PeroPero UUNP HDT Robes Replacer Conversion + Standalone Set

View File

I convert!

Report issues here and I'll try my best to fix them.

Original file by PeroPero/Goma found here http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b
( thank you Shocky for the reminder )
A standalone conversion set has been gracefully provided by CoolasWhat. Check it out in the downloads

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    02/01/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Nothing, it's standalone!
  • Special Edition Compatible

OP should have mentioned the original author at least, just sayin'

Original mod is from here http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b

Thank you!!!

Now if only i could find them in Bodyslide... I just downloaded latest version 3.1c, but i can't see in Outfit dropdown or batch build...

They suddenly appeared! Nevermind, sorry!

It seem i'm the only one that has no idea where to find original mod  :-/ I search google for PeroPero robes, but it only lead me here... Any help please?

OP should have mentioned the original author at least, just sayin'

Original mod is from here http://gomaperopero.tumblr.com/post/138404787475/peropero-magerobes-replacer-for-7b

Oh my bad. The conversions rely on base game textures so it just totally slipped my mind. Will add to description + standalone version with some sliders fixed by CoolasWhat.

So if I want them in my game I need to create an esp-file by myself, am I understanding this right?

Ye, but you can use TES5Edit for that and it should be fairly simple. Or you can alternatively check the tumblr in the desc, I think there's a specific .esp already built by the original modder for the standalone meshes.

I've just done this one, but I was having a few niggling problems and wasn't prepared to release it until I'd fixed them.  I though "I bet someone has already sorted it"......

It's amazing isn't it? Not so long ago the armor modding scene was horribly fragmented , then UUNP comes along and now we're getting conversions within hours of the original mod, and it doesn't matter what body it uses, it'll get UUNP'd up. Love it.

Thanks. 

I've just done this one, but I was having a few niggling problems and wasn't prepared to release it until I'd fixed them.  I though "I bet someone has already sorted it"......

It's amazing isn't it? Not so long ago the armor modding scene was horribly fragmented , then UUNP comes along and now we're getting conversions within hours of the original mod, and it doesn't matter what body it uses, it'll get UUNP'd up. Love it.

Thanks. 

Yep. Should probably start making callout posts when starting conversions now. I did want to make a CBBE one aswell but fuck I am lazy, even when it's as simple as just loading the reference shape & re-conforming.

Can anyone tell me idle animation that would work nice with these? My favorite idle and all other idle i tried give big distortion on loin cloth part of robes  :(

They're attached to the leg bones, so generally anything that moves the thighs far apart is a big no no. For the screenshot I just used the standard female idle lmao. If there was a way to detach the armor from the body and put it on the special skirt bones that I know some armors use that'd be great, but I'm not sure it's possible in BodySlide and I'm not really good at anything other than that.

Can anyone tell me idle animation that would work nice with these? My favorite idle and all other idle i tried give big distortion on loin cloth part of robes  :(

They're attached to the leg bones, so generally anything that moves the thighs far apart is a big no no. For the screenshot I just used the standard female idle lmao. If there was a way to detach the armor from the body and put it on the special skirt bones that I know some armors use that'd be great, but I'm not sure it's possible in BodySlide and I'm not really good at anything other than that.

You would need to add collision to the skirt, which can be done, you could try to use something like mino robes or something if you wanted to and move the bones to the robes, but only for parts of the skirt used. It should be doable within bodyslide. :)

Guys, I have some problems. I use 7B body (I know this is support topic for UNP, but I have no idea how to contact PeroPero, so please indulge me) I downloaded original replacer mod from PeroPerom site/page but when I install it and try to put on the robe the game just crashes.

I tried it trough NMM and WryBash and result is exactly the same, the game crushes the moment I try to put on a robe on my character.

Can you help me guys?

P.S.: Yes, I have all requirements. I have 7B body installed and working perfectly fine.

• 4 weeks later...