More Realistic Deaths [w.i.p]

Bug report. After quickload the slowdown effect still persist even if your character is still alive.

Another idea, if you don't mind of course. Don't you find it weird that enemy necromancers or your necromancer follower won't use your corpse as their zombie follower? They will target any corpses near them with reanimate spell but not the dragonborn's corpse. Is there any way to make NPC target player's corpse with reanimate spell?

Bug report. After quickload the slowdown effect still persist even if your character is still alive.

Another idea, if you don't mind of course. Don't you find it weird that enemy necromancers or your necromancer follower won't use your corpse as their zombie follower? They will target any corpses near them with reanimate spell but not the dragonborn's corpse. Is there any way to make NPC target player's corpse with reanimate spell?

I will investigate this immediately. Thanks for letting me know! Does it happen with only quickload? Regular loading is fine?

For a soft-fix, just open up console and type in SGTM 1. Should fix it until I figure out what went wrong.

As for necromancy... Interesting idea. I'll give it a shot!

I will also look into chaurus and the Estrus add-on. I haven't had experience with using that mod either, so it'll be a while.

I will investigate this immediately. Thanks for letting me know! Does it happen with only quickload? Regular loading is fine?

For a soft-fix, just open up console and type in SGTM 1. Should fix it until I figure out what went wrong.

As for necromancy... Interesting idea. I'll give it a shot!

I will also look into chaurus and the Estrus add-on. I haven't had experience with using that mod either, so it'll be a while.

Both I guess. Neither of them helped me get out of the problem.

As far as i tested it, bandits from Soltheim(Dragonborn DLC) don't seem to do anything including striping armor, raping PC after she died.

Others gave good treat to my PC fortunately.

I don't know much about the scripting though, I thinkg there might be something to do with factions.

Anyway thank you for sharing your exellent work! I'm looking forward to it to be updated!

I presume you used quick save first before using quick load ?? if so don't do that, quick save in skyrim and all previous bethesda games are broken and will bork your game more times then not.

U are AMAZING!!!! maybe u can save u the pain of animate calling the animations like u did in the bandit, werewolves eating the corpse, necros absorbing soul or reanimating, chaurus filling the body with eggs, ghosts possessing ur soul near ur remains, oh Shit! The possibilities,a true hero has arises, keep this up! U re great!!!!

Awesome progress so far. Good luck if you continue implementing those planned features.

For the "optional gore" mentioned in patch notes, do you have a plan for how to create that?

For the wolves and forsworn devouring the player body, you might look into using "namira's goat" mod assets. It has three female body meshes with bloody holes in the body (missing chunks of flesh, breasts, limbs). It also has severed body part items. Unfortunately this would only work for females (I wonder what percent of LL players play female characters, possibly a majority). Also I don't know if it would be possible to use the namira's goat effects on the player character, I don't think it's designed for that. But it could be a useful reference maybe.

Finally got off work. Will have an update this sometime this weekend.

First off, thank you all for your kind messages :)

Have any of you guys tried the optional skeleton and/or voice replacer? Any bugs or suggestions on that end?

call the sexlab animation at the end for all animals meanwhile hehehehe, so we can have variey on deaths if is possible meanwhile the mod evolves and goes beyond XD

v.Alpha.1 Release

More Realistic Deaths.zip

Requirements:

Patch Notes:

• MCM Menu Integration
  • Small bug fixes
  • Only hostile enemies will engage in necrophilia with dead player

Coming Soon:

• Estrus Integration for Chaurus
  • Spitroast/Cannabilism 

Let me know what broke in this update, I'll fix it right away!

awesome, a pettition, i would like to see chaurus and spiders (and maybe...dragons XD) inflating the belly like they lay eggs on the defeated corpse, it haves sense when u wander on the chaourus nests and can be kinda of cool to see a fatal end, maybe if she gets defeated and ravaged by massive enemies can have a chance of the body exploding in the end of the sex, dunno if this is possible, but can be awesome, a fade to black to let the toons alineate can hellp too, is awesome, wolfs dont attack when toggle the options, ty very much. In general to have a toggle of the action post the death for each situations further in the future, maybe a toggle to if belly growth? jus saying, is awesome, slow camera is not enabled during sex, after sex it reenables, if togles the agression it turns off and on, so clean, tyvm

First of all, great work on the mod Newb. It's already more stable and usable in Alpha than a number of mods are months after release.

Can we have bad end like this? heheheheheh

http://40.media.tumblr.com/f02e2ca1f48096b36aa77f462fb40787/tumblr_n62bqaVDYt1s5qv5co2_400.jpg

ty in advance

My first instinct was to say that's something better handled by existing mods, like Defeat and Beeing Female, but on the other hand: It might be cool, long term, to do kind of a "Death Alternative - Captured lite" thing. In other words, die, fade to black, and then have a static "Bad End": the PC chained up and pregnant, in a cage, roasted over a fire, hung (maybe crib some from Manoose's mod with permission) etc. Although many of these wouldn't technically be a "death" as far as the game was concerned, they would effectively function that way. There would be no way to continue play: you'd just admire the view for a bit and then reload a save.

BUT-

That's obviously a fair bit of scripting complexity. It's easy to keep dreaming this stuff up if you're not the one who has to program it. And as Death Alternative - Captured shows, it can be very tricky to get something like that to work without crashing horribly all over the place. As long as the creator kept it simple: fade in and out, trigger some bondage animations, lock player controls, adjust some skeleton nodes for pregnancy maybe, it might be doable, but I'm not sure it's the best place to go immediately or whether it's really in scope of the mod.

All that said, here's the ideas that come to mind for me, including those above, in a nice clean list:

• PC impaled on a stake (Manoose already has the animations/scripting for this, so it could be fairly simple if he's willing to share.)
  • PC literally spit-roasted, as others have suggested.
  • PC in a cage/stocks/hogtied etc, possibly with pregnancy added. Slapping some tattoos on via Slavetats would be fun too, but that would probably be a scripting nightmare with the current state of things.
  • Expanding the list of factions that trigger the looting and necro/"enslavement" to more lawless groups. Was disappointed recently that the Black Blood Marauders didn't trigger it, for example.
  • And yes, definitely some gore/skeleton stuff for animal defeats.

did my first test on the current version.

sabres didn't want to eat me, more scratch me >.< lol not tested on wolves yet.

females don't engage in necro :(

males work good but the over all thing was to short >.< ie have sex, reloads, plus I couldn't seem to move around for some reason?

also would be nice if an option of constant necro or repeated necro until you 'esc' and reload.