Welcome to LoversLab
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Nightasy Mods - My Fallout 4 Collection

Nightasy Skimpy Jane Bod JB Fallout 4 Fo4

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

Hanson

Hanson

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 78 posts

also one could add, that not everyone likes those big breasts and asses. I am very happy to not have to look at the unnatural big/bloaty ass from cbbe. The proportions of the whole body dont seem right, at least to me. And because i cant creaty armors/bodys on my own i am happy people like nightasy exist and happen to have a similar liking like me.

hodni

hodni

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts

OMG Nightasy's back! :D i was so worried that you wouldn't make new tutorials after your Skyrim ones since its been so long

circ

circ

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Thought I'd offer some critique/whatever. I'm holding off on JB for now but it looks great.

I'm using CBBE with some extra fitness-like sliders from CBBE RIP and it looks as unlike CBBE as I could make it, but having seen the JB mesh and editing it, the slider options themselves blow CBBE away. No breast slope options in CBBE and JB also offers some great sliders for ass shaping, if you will.

However, skipping the weight triangle is kind of off-putting as with CBBE although the bodies are pretty similar across the NPC's, there is some variation. And them textures, but I guess that'll get updated by someone or converted from say Nuclear.

Nightasy

Nightasy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Thought I'd offer some critique/whatever. I'm holding off on JB for now but it looks great.

I'm using CBBE with some extra fitness-like sliders from CBBE RIP and it looks as unlike CBBE as I could make it, but having seen the JB mesh and editing it, the slider options themselves blow CBBE away. No breast slope options in CBBE and JB also offers some great sliders for ass shaping, if you will.

However, skipping the weight triangle is kind of off-putting as with CBBE although the bodies are pretty similar across the NPC's, there is some variation. And them textures, but I guess that'll get updated by someone or converted from say Nuclear.

Weight triangle had to go. It just did an awful job of shaping the body and typically deforms it in an unsightly way. Not to mention that rigging to scaling bones often leads to clipping for anyone that uses the triangle. I plan to add back variation through a leveled list swapping system. I'll just quote my post explaining my plan:

"While it does seem like an awkward thing for me to do, disabling it was a good thing. The weight triangle morphs the body weirdly. I mean, it just looks terrible even with the vanilla body. Disabling it allows the user to control how the body is shaped through morphs which are far more accurate and look a million times better. While I do salute Bethesda for the attempt at implementing scaling bones they just did a God awful job of it.

Once the Creation Kit gets released I'll be exploring a means of which to bring back variation in body sizes. One route that I already know is possible that I plan to take is to setup a leveled list structure that allows multiple variations of the same outfit morphed differently. So each outfit will have around 10 variation of body types assigned to it. When you encounter NPC's and raiders, etc, the leveled list will randomly pick one of those variations of the outfit and equip it on the NPC. Using a script, when the player picks up the outfit it will get swapped to the body type the player is using.

So, to the player, it will appear that the game has variation in body sizes. However the player will be able to develop those 10 different body types themselves and batch build them into their game. This will give everyone more control over body variation and an overall better visual experience.

(Getting rid of the weight triangle is a well thought out plan. It's just yet to have been fully implemented. You'll see.)"

The body textures were updated recently however the mod screenshots don't show them. I need to update the screenshots for the mod. I'll probably update them sometime soon. Sure, the body textures may not be the greatest thing since sliced bread but they were slightly improved to give a bit more of an oily/shiney appearance closer to what CBBE currently has. Regardless, I would also love it if one of the skin texture artists came along and made their skin texture compatible.

Nightasy

Nightasy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts
http://www.nexusmods...out4/mods/8288?

Version 1.7 is live!

ADDS 310 NEW SLIDERS!

This is a pretty big update. In secret I've been developing around 10 to 15 new morphs every day for the past month. I've successfully mimicked three entirely unique morphing systems. The Jane Bod now has 376 sliders total making it the most customizable body for Fallout 4. I'm currently updating the vanilla conversions file so that it works with the new sliders. Stay tuned, I'll get it updated in portions and upload the updated vanilla conversions file in chunks.

(Note: I removed the Body Physics version until more can be done with the bsClothExtradata.)

VycronDyz

VycronDyz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 9 posts

If you don't know Nightasy you may want to educate yourself first, before speaking out in ignorance. Not only is he a skilled modder, but probably one of the most generous with his knowledge. Take a look at his youtube tutorials https://www.youtube....ghtasyTutorials. He has given countless hours of information to those of us who are hoping to learn these arcane arts. I for one owe him a great deal of thanks for his sharing. Modders who are willing to share their secrets are far too few.

Nightasy

Nightasy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

That's the old youtube channel. Check out the new one.

Brain Poof

It has fallout 4 stuff.

gt5000

gt5000

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 38 posts

376 slider  :exclamation:  :exclamation:  :lol: Kreygasm PogChamp

Nightasy

Nightasy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Updated the Vanilla Outfit and Armor conversions file so it works with all 376 body morphs.

1289dude

1289dude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Is there away to do something like this for the head and hands? I know it takes a lot of time and effort.  I'm in a slow process of learning.   But I can say I don't think CBBE will be able to beat this any time soon.

Nightasy

Nightasy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Is there away to do something like this for the head and hands? I know it takes a lot of time and effort.  I'm in a slow process of learning.   But I can say I don't think CBBE will be able to beat this any time soon.

Possible, yes. But the problem in that lies in other mods that haven't been released yet. Someone always comes out with a better hand model or a better head model with lots of customization features. Thinking of mods like Enhanced Character Edit for Skyrim and what have you. It's not something I want to touch because doing so would make this mod incompatible with those kinds of mods when someone actually makes those kinds of mods. I love those kinds of mods, lol. I was a big fanboy for Enhanced Character Edit.

Nightasy

Nightasy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Updated Casual Tramp, Military Mommy and DomiRaider so they all work with the 376 body sliders now.

1289dude

1289dude

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Possible, yes. But the problem in that lies in other mods that haven't been released yet. Someone always comes out with a better hand model or a better head model with lots of customization features. Thinking of mods like Enhanced Character Edit for Skyrim and what have you. It's not something I want to touch because doing so would make this mod incompatible with those kinds of mods when someone actually makes those kinds of mods. I love those kinds of mods, lol. I was a big fanboy for Enhanced Character Edit.

I hear you on that.   G.E.C.K. needs to come out so we can start making that stuff.  Race Menu or ECE would be a great addition.

Nightasy

Nightasy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Forsooth, we are in luck! OniNigma has made a body texture replacer for the Jane Bod. I must say, it is very sexy!

Attached File  8288-0-1454758611.jpg   56.11KB   8 downloads

You can find it here:
Oni face and full CBBE and JB nude re-texture by OniNigma

circ

circ

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Dammit, that does it! Switched over. Everything looks great. Well, hoping Nuclear author follows and converts too because although I like the Oni textures, Nuclear has better specular whereas Oni looks plastic-like under certain lighting conditions, plus Nuclear has far better detailed pubic hair.

edit: did notice a likely error though. RaiderUnderArmor, called Road Leathers ingame is misplaced by BodySlide. It should be in RaiderUnderArmor folder but it puts it in RaiderModArmor folder - which is Raider armor add-on pieces that go on top of clothing/armor. It also calls it FUnderArmor.nif when it should be UnderArmor_F.nif.

edit2: after some more quick testing, noticed another problem. Leather Chest Piece (tier 1) is horribly distorted. Seems to think I'm about 2-3 cups larger than I actually am. This applies to the studded variant too, and a quick look at the mesh with BodySlide, though there's no ref body added, showed that JBLeatherTorsoMid also looks distorted.

TorsoHeavy I can't really tell with. I don't know about metal add-ons, as I only have the leather and a combat chest piece on me right now. And having now switched to the Combat Chest Piece - the straps on the arms look better than a lot of other conversions, although the straps on the legs could be a little more gap-free, but yeah that chest piece - that's a lot of maneuvering room for boobs. Chances are it looks fine on smaller weights but could a second pass be attempted time permitting?

Also a request. A few add-on piece BodySlide makers have added a zap toggle for the star decal on the combat armor. I do like the star but when you start going up in cups it tends to get comically distorted.

Nightasy

Nightasy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Thanks for the report, I'll get the outfit fixed asap. It was a pretty massive conversion so it doesn't surprise me that one of them got slipped up.

Edit: Regarding the leather tier stuff or what have you, that could be one of two things. You see, it's impossible to account for every single combination of sliders that someone might make. While BodySlide can cover the vast majority of them certain combinations of sliders may come out weird on certain armors/outfits. If that's the case then you may have to adjust them differently and build them separately, testing in game for a build that works alongside your body preset.

The second circumstance that may be the issue isn't something that has anything to do with BodySlide. The nif file itself might not even be the issue. Each outfit/armor has offsets in the esm that may require adjusting. The majority of the outfits work right out of the box with the equippable armor tier pieces. While a few outfits need adjusting. (For example, the Military Fatigues will make the chest pieces stick way out due to the offsets not having been adjusted.) It's a lengthy process that I haven't gotten to yet. (One way to see it in action is to download the Military Mommy outfit and you'll see the equippable tier peices adjusted for that outfit when you equip it, it's the entire reason why Military Mommy has an esp file.) Try switching the under armor outfit and seeing if the issue persists. Switching outfits will change the offsets of the equippable tiers and you'll know if it's a BodySlide issue or an offset issue that makes them pop out further. (Chances are, if it's popping way out in game then it's not a BodySlide issue, the offsets for the outfit you have equipped need adjusted using an esp file.)

There is nothing I can do about that, CBBE actually has the same issue but Cali didn't convert those for CBBE as I have done for the Jane Bod. Someone else did it and people reported similar issues. Regardless, I had to pick a reference point for the tier pieces. Ya know, a base shape for them and each individual outfit has offsets in their Armor Addon file. They just need adjustments done to the offsets. If it is in fact an issue in BodySlide that has it distorted for your preset unfortunately you would need to go in and adjust it yourself in Outfit Studio, there's just too many different combinations of sliders that are possible to account for all combinations of them. Most of the time everything comes out just fine but again, it's impossible to account for every possible preset.

circ

circ

Mega Poster

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,155 posts

Not an offset issue. Oh well. I'll take a look myself and tighten things up if things start to annoy me too much, although I suck at OS. Then again I won't have to dick around with physics (yet) so maybe it won't be so bad. And thankfully it's just 9 pieces, thank you Bethesda, I guess.

garg

garg

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 221 posts

:D Amazing stuff Nightasy. Cannot wait to see more skimpy armor and clothes.

BringtheNoise

BringtheNoise

I know enough to break shit, and sometimes fix it too...

• Contributor
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 986 posts

Not an offset issue. Oh well. I'll take a look myself and tighten things up if things start to annoy me too much, although I suck at OS. Then again I won't have to dick around with physics (yet) so maybe it won't be so bad. And thankfully it's just 9 pieces, thank you Bethesda, I guess.

If it is not an offset and is an actual mesh issue.

Do the following in OS.

1. Load the Jane Body as a ref (choose ref and instead of using the drop down click on the browse option and go to the \fallout4\data\tools\bodyslide\sliderset folder and double click on the JaneBod.osp

Jane should load as the reference will all of the sliders.

2. Load the outfit you need to adjust (data\meshes\bla bla bla\ armor folder \ nif).

3. Under Sliders choose "Load Preset" and in the drop down choose the preset you use in game.

It should adjust the Reference into your shape.

4. Now check for any part of the outfit that clips thru the reference body.

If you find that one or more then one of the meshes in the outfit clip you will need to fix them with the brushes (but only fix one at a time). You will need to high light the mesh to make adjustments to it.

Note: you can minimize meshes that are in the way by clicking on the eyeball icon that is next to the name (in the top right panel of OS).

Note 2: you may get a message about saving any adjustments, make sure you have one of the outfit meshes high lighted in the top right panel and not the reference mesh (which should show up in green letters in the top right panel as well).

5. Once all of the clipping has be resolved do an export, export nif (without reference) and overwrite the old version.

Yeah Part 4 is where you do all of the work and I just kinda tossed it in there as a lump sum thing.... if you need a good guide to working in Outfit Studio... the read thru Blabba's Tutorial over in the Skyrim Adult section.

http://www.loverslab...udio-tutorials/

Not much has changed in how to do things in OS since that tutorial was writen.... well option 3 was added so you can actually load a preset (which is kinda nice).

Alternate option to steps 1 (and skipping step 3): load the naked body from the meshes folder as the reference.

Load Reference in the pop up Browse to the location: fallout4\data\meshes\actors\character\characterassets\ and double click on the femalebody.nif.

Note: you will not get sliders just the preset shape you use in game.... but since you are resolving a clipping issue with the shape you use in game it works just fine.

Well I've been up for most of the day so I'm crashing folks

Nightasy

Nightasy

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Updated Vault Lovely so that it now works with all 376 sliders. Just have to update the Highschool Heaven mod and then all of the outfits should be up to date.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Nightasy, Skimpy, Jane Bod, JB, Fallout 4, Fo4