Cum effect not working after scene... I thought of a possible solution but need help

SkyrimGetaway

So my cum effects stopped showing at the end of scenes a few days ago.  I tried turning off the cum effect, saving and then loading that save and turning it back on again, no luck.  Tried rebuilding sexlab, no luck.  Tried removing SCOC, no luck.  Tried removing all sexlab related mods except for sexlab and then rebuilding... no luck.

The strange thing is that the spells included with SCOC (layered bukkake) still work, so the animations/textures are there, they just aren't being applied.

I thought of a solution, but I lack the knowhow to make it work.  I downloaded SexLabUtil1 and I know you can add spells to be cast during/after the scenes using that utility, but I have no idea how to add it since SCOC didn't come with a .ini configuration.  Can someone please guide me through making the SCOC spell an added effect in SexLabUtil1?  I should think this will solve all my problems (though I'll still be annoyed since I can't set a custom timer for the length of the effect using this method).

Archived