I am with this?

I get two big black lines on the mouth of my character. Screenshot included. That looks... weird.

post-5998-0-25020600-1455900969_thumb.jpg

Also what cum is on the belly and breasts appears to be based on how cummy my character is from sexlab animations. Not a bad thing, just interesting to note.