Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nightasy Mods - My Fallout 4 Collection

Nightasy Skimpy Jane Bod JB Fallout 4 Fo4

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

PeterQuill

PeterQuill

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Well that would explain it. Only have FemaleBody.nif

I've actually not used JB so I don't know if it has one. I would presume it does though.

Seems it uses vanilla so I loaded up BAE and extracted them.

Now to start playing with bone weights.

Also, thanks for all the help guys.

SlapMeSilly

SlapMeSilly

Crazy Person

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts

[snip]

Only thing I can think of is if the FBX exporter from SP3 is somehow not compatible with the import in Outfit Studio. But that doesn't make sense because I've also used the FBX export from 3DS Max 2013 successfully. 

Again, do you have a sample FBX from Maya/3DS that you cannot load that you can post for others to try?

I am sure that I am missing a step somewhere, anyway, here is a JB model with some mesh faces removed.

Cheers

attachicon.gifJB-Outfit.rar

I'm not sure if it's the grouping that's the direct problem. But I ungrouped it then exported and it loaded fine.

bluedog

bluedog

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

OK, thanks for your help

A88Miles

A88Miles

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 1 posts

Hello, sorry for my English, I am French and I use the google translator.

Once the Creation Kit gets released I'll be exploring a means of which to bring back variation in body sizes. One route that I already know is possible that I plan to take is to setup a leveled list structure that allows multiple variations of the same outfit morphed differently. So each outfit will have around 10 variation of body types assigned to it. When you encounter NPC's and raiders, etc, the leveled list will randomly pick one of those variations of the outfit and equip it on the NPC. Using a script, when the player picks up the outfit it will get swapped to the body type the player is using.

So, to the player, it will appear that the game has variation in body sizes. However the player will be able to develop those 10 different body types themselves and batch build them into their game. This will give everyone more control over body variation and an overall better visual experience.

This option really interests me. Because I like to have a very muscular female character but I do not like to see that all the other girls in the game have the same muscular body and that is that I dont like in your mod currently. This would be very good compromise, which could even be better than the triangle! Do you have any idea when this option will be developed?
On the other hand, it would not be necessary for the NPCs to always change physics each time they are crossed. Physics should also be assigned to each known female NPC.

Nightasy

Nightasy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

A lot of you know that I am a game developer working in the gaming industry. Several months ago I began working under contact with a really great team of developers. Heroic Games Corporation is a State College, Pennsylvania-based independent developer and publisher of cutting-edge Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Games (MMORPGs). I am currently filling a role as a lead developer and I've essentially been in complete charge of developing the Character Creation Tool for the project. I'd like to introduce all of you to the game that we have been developing.

mdQrvOB.png

Website Url: Ship of Heroes

Ship of Heroes is a spiritual successor to the legendary City of Heroes but takes the concept to a whole new level. The Universe.

I'm proud to say that we've actually been pulling a lot of talent from the modding community to have various things made custom for Ship of Heroes. At this time I can't divulge to much information but what we have in store for Ship of Heroes is just stellar. Please check out the site, register and post any questions or suggestions you have about the game on the forums. We are collecting as much community input as possible to make sure we not only build a great game but a game that the community had a say in how it was made.

(Also, it's never a bad idea to reserve a Forum username well in advance.)

gurugeorge

gurugeorge

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts

Glad to hear you're working on Ship of Heroes - CoH was my favourite game ever, I lost two years of my life to it.  Happy times :)

This new MMO's superhero anatomy is certainly going to be in good hands! :)

Btw, just to say the amount of detail in JB is mind-blowing, I only just discovered it yesterday (just started playing FO4 a couple of weeks ago, been blazing through modding in a concentrated burst, setting up various profiles, etc.).  I've never modded properly before (the most I've done is experimentally shuffle different combinations of textures and meshes around in MO by making up ad-hoc mods for different profiles lol), but this body is inspiring enough to make me want to dip my toes in the water.  It deserves the skimpy replacer!

Things seem to be picking up pace with FO4 a bit.  The recent Wonder Body is pretty cool in a different way, hope that picks up a head of steam too (though it's a totally different kind of concept, but I like the thoroughgoingly naturalistic look of it).

Anyway, thanks ever so much for all your efforts (I've used numerous of your mods in the past) and best of luck with the MMO, I'll be following its progress and wish you guys well.  The world definitely needs a top class superhero MMO again!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nightasy, Skimpy, Jane Bod, JB, Fallout 4, Fo4