*cheers*

After a long hiatus from Skyrim, I come back to one of my favorite animation mods and there's this fantastic update with all the amazing features I could want and MORE!

Additional animations! THANK YOU!

Ability to set timers for stages! THANK YOU!

Ability to manually advance loop stages! THANK YOU!

The quality of your animations is top notch, and with all of these additional features...wow. Just wow. Go-to mod for gay male Dovahkiins. Big thanks, and many kudos to you!

Edit:

Now, if only the website would let me download the file...

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#10845]

We could not find the file specified"

Thank you!  ;)

Files re-uploaded.  Download should now work. :cool:

*cheers*

After a long hiatus from Skyrim, I come back to one of my favorite animation mods and there's this fantastic update with all the amazing features I could want and MORE!

Additional animations! THANK YOU!

Ability to set timers for stages! THANK YOU!

Ability to manually advance loop stages! THANK YOU!

The quality of your animations is top notch, and with all of these additional features...wow. Just wow. Go-to mod for gay male Dovahkiins. Big thanks, and many kudos to you!

Edit:

Now, if only the website would let me download the file...

Sorry, we couldn't find that!

[#10845]

We could not find the file specified"

Thank you!  ;)

Files re-uploaded.  Download should now work. :cool:

Working! Thanks again, very much. :D

The Quick Suck is interesting. I use it manly deep in a dungeon when my PC or husband needs a quickie bad. 

I've been playing around with Scent of Sex a bit. Trying to get certain scenes to fire off in certain circumstances. Such as Quick Suck only firing when arousal is above 60 and inside some ruin. Same with the Muscle scene. I mean, it doesn't make much scene having a pose down below ground surrounded by undead. :)

In the past I've been micromanaging the scenes (turning them off and on depending on location) using Sexlab, but that's a pain. I hope I can get Scent of Sex to do it all. 

Back to the 4 Way Suck. I think what really makes the scene amazing is what makes all your work amazing. The attention to detail. In the 4 Way Suck, the guys getting serviced express their affection to each other (kiss, touch, even what looks like small talk). I was  like, "WOW".

I can't wait to see what's next. Thanks.

The Quick Suck is interesting. I use it manly deep in a dungeon when my PC or husband needs a quickie bad. 

I've been playing around with Scent of Sex a bit. Trying to get certain scenes to fire off in certain circumstances. Such as Quick Suck only firing when arousal is above 60 and inside some ruin. Same with the Muscle scene. I mean, it doesn't make much scene having a pose down below ground surrounded by undead. :)

In the past I've been micromanaging the scenes (turning them off and on depending on location) using Sexlab, but that's a pain. I hope I can get Scent of Sex to do it all. 

Back to the 4 Way Suck. I think what really makes the scene amazing is what makes all your work amazing. The attention to detail. In the 4 Way Suck, the guys getting serviced express their affection to each other (kiss, touch, even what looks like small talk). I was  like, "WOW".

I can't wait to see what's next. Thanks.

I'm glad you are enjoying them.  ;)

I made Quick Suck for a similar reason to the way you are using it.  I had seen the Suck2Heal mod and thought that it would be a fun way to heal my PC or followers after a battle.  I couldn't use that mod because it was for Leito BJ only.  I tried with SSX; but I just couldn't get it to work the way I wanted; so I wrote my own quest that adds a couple of dialogues when my PC or followers are below 50% health.  So when I need a heal, I can turn to one of the boys and say: "Quick!  Whip out your dick!  I need to suck you off to heal";  :angel:  and, with the SexLab Util1 mod, it does just that.  Also, I have it tagged as aggressive and call it as aggressive so that I can use the aggressive stripping option in SexLab.  All of my armors allow for jockstraps to be added as slot 52; so I basically only strip that slot for Quick Suck.

I will probably give SSX another try to see if I can automate my followers healing each other; but it doesn't allow for stripping options yet.  I asked CPU about it and he said that it is planned, but would be way in the future. 

So I finally had time to try the infinite loop version and just wanted to say thanks that you actually gave it a thought and made it ^^

And yes that 4 Way BJ is amazing :P

You are quite welcome. 

And thank you. 

:cool:

Sorry if this has been asked before. What is this loop stages, altime stages ?

From the description page:

M2M_Animations_V8.0: This file is for users that wish to set their own timing for looping stages via the SexLab MCM.

M2M_Animations_V8.0_AllTimedStages: This file is for users that prefer to just install and play.

My animations consist to two different types of animations:  Transition and Looping. 

Transition stages are the ones that move the actors from one position to another.  They have their timing set by the script to only play once and for the correct amount of time.  This is true for both available files.

Looping stages are made so that the stage can play over and over again seamlessly. 

The SexLab MCM provides the user with the ability to set the individual stage timing, as well as whether or not the animation will automatically advance from stage to stage.

The V8.0 allows the user to use the SexLab settings to adjust the timing of the looping stages to their liking.

The AllTimedStages overrides the SexLab settings; so the animation scenes will play as I have them set. 

Capiche?  ;)

Edited by Tweens
  • 2 weeks later...

Dudeeee, those animations are fucking magical.

Deffo worth starting a new game.

Absolute perfect work <3

And im mot even remotely gay or anything..

Duuuuuuuude.......

Like...... OMG........Thank you!  :P;):D

Enjoy.  

Dudeeee, those animations are fucking magical.

Deffo worth starting a new game.

Absolute perfect work <3

And im mot even remotely gay or anything..

Duuuuuuuude.......

Like...... OMG........Thank you!  :P;):D

Enjoy.  

Oh i will... n-no homo. :D

Version 9.0 is now live.

Updated - 08/06/2017

5 animations added:

• Leg up Fuck
  • Aggressive Face Fuck
  • Aggressive KO 3Way
  • 2 Variations of Quick Suck.

Laying BJ was also completely remade in Max.  I followed the original when remastering; but I did make a few changes. ;)   Now it should play the same regardless of actor position. 

I realize that I stated that I didn't like aggressive animations....well..... I have given up cigarettes for vaping; yet I am still suffering withdrawal symptoms as I adjust.  :@  The animations are a result of those symptoms.

Videos have been added to the description page. 

Enjoy.  :)

• 1 month later...

And there I was, all ready to go "\o/ update!"   :D

LOL.

I have taken a break; so no new animations are in the works.

We also have Hurricane Irma taking aim right at us (Tampa, Florida); depending on the damage, I may not be able to ever make any more.  :(

Ugh! You stay safe, Mr! (hug) That matters far more!

I hope you and everyone in that region will be safe Tweens. 

Thanks, Guys.  <<<<<HUGS>>>>>>>>>> 

We live in an old single-wide mobile home; so we are in the process of packing to shift to a shelter tomorrow (Sat) morning when they open.  I have been though quite a few hurricanes, since I have lived in Florida most of my life.  This, though, looks to be the worst that I have yet experienced.  To say that I am nervous is an understatement....  (sad lol.)