Nice work you've done here. :D

Thanks Rydin, I am glad that you approve.  ;)  I have alot of respect for your work, both mod building and animating.

I have been hoping to see more animations from you.

LOL I'm trying.. Right now I got Max open trying to fix a set I managed to accidently bugger up. It's been holding me back from making more cause I've been like "This one is good but it's all screwed up!!" orz

LOL I'm trying.. Right now I got Max open trying to fix a set I managed to accidently bugger up. It's been holding me back from making more cause I've been like "This one is good but it's all screwed up!!" orz

Oh boy, do I understand that!!!!  Been there, done that.... and probably will again...... :rolleyes:

There comes a point that you just have to say: "screw it... it's good enough". 

I've been fighting with rigging problems.  I really envy you Max guys, excellent rig, almost direct export (by what I understand, mind).

Blender can be a bit....... temperamental.  I know what I want it to do, just gotta get Blender to to it, and hope that it works in game!

:lol: 

\o/ download page! :D

Yes, Fab.. I got it done. ;)   Thanks to your prodding. :P:lol: 

Guest ffabris

New file is up and I updated the OP. Hopefully I got the single masturbation right. Be sure to run FNIS, I changed the FNIS syntax for the timing.

Finally managed to test this. Anim is perfect! But when it ends, the actor continues to groan, and the expression changes, as if that part of the anim hasn't been stopped. Intentional?

Finally managed to test this. Anim is perfect! But when it ends, the actor continues to groan, and the expression changes, as if that part of the anim hasn't been stopped. Intentional?

Thanks, Fab.... and you really are..... ;)

Not on my part.  There is nothing in my files that influences expressions; and the groans are either on or off for the animation (or scene), that is all the control that I have.  Both of those, ending or changing, are controlled by Sexlab (as far as I know). :)

Nice work, I love :heart::)

Thank you.... ;)

Guest ffabris

Thanks, Fab.... and you really are..... ;)

Not on my part.  There is nothing in my files that influences expressions; and the groans are either on or off for the animation (or scene), that is all the control that I have.  Both of those, ending or changing, are controlled by Sexlab (as far as I know). :)

:blush:

Hum, odd then. I guess an SL issue, though not one I have seen before.

Anyway, sorry it took so long... I was battling my own modding demons - of my own making, in this case (stuff I forgot to do, the I wonder why something doesn't work. Duhhh...)

Btw, if you're looking for ideas that haven't been done (that I have seen anyway), here are a few (NSFW links):

Not my site, btw. ;)

Oh ... and dildos!!!  :D

I'm working on bumper cars (I totally use that site for inspiration, LOL)

Guest ffabris

Btw, if you're looking for ideas that haven't been done (that I have seen anyway), here are a few (NSFW links):

Not my site, btw. ;)

I'm working on bumper cars (I totally use that site for inspiration, LOL)

Ha!  I only found the site today, cuz I was looking for pics of exactly the position you say you're doing. So yay to that! \o/

Not my site, btw. ;)

Oh my....... what an excellent resource!  Thanks for that.  :)

Dildos... hmmmm.  I don't know if I can do them with Blender.  I am pretty much restricted to the vanilla skeleton on what I can do.

And I don't think that I even have any in my game.  :lol:

Rydin, do you know what bone is used to animate the dildos?  (assuming there is just one)

Wow, your animations looks great in the game! And they work very good with ''Further Lovers Comfort'' mod, latest version (even the duo masturbation is auto choosen), so thank you very much!  :D

Thanks Luke... ;)   for the report and the complement.  You are quite welcome!  :)

Guest ffabris

Dildos... hmmmm.  I don't know if I can do them with Blender.  I am pretty much restricted to the vanilla skeleton on what I can do.

And I don't think that I even have any in my game.  :lol:

Leito has a couple in use, I think, female-only, however. Or sex toys of some kind, I forget what exactly. Kinda surprised no one has made dildos for Skyrim, not even as statics, that I have found. Making meshes for SK is way outside my abilities.

Not my site, btw. ;)

Oh ... and dildos!!! :D

Oh my....... what an excellent resource! Thanks for that. :)

Dildos... hmmmm. I don't know if I can do them with Blender. I am pretty much restricted to the vanilla skeleton on what I can do.

And I don't think that I even have any in my game. :lol:

Rydin, do you know what bone is used to animate the dildos? (assuming there is just one)

Wow, your animations looks great in the game! And they work very good with ''Further Lovers Comfort'' mod, latest version (even the duo masturbation is auto choosen), so thank you very much! :D

Thanks Luke... ;) for the report and the complement. You are quite welcome! :)

In MAX we add objects in and attach them suck as yo a hand. Depends where you want it. Try lookng up a guide to edit things like sword attacks online and they should show you how they attatch. Then just do the same with your dildo.

I am writing this from bed so I can not look up. I can look tomorrow after work.

Leito has a couple in use, I think, female-only, however. Or sex toys of some kind, I forget what exactly. Kinda surprised no one has made dildos for Skyrim, not even as statics, that I have found. Making meshes for SK is way outside my abilities.

I can make dildos and texture them very easlly.  It's dealing with nifskope, mainly collisions, that would be the challenge.  I have altered quite a few armors in Blender and so have become quite comfortable with nifskope in that respect.  But the ground nif (the one that plays when you drop an armor to the ground) I have a heck of a time getting to work.  They either don't show up or they tend to bounce all over the room or roll around on the floor, because... collision. :lol:  So I just use the vanilla or mod's ground nif.

I didn't really work much at it.  Tried it a few times.... didn't work..... gave up.  I was more interested in getting the armors done, over fiddling with the ground object.  I don't ever drop anything on the ground anyway, I put it in something. 

Let me get a few more animations done and I will look into it, if you would really like to have some, or one in particular.  ;)

But you do realize that it means changing my rig..... AGAIN!! :P;):D

In MAX we add objects in and attach them suck as yo a hand. Depends where you want it. Try lookng up a guide to edit things like sword attacks online and they should show you how they attatch. Then just do the same with your dildo.

I am writing this from bed so I can not look up. I can look tomorrow after work.

I appreciate the offer and info.  I'll look it up if/when I am ready to attempt it.  ;)

Sleep well!  :sleepy: