How do you get the penis to align with the vagina in sex animations?

Basically everything works well, however I've seen vids or gifs of the penis aligning properly in animations which is not happening for me.  I just accepted it as a limitation, but if that is not the case, would anyone be willing to assist in explaining what I am missing in order to establish that alignment during these animations?  I use schlongs of skyrim and in the sexlab interface I have align actors' height, since if a spider or a chaurus goes after my followers it gets all misaligned otherwise.  I'm not sure what other pertinent information may be necessary, please let me know if you need something in regards to the question.

Like myuhinny said, use the position adjustment keys for Sexlab together with the Shift+PgUP and Shift+PgDOWN keys for SOS to get the penetration to line up correctly.

Bear in mind though that some animations (especially older ones) just won't look right no matter how much you mess with positioning since they were created before we had all the HDT stuff we do now and creators back then didn't develop the anims with that in mind.

I see, that explains some things, so with the resize character enabled, then it will align for all characters and NPCs, and whatever settings I adjust will remain permanently for adjustment of the schlong and the position from that point on?  I had not really used that functionality before but when I had I somehow remembered it didn't stay in place.  I'll work with it a bit more.  I'd also seen working vaginas but hadn't really found anything specific on how it works.  Is there one specifically everyone uses for that?

Resize and not resized have their own positions. Resize doesn't work for everything like the ass (ash) hopper if you use the resize actor for that creature it will be super huge when the animations start I think there is another one can't think which one it was. I don't think the slong positions get saved and you have to adjust for each one. Not sure as I don't pay attention to it that much. High heels can also change how actors line up.

I see, that explains some things, so with the resize character enabled, then it will align for all characters and NPCs, and whatever settings I adjust will remain permanently for adjustment of the schlong and the position from that point on?  I had not really used that functionality before but when I had I somehow remembered it didn't stay in place.  I'll work with it a bit more.  I'd also seen working vaginas but hadn't really found anything specific on how it works.  Is there one specifically everyone uses for that?

Not 100% sure, i think the Schlong positions are saved as well, the main 'problem' is that you have to do it for every race(combination) again. Or i couldn't figure out how to do it for all races at once. So if you're Breton and Lydia Nord, you have to make adjustments for every male of different races for you, and for Lydia again. Not sure about females, i think there too, and for every creature as well... and if you chaneg Lydia against Jenassa for example, it's all the same again.

About vaginas: there are several different for different body types, some of them i got working, some i didn't... right now i'm using this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/59416/?

It's a collection for several kinds of CBBE/CT77 bodies with HDT for hair, breast, belly, butt, vagina and collision for breast, belly, vagina, schlongs and hands. And you don't need to edit any files, just download, install in the right order which is described at the page.

Out of curiosity, just like a post I did recently about a sound database  for the various positions that wasn't answered, is it possible to make a database of character positions to reference in the framework?  Obviously not all of them as that would get amazingly huge and that would be a monumental task, but what about for main followers and then you can enter character ID for ones you want for additional ones, numbers that can potentially be shared and eventually be the full game if someone were so inclined.  That can be a bit tricky with even actor height, but if that could become a main focus of that addition, it could be unified.

That and the crazy animation bugs with everyone getting displaced being fixed, still can't figure out why standing doggystyle has the male go halfway into the floor for stages 2-4.  Forgive my ignorance of how it's designed but what little syntax knowledge I have that appears to be possible since sexlab references characters individually.

• 1 year later...

Archived