[DOA5LR] H-LOD nude mod (curvy body)

SaafRats

View File

THIS IS A DUPLICATED POST, ORIGINAL THREAD HERE: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-curvy-body/

This is H-LOD, a curvy body nude mod for all DOA5 girls, made with custom meshes and textures.

5ab2890a4f22c_Allgirls(HLOD)v2).thumb.jpg.fba6310a8fee54d19a00f45fb22c49f5.jpg

MOD INFO

Hide contents
About

Among other features, this customized model has more vertex density than the vanilla one over tits, ass, thighs, belly button and other body parts, providing an improved softness, without being a hi-poly model. The shading on the model is also fully customized ("cleavage" and "bleavage"). I've also fixed some little defects from the original model.
This body has been carefully adapted to match the shape of every girl on the game, keeping their original proportions, while retaining the characteristic features of Honoka's body: big tits and ass. I've also created a set of custom body textures for each one of the ladies..
  • Bust size and shape for all the girls is "HLOD" by default.
  • All the girls are available in 5 bust/body shapes (HLUD, NRM-HLOD, HLOD, ULTRA-HLOD and LETHAL-HLOD)

H-LUD vs "NRM" vs H-LOD vs "ULTRA" vs "LETHAL" comparison (Honoka)

Hide contents

KrEVOnR.thumb.jpg.ba8c1486f8d3c468531177992d96215d.jpg

About the name

Hide contents

LOD: Lactose OverDose
H-LOD: Honoka-Lactose OverDose, or alternatively High Level Of Detail :classic_cool:
H-LUDHonoka-Lactose UnderDose

thanks to timmyc for the "LOD" name idea, and to MeMe for the "LETHAL-HLOD" name.

Known issues

Hide contents

• Boob clipping. Associated with collision physics; the models retain physics from the original vanilla breasts.
  • High ankle bending. One of the most annoying problems on bare feet doa models, related to the skeleton. For some reason team ninja decided to make just one kind of base skeleton for each girl, considering that they wear high heels by default.
  • "Merged toes": Another vanilla model issue.
  • The pussy mesh may look weird under certain circumstances (wide open legs). it's a little weight related problem in that zone, a lot worse before.
  • Some models are suffering a weird bending behind the knees.
  • There may be some other minor problems associated with neck seams, caused by slight tone differences.
  • A little F.A.Q., kind of.
  •  

Some info about the naming of the models ("word modding")

Hide contents

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/46068-doa5lr-screenshots/?p=1447295

This weird effect is related to the name written on this Honoka-based models.
All H-LOD  mod files (TMC, TMCL, --C, --P), must have written the word "HONOKA" on it, in capital letters. It can't be honoka, Honoka, honoko, Hanako, sweettits, yummytits... you name it, otherwise this weird (normal map related) effect will occur:

I will use this screenie as example to show this bug (thanks to LGMODS)

post-790447-0-98760200-1454013704_thumb.jpg

Some examples of good and bad file naming:
KASUMI_HONOKA ... good
HONOKA_KASUMI... good
BIGTITS_HONOKA_whatever... good
something_honoka... wrong
something_Honoka... wrong
whatever_something... wrong

It sound weird indeed, but this has been proven.

How to use TMC and TMCL Files

Hide contents

• Using lnk reshuffle, replacing the first or second costume of each character. Some swaps may show some weird white texture issues (example: swap on Honoka COS 1).

How to use lnk reshuffle:

Reveal hidden contents

(thanks to my friend siframe for this quick and useful tutorial)

• Now there is a new, and maybe the definitive option: AutoLink

How to use AutoLink:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60138-autolink-tutorial/

(thanks to tastefultoy for this tutorial!)

• Alternatively you can use DLC Tool to make your own custom DLC.

Rules about the use of this mods:

Hide contents

Everyone it's free to use these bodies in DOA5LR PC for make any kind of mods or mesh edits. No credits required, but it will be appreciated. There's no need at all for asking me for permissions as long as the rules are respcted:

• Don't take parts as boobs and pussy (in other words, the body CAN be modified like OT-LOD and Puff-LOD, but I don't want to see this mod merged with other different nude mod).
  • Don't make money with it.
  • Respect the signatures on my textures. I put a lot of time on creating them.
  • Please don't put dicks on my curvy females!
  • Fap to them after create a mod. Most important rule.

Credits

Hide contents

• timmyc, for his great  DOA5ObjTmcConverter tool, which allowed me to edit my models and UV maps in 3dsmax.
  • Dotouku, for his TMC tool suite, used to remove/insert meshes, and for his blender scripts, useful to create my custom meshes, and UV edits.
  • sf234, for his texture tool, useful to insert and replace the custom textures
  • barbell, author of the pussy mesh in which I was inspired to make the pussy of this mod (inner labia). I say inspired because the mesh is quite different compared to the original now. I have also used his orignal inner labia texture, with some slight modifications.

Special thanks

To timmyc, siframe, JackWall, GIANT DAD, LGMODS, Ishidacorp, gatto tom, GuachaLover23, and the people here in this DOA5 subforum for the great support I've received during the time here.

DOWNLOAD INFO

Hide contents

Mod files:

Hide contents

Main File

• Now all DOA5 girls and their 5 body variations are included in a single pack.
  • (TMC-TMCL) File/folder scheme is now "Autolink compatible" for ease of use.
  • (DLC) A DLC file is also included. Only compatible with v1.05+.
  • (DLC) Alpha-152 is included in the DLC, but she lacks transparency effects. It's recommended to use her with lnk reshuffle or Autolink.
  • (DLC) Using the last 5 slots available for each girl.
  • (TMC-TMCL / DLC) All the 3 previous "Hotfixes", plus a last minute kokoro bugfix are included in this release
Details about the Hotfixes:
  Hide contents

Hotfix-1:
  • Fixed a broken mesh issue present in some HLOD models (a tiny hole under the armpits):
      Hide contents

post-790447-0-07259700-1460340844_thumb.jpg

• Models affected: Tina, Lisa, Helena, Rachel, Christie, Sarah.
Hotfix-2:
  • Fixed a seam issue present in some HLOD models. This was a serious bug found on UV maps #2 (sweat) and #3 (normal map).
  • Models affected: Kasumi, Ayane, Phase 4, Alpha-152.
  • Variations affected: HLOD, LETHAL-HLOD, NRM-HLOD.

Details of this bug:

Hide contents

Before:

post-790447-0-61253400-1460926499_thumb. post-790447-0-36068600-1460926527_thumb. post-790447-0-51255000-1460926518_thumb.

After:

post-790447-0-75467400-1460926471_thumb. post-790447-0-91511600-1460926491_thumb. post-790447-0-51445400-1460926482_thumb.

Hotfix-3:

Legacy DLC File
NOTE: use only if you are using an old version of the game (previous to v1.04) 

H-LODv1.0_(DOA5LRv1.02)_(DLC)_(SaafRats).7z

• Compatible only up to v1.04
  • Only available in HLOD body shape (although Honoka is also available in NRM and UHLOD)
  • Alpha-152 and Naotora are not included.
  • Costume slots used:

Hide contents

Ayane: 39

Christie: 39

Helena:39

Hitomi: 39

Honoka: 29, 30, 31 (NRM, HLOD, UHLOD)

Kasumi: 39

Kokoro: 39

Leifang: 39

Lisa: 39

Marie: 31

Mila: 39

Momiji: 39

Nyotengu: 31

Pai: 14

Phase 4: 31

Rachel: 39

Sarah: 14

Tina: 39

Texture Pack:

Hide contents

UPDATE:

Naotora files are now included. 4 different options for her (3 mole sizes and a "no mole" option).

Texture pack with all the necessary DDS files and PSD templates to replace/update in HLOD models and variations (LETHAL-HLOD, OT-LOD, Puff-LOD)

It includes custom HLOD texture files for the body (diffuse map),  dirt map, vanilla normal map and sweat map.
  • I have simplified my messy original PSD templates to be easy to use in this pack.

post-790447-0-08267000-1460341558_thumb.jpg

• With this templates you will be able to create your own custom body textures without losing significant quality.
  • Please notice that some girls (Kasumi/Phase4, Tina/Rachel) are sharing the same body texture.
  • Naotora has 4 options (3 mole sizes and a "no mole" option).

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A custom pack for use with converted models (using timmy's character converter, for example) is also included. This pack is especially useful when you need to convert FROM Honoka/HLOD-based models to the rest of the cast.

Just remember that you have to replace all textures with this set (diffuse, normal, sweat, dirt) if you are converting from a vanilla Honoka or from HLOD-based models.

Special Packs:

Hide contents

NYOTENGU HLOD Wings & Dildo Pack v1.1

(AVAILABLE UNDER "ADDITIONAL PACKS")

Since Nyotengu lacks "some things" on this nude mod, I've made this pack to give her back her wings... and also a little purple toy.
  • Avaliable in all the HLOD flavors (HLUD, NRM, HLOD, ULTRA, LETHAL)
  • 6 variations available for each body type (30 in total):
    2 main variations: black and white wings
    3 secondary variations:
    -Wings only
    -Wings + dildo
    -Wings + dildo + "tengu geta"
  • Credits to "the internetz" for the dildo mesh  :classic_laugh: ("the penetrator", import from Saint's Row 3)

Screenshots:

http://imgur.com/a/c1k2u

"BUSH" HLOD complete pack

Here's an important update for the HLOD family, I'm talking about the inclusion of pubic hair (mesh) for all the current HLOD variations. For my part I never had big interest on doing this, actually I had some pubic hair options stored since some time, but after receiving a message from Juliojakers, who offered me a nice pubic hair mesh from skyrim... I just had to do it. I can admit that the result it's interesting  :classic_biggrin:

Features:
-Ready to use with AutoLink.
-The pubic hair used here it's a mesh that I've imported from skyrim game files, with some modifications.
-Every girl have its own custom pubic hair color.
-This pack can be used simultaneously with all previous released packs without any conflicts.
-"Bushy" Alpha 152 is also included, but she lacks transparency effects when used with autolink.

Many thanks again to Juliojakers for providing me the pubic hair mesh files, and to the original author of this great mesh of course  :classic_smile:

CS-HLOD v1.0 pack

For all DOA5LR girls, except Alpha-152.

• What is CS-HLOD?
This is the HLOD nude mod (original HLOD boob size), mixed with a cel shading-like effect. Is not a real cel shading effect per se, but the result is very similar to effects obtained via filters in MMD, XPS and other softwares. This effect was applied on bodies and also faces. More words asdf.
  • How to use:

-Make sure you have AutoLink installed.

-Extract the contents inside the compressed file. Use 7zip or winrar to do it.

-Copy and paste the "Autolink" folder inside DOA5LR install folder. It will not overwrite, nor make conflicts with any file previously present there.
-Start the game, select some mode, grab some tissues. Don't abuse.

Some sreensHOTs:

Shitty Island Stage

This is my custom zack island stage (code name: "shitty island") used on some of my screenshots.

custom_zack_island_mod_download__doa5lr__by_saafrats-dabzxoq.thumb.jpg.303ddabc8f01c2b381a4de883e31a25a.jpg

Main features:
  1. Removed rocks and useless floating palm tree leaves.
  2. Relaxing chairs and straw parasol (sorry, I don't know the exact name of these).
  3. Some moved objects. I like to to move objects.
  4. Oversized dock (can be used as runway).
  5. Useless pole dance pole (the bastard tends to dissapear).
  6. Nude Nyotengu. Yummy (not included).

Warning, as I've commented before, this stage is very buggy and I don't have plans for fixing it (the dock is invisible from the beach, the chairs are visible only under certain point of view, some floating palm tree leaves). But it's somewhat useful for screenies with doax3 motions.

Genfu NRM-HLOD

Reveal hidden contents

ADDITONAL PACKS / UPDATES

Hide contents

UPDATE (25/05/17):
HONOKA HLOD swap pack: http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-10-curvy-body-update-05-07-17-cavewoman-oasis-pack/?p=1909709
download__honoka_swap_pack___part_1__doa5lr__by_saafrats-dbafltp.thumb.jpg.ea7246731e8548b739c7b1149f05153f.jpg

UPDATE (07/05/17):
LETHAL HLOD Cavewoman Oasis pack - (custom mod): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-10-curvy-body-update-usage-rules/?p=1892998
download__cavewoman_oasis_costume_pack__doa5lr__by_saafrats-db8dlhy.thumb.jpg.716f53eead8b83594c2ea6454c79cc99.jpg

UPDATE (11/26/16):
HLOD Giant Boob Goddess - (stage mod): http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-curvy-body-updates-mai-shiranui-penetrator-pack-hlod-galhounds-custom-nipple-textures/?p=1746236
dowload__giant_boob_goddess__stage_mod___doa5lr__by_saafrats-dapqdwu.thumb.jpg.fff6de1d02acfb6d16d01f1c1e177444.jpg

UPDATE (09/29/16):
Good news for people who wanted a little more variety on the HLOD nude girls, here's a pack with custom nipple textures (More info and download here)
download__hlod___galhound_s_custom_nipple_textures_by_saafrats-dajcskf.thumb.jpg.8766714fa2d8b2c859578334da3c23e2.jpg

UPDATE (09/28/16):
Mai Shiranui - Penetrator pack
download__mai_shiranui___penetrator_pack__doa5lr__by_saafrats-daj9733.thumb.jpg.51079adddb70e8ad8a2af3e2f0a577aa.jpg

UPDATE (09/15/16):
Mai Shiranui and her curvy kunoichi body is finnaly in DOA 5! (More info and download here)
download__mai_shiranui_hlod__doa5lr__by_saafrats-dahp8by.thumb.jpg.f2ec781d5bc75ca7f2c454b75511924c.jpg

UPDATE (08/08/16):

Good news for people who prefer some pubic hair down there, "BUSH" HLOD is here!. More info at "DOWNLOADS->Special packs" or also here

QDAEH5V.thumb.jpg.89ce403c9740606e3938a3d636cccebc.jpg

UPDATE (07/26/16):

Here's also available the new CS-HLOD pack, for all DOA5LR girls, except Alpha-152. More info at "DOWNLOADS->Special packs" or also here
download__hlod___galhound_s_custom_nipple_textures_by_saafrats-dajcskf.thumb.jpg.1282021e1540d887d61dbd0f56c82d10.jpg

UPDATE

Nyotengu HLOD WINGS and DILDO Pack available here
6pZDKL0.thumb.jpg.e92ee27b18cd08309dc15e4954415a1a.jpg

Screenshots:

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/26/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    Dead or alive 5 Last Round (PC), Autolink, lnk reshuffle, DLC Tool

All the problems you mentioned stem from the fact that you used the WRONG body mesh for every girl except Honoka.

Other girls need other bodies. Noticed how Marie Rose has almost no boobs? How Kasumi or Momiji is taller than Honoka? And so on, and so on.

There is already this:

https://www.undertow.club/threads/doa5lr-complete-nude-remix.7971/

1. Made by a pro.

2. Every girl has a unique nude body (except for some who use the same bodies in vanilla game, for example Kasumi &Phase 4).

3. No need for ink reshuffle.

4. All girls included.

5. None of the physics problems mentioned here.

The point of this mod was always that saaf (and many other people, including myself) found honokas more curvy body more appealing than the other vanilla bodies. This is a custom mesh, built lovingly from almost scratch. The mod you point to is a retexture of Harry's mesh, and there are others around as DOA5LSR points out... Soooooo... Don't like it? Move along lol

All the problems you mentioned stem from the fact that you used the WRONG body mesh for every girl except Honoka.

Other girls need other bodies. Noticed how Marie Rose has almost no boobs? How Kasumi or Momiji is taller than Honoka? And so on, and so on.

There is already this:

1. Made by a pro.

2. Every girl has a unique nude body (except for some who use the same bodies in vanilla game, for example Kasumi &Phase 4).

3. No need for ink reshuffle.

4. All girls included.

5. None of the physics problems mentioned here.

double-facepalm-4.jpg

Wow, just wow kid (and a big "lol"). You seem very grateful for the work done selflessly for others, huh?

1.   It's true, I'm not a "pro" at all, I only do this as a hobby. My area of expertise is completely different, I'm not a 3d modeler. I'm just a big tit lover pervert with some free time. Oh, and just look at the credits of Nite's post you mention, who is there, twice?:

2.   The body mesh in this new and orginal mod is based on Honoka, because I wanted to do so intentionally, because many people asked me that since long time ago, and because why not?

I wanted to be original and bring more variety, there are different tastes for everyone (here you have more variety for you). But this body it wasn't just "copied and pasted" as it seems to be. There was an insane amount of work with meshes and textures behind.

Have you noticed that all the textures are completely new and custom? (I mean... just look at Lisa or Marie texture), have you noticed the pussy mesh?, have you seen that before in doa mods for PC? and have you noticed that Kasumi and Momiji are actually taller than Honoka here?.

Match body's extremities and other body parts (especially fingers) and textures (especially neck) for all the other girls, it's way more tedious than it looks. And It's even more difficult for someone who is not "a pro".

3.   I'm free to choose my method of distribution. I'm not charging money for my mods after all, and I don't owe anything to anyone. Some just don't seem to understand that. And .. I've included in my original post a DLC file, just hours after the original release. I wonder why you didn't write this comment there?

maxresdefault.jpg

5.  True, a lot of annoying problems on my original models In this initial release, it really sucks right?. I'll try to solve them in new versions. If you don't like it, don't use it. Simple as it sounds.

I just wanted to say how much I respect you modders. You put so many hours of work into what you do and expect nothing in return.

Please know that for every scumbag there are 100 people that appreciate what you're doing. Thanks again.

Amen to that, Joe.

And yeah, I know my english sucks :P

Haters gonna hate, envious gonna envy. All the time and everywhere.

• 5 months later...
Guest Ciozun

Hi,

it doesn't work with me.

I've used LNK Reshuffle 5.3 and DOA5 1.06.

I replaced the files (TCM and TCML)  to different costumes of Kasumi, Ayane and Sarah, but nothing happens.

Please help!

ps: great job anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

it doesn't work with me.

I replaced the files (TCM and TCML)  to different costumes of Kasumi, Ayane and Sarah, but nothing happens.

Please help!

It's way better to use Autolink instead LRS, (link to the tut below)

I have version 1.05 DOA Last Round.

Can you list a layman's terms of how to install and enable these mods please?

I made this thread by mistake when I was using the download manager for first time, please make any further question here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-saafrats-h-lod-nude-mod-v10-curvy-body-mod/

Actually is the first thing that I mention on this post :/

As for the installing method, the files are ready to use with "Autolink", here a tutorial:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60138-autolink-tutorial-updated-v101-04212016-sorry-im-late-t-t/

• 2 months later...

Hi,

it doesn't work with me.

Please help!

It's way better to use Autolink instead LRS, (link to the tut below)

I have version 1.05 DOA Last Round.

Can you list a layman's terms of how to install and enable these mods please?

I made this thread by mistake when I was using the download manager for first time, please make any further question here:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-saafrats-h-lod-nude-mod-v10-curvy-body-mod/

Actually is the first thing that I mention on this post :/

As for the installing method, the files are ready to use with "Autolink", here a tutorial:

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/60138-autolink-tutorial-updated-v101-04212016-sorry-im-late-t-t/

Thx!!!!!!!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
2 hours ago, aspirine2 said:

how do you use the body textures ...??i 'm a dumb noob in this ??

Use "texture tool"; drag and drop the mod (tmc file) you want to edit into this app: http://www.mediafire.com/file/em0dn01dwvp2tse/Texture+Tool+1.3.7z

and you'll have some options for replace textures (don't forget to save). Google could help with more details in any case.

Here also you have a tutorial for understand how textures are working in game: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/88632-doa5lr-textures-tutorial-guide-how-to-use-and-understand-them/

PS: this thread is redundant, this one is the original: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-curvy-body/

4 hours ago, SaafRats said:

Use "texture tool"; drag and drop the mod (tmc file) you want to edit into this app: http://www.mediafire.com/file/em0dn01dwvp2tse/Texture+Tool+1.3.7z

and you'll have some options for replace textures (don't forget to save). Google could help with more details in any case.

Here also you have a tutorial for understand how textures are working in game: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/88632-doa5lr-textures-tutorial-guide-how-to-use-and-understand-them/

PS: this thread is redundant, this one is the original: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/56672-doa5lr-h-lod-nude-mod-curvy-body/

MANY MANY THANKS ...will try it right away..

• 11 months later...

how to you create these files with in the autolink folders, i mean different breast size mods files, i want to edit the files with blender but it does not even see the files as blender file types.  any turtorials or instruction on what files to edit and where to find the exact files, can you share with me.  not the texture files.  i ant to add more breast sizes between lud-nrm,   attatched are some reference files.

any help or instruction will help, thanks.

breast-size-body front & side view.jpg

body shape basics female.jpg

honey-select-unlimited-1.jpg

body-shape-types-vector.jpg

body-shape-types round-apple-triangle-pear-hourglass-rectangle.jpg

bra size measurement bust band.jpeg

female-breast-size-body-front color2.jpg

female-breast-size-body-side.jpg

female-body-buttocks-shapes back.jpg

hs body setting - Jeane cacusian blond.jpg

hs body setting - patro gril cacusian blond.jpg

hs body setting - patro gril nian.jpg

Spoiler
On 2/27/2019 at 7:59 AM, sjDoaNlb19m said:

how to you create these files with in the autolink folders, i mean different breast size mods files, i want to edit the files with blender but it does not even see the files as blender file types.  any turtorials or instruction on what files to edit and where to find the exact files, can you share with me.  not the texture files.  i ant to add more breast sizes between lud-nrm,   attatched are some reference files.

any help or instruction will help, thanks.

breast-size-body front & side view.jpg

body shape basics female.jpg

honey-select-unlimited-1.jpg

body-shape-types-vector.jpg

body-shape-types round-apple-triangle-pear-hourglass-rectangle.jpg

bra size measurement bust band.jpeg

female-breast-size-body-front color2.jpg

female-breast-size-body-side.jpg

female-body-buttocks-shapes back.jpg

hs body setting - Jeane cacusian blond.jpg

hs body setting - patro gril cacusian blond.jpg

hs body setting - patro gril nian.jpg

Here you have all necessary blender scripts for handle the models (TMC and tmcmesh scripts are the most important)

i got the extensions for blender, still trying to figure how to use it, blender is so hard to use, never done any frame mesh edit.  newbie so hard to get used to the controls and functions.  got stuck and can't find Armature Object "DOA5PC Rigging" in "Properties Panel -> Data Tab",  i ll figure it out eventually.

1380492173_blender2.79bextensionsadded2019-03.jpg.214da0d249093e68b23ce35629230112.jpg

blender 2.79b extensions added 2019-03 file import.jpg

blender 2.79b extensions added 2019-03 file export.jpg

blender 2.79b extensions added 2019-03 file imported honoka tmc.jpg

blender 2.79b extensions added 2019-03 file imported honoka tmc - object -.jpg

Archived