Awesome mod Funnybizness, thank you so much for sharing.

57DdnlYf.jpg

Without Azmodan I don't think I could have made this mod lol thank you for trying it out. Btw...she looks freakin HOT. ^_^

I didnt see this cumming. Puns aside, this is revolutionary!

Lol yes indeed. I'll be uploading the new facial today. Its WAY better thanks to Azmodan hooking me up with new meshes. I am still working on the body :)

you are a saint!

This looks like it's going to be great! May I please, humbly request argonian and Khajiit versions? ^_^ I suppose those faces are more modular. xD Either way, I love it, Funnybiz!

stay away from my dog please

Uhm? What does a dog have to do with anything? Argonians are lizards and Khajiits are cats. Was that supposed to just be an anti-furry comment or something?

stay away from my bearded dragon

ha nah im just joking i think it's cool what you do

I can't find the lower mesh in the help menu to give it to my character to equip. The new face mesh looks fantastic, but what is the name of the item that is the lower mesh? I can't even find it in the creation kit. @~@

where are we supposed to get these items exactly?

I can't find the lower mesh in the help menu to give it to my character to equip. The new face mesh looks fantastic, but what is the name of the item that is the lower mesh? I can't even find it in the creation kit. @~@

where are we supposed to get these items exactly?

Shit. I keep forgetting to create how to get it. I'm so sorry I'm still new to this :blush: I'll fix it and give you guys the ID numbers.

Do you think you could create one of these so that it looks like there is cum oozing out of the uunp 'special' animated vagina?

That would be pretty epic.

Someone wanted meshes so I am making them but after I am able to create some for cbbe female body_0 and female body_1 as in like a mixture of bukkake meshes I will be done and moving on to something else I have been wanting to make. If someone wants to do something with the meshes I export from 3ds max all they  have to do is ask. :D

Not sure if that's possible: Could you/someone? make a slavetats package from this, and maybe even integrate it into Apropos?

I am just making the meshes equipable. I can't do all this other stuff yet lol

That's okay Funnybiz. ^_^ Everyone learns sometime, at a new thing. It's a wonderful mod so far. =D I look forwards to where you go with this, and will continue testing and giving feedback and stuffs. <3 Just keep us posted. Probably want to list how to get the stuff on the mod's description though. <3

Not sure if that's possible: Could you/someone? make a slavetats package from this, and maybe even integrate it into Apropos?

That's why i added the 'someone?' ;) I just wasn't sure if you already have plans for it. I don't think you would have a problem if i mention it somewhere else, but i wouldn't dare to offer it to other modders without asking you. Just read that Apropos will be rewritten, but with your permission i can suggest your meshes there. Or you offer it yourself, i think LL is too big to see every new development and things modders might include in their work.

#1 - awesome mod, been looking for something like this for quite a while now :P

#2 - is it within reason to add some translucency to it in order for it to be a tad more realistic?

#3 - will you be making different sets of this? I'm thinking of different meshes as seperate armour pieces for variety in case I equip it to my followers (yes, I'm wierd in that way ;P )

You know how to make me enjoy my Skyrim, Keep it up!!

That's why i added the 'someone?' ;) I just wasn't sure if you already have plans for it. I don't think you would have a problem if i mention it somewhere else, but i wouldn't dare to offer it to other modders without asking you. Just read that Apropos will be rewritten, but with your permission i can suggest your meshes there. Or you offer it yourself, i think LL is too big to see every new development and things modders might include in their work.

Oopsie lol I missed the someone part ^_^ yeah that'd be cool if permission is asked its always granted when it comes to me.

#2 - is it within reason to add some translucency to it in order for it to be a tad more realistic?

#3 - will you be making different sets of this? I'm thinking of different meshes as seperate armour pieces for variety in case I equip it to my followers (yes, I'm wierd in that way ;P )

1 thank you lol

2 I will be working on that. I am trying to learn how maps work and stuff.

3 that is exactly what I will be trying to do ^_^

I get a blue-sh color on the mesh under low light conditions, but other than that, it's looking nice so far. Looking forward for more updates.

enb 2016_02_04 19_42_16_51.jpg

Sweeeeet! Lol yeah I will be working on the textures in gimp just need a few days to learn :)

Looking forward to what you come out with next! I've been experimenting with my own version of something like this but it's nowhere near as good as yours.

Think you might look into turning it into a full body bukkake (like textures from the forum bukkake mod)?

I appreciate that my friend and yes it will be full body I am testing them in game now :) and I will take a look at that.

I type in 'help cum' into the current version, and the ONLY armor from your mod there is the face cum, cummesh1. The other armors don't appear to be in the game.

Edit: And for those having trouble, the code is

player.additem (itemcodehere) X

Where X = the number of the item you want. You need to tell it how many to give you, not just what item.

I type in 'help cum' into the current version, and the ONLY armor from your mod there is the face cum, cummesh1. The other armors don't appear to be in the game.

Where X = the number of the item you want. You need to tell it how many to give you, not just what item.

ty, yea its only one shows up in console.

Ok I'm dumb lol I forgot to add the new ESP lol I added it. It should work now sorry about that  :blush:

ty, yea its only one shows up in console.

I added the new ESP it will work now sorry I havent slept in days lol

This is amazing! You're the best! :D

I probably have more planned and this one as well, but I'd love just to see a pussy mesh where it's hanging down!

Lol WE DID IT Imunyr!! Lol well I had to keep my word. I said I would try to figure it out and luckily I did lol ^_^ I just wish I was able to make them bodyslide and hdt compatible :(

1 thank you lol

2 I will be working on that. I am trying to learn how maps work and stuff.

3 that is exactly what I will be trying to do ^_^

Perfect!! Can't wait to download the finished version, as you can probably tell from my pic, I like girls covered in cum ;P