Never used Lootification, hell I've not even figured out how to batch patch through ModOrginizer yet

- Install Wrye Bash.

- Add to your application list -> select any existing item, browse to Wrye Bash location, select application, rename the name field and "Apply."

- Make sure that your Overwrite folder is completely empty and run Wrye Bash.

- Make Bashed Patch as you would, by right clicking it from the list and selecting "Rebuild Patch."

- Once done, close the application. WB content will be in your MO Overwrite.

- Right click Overwrite and select option to add it as a mod. Name it something like "Overwrite Wrye Bash."

- Activate the create mod as you would. You are done.

I am using this tutorial about running order of popular tools and how to manage them in MO. The third chapter is the most relevant one for MO users. Check it out and see if it explains this better than I did.

Load order and resource priority basics

http://steamcommunity.com/app/72850/discussions/0/523890681419356033/

Cheers Morfarius! I'll have to remember that!

Meanwhile, took a moment and dug around in ModOrginizer looking to see if I could find if Devious Assets was getting overwritten to get the slots moved around. Unfortunately, the two mods I was noting changed positions of (I was having part of Bandoleers Bags and Pouches getting unequipped with chest armor, the heck?) don't show where they're overwritten. Still trying to investigate the direct source of this.

Meanwhile, took a moment and dug around in ModOrginizer looking to see if I could find if Devious Assets was getting overwritten to get the slots moved around. Unfortunately, the two mods I was noting changed positions of (I was having part of Bandoleers Bags and Pouches getting unequipped with chest armor, the heck?) don't show where they're overwritten. Still trying to investigate the direct source of this.

That would be correct. BBaP is not compatible with Devious Devices in general. The amount of character item slots is restricted. BBaP uses plenty of them. If two mods argue about the same slot, then either one has to give up from that slot. Seeing that DD mods are scripted to get locked - with double item system -, BBaP does not work correctly with them.

I am using BBaP trough Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade for my male character, but had to left it out from my female character due to item slot conflicts.

----

Unrelated, but now that it came up means that someone will likely ask about what I meant with CCOR support.

CCOR Supported Mods

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2672844-ccor-supported-mods/

That would be correct. BBaP is not compatible with Devious Devices in general. The amount of character item slots is restricted. BBaP uses plenty of them. If two mods argue about the same slot, then either one has to give up from that slot. Seeing that DD mods are scripted to get locked - with double item system -, BBaP does not work correctly with them.

I am using BBaP trough Complete Crafting Overhaul Remade for my male character, but had to left it out from my female character due to item slot conflicts.

----

Unrelated, but now that it came up means that someone will likely ask about what I meant with CCOR support.

CCOR Supported Mods

http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2672844-ccor-supported-mods/

Eh, whatever slot confusion's going on is hitting other mods as well. Throwing Weapon's holsters apparently are hit as well- Iron throwing axes are fine, but putting on some steel throwing axes I found somewhere's strapping pony boots from my inventory on me instead of the holster. Just what the hey :s Not to mention Bandolier's leftside pouch shouldn't be unequipped with armor, so something seriously got screwy with my equipment slots somewhere.

That is likely to be a problem. From the BBaP page:

Known mod conflicts:
The mod might conflict with any other mods that use the same slots (48, 55, 53, 57, 58, 52, 59).
SoS - Schlongs of Skyrim (Cant have armor and left-side items equipped)  - 52

From the DD github page. I don't think it's up to date but just to give you an idea:

Blindfold: 55
Body Harness: 49, 45(Included Collar)
Chastity Belts: 49
Chastity Bra: 56
Collars: 45
Cuffs (Arms): 59
Cuffs (Legs): 53
Gags Mouthpieces: 44, 50
Plugs (Anal): 48
Plugs (Vaginal): 54

It's not screwy exactly. There are only a certain number of slots available to modders to add stuff. You can't just create a slot. So there's bound to be overlap. The only good news is that generally DD is robust enough not to just unequip a DD when you try to equip something into the same slot. It will just unequip what you tried to equip and equip the DD again. 

I'm still a little concerned though. In your first post you said you were equipping DDs which should not try to unequip other DDs (as long as they're not the same type). I could understand if you were equipping BBaP or throwing weapon stuff. 

It's not screwy exactly. There are only a certain number of slots available to modders to add stuff. You can't just create a slot. So there's bound to be overlap. The only good news is that generally DD is robust enough not to just unequip a DD when you try to equip something into the same slot. It will just unequip what you tried to equip and equip the DD again. 

I'm still a little concerned though. In your first post you said you were equipping DDs which should not try to unequip other DDs (as long as they're not the same type). I could understand if you were equipping BBaP or throwing weapon stuff. 

Aye, I wasn't having this issue prior to the last tweaking when it came to devious device items or other equipment equipping other items that weren't the intended item. I suppose looking for a different male bit than SoS could help...

Hi. How does this mod interact with enchantment mods like wintermyst?

Had a quick look with TesEdit there as I don't use WinterMyst myself. I don't think there's any interaction. You definitely will not see EDDs use Wintermyst enchantments in game but there are some minor changes to vanilla records that EDD use but they are minor. There definitely will not be any interaction in the next update since I'm moving EDDs to use a copy of vanilla enchantments rather than the vanilla enchantments themselves. This is so I can modify the magnitudes of EDDs without affecting vanilla items. 

Wintermyst is interesting but getting EDD to use them would likely require me to write a SkyProc patch myself. Not something I'm against but for now is a long long way off. 

Hi. How does this mod interact with enchantment mods like wintermyst?

Had a quick look with TesEdit there as I don't use WinterMyst myself. I don't think there's any interaction. You definitely will not see EDDs use Wintermyst enchantments in game but there are some minor changes to vanilla records that EDD use but they are minor. There definitely will not be any interaction in the next update since I'm moving EDDs to use a copy of vanilla enchantments rather than the vanilla enchantments themselves. This is so I can modify the magnitudes of EDDs without affecting vanilla items. 

Wintermyst is interesting but getting EDD to use them would likely require me to write a SkyProc patch myself. Not something I'm against but for now is a long long way off. 

Ok, thanks for taking the time to check it out.

Version 0.2 incoming.

Some major changes. Mod now contains two scripts. 1 for the MCM and a tracking script. Everything is event based so it shouldn't cause your pc to melt but still Please don't use on saves you care about. There is still some quirkiness I'm trying to nail down. Loads of customization options added. See the changelog for details. 

Changes:

Changelog 0.2:
Now requires SKSE for several functions

New features:
New scaling enchantment magnitudes. (Can be disabled)
MCM Added - You MUST "build leveled lists" when starting a new game or changing any container settings. 
Configurable max number of items dropped per container type. 0 - 100
Configurable chance of drop per container type
Configurable enchantment quality weights per container type
Configurable item filters.
Configurable enchantment power. 
Number of item/enchantment combinations now 26,364
Items no longer use vanilla enchantments records

Balance:
First attempts at game balance.(Read nerfing)
Reduced bonus value from enchantments to about 15% of vanilla to take into account the negative nature of DDs. 
Reduced all buffs by a factor of about 5x. Eg: Reduced health/stamina/magicka buffs. Minor now gives 4 max, Normal - 5, major - 6, Eminent - 7, Extreme - 8, Peerless - 9. 
Scaling enchantments based on number of DDs equipped and arousal.
Eg. X of minor health now only provides 1hp if it is the only DD equipped and the player is not at all aroused.
Equip 14 DDs and be at 100% arousal for the full 4hp. Wrap up tight! 

New items:
Added Chastity Belt (Iron)
Added Chastity Belt (Padded)
Added Chastity Belt (Paddded) (Open)
Added Chastity Bra (Padded)
Added Restrictive Corset
Added Restrictive Ebonite Corset
Added WT-Restrictive Corset
Added WT-Ebonite Restrictive Corset
Added RD-Restrictive Corset
Added RD-Ebonite Restrictive Corset
Added WT-Custom Blindfold
Added RD-Custom Blindfold

New enchantments:
Fortify Alteration
Fortify Conjuration
Fortify Destruction
Fortify Illusion
Fortify Restoration
Fortify Magicka Regeneration
Fortify Archery
Fortify Carry Weight
Muffle

Fixes:
Fixed wrong/missing keyword attached to items: EDD_Debuff -> EDD_Buff
Rebuilt leveled lists from scratch into more distinct groups.
Renamed EDIDs into more logical groups to make batch operations easier in future
Likihood of one type of item dropping over another is now independent of the number of types of that item (eg. ring gag, panel gag, ball gag + WT Ring gag, WT Ball gag etc...Lots of gags => it was much more likely a gag would drop). Items now have equal chance by category. 
Removed RD-Ebonite Armbinder 

Known issues:

Scaling - Some discrepancy of magnitude while wearing a lot of DDs. I haven't cornered this bug yet. If it really bothers you, 'poke' all your DDs and it should refresh. By poke I mean activate them and select 'carry on'. 

Timing issue with belt/plugs. If papyrus is overburdened the plugs make 'slide out' before the belt is reapplied. They are as close together in the function as I can manage. I will treble check the script when I get a chance. 

I won't be able to check out any problems in game for the next few days but I will be able to read your posts.

Enjoy. 

A quick update for a couple of issues. Most importantly, item drop amount either being Max or nothing.

Fixed containers dropping either 'Max drop' setting or nothing at all. Should now drop from 0 to 'Max drop' amount. 
Fixed fortify archery magnitudes to be in line with the rest of EDDs. 
Fixed some unnecessary debug traces. 

It's called WT-Ebonite Harmess of Renewal base id e2003282

It's strange, when I equip the harness I get a free set of nipple piercings that automatically equip with the harness

The harness is still in my inventory

Piercings are Nipple Piecings (Shock) of Minor Sure Grip Base id e2001b5a

Looks like it might be a glitch if I console the harness in a save prior to finding the harness in game it works properly

Thanks for the info. I will check it out later when I can. Can you remember if you had those piercings equipped before?

The only thing I can think of right now is that the formlist used to hold what DDs you have equipped somehow missed an unequip event.

Not sure why taut would happen. I may have to add a reset button to the mcm for the Formlist if it becomes a thing.

Fred. Had a quick look in TesEdit at the DDs in question. Don't see anything immediately wrong. I think it's unlikely I'll be able to replicate the issue in game when I try later. If you still have that save, you could try turning on debug mode in the MCM, equip the harness again and try to trigger a magnitude change - DD unequip/equip. Then post a papyrus log. It might give me something to go on. Most of the debug traces are in the magnitude change function so unless that happens I'm unlikely to see much though the DDi traces might provide a clue. 

I'm stumped. 

[02/11/2016 - 11:50:59AM] [Zad]: OnContainerChanged()
[02/11/2016 - 11:50:59AM] [Zad]: Player received Nipple Piercings.
Looks like the damage is already done. DDi is considering the harness you just picked up as piercings from the get-go. 

EDD appears to be processing 2 DDs. Presumably harness + piercings. 
[02/11/2016 - 11:52:04AM] BaseWeight:0.200000. NumDDs:2. DMod:0.061538. Arousal:60.000000. AMod:0.000000. BaseMag:3.000000. MagMult:1.000000. OldMag:3.000000. NewMag:0.969231

I've been trying to break EDD this morning in a similiar fashion but I've had no luck. I even tried shoehorning the piercings script instance into the harness. Unfortunately, I've had very little time lately to actually play skyrim, so unless I can recreate the bug I doubt I can fix it. Has anyone else has similar problems ?

Cool. Let me know if it happens again. 

Would also like to get feedback from people on the mod in general. Did I over-nerf items in the last update? Do you use scaling? Do you use arousal scaling? Is it annoying having items re-equipping all the time? 

I'm toying with the idea of equipping an invisible object that would hold the magic effects of all EDDs worn which would eliminate the need for re-equipping DDs. Not sure about how to implement it yet though. 

Edit: Don't think Cursed loot would cause it. I suspect some sort of timing issue.