Having (what I think to be) a unique problem with Sexlab Framework

therealdukesilver

Hi guys, 

First time poster, long time lover of mods.

I'm having trouble getting Sexlabs to install "how it's supposed to".  I've gotten it to work properly but not by following the instructions. 

The only way I can get the Sexlabs Framework to be read properly by FNIS is to place both Sexlabs and FNIS manually into my data folder. If I install them via Mod Organizer FNIS will not read Sexlabs no matter where I put it (Skyrim/data or MO).  This may not seem like a huge problem but I would like to use Mod Organizer to manage these mods like the rest I have installed. It's also makes it difficult to manage these mods. 

Yes I've read the installtion instructions for both SexLabs and FNIS and I've poured over the countless FAQ's and threads. Maybe my answer is posted clear as day somewhere but to be honest my eyes are starting to bleed from reading, lol. 

Let me know what other information I need to post. I'm 99.9% sure this has nothing to do with my mod order or other mods I have installed as I've gone through those areas countless times. 

Thank you for your time! 

Hi guys, 

First time poster, long time lover of mods.

I'm having trouble getting Sexlabs to install "how it's supposed to".  I've gotten it to work properly but not by following the instructions. 

The only way I can get the Sexlabs Framework to be read properly by FNIS is to place both Sexlabs and FNIS manually into my data folder. If I install them via Mod Organizer FNIS will not read Sexlabs no matter where I put it (Skyrim/data or MO).  This may not seem like a huge problem but I would like to use Mod Organizer to manage these mods like the rest I have installed. It's also makes it difficult to manage these mods. 

Yes I've read the installtion instructions for both SexLabs and FNIS and I've poured over the countless FAQ's and threads. Maybe my answer is posted clear as day somewhere but to be honest my eyes are starting to bleed from reading, lol. 

Let me know what other information I need to post. I'm 99.9% sure this has nothing to do with my mod order or other mods I have installed as I've gone through those areas countless times. 

Thank you for your time! 

http://wiki.step-project.com/Fores_New_Idles_in_Skyrim

Are you making sure to launch FNIS through Mod Organizer *exactly* as detailed by the STEPs there?

Whimsical Wilding,

I swore by the Old Gods and The New and the Divines, that I would not be another one of those gamers that complained about a problem that was clearly solved by following the instructions exactly. 

My apologies! It's working perfectly now (all though I am getting a message every time I generateuser.exe that it needs permission to be elevated).  Regardless, I am grateful and it's working. Thank you kindly  :D

Archived