Hello there I recently installed SOS, Equipable Schlong and Schlong For Females. At the moment when I open the race menu and go to the genitals section it only shows me the Erection Slider and nothing more. For the record I am also using Mod Organizer. I'll be happy to provide any information necessary to get this issue resolved.

In your Mod Organizer, is skeleton.nif or skeleton_female.nif overridden at any point?

It contains a version number that must match the version number specified in the RaceMenuPluginSoS script. If it doesn't, you will only get the erection slider.

In other words, make sure XPMSE has highest priority in your Mod Organizer.

• 11 months later...

Hope, somebody could help me. I have everything: SOS, XPMSE, RM Plugin, all the genitals sliders in RM, everything works fine. Butt, once I exit RM, no matter of settings I have just applied, in one second or half a second the gens shape turns back to something wrong, something that reminds me of what I had once as the gens shape set temporarily. So, where is the data base for SOS RM Plugin or what else?

Look like a mod overwriting your presets by his own.

If you have only thoses mods, its maybe SoS itself.

-> Schlongs of Skyrim MCM

-> Player / NPC section

-> Make sure "SoS RaceMenu" is checked.

I have no "SOS RaceMenu" line in MCM>SOS>Player/NPC  :-/

• 3 months later...

Reinstall SOS and make sure you UNCHECK the box that says "Install male skeletons?". Checking that box overwrites XPMSE and doesn't let you use Racemenu SOS sliders.

Look like a mod overwriting your presets by his own.

If you have only thoses mods, its maybe SoS itself.

-> Schlongs of Skyrim MCM

-> Player / NPC section

-> Make sure "SoS RaceMenu" is checked.

I have no "SOS RaceMenu" line in MCM>SOS>Player/NPC  :-/

Make sure SOSRaceMenu.esp from XPMSE is installed and active.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
On 1/27/2016 at 12:31 PM, jopie123 said:

In your Mod Organizer, is skeleton.nif or skeleton_female.nif overridden at any point?

It contains a version number that must match the version number specified in the RaceMenuPluginSoS script. If it doesn't, you will only get the erection slider.

In other words, make sure XPMSE has highest priority in your Mod Organizer.

Thank you! It was so simple, yet i couldn't figure it out for the life of me.

sos was conflicting with xpmse, moved it under sos. got all my sliders back for males and sos hdt works now too. Thank you so much!

• 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

unchecking the 'install skeleton' box in the installer did work for me.

remember if your trying to bend your dingaling up and down, you have to press the shift with the pgup and down key in order for it to move. When aimed at npc you only press the pgup and down keys to get theirs to move.

• 6 months later...

No sliders at all will show up for me, no matter what I do. Not even the category shows up in racemenu. I've tried everything I can find. SOS and all its plguns are enabled, XP32S and XP32SE are both enabled, SOSracemenu is enabled and at the complete bottom of the load order, I've tried without XP32S and with XP32SE, I've tried without XP32SE and with XP32S, I've tried not overwriting male skeleton in the SOS install window, I've tried reinstalling each mod involved multiple times, and I've tried restarting SOS.

Literally nothing works. The silders still will not show up. I'm completely out of ideas, and can't find anymore potential fixes online.

• 5 months later...

@Flickarus nooo!!! This is a 2016 thread. And you shouldn't attach files to solve an issue that isn't really an issue if you follow the current information.

• You use SOS as always, but don't install the skeleton that comes with it (yes, there is an option for this in the installer, it's been there for years as well as this information).
  • You use XPMSE as your main skeleton and never let SOS overwrite it (in case you for whatever reason install the SOS skeleton).
  • Optional: if you want racemenu sliders for SOS you install the patch provided in the XPMSE installer.

There, fixed, no need to rollback to obsolete skeletons.

• 4 weeks later...