More Realistic Deaths [w.i.p]

So I just installed this, and after the bandit stripped my PC, a weird thing happened where I went outside the map, and then the game goes on a load screen. After that the necro animation happens and the position are all screwed up.

Dunno what went wrong here, can someone please help?

EDIT : 'aight after tinkering around it seems to be working quite well. My PC still moans though. Thought they're supposed to be silent...

I hope this mod isn't dead, this is something that can go well with helping with Immersion.

I think it is, the mod author has not updated or done anything since. Really hope someone can pick up the mantle though for both Skyrim and Fallout 4

I went to the creator of the mods profile and it was active around May... But that would suck if he or she put all this work into the mod just to leave it. I mean from most of the deaths I see the character get its pretty stupid how the enemy just walks off like nothing happened.

• 1 month later...

v.Alpha.1 Release

attachicon.gifMore Realistic Deaths.zip

Requirements:

Patch Notes:

• MCM Menu Integration
  • Small bug fixes
  • Only hostile enemies will engage in necrophilia with dead player

Coming Soon:

• Estrus Integration for Chaurus
  • Spitroast/Cannabilism 

Let me know what broke in this update, I'll fix it right away!

Bump for hope and so I don't gotta go searching again.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

NICE WORK!Can this mod be used by NPCs?I want watch they be killed and necrophilia. :P

This mod may have been unfortunately abandoned. It had quite the chance to be something great but mysteriously and tragically all work simply ceased. Maybe one day it may be revitalized.

Thank you for your answer.What a pity!But I trust the author can complete this mod one day. :)

• 1 month later...

Has anyone tried this mod recently? While the Player Gets Necro'd mod is great, this one seems to operate more smoothly based on the videos. 

Worked fine for me last I used it. The only thing that I think bugged was(and this is an assumption) if another mod called a necro animation, something messed up that just made my character, float mid air and completely unable to control. I don't know 100% that was what was causing it, but the issue didn't reappear after uninstalling this mod. Otherwise, nothing too game breaking in the mod that I've encountered.

Compared to Player Gets Necro'd, this one is just lacking in options. Immoral males only for necro iirc, and creatures will just stand around and attack the corpse. Certainly functional, just bare bones.

• 1 month later...

Awesome Mod!!!!

How do i download it though??

As in where is the download link??

Tis here.

v.Alpha.1 Release

Requirements:

Patch Notes:

• MCM Menu Integration
  • Small bug fixes

Coming Soon:

• Spitroast/Cannabilism 

Has anyone tried this mod recently? While the Player Gets Necro'd mod is great, this one seems to operate more smoothly based on the videos. 

Worked fine for me last I used it. The only thing that I think bugged was(and this is an assumption) if another mod called a necro animation, something messed up that just made my character, float mid air and completely unable to control. I don't know 100% that was what was causing it, but the issue didn't reappear after uninstalling this mod. Otherwise, nothing too game breaking in the mod that I've encountered.

Compared to Player Gets Necro'd, this one is just lacking in options. Immoral males only for necro iirc, and creatures will just stand around and attack the corpse. Certainly functional, just bare bones.

I have the same problem:"if another mod called a necro animation, something messed up that just made my character, float mid air and completely unable to control. I don't know 100% that was what was causing it, but the issue didn't reappear after uninstalling this mod."

Hi, a little help here!!

I installed your mod it is working beautifully with beasts(outstanding work there THANKS A LOT!!!)

however the necro rape animations are all sexlab ones with the player alive i added funnybizness necro all with funnybizness SLAL but still they are all live animations .

What should i Do to get only necro ones whilst also keeping sexlab defeat animations working, AGAIN THANKS A LOT!! aNY HELP WOULD BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED!!!

Hi, a little help here!!

I installed your mod it is working beautifully with beasts(outstanding work there THANKS A LOT!!!)

however the necro rape animations are all sexlab ones with the player alive i added funnybizness necro all with funnybizness SLAL but still they are all live animations .

What should i Do to get only necro ones whilst also keeping sexlab defeat animations working, AGAIN THANKS A LOT!! aNY HELP WOULD BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED!!!

Make sure you register the animations on SLAL. Otherwise it will only use the default animations pre-installed with SexLab.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

i need to know, is there any way to disable the slow motion effect?

Try this edited script (don't forget to make backup of original script just in case). I don't use this mod anymore so can't confirm it still works, but as far as I know, this mod was not updated, so it should be fine.

https://drop.me/M0O2la

Can you by chance release the modified source? I am wanting to get the animals to work on other NPC's as well, but I absolutely hate the slowmo effect.

Try this edited script (don't forget to make backup of original script just in case). I don't use this mod anymore so can't confirm it still works, but as far as I know, this mod was not updated, so it should be fine.

Can you by chance release the modified source? I am wanting to get the animals to work on other NPC's as well, but I absolutely hate the slowmo effect.

Sure, here it is. Basically I just deleted whole section that manipulated timescale on death but left timescale reset on game reload just in case. I think that you can remove it too for more cleaner script.

https://drop.me/B4QKLo

Sure, here it is. Basically I just deleted whole section that manipulated timescale on death but left timescale reset on game reload just in case. I think that you can remove it too for more cleaner script.

https://drop.me/B4QKLo

Oh sweet!

*Compares to default script*

"; ! TOGGLE SLOW MOTION THROUGH CONSOLE ! -----------------------------------------------"

How did I miss that    >.<"

• 1 month later...

Sorry for  the late response....internship,job hunting and all that.... I was very busy, just got to playing skyrim again now. Thanks for the response ill try it out.

Awesome Mod!!!!

How do i download it though??

As in where is the download link??

Tis here.

v.Alpha.1 Release

Requirements:

Patch Notes:

• MCM Menu Integration
  • Small bug fixes

Coming Soon:

• Spitroast/Cannabilism 

Thanks a lot!!!!