Well, I made the changes to the schlong numbers as you suggested but I still had to bend the schlong on the next running of the anim. I had not saved the game and rebooted it though. So I'll see when I go back in.

But that doesn't solve the issue with NPCs not being close to each other when they are in that anim. I also noticed the separation between NPCs during the Standing BJ as well. This doesn't happen when my PC is in the anim, only when it is with two NPCs.

When I was resetting the schlong numbers on the Power Driver (original = one of your first), I noticed that one set of the offset numbers was reading at 30.50, while the other was like 3.50. Could that be causing the gap between the NPCs while in that anim?

I didn't have this issue until I upgraded SexLab Framework to its current version.

FYI :wub:

Well, I made the changes to the schlong numbers as you suggested but I still had to bend the schlong on the next running of the anim. I had not saved the game and rebooted it though. So I'll see when I go back in.

But that doesn't solve the issue with NPCs not being close to each other when they are in that anim. I also noticed the separation between NPCs during the Standing BJ as well. This doesn't happen when my PC is in the anim, only when it is with two NPCs.

When I was resetting the schlong numbers on the Power Driver (original = one of your first), I noticed that one set of the offset numbers was reading at 30.50, while the other was like 3.50. Could that be causing the gap between the NPCs while in that anim?

I didn't have this issue until I upgraded SexLab Framework to its current version.

FYI :wub:

Yes.  ALL other settings need to be 0.

OK. I've gone in to make the adjustments and thought I'd check out some of the other anims.

In M2M 69, Male Position 2 is Adjust Forward = -68 and Adjust Upward = 8 for all stages. Male Position 1 is Adjust Forward = -68 and Adjust Upward = 7.50. This one is also off for NPCs so I suspect that these adjustments are now also incorrect.  What are the correct offsets?

In M2M Standing BJ, Male position 2 is Forward = 19. & Upward = 9.5; Position 1 is Forward = 22. & Upward = 10.50.

Should these be set to 0.00 as well?

Still love your work! :heart:

Yes.  The only SexLab position settings that I use are for SoS, because I am unable to animate that.  All other positions are built into the animations.  The only time those settings would be anything but 0 is if you intentionally changed them to adjust for different actor heights or sizes. 

Thank you  :):heart:

I reset them to zero but I'm still having the spacing issues with NPC on NPC anims, not when my PC is involved. SL seemed to ignore the changes even though they are showing in the Anim Editor. :huh:

I'll keep working on it though. But I'm only seeing this with your earlier anims, not the more recent ones.

I reset them to zero but I'm still having the spacing issues with NPC on NPC anims, not when my PC is involved. SL seemed to ignore the changes even though they are showing in the Anim Editor. :huh:

I'll keep working on it though. But I'm only seeing this with your earlier anims, not the more recent ones.

In the "Animation Editor" tab, at the top left, under the "Animation" pull down is the "Profile" pull down.  Check that and see if there are entries other than "Global".  Each of those profiles have their own settings.  Profiles are added there if you have the "Race/Gender Specific Adjustments" checked.  You can find that setting in the "Animation Settings" tab under "Animation Handling" on the right side of the page.  It is on by default.  I turn that off as well as turn off the "Potential Startup CTD Fix", and turn on "Even Actors Height".  The CDT fix was added to help resolve some problems for some players.  You could try changing those settings; then recheck the Animation Settings in the "Animation Editor" tab to ensure that they are zeroed; and then see if that fixes the alignment problems.

Thanks for this! :heart:

I'll give it a try and see how it goes.

I've never really jumped into all the nuts-and-bolts of SL since I prefer just to let the activities "go with the flow" so to speak. In other words, I like to play more than to tweak. ;)

Hello guys, hope you can help me because i have been trying hard for two days and couldnt watch even just a one sex scene. I completely downloaded and installed everyting you said, and when i enter the game i can see the mods, M2M and SexLab, i followed every steps and these mod are working correctly. My problem is that i cant make my character fuck someone. I searched for it but i couldnt find any control panel. Really guys, how can i create a sex scene, is there any guide or way to do it?

Hello guys, hope you can help me because i have been trying hard for two days and couldnt watch even just a one sex scene. I completely downloaded and installed everyting you said, and when i enter the game i can see the mods, M2M and SexLab, i followed every steps and these mod are working correctly. My problem is that i cant make my character fuck someone. I searched for it but i couldnt find any control panel. Really guys, how can i create a sex scene, is there any guide or way to do it?

Besides Sexlab and the animations mods like this one you will need a mod to initiate sex.

A very good and easy one to use is 'Sexlab Eager NPC's (SLEN).

Or otherwise rake a look at 'Sexlab Index' (pinned topic on the 'Download' forum page) to find what is available.

Besides Sexlab and the animations mods like this one you will need a mod to initiate sex.

A very good and easy one to use is 'Sexlab Eager NPC's (SLEN).

Or otherwise rake a look at 'Sexlab Index' (pinned topic on the 'Download' forum page) to find what is available.

I will also add this quote from the description:

SexLab is a framework that provides the basic functionality to allow sex scenes to play in game. It does not cause the animations to play; just as M2M only adds animations to SexLab. Another mod(s) are needed to play the animations.

A couple of suggestions:

SexLab Matchmaker - This mod gives the player 2 spells to initiate sex scenes. One for self and one for partner.

Random Sex - This mod allows for random encounters based on time.

There are many other mods, with a plethora of options for initiating sex. These are simply two that I use and that work well for me. Look around the Lover's Lab site, there are lots of mods to choose from. Or drop by the support thread, there have been other suggestions already posed by other members.

Important - Please Read

warning: reality

Though a series of fortunate (or not so fortunate) events, I found myself discussing my mod (and modding in general) with the Attorney that is handling my Mom's end of life paperwork. (There is always paperwork.)  A very interesting and informative conversion, to say the least.  Long story short, she highly advised that I add a Contract that defines my Terms of Use. 

It is 2016; yet there are still people and places in this world where sex is considered offensive and gay sex can be the death penalty.  Lover's Lab TOU/TOS grants me some protection; but it was suggested that a contract specific to the usage/distribution of my mod be included.  So I have constructed a Terms of Use Contract that I am planning to add as a version 4.1 as well as to the description page.

Based on recent events, I cannot stress enough that the only purpose of this contract is to protect my.....uh......assets from legal action.  I offer open and free use to do what ever one wants...... as long as it is not illegal.  That is the entire point/purpose of this contract. 

I respectfully request that posters refrain from posting "That's not a legal contract" "It can't be enforced."  "It's not worth the pixels that are used to display it". etc.  I assure you that it is legal and that it indeed does satisfy the requirements of a lawful contract.  Based on US law that is; but those are the only requirements that I am required to satisfy.  International Court would make the determination of which laws take precedence in an International dispute.  But then, the contract states that (paraphrase) "if it is in anyway illegal to use, then you are not supposed to be using it; and you release me from all harm should you get caught", and that pretty well sums it up for most areas of the world.  I just wrote it with a WHOLE lot more words.  Specifics.

As to it being enforced:  I have no intention of doing so, because there isn't really anyway for me to enforce it.  Plus, the intent is that I don't need to enforce it. If you use my mod illegally, then it's on you.

There is also a retroactive clause that may be a cause of dispute.  I assure you that that too is legal, because it is stated and then accepted.  Even retroactive without consideration can at times be legal; it just isn't a highly accepted procedure.  So I phrased it as a request, that any pre-contract versions be deleted; and then stated that any post-contract versions are retrospective.  I want to ensure that all of the content in the contract is legal so that I don't get caught in a loophole.  It is a bit too much of a gray area for me to make it a requirement to delete all without previous consideration.  But, still in the same, it is there to show that I have made a Reasonable Effort to correct my mistake of releasing my Mod without a legal disclaimer.  In case an old version comes back to haunt me. 

I am doing it this way, instead of just posting the new version and the contract, to let everyone know what I am doing and why.  There isn't anything pending (that I know of), and I am in no way targeting anyone, except those that may be using my mod illegally.  Even then, I cannot stop it.  I simply understand the need to protect myself from it. 

Also, I wrote the contract.  The Attorney only advised me in the lawful construction and content of a contract (which is actually very simple).  She had declined to be directly involved,  since it is not at all her area of expertise.  So, if there is anyone who has a better grasp of the in and outs of this type of contract, I welcome your input. But even wording, or a possible loophole that I missed would be considered and appreciated. 

I have removed the download for the time being.  After our discussion and the realization of the *possible* ramifications, I have pondered the possibility of just removing this mod completely and deleting my account to try and break the connection.   I chose, though, to give this contract a shot, to see what the feedback would be.  I would very much like to mod for future games; so I have chosen to do it this way.  Hopefully, there will come a time when LGBT+ people will be considered, well, people.   I will let everyone know if I decide that pulling out is the better course of action; just so nobody is left wondering what happened.

I do not wish to cause a mass panic in modders or any form of drama.  Animations are a special case, and gay animations even more so, because we are the sex providers.  Other mods simply utilize our work.  There may also never come a time when any of this falls under scrutiny.  But, Lover's Lab has a TOS/TOU for a reason, and I feel that I should apply the same to my own work. Especially with the still prevailing attitudes against homosexuality.

I have attached a copy of the contract for your perusal.  I know, it's long, it's boring, it's verbose, and nobody likes reading these things.  I humbly ask that you do, and let me know what you think.  (I'm asking for it, I know). 

My apologies for bringing up such an unsavory topic.

Edited by Tweens

Its a shame that you took it down due to possible legal issues though, but I understand. But couldn't you also place the TOS in your mod's 7z which even if unread will should still be protect you from legal discourse?

Yes, that is exactly what I am going to do.  I am just warning you all that that is what is going to happen.

There are no legal actions now.  I am just preparing for the possibility. 

In this day and age, I feel it is the best course of action.

Edited by Tweens

What are these "recents events"? Because you can't exactly apply the same laws when using the internet, unless you are in a country where homosexuality is illegal because of dumb people. If this is the case, you can probably have some issues with laws. But if it's not, then it should be the user's fault, not your.

Maybe I don't get the point, or maybe im just ignorant since in France I never seen these kind of issues.

I made myself some gays mods from others games and I really dont care about people that use my mods illegaly, even more when mods are free and internet is anonymous land. 

What are these "recents events"? Because you can't exactly apply the same laws when using the internet, unless you are in a country where homosexuality is illegal because of dumb people. If this is the case, you can probably have some issues with laws. But if it's not, then it should be the user's fault, not your.

Maybe I don't get the point, or maybe im just ignorant since in France I never seen these kind of issues.

I made myself some gays mods from others games and I really dont care about people that use my mods illegaly, even more when mods are free and internet is anonymous land. 

Hey khyan,

Sorry for the confusion. 

The recent event was the problem between Vector and Ixum.  I wanted to make sure that my adding a TOS  would not be seen as me trying to be mean to someone else, or trying to control my mod.

For you in France, you may still be anonymous on the internet; but us here in the states, we do not have that luxury.  Everything we do is logged.  I could easily be found just from IP address.  If the wrong things happened in just the wrong way, I could face jail time.  That is what I have learned, and that is the reason for my actions.

ETA:  You are correct.  The point of the contract is to make sure that it is the user's responsibility.

Edited by Tweens

I downloaded the text file and will keep it. Just do what you feel is best and I will support you in it. Even without reading the legalese, I can understand where you are coming from and it's smart of you to take care of yourself.

Have you brought up this issue with Ashal? It's not just gay sex anims that could be a problem for someone. The bestiality ones could be as well.

:heart:  Thanks for taking care of yourself, us, and LL. :wub:

I downloaded the text file and will keep it. Just do what you feel is best and I will support you in it. Even without reading the legalese, I can understand where you are coming from and it's smart of you to take care of yourself.

Have you brought up this issue with Ashal? It's not just gay sex anims that could be a problem for someone. The bestiality ones could be as well.

:wub:   I only added the text file because I had to have a download.  You don't need to keep it.  It will be included with the next mod update, in a day or two.  I just don't have the time to devote to updating the download page, atm.

I know Ashal's TOU very thoroughly, as I do most.  It is not his responsibility to protect us.  He provides the platform for distribution.  He does, however, have us behind a 18+ warning, and that is very good, and helps to protect us all.

The other animators, well, that is their choice and responsibility.  Minors is the main issue.  Bestiality is not nearly as illegal.  That is the reason why bestiality is allowed on this site and the other is not.  And therein resides my predicament, and the others as well. But there are multiple straight animators and only me (and Rydin) as gay animators.  Unfortunately, to some, gay is equal to molester, so I could be targeted where the others may not.  My mod could be included in a mod that has the child barrier defeated and I then can be sited for .... that thing,  ( I don't even like writing it <shudder>).

Thank you for your support.  You and the other regulars have found your way into my heart.  :heart:

Did you get the alignment issue worked out?

:wub:   I only added the text file because I had to have a download.  You don't need to keep it.  It will be included with the next mod update, in a day or two.  I just don't have the time to devote to updating the download page, atm.

I know Ashal's TOU very thoroughly, as I do most.  It is not his responsibility to protect us.  He provides the platform for distribution.  He does, however, have us behind a 18+ warning, and that is very good, and helps to protect us all.

The other animators, well, that is their choice and responsibility.  Minors is the main issue.  Bestiality is not nearly as illegal.  That is the reason why bestiality is allowed on this site and the other is not.  And therein resides my predicament, and the others as well. But there are multiple straight animators and only me (and Rydin) as gay animators.  Unfortunately, to some, gay is equal to molester, so I could be targeted where the others may not.  My mod could be included in a mod that has the child barrier defeated and I then can be sited for .... that thing,  ( I don't even like writing it <shudder>).

Thank you for your support.  You and the other regulars have found your way into my heart.  :heart:

Did you get the alignment issue worked out?

I'm still testing the alignments. It seems that the Pile Driver and 69 were worked out and then I saw a glitch on the Facedown. I have to look into that yet. But the testing through today looks very promising. :heart:

First off, thanks for your work. Second, I completely agree with your contract as it concerns minors. 

Third, I hope you reconsider the part about banning this mod in countries where it is illegal to be gay. Unless you travel to such countries yourself, you are in no danger. If you do travel, then you are in danger anyway. Contract or no contract.