Nipple and Vaginal Piercings

Issue:

When you equip them, if there are more in the inventory and I try to move them out of the inventory the game equips them...This leads to effect stacking as in multiple piercings effects get stacked.

Can't seem to recreate this. I guess when you say 'move them out of the inventory' you mean into a container? 

I've tried tried setting EDD to drop 100 devices and only nipple or vaginal piercings. Had a quick run through bleak falls barrow. In the end I had more piercings than I could carry. Still could not seem to break EDD in the manner you describe. 

Are they actually showing as equipped in the inventory? The reason I ask is because there's is a bug with vanilla skyrim in the active effects menu. When more than one item you have equipped has the same enchantment it will give duplicate item names. For example: If wearing a blindfold of peerless magicka and a gag of peerless magicka, usually the active effects menu will have 2 x entries of "blindfold of peerless magicka" OR 2 x entries of "gag of peerless magicka" but not 1 x "blindfold of peerless magicka" AND 1 x "gag of peerless magicka" as you would expect. But the net effect is actually the same anyway. 

I was trying to google an old thread in the Unofficial skyrim patches page that details this bug and the fact that it would never be fixed but all I can seem to find is this: http://www.gamesas.com/bug-active-effects-lists-items-incorrectly-t354470.html

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I see that. However, I've just discovered a problem. I am also running Devious Armor which adds defense values to Devious Devices so your PC can wear them in combat.

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2014-devious-armors/

Those armor values have disappeared, resetting everything to 0. Not being a magic user and locked in the Devices, Rav'n (my PC) is pretty much hooped :shy:

~~~~

That's interesting. I thought I would downgrade to v0.10 and simply copied it over the v0.21 esp. Gave things a try expecting the worst and things seem to have worked out. The MCM menu has remained, it still affects weighting, randomness, filtering AND the armor values have been restored. :D Now Rav'n can go dragon hunting in her kinkiest gear :P

~~~~

I was mistaken. I thought things had worked out, but not as I thought. When I first started Skyrim and configured things through MCM, I was running v0.21. I used it to set the weights and build the lists. Since I use ASLAL, I always make a save after I have configured everything but before choosing my start. So, I had already built the lists and all that EDD does. When I replaced it with v0.1, it actually did nothing, it just happened that the first couple of chests and wardrobes I opened had Enchanted Devices with armor rating. The result is that all of the containers have their EDD items (if any) placed, but now I am getting CTDs, probably from leftover scripts, etc.

So, I will be starting a new game. I'm going to use EDD v0.21 and wait for your next update.

Edited by Sarge Misfit

Nipple and Vaginal Piercings

Issue:

When you equip them, if there are more in the inventory and I try to move them out of the inventory the game equips them...This leads to effect stacking as in multiple piercings effects get stacked.

Can't seem to recreate this. I guess when you say 'move them out of the inventory' you mean into a container? 

I've tried tried setting EDD to drop 100 devices and only nipple or vaginal piercings. Had a quick run through bleak falls barrow. In the end I had more piercings than I could carry. Still could not seem to break EDD in the manner you describe. 

Are they actually showing as equipped in the inventory? The reason I ask is because there's is a bug with vanilla skyrim in the active effects menu. When more than one item you have equipped has the same enchantment it will give duplicate item names. For example: If wearing a blindfold of peerless magicka and a gag of peerless magicka, usually the active effects menu will have 2 x entries of "blindfold of peerless magicka" OR 2 x entries of "gag of peerless magicka" but not 1 x "blindfold of peerless magicka" AND 1 x "gag of peerless magicka" as you would expect. But the net effect is actually the same anyway. 

I was trying to google an old thread in the Unofficial skyrim patches page that details this bug and the fact that it would never be fixed but all I can seem to find is this: http://www.gamesas.com/bug-active-effects-lists-items-incorrectly-t354470.html

I have had that happen as well, where the game refuses to remove a Device from inventory into a container. I discovered it is caused by a setting in Cursed Loot>Miscellaneous Options Consequences, all the way at the bottom, labeled Bondage Lover.

Yeah, I see that. However, I've just discovered a problem. I am also running Devious Armor which adds defense values to Devious Devices so your PC can wear them in combat.

Those armor values have disappeared, resetting everything to 0. Not being a magic user and locked in the Devices, Rav'n (my PC) is pretty much hooped :shy:

~~~~

That's interesting. I thought I would downgrade to v0.10 and simply copied it over the v0.21 esp. Gave things a try expecting the worst and things seem to have worked out. The MCM menu has remained, it still affects weighting, randomness, filtering AND the armor values have been restored. :D Now Rav'n can go dragon hunting in her kinkiest gear :P

~~~~

I was mistaken. I thought things had worked out, but not as I thought. When I first started Skyrim and configured things through MCM, I was running v0.21. I used it to set the weights and build the lists. Since I use ASLAL, I always make a save after I have configured everything but before choosing my start. So, I had already built the lists and all that EDD does. When I replaced it with v0.1, it actually did nothing, it just happened that the first couple of chests and wardrobes I opened had Enchanted Devices with armor rating. The result is that all of the containers have their EDD items (if any) placed, but now I am getting CTDs, probably from leftover scripts, etc.

So, I will be starting a new game. I'm going to use EDD v0.21 and wait for your next update.

You can wear armor over most DDs you know :P

Anyway, see the downloads section. I added a patch that adds armor ratings and the same keywords as Devious Armors. 

A couple of things about the patch that I'm aware of: 

1. I have not adjusted the DDs value for the extra armor.

2. Harnesses all have the same armor rating. There's a difference between armor ratings in devious armors, I'm guessing it's blocking vs. non blocking harnesses. I was too lazy to separate them so all harnesses have the lowest armor rating (38 I think). 

Should be fine to install over normal EDD v0.21 since there are no script changes. 

NOTE: You still need the original 0.21 file for the scripts. 

Thumbs up, or however it works here, for this mod. I've set everything to max 0, except for dressers which I set at max 20 so i can get a chuckle out of how perverted all these people must be in the privacy of their own home. That way it also doesn't break immersion by finding these in any random sack or barrel I come upon. Combined with DD for the masses II, DD for Him and Submit +DD Progression, everything just seems to fall into place with how these tough and conservative Nords are just a bunch of closeted freaks when it comes to the bedroom. :)

~~~~

~~~~

You can wear armor over most DDs you know :P

Anyway, see the downloads section. I added a patch that adds armor ratings and the same keywords as Devious Armors. 

A couple of things about the patch that I'm aware of: 

1. I have not adjusted the DDs value for the extra armor.

2. Harnesses all have the same armor rating. There's a difference between armor ratings in devious armors, I'm guessing it's blocking vs. non blocking harnesses. I was too lazy to separate them so all harnesses have the lowest armor rating (38 I think). 

Should be fine to install over normal EDD v0.21 since there are no script changes. 

NOTE: You still need the original 0.21 file for the scripts. 

Thanks!

Rav'n is a little pervert, she doesn't like to wear ordinary armour. She got locked into a custom harness that wouldn't allow anything to be worn overtop. I guess she got to liking the feel of the breeze on her skin. To be honest, I think its hilarious to see a female character wielding a Greatsword, slaying a dragon while wearing ballet boots, gloves, corset and collar :lol: :lol:

Just started a new game with v0.21 running so I'll just drop the patch in and will let you know it turns out.

~~~~

Mar 13 - things seem to be working well, thanks again

I know you are not creating negative effects yet, but when you come to it... many people disable the blindfold can't-see-shit effect, which sadly renders blindfolds 100% ineffective. Would be awesome to have some serious negative effects on blindfolds (melee and ranged combat while blindfolded seems to be a really, really bad idea... but lockpicking and pickpocketing seems to be pretty hard, too).

I haven't had any devices show up for any version since 0.10 (currently on 0.21. Always new saves, as I frequently make new toons). I'm using a bashed patch, and I've applied the leveled list in the MCM as instructed. The only adjustment made inside the MCM is adjusting devices needed for full effect from 14 to 16. I've trekked Skyrim far and wide over a matter of a couple in-game months. Nothing.

The only thing I havent tried is manually forcing cell reset, but as I've traversed most of skyrim and visited fresh cells that way, I'm thinking that shouldnt matter.

Anyone else experience similar issues with the newer versions?

I know you are not creating negative effects yet, but when you come to it... many people disable the blindfold can't-see-shit effect, which sadly renders blindfolds 100% ineffective. Would be awesome to have some serious negative effects on blindfolds (melee and ranged combat while blindfolded seems to be a really, really bad idea... but lockpicking and pickpocketing seems to be pretty hard, too).

I'll keep it in mind. If I'm honest though I have not done any work on EDD recently but I do plan to return.

I haven't had a chance to actually play EDD as I'm currently going through all my mods and trying to integrate them better. I've so many armor mods I've never even seen because the implementation is so bad. Eg: Entire set of shiny armor left in a barrel in the middle of whiterun with better than daedric level stats, OR worse only attainable by using the console :sigh:. The problem is, as I've learned more I've started doing more work per mod, like making the armor actually fit the body I'm using, adding crafting books as loot, swapping out HDT heels for NIO heels, making underwear wearable under armor (shock) and chopping up armor into more interesting pieces like shin guards, thigh armor, elbow guards, pauldrons which makes for interesting armor mashups. It's taking considerably longer than I had anticipated. Almost done with armors now, then it's on to weapons. They should at least be more straight forward I hope. 

I haven't had any devices show up for any version since 0.10 (currently on 0.21. Always new saves, as I frequently make new toons). I'm using a bashed patch, and I've applied the leveled list in the MCM as instructed. The only adjustment made inside the MCM is adjusting devices needed for full effect from 14 to 16. I've trekked Skyrim far and wide over a matter of a couple in-game months. Nothing.

The only thing I havent tried is manually forcing cell reset, but as I've traversed most of skyrim and visited fresh cells that way, I'm thinking that shouldnt matter.

Hmm, how the devices are added to the containers hasn't changed much since 0.1. Still using leveled lists attached to containers. At a guess it sounds like the containers contents are being overwritten by another mod. Do you use a bashed patch or merged patch? As a test try moving EDD to the absolute bottom of your load order and start a throwaway new game with Item chance set to 100% and and whatever amount of items per container. I'd use chests (not ornate chests) and bleak falls barrow to check as it has a ton of normal chests. 

Hmm, how the devices are added to the containers hasn't changed much since 0.1. Still using leveled lists attached to containers. At a guess it sounds like the containers contents are being overwritten by another mod. Do you use a bashed patch or merged patch? As a test try moving EDD to the absolute bottom of your load order and start a throwaway new game with Item chance set to 100% and and whatever amount of items per container. I'd use chests (not ornate chests) and bleak falls barrow to check as it has a ton of normal chests. 

I use bashed patch. I'm also using Cursed Loot, which adds devices to containers, however it didnt interfer with each other in 0.10. 

I'll try moving EDD to the end of the load order as suggested.

*Snip*

I use bashed patch. I'm also using Cursed Loot, which adds devices to containers, however it didnt interfer with each other in 0.10. 

It's definitely not a problem with cursed loot as it uses scripts to add items to containers. 

*Snip*

It's definitely not a problem with cursed loot as it uses scripts to add items to containers. 

It seems moving it to the end of the load order has fixed the issue. 

My current order (after moving stuff about) is this

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp
Lanterns Of Skyrim - All In One - Main.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
Devious Devices - Assets.esm
Devious Devices - Integration.esm
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
PSQ PlayerSuccubusQuest.esm
CreatureFramework.esm
SexlabInteractiveArousal.esm
Devious Devices - Expansion.esm
daymoyl.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
Unofficial High Resolution Patch.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
ethereal_elven_overhaul.esp
HitStop.esp
UltimateCombat.esp
FNIS.esp
No NPC Greetings.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
NoPsychicLockKnowledge.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_LeftHand.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
SOSRaceMenu.esp
12FemaleBrows.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
RaceMenuOverlayCompilation - CBBE.esp
AK_RM_PubicStyles_All_In_One.esp
BS-TheHag_Overlays.esp
Glowing Eyes.esp
ClassicLevelUp.esp
ReadingTakesTime.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
ImmediateDragons.esp
LeftHandRings - Enchanted.esp
AddItemMenu.esp
Auto Unequip Ammo.esp
Auto Unequip Helmet.esp
Auto Unequip Shield.esp
SexLab Sound FX Replacer.esp
TTT_ArousedNips.esp
SlaveTats.esp
display-model.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
LingerieSetCBBE3_2ByNausicaa.esp
Remodeled Armor - Underwear.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dragonborn.esp
Blush When Aroused.esp
DW.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
AOS.esp
ELFX - Exteriors.esp
Immersive Citizens - AI Overhaul.esp
Path of Shadows.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
RealisticWaterTwo.esp
Weapons & Armor_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
Orc Enhancer.esp
SexLabNudeCreatures.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDB.esp
SexLabNudeCreaturesDG.esp
ELFXEnhancer.esp
SkyrimCoinReplacerRedux.esp
SexLab_Solutions.esp
SD Cages.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
HentaiCreatures.esp
RealisticWaterTwo - Legendary.esp
LeftHandRings - Dawnguard.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
SCRR Coin Weight.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer - Dawnguard.esp
Remodeled Armor - Vanilla Replacer.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult_Sisters.esp
Dibellas Grace.esp
sr_FillHerUp.esp
Devious Devices - For the Masses II.esp
Cloaks.esp
sanguinesDebauchery.esp
Deviously Cursed Loot.esp
sr_FillThemUp.esp
CoCo_TDM2.esp
SMUTBDS.esp
Skyrim Flora Overhaul.esp
Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin.esp
SexLab_Dialogues.esp
Fluffkins_LockPicking_Light.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SFO - Dragonborn.esp
CollegeDaysWinterhold.esp
AngrimApprentice.esp
FtM Cloaks CCO.esp
SexLab Eager NPCs.esp
LoversComfort.esp
iNeed.esp
iNeed - Dangerous Diseases.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
HDT Piercingsets.esp
XPMSE.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Nights-Level-1.esp
AOS2_CoT3_1_patch.esp
AOS2_DD Patch.esp
AOS2_RealisticWaterTwo Patch.esp
AOS2_WAF Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dawnguard-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dragonborn-Patch.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Dungeons-Hazardous.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel-Interiors-Warm.esp
JaxonzEnhGrab.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
Animated Fairy Wings.esp
MoreNastyCritters.esp
SLIA - Dawnguard.esp
SLIA - Dragonborn.esp
SLIA - Skyrim.esp
SLIA - SMUT Books.esp
SLIA - The Devious Manual.esp
Books of Skyrim Compilation.esp
SLIA - Books of Skyrim.esp
Tribal Tattoo Overlays.esp
Immersive Citizens - ELFXEnhancer patch.esp
Devious Deviants.esp
SexLabDefeat.esp
SleepTight.esp
Chesko_WearableLantern.esp
SexLab_DibellaCult.esp
Scent of Sex.esp
CombatArousal.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuMorphsCBBE.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ImmerSlave.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp
Enchanted Devious Devices.esp

I cannot exactly remember EDDs position before moving it, but im thinking it was placed somewhere around the lower third.

When building my Bashed patch I disable EDD, build the patch then re-enable EDD.

eh, why? 

The whole point of the bashed patch is to resolve conflicts. If any other mod adds content to the same containers the patch should have the content from both. 

If EDD isn't enabled when you build the patch then Wyre will not be aware of the container edits.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, I see the problem. Wyre deletes the root leveled Lists EDD uses because they are empty it assumes they are erroneous :(

They are empty when the game starts but filled by the script when you "Build leveled lists". 

You guys are right, sorry about that. For now, either deactivate EDD and build your patch or add the 'filter' tag to EDD which will remind you to deactivate EDD before patching. Just remember to reactivate EDD afterwards. 

Problem 2 that I've noticed:

Wyre does not merge container contents like I thought it did. Since EDD doesn't modify vanilla leveled lists a bashed patch does nothing for EDD. 

If you are using a bashed patch solely for EDD I'd recommend switching to a TesEdit Merged patch. Wyre is better than TesEdit at merging leveled lists but TesEdit fixes much more than just leveled lists. If you are using a ton of mods and have to choose between a bashed patch and a TesEdit patch I'd pick the TesEdit patch. 

This is a good video to watch: 

Steps to create a TesEdit Merged Patch: 

1. Load your full load order in TesEdit except for mods that should be below the TesEdit Patch, Eg: wyre bashed patch or SkyProc patches. 

2. Right click anywhere on the mod list and select "Other" and "Create merged patch"

3. Name it "TES5EditMerged". This way Loot should recognize it and sort it automatically. 

4. If you are NOT going to use a wyre bashed patch (or anything else that merges leveled lists, eg Requiems skyproc patch) as well you are finished here. Close TesEdit and sort your load order. 

If you are going to use a wyre bashed patch as well:

5. Expand TES5EditMerged. 

6. Select anything with "Leveled" in its name. Right click and remove them. 

7. Right Click on TES5EditMerged and select "Clean Masters". 

8. All done. Close TesEdit, run Loot, and create your bashed patch. Remember to deactivate or filter EDD. 

I have updated the Installation section of the OP and will try to work out a more elegant solution in a future update. 

• 4 weeks later...

EDD v0.21 seems to be working fine. Enchantments seem a little nerfed compared to rings and amulets, but its not a biggie, I'm still running it, after all.

Got a question, though. The mod has different settings for the type of container, chest, wardrobe, etc. Where do cupboards, safes and strongboxes place?