Looks like I didn't realize that the animation loader was an actual download and not a list of things to download lol, so I downloaded it and activated it in my mod manager, along with the strange JContainers thing which I also forgot, but had everything else already installed. Went ahead and reloaded everything, redid the fores and started skyrim back up, but yet again I got the same result. :/ Think I'll catch some sleep and look at it again and see if I made another simple mistake. XP

i have done following steps but cant add this animation to SexLab. pls. help!

1) installed SLAL

2) installed M2M Gay animation and confirmed location of json file with propriety

3) ran FNIS

4) activated SLAL's esp.

5) started skyrim and loaded save file

6) reregistered animation on MCM of SexLab

someone's elevator doesnt go all the way to the top floor.

about JContainers i use the JContainers which bundled MNC then i dont know its version so do i upgrade it to the latest version?

i have done following steps but cant add this animation to SexLab. pls. help!

1) installed SLAL

2) installed M2M Gay animation and confirmed location of json file with propriety

3) ran FNIS

4) activated SLAL's esp.

5) started skyrim and loaded save file

6) reregisted animation on MCM of SexLab

someone's elevator doesnt go all the way to the top floor.

about JContainers i use the JContainers which bundled MNC then i dont know its version so do i upgrade it to the latest version?

o.O You got the animations to show up in the MCM?

No, i just ran re-register in "reset and clean" on MCM of SecLab but unfortunately went without incident so any animation of M2M wasnt added to "sex animation" on MCM of SexLab. 

can i tweak source file under SLAL or somewhat file in order to register this animation?

Edit:

about 30 seconds later on loading save file, a new menu of SLAL was added to MCM then i re-registered M2M animation to SexLab.

this animation is awesome. psyched for Tween's next M2M animation!

Thank you so much.

well I sorta found one part of my problem, forgot to tick on the animation loader esp in the mod manager. Which ended up adding the MCM Menu with the three animation options. But that's where the second problem comes in. Still no actual way to start the animations, and the debugger spell works on a target (Not the animations from Tween) And fails on my character.

yup, time for sleep. -_- 

No, i just ran re-register in "reset and clean" on MCM of SecLab but unfortunately went without incident so any animation of M2M wasnt added to "sex animation" on MCM of SexLab. 

can i tweak source file under SLAL or somewhat file in order to register this animation?

well I sorta found one part of my problem, forgot to tick on the animation loader esp in the mod manager. Which ended up adding the MCM Menu with the three animation options. But that's where the second problem comes in. Still no actual way to start the animations, and the debugger spell works on a target (Not the animations from Tween) And fails on my character.

yup, time for sleep. -_-

Hi Guys,

Make sure you have all the requirements for SLAL:

Sexlab 1.61b (or newer)

jcontainers

FNIS

Remember to run "LOOT" to sort load order:  https://loot.github.io/

and "Generate FNIS for Users" to activate the animations.

If installed correctly, you will have an MCM menu for SL Anim Loader

If you don't have the menu then something is wrong with the install of SLAL.

If you have a slow computer or a script heavy mod build, it may take a while for the menu to load. 

Try opening and closing the MCM Mod menu a few times to see if it will update.

I would suggest letting the downloaded jcontainers overwrite any that are packed in a Mod.  It is the latest version.  If it breaks any other mods, then let the author of that mod know so it can be updated.

Click on SL Anim Loader and that is where the animation packs are listed.

Click on the pack name, select the animations you want, and click "Register Animations".  That will register them in Sexlab.

If the pack(s) aren't listed, then the json file isn't being read.

If you are using the old NMM or are manual installing, be sure the json file is present  data-->SLAnims-->json--> packname.json

If you are using the new NMM or MO, I can't be of much help since I have never used either of them, just be sure the packs are activated and are not being overwritten. 

As far as playing animations, you will need other mods to do that. 

Matchmaker or Mass Matchmaker gives the player spells to cast on self and NPC to initiate sex.

Edit:

about 30 seconds later on loading save file, a new menu of SLAL was added to MCM then i re-registered M2M animation to SexLab.

this animation is awesome. psyched for Tween's next M2M animation!

Thank you so much.

Snuck that in on me.... ;)

I'm glad that you got it to work, and thank you for the compliment. :)

Got it to work lol, turns out all I needed was an activator like that Match maker spell. Installed that and then I was able to see all the animations that were installed including this one. Though I've had one or two CTD's but it was pretty rare, like when I tried to turn raven rock into an entire orgy lol. Great animations too! :D

I love this mod so far, it works well for futanaris. My only issue is that i don't think the cum textures are working properly for this, other animations prior to and after installing and the textures showed up on the other animation i have installed.

then again i might be missing something but i jut ant figure i out 

I'm just curious to know (don't mean for this to come off as offensive) but is the creator of the animation actually a homosexual himself or did you just want more diversity and support for teh gay community? I have no problem either way just curious as to your reasoning for making the animations.

Hi Tween,

Love these, it's great to see more M2M content and your animations are really well done. I was wondering if you, or anyone else, fancied tweaking a couple of Leito's existing animations? I love his anal power bomb and anal missionary (http://www.loverslab.com/blog/219/entry-1092-sex-animations-consensual-anal/) except that they're set up for the "receiver" to be female and have a masturbation element that just looks wrong when using them for a gay couple!

Keep up the great work!

Aneka x

Got it to work lol, turns out all I needed was an activator like that Match maker spell. Installed that and then I was able to see all the animations that were installed including this one. Though I've had one or two CTD's but it was pretty rare, like when I tried to turn raven rock into an entire orgy lol. Great animations too! :D

Thank you :) .  Glad you finally got it sorted.  ;)

I love this mod so far, it works well for futanaris. My only issue is that i don't think the cum textures are working properly for this, other animations prior to and after installing and the textures showed up on the other animation i have installed.

The only animation that I have tagged for cum is the BJ.  SLAL is restrictive as far as cum, and I only have the oral,anal and vaginal tags available to use.  I feit that those tags didn't really fit the masturbation anims.  Also, I'm not really into the the cum covered look, so that isn't something that I want to add.  My apologies.

I'm just curious to know (don't mean for this to come off as offensive) but is the creator of the animation actually a homosexual himself or did you just want more diversity and support for teh gay community? I have no problem either way just curious as to your reasoning for making the animations.

No offense taken.  ;)

Since you asked:  I am an old (57), disabled (spinal RA and Scoliosis), homosexual male who has way too much time on his hands and who likes to escape reality through video games.  With Skyrim, I am able to build a very gay friendly environment (as opposed to the real world).  The one aspect I found lacking is the sexual animations.  Of all the animations available, I think I use about 20, because the others break the immersion for me.  I taught myself how to animate and how to use the tools that are available to import into the game, to make it that much better for my particular purpose.  I decided to share my work with the community, for those who would like to have a few of these type of animations.  That is my motivation for making these.  :)

Hi Tween,

Love these, it's great to see more M2M content and your animations are really well done. I was wondering if you, or anyone else, fancied tweaking a couple of Leito's existing animations? I love his anal power bomb and anal missionary (http://www.loverslab.com/blog/219/entry-1092-sex-animations-consensual-anal/) except that they're set up for the "receiver" to be female and have a masturbation element that just looks wrong when using them for a gay couple!

Keep up the great work!

Aneka x

Thank you, Aneka.

LOL... those are two of my favorites by him, and actually a part of what got me to animate my own.  I would get into the scene and then actor 1 (passive) would do something that, as you stated, "looks wrong" and it would break the immersion. 

I am unable to tweak any existing animations (believe me, I would if I could); but I am planning on making animations that are similar. :D

Thank you :) .  Glad you finally got it sorted.  ;)

The only animation that I have tagged for cum is the BJ.  SLAL is restrictive as far as cum, and I only have the oral,anal and vaginal tags available to use.  I feit that those tags didn't really fit the masturbation anims.  Also, I'm not really into the the cum covered look, so that isn't something that I want to add.  My apologies.

No offense taken.  ;)

Since you asked:  I am an old (57), disabled (spinal RA and Scoliosis), homosexual male who has way too much time on his hands and who likes to escape reality through video games.  With Skyrim, I am able to build a very gay friendly environment (as opposed to the real world).  The one aspect I found lacking is the sexual animations.  Of all the animations available, I think I use about 20, because the others break the immersion for me.  I taught myself how to animate and how to use the tools that are available to import into the game, to make it that much better for my particular purpose.  I decided to share my work with the community, for those who would like to have a few of these type of animations.  That is my motivation for making these.  :)

if it was intentional no problems then, im not really into the bukkake look either i was just wondering if it was a bug of not.

if it was intentional no problems then, im not really into the bukkake look either i was just wondering if it was a bug of not.

Bukkake....so that's what it's called.... I have seen the word, but never really gave it any thought.

Thanks for educating me.  :)

<wanders off mumbling about young people and their new-fangled slang words>  ;)

I made an account just to say how wonderful these animations look! I haven't figured out how to do any sex mods but this really ramps up my motivation to figure it out! I've been itching to make love to Farkas for a while (and make him a sticky mess in the process) and I love how passionate, intimate, and intense all the same your creations look.

edit: Relatedly, does SLAL and SL provide the entire framework for this? I'd really love to use Better Males since I appreciate my men having a very hairy look to them and I don't know if I'll like SOS more and I'm not sure if going through the effort of replacing BM with SOS is worth it.

I made an account just to say how wonderful these animations look! I haven't figured out how to do any sex mods but this really ramps up my motivation to figure it out! I've been itching to make love to Farkas for a while (and make him a sticky mess in the process) and I love how passionate, intimate, and intense all the same your creations look.

edit: Relatedly, does SLAL and SL provide the entire framework for this? I'd really love to use Better Males since I appreciate my men having a very hairy look to them and I don't know if I'll like SOS more and I'm not sure if going through the effort of replacing BM with SOS is worth it.

Hi Cj,

I apologize for missing your post. 

Thank you for the compliment.  ;)

SOS provides the ability to adjust the "Shlong" up and down, that is it's main advantage.  With the animations that I have available now, it should work fine.  However, the animation I'm finishing up presently, and the ones to follow, are going to rely more on that adjustment, so without SOS, the shlong will be out of place.

oh.. good..!! I love these. quality of this animations is very nice

i want to see more m2m animations and mods.. love you

Thank you... ;)

You've got something really good going on here man, even if not a lot of people are gonna appreciate it. Keep it up tho!

Heard Rydin was also working on similarly gay animations, hopefully with you and him the whole of the community gets their share.

Thank you, meme.  ;)  

Rydin has been helping me with an upgrade to this mod.  I'm pulling out (pun intended) from SLAL and am making a stand alone mod.  It will give me more options, like timing and custom sounds, that SLAL doesn't support. 

Oh wow, these are hot as balls. Seriously, keep up the good work!

Thanks QB... ;)

>,> I have another question, in your video, are your characters wearing C rings, or is it just the manparts clipping for some reason lol. Just wanted to know because I'm now hunting for some questionable male targeted stuffs. XD

Yeah, those are cock-rings that i made.  Just haven't gotten around to packing them up and releasing them.  I have quite a few modifications in my game.  The jewelry is from: Kendo 2's piercings    (he has abandoned the mod, but it works well enough) , Nipple rings for SOS , and earrings from Pierced Ears.

Ffabris has made some gay hamlets with quests.  Unfortunately, there isn't alot of content available for gay/men.  

Love it. Good job.

Thank you... ;)

That's pretty cool, if you ever intend on uploading them, I'll totally have my followers try them out. Lol. Though I've already got the Sos Piercings installed, and a couple other jewelry mods as well. The smithing section looks like a nightmare lol. 

I apologize for taking so long to answer.  I've been out of town. 

if I get into a lull with this mod and animating, I may distribute them.  Right now, though, they are buried in another mod; so I would have to build a mod for them.  Easy enough to do, just takes time.

It will also add more to your smithing ........ :lol: