Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Hmm.. I removed the old facesofxcom directory, and unpacked this new one.

It caused my game to crash upon selecting one of the faces. Also, it caused a large number of repeats to appear on the face select screen; on the scroll

ill check and fix in the coming weekend. Cant post a fix right now since I am on vacation and only have my work laptop with me.

I might just make a non-wotc version since there is nothing in the mod that uses new features.

Hey all i posted a problem i have with xcom 2 wotc and was told to ask in this thread  my photobooth is not saving at all, all the posters i make after i leave the game or mission is not showing up in game anymore i have AVG and i did the exception on the folder  so im at a loss can anyome help me with this i tryed all of the forums  if you all can help with the problem I would thank you

I'm taking a wild guess here, but have you tried running the game as administrator? Or making steam check cache integrity? That could be a problem with the game, and not with mods at all.

Managed to solve the tattoo problem, as guessed it was 3DS max related :/

Here's some screenshots to see what is in store :)

post-1634-0-15607600-1505942834_thumb.jpgpost-1634-0-85254200-1505942841_thumb.jpgpost-1634-0-33368000-1505942824_thumb.jpg

Kevlar and plate is mostly done, just finishing up on plate light armor. Afterwards i'll start on powered.

However, before i "release" it i would need permission from the authors of BareBare mod and the packs, as i have to include parts of their work(the naked parts) in order for these armors to work.

Managed to solve the tattoo problem, as guessed it was 3DS max related :/

Here's some screenshots to see what is in store :)

attachicon.gifPLT_Hvy_Dc_Round.jpgattachicon.gifCNV_Med_Dc_Open.jpgattachicon.gifPLT_Med_Dc_Open.jpg

Kevlar and plate is mostly done, just finishing up on plate light armor. Afterwards i'll start on powered.

However, before i "release" it i would need permission from the authors of BareBare mod and the packs, as i have to include parts of their work(the naked parts) in order for these armors to work.

Awesome work.  Can't wait to see my tattoos fixed.

@mcmanus82 you have permission, but only if you can tell me how you fixed the tattoo issue :P

I do not know what causes it exactly, i only know hot to fix it :)

Which is:

-import the nude torso / leg into blender(fbx from unity editor)

-export it into fbx untouched

-afterwards that fbx can be used any number of times in 3DS Max without any issue.

As far as i can tell, 3DS Max cannot properly handle something in the Unity editor exported FBX of the nude torso / leg, which blender somehow fixes / corrects.

Thanks for the permission :)

I just got the WotC DLC (after spending three months getting a new laptop after my old one crashed) and reinstalled my old mods + updating and checking my new mods and here is my (current) working mod list.

WotC Torso, Leg and props packs

Nipslipmod

Startingstaff

mootattats

Morerandombackgrounds

moounitsadvent

lesslewdlily

barebaremod

avengerbareclerks

additionalprovinggroundengineer

now you may note that not all are cosmetic mods - but I haven't had my game crash (yet) - most of these however are cosmetic and I started them one at a time after putting the WOTC mods in place first.  Just initilizing the mods I wanted took three hours.

As to the Calenders - very nice!   :D  I may produce my own - don't know but very cool!

Hi, I would like to ask about a mod.

In the past I remember there has a mod which could keep the game only generate female character, even crew member.

But after the Long War 2 mod appear, it no longer work and I don't remember which mod it is.

So, is anyone still have that mod and updated it to WOTC version? thank for your help.

In the past I remember there has a mod which could keep the game only generate female character, even crew member.

But after the Long War 2 mod appear, it no longer work and I don't remember which mod it is.

So, is anyone still have that mod and updated it to WOTC version? thank for your help.

Do you mean the "Gender Bias" mod? That mod had configurable ratio's for male/female, and no there is no WOTC version at this moment...

Do you mean the "Gender Bias" mod? That mod had configurable ratio's for male/female, and no there is no WOTC version at this moment...

Try this:

Rookie Customization Options - WotC + Classic

And you should be able to configure it to generate female characters only using Mod Config Menu.

It probably doesn't work on crew members though.

The Gender Bias mod authored by "Tsybil" in the steam workshop works for me in WOTC.  I have it set as the very first mod in my mod load order.   The only caveats seem to be for the new resistance units (Reaper, Skirmisher, Templar) and the soldiers in the opening sequence of the tutorial (who die anyway).

Once I got into the game proper, all my soldiers and new recruits along with my base staff were female.

The only males in my base are Bradford, Dr. Tygan,  Mox and my Templar recruit.   I believe Mox was male because the tutorial narrative was scripted that way, and I simply believe that the mod doesn't account for adjusting the gender ratios of the new resistance units.

If you want pure female staff, the Gender Bias mod should be sufficient for 99% of your staff and at most you'll need to manually edit the appearance of your 3 resistance troopers.

Hey I was reading the posts and in response to Pan4Mod's question, the original mod made for XCom 2 without any DLC's is Last Man on Earth.  It changes all personnel except for Tygan, Central, Mox and I guess the Templar rep (haven't got that far) to females.  This includes all Avenger staff, recruits and Civilians. You can get it by googling it but make sure you put XCOM 2 in front and mod after or all you'll get are movie and TV references.  And yes it works for WotC.

Hey I was reading the posts and in response to Pan4Mod's question, the original mod made for XCom 2 without any DLC's is Last Man on Earth.  It changes all personnel except for Tygan, Central, Mox and I guess the Templar rep (haven't got that far) to females.  This includes all Avenger staff, recruits and Civilians. You can get it by googling it but make sure you put XCOM 2 in front and mod after or all you'll get are movie and TV references.  And yes it works for WotC.

Thanks all the help I received, after trial and test I finally find out the problem.

Yes, Wolf470 is right I losted the 'Last Man on Earth' mod.

The reason is because that prostitution mod called 'Enslaved' has conflict with 'Last Man on Earth' mod, and I accidentially removed it.

So, except I haven't see Civilians become female only, problem solved.

Thanks for the help.

PS: n00bling, your updated version of 'FacesOfXCom' could not display its name and informations in the alternative mod launcher, please check, thanks.

Anyone else having problems trying to get the *default* to work for XCOM 2?
I'm seen different reddit threads that explain this, but I'm still having issues.

I need to access certain classes from WoTc, but I can't access them even though I downloaded the beta mod buddy SDK for WoTc.

I search the project solution for *Lost* but I can't find any files on it, same with the new classes so I don't know if I don't have all the files, or something else.

Someone might explain how to install the mod (and maybe even the latest version) for bodies, legs, arms, faces etc.
So install it properly and run it in XCOM2 WOTC.
I created the mod folder under the XCOM2 WOTC folder, and I tried to put the files in.
(As I did with the previous version). but the game does not see me anything (does not allow me to activate the mods).
Those downloaded from Steam, I can activate as usual.

Thank you.
Maybe some screens can help.

I have the full version with all the DLCs (all original) installed on a steam folder not on the main disk.

Someone might explain how to install the mod (and maybe even the latest version) for bodies, legs, arms, faces etc.

So install it properly and run it in XCOM2 WOTC.

I created the mod folder under the XCOM2 WOTC folder, and I tried to put the files in.

(As I did with the previous version). but the game does not see me anything (does not allow me to activate the mods).
Those downloaded from Steam, I can activate as usual.

Thank you.
Maybe some screens can help.

I have the full version with all the DLCs (all original) installed on a steam folder not on the main disk.

Make sure you add the mods under XCOM2>XCom2-WarOfTheChosen>XComGame>Mods as well as the normal XCOM2>XComGame>Mods.  If you use the normal game launcher make sure to hit the Wotc version on the bottom of the launcher. 

Or you can use the alt game launcher: https://github.com/X2CommunityCore/xcom2-launcher/releases/tag/v1.2.1

This is the link to the wotc updated alt launcher.