Lewd mods and XCOM 2

maybe we can combine the ideas for one f'd up uber-mod! Play as advent and aliens, hunt XCOM and special humans down, mind control them and bring them back to base for breeding weirdness! Then use the genetic material you gain to upgr your soldiers(instead of promotions, you get evolutions/mutations)!

ok.... I need sleep my brain is goin reeeaaally odd places

Hey dude here odd is a blessing. I personally prefer to play on the victim side of things when it comes to that but you have a pretty good idea there I would play the crap out of.

maybe we can combine the ideas for one f'd up uber-mod! Play as advent and aliens, hunt XCOM and special humans down, mind control them and bring them back to base for breeding weirdness! Then use the genetic material you gain to upgr your soldiers(instead of promotions, you get evolutions/mutations)!

actualy I kind of like the Idea! The thing with Genetics evoulution / mutation kind of fits into Aliens and with that into the lore. So maybe its going to happen. :-)

Hey dude here odd is a blessing. I personally prefer to play on the victim side of things when it comes to that but you have a pretty good idea there I would play the crap out of.

maybe (and now I really do not want to be the one programming this mod) we can enable both sides (will be much work and I would like this mod. And that is the reason why I said it will need time. cause this is going to take much modding much scripting and much of stuff that really takes a looooong time.

anyway I would play the games for years with this mods.

I'm happy helping out with some minor coding for any XCOM mods that come around, I know enough C++ to get started with XCOM's version of UE's SRC.  I've been trying to work out how to edit the maps and stuff but I can't seem to get the editor to open up for whatever reason, VS opens up but when I go into Tools -> XCOM 2 Editor nothing seems to happen.

I wouldn't mind helping with a sex mod if anyone starts something - at least until Fallout 4's GECK comes out.  

Honestly I like the total conversions you guys are coming up with but to sate my appetite I would settle with a couple nude mods ( like one where you can customize your soldiers to be topless and/or bottomless), a couple defeat animations for both sides (imagine not only the smexy snakes coiling up an xcommie, but beating down a sectoid or berserker and sending a freedom fighter to "finish them off", like pic below), and maybe some animation mods for the Avenger terrarium view where we can see staff an soldiers "unwinding" around the ship.

Mods like these i don't think would be too hard to do to be quite honest.

post-296093-0-05740300-1454875122_thumb.jpg

Honestly I like the total conversions you guys are coming up with but to sate my appetite I would settle with a couple nude mods ( like one where you can customize your soldiers to be topless and/or bottomless), a couple defeat animations for both sides (imagine not only the smexy snakes coiling up an xcommie, but beating down a sectoid or berserker and sending a freedom fighter to "finish them off", like pic below), and maybe some animation mods for the Avenger terrarium view where we can see staff an soldiers "unwinding" around the ship.

Mods like these i don't think would be too hard to do to be quite honest.

Like I said maybe not possible.

I fully support the ideas of these total conversions.  I'm thinking the modding capability will allow all of these features to be added with a bit of hard work and dedication.  I recently read that Gamersgate is working on a total conversion mod that will change the entire game into a cyberpunk setting with dragons, so a sexified XCOM 2 sounds completely possible.

Right now, however, I'm just looking for some lewd/nude armor deco mods.  From there, I'd enjoy seeing sexier aliens and eventually the sex scenes.  In the end, I'll be looking forward to a sexy total conversion mod, along with several smaller sexy mods.

So like, instead of playing the game over the weekend, I blow it all on messing with the sdk. The result is basically a text mod that give you like 2 lines of "erotic" writing, if you are kind enough to call it that.

So this is how this works, any female soldier that receive fatal damage will be instantly captured instead of dying. You can get them back on a new POI on the geoscape. (Murmur in the populous ). When you do, you get a line on what happen to them, there is currently only two variant. For talented writers, you can add more yourself in the XComGame.int file.

you might want to read the readme.txt on how to disable certain feature, like only generating female soldiers.

I haven't even actually try the first black site mission, so I can't tell you exactly how this will effect the meta, except that it's probably going to make it stupid easy.

In the future I would like to find out how to track stats (hopefully lead to way to implement pregnancy), and maybe ways to use up those extra soldiers piling up in your barracks now that they can't really die.

In terms of the future of erotic mods for XCom2, I personally think unless more graphic side of things gets done, like armor mods or animations, the erotic modding scene probably won't take off. We'll see in a few month I guess.

*on the off chance you don't know how to install this, just unarchive and dump the folder in /XCOM2/XComGame/Mods

edit: forgot about uploading the file, I am an idiot

ModModMod.7z

So like, instead of playing the game over the weekend, I blow it all on messing with the sdk. The result is basically a text mod that give you like 2 lines of "erotic" writing, if you are kind enough to call it that.

So this is how this works, any female soldier that receive fatal damage will be instantly captured instead of dying. You can get them back on a new POI on the geoscape. (Murmur in the populous ). When you do, you get a line on what happen to them, there is currently only two variant. For talented writers, you can add more yourself in the XComGame.int file.

That's a pretty good idea! Instead of outright losing all your carefully-trained-and-outfitted soldiers upon death, you get a second chance to recover your soldiers. And who knows what dastardly experiments have been conducted on them in the meanwhile, and what effect it will have once back in the base? :D

who knows what dastardly experiments have been conducted on them in the meanwhile, and what effect it will have once back in the base? :D

.... I have this image in my head of going to the black market, lookin at the sell screen... and wondering where the 'Anal Probe' came from....

who knows what dastardly experiments have been conducted on them in the meanwhile, and what effect it will have once back in the base? :D

.... I have this image in my head of going to the black market, lookin at the sell screen... and wondering where the 'Anal Probe' came from....

....Make sure you clean thoroughly before use.

you might want to read the readme.txt on how to disable certain feature, like only generating female soldiers.

I haven't even actually try the first black site mission, so I can't tell you exactly how this will effect the meta, except that it's probably going to make it stupid easy.

In the future I would like to find out how to track stats (hopefully lead to way to implement pregnancy), and maybe ways to use up those extra soldiers piling up in your barracks now that they can't really die.

In terms of the future of erotic mods for XCom2, I personally think unless more graphic side of things gets done, like armor mods or animations, the erotic modding scene probably won't take off. We'll see in a few month I guess.

*on the off chance you don't know how to install this, just unarchive and dump the folder in /XCOM2/XComGame/Mods

edit: forgot about uploading the file, I am an idiot

i hope you add more to it that mod sounds great

New enemy type idea : Siren

Looks like: A hot chick. I KNOW SO ORIGINAL

>Moves

Mind control.

Viper bind, but no tongue.

Basically when 'binding' a player her eyes glow, causing the soldier to uncontrolably touch themself (dealing damage per turn)

Also while doing this she could be JACKING HER HUGE ALIEN FUTA DICK

Also i thought up a name for a xcom lovers lab overhaul like sexout.

Xcum.

You are welcome. The hard part is done now.

New enemy type idea : Siren

Looks like: A hot chick. I KNOW SO ORIGINAL

>Moves

Mind control.

Viper bind, but no tongue.

Basically when 'binding' a player her eyes glow, causing the soldier to uncontrolably touch themself (dealing damage per turn)

Also while doing this she could be JACKING HER HUGE ALIEN FUTA DICK

Also i thought up a name for a xcom lovers lab overhaul like sexout.

Xcum.

You are welcome. The hard part is done now.

I still think Sexcom is the best name for it  :cool:

and no futas plz :P

Maybe making it optional (some like it but not all). I think everyone would be ok with it. On the other hand we could make the viper Male (what would make kind of sense from Story way)

Snakemen were asexual creatures with masculine features in the original game. Considering the insane level of genetic engineering available to the aliens you can do anything to anything and call it canon. If lobsters can be men and snakes can have tits, anything is possible.

and no futas plz :P

Maybe making it optional (some like it but not all). I think everyone would be ok with it. On the other hand we could make the viper Male (what would make kind of sense from Story way)

Snakemen were asexual creatures with masculine features in the original game. Considering the insane level of genetic engineering available to the aliens you can do anything to anything and call it canon. If lobsters can be men and snakes can have tits, anything is possible.

Speaking of, am I the only one that would love to see creatures from previous games added? Like the Lobster men just mentioned or Triscene.