Lewd mods and XCOM 2

Game looks fine, the mod tool looks powerful for what the game is about, upgrades, skills, maps, models, and animations customization is about what should be possible in Unreal. But to nail down the ideas that are being showed in these forums...I don't know.

I definitely want to see a redesigned female advent soldiers. Difficult to tell male from female. Maybe not too slooty

Afaik there are supposed to be both sexes?

I know that advent lancer is the only female for sure but even then she doesn't wear that "breast plates", so its hard to find out.

Here is a stream link to those who are interested, its focused on the modding abilities and tools.

It just puts Bethesda into the shame, "we love our modding community" and thats how you do it.

• easy .ini edits that can change/alter the game
  • easy script editing, you can literally copy-paste scripts and adapt to your own liking
  • easy access to the animations ,particles , textures, rendered scenes , or any part of the game ( nearly 50g of game assets )
  • debug/dev modes for easy bug tracking
  • procedural generated maps which you can fully customize or even make a static map like xcom ew had
  • you can also change the map *palette* with a simple click to change from jungle > winter
  • easy mod packaging for steam and standalone
  • you can even rewrite the core game scripts
  • already builded in multiplayer support , so we can pretty much expect some coop mods soon

If you know the scripting you can basically change everything even if you don't you will still be able to mod simple things.

And the guys being the Long War made already 3 mods that showcase the basic capabilities of the modding tools.

• First one being the new weapon tier, smgs with unique mechanic and new models ( not rescaled rifles )
  • new enemy with the unique behaviour ( shows example of AI customization )
  • a new class to pick on top of the normal class, officer class with unique skills restricted to 1soldier on mission only.

I mean how can't you be hyped about this? Everything will be also available on the first day.

Yep any advent can be mail or female even lancers. Females have a higher pitch alien voice than males and are slightly smaller you wont notice size difference unless they are next to each other

I was wondering why xcom didnt have its own modding subsection... If those tool are really that powerful how they are described then this game is going to be a pardise for modders. And i think everything can be done right out of the box, e.g. nothing like FNIS for animations is needed because those mod tools can let you create new animations.

I think there is a huge potential for mods in general and for sexy mods.

Character customization give many possibilities, to free those female soldiers from their heavy equipment and give them armor with less... armor so they can take advantage of their flexibility...

Those stun lancer which run always into melee range to stun you... maybe they have another, different stun rod which can be used to take your female soldiers out of combat for one turn.

I dont think i need to start with those obvious enemys, like the snakelady or the mechtoid, which is actually just a tower high collection of sextoys...

I was wondering why xcom didnt have its own modding subsection... If those tool are really that powerful how they are described then this game is going to be a pardise for modders. And i think everything can be done right out of the box, e.g. nothing like FNIS for animations is needed because those mod tools can let you create new animations.

I think there is a huge potential for mods in general and for sexy mods.

Character customization give many possibilities, to free those female soldiers from their heavy equipment and give them armor with less... armor so they can take advantage of their flexibility...

Those stun lancer which run always into melee range to stun you... maybe they have another, different stun rod which can be used to take your female soldiers out of combat for one turn.

I dont think i need to start with those obvious enemys, like the snakelady or the mechtoid, which is actually just a tower high collection of sextoys...

Start building the mods

Host them here on LL for users

Get many, many mods,

and you have a great chance for a sub-forum.

Keep in mind that Fallout 3 is very well liked and popular but it is lumped in with FNV.. Many would like to have it separate as well. The reason as I understand it is there isn't much of a demand. ;). Grow the demand here, create the mods, get the traffic and I believe it is possible to get an dedicated sub-forum:).

i was reading the mod thread on steam for xcom2 an within the first two three pages somebody mentioned nude mods coming out within a day or two.....  yeah they were being sarcastic couple pages after were serious however .....skyrim nude modding didnt really kick off for weeks ....oblivion really was the result of foreign work if i recall
i don't mean to shoot down your request but the game is not even avatiable for preorder
quite frankly i say we let them blue ball for a while even if this is something we want.

Edit; allow me to apologize and append my rant now that i have cooled down
whatever the future holds for xcom2 is the result of the the incredible work of the long war team and the modding community as a whole. the notion that we are getting the xcom 2 devkit before the geck for fallout 4 is a thing among itself.  what gets me so riled up is  the expectation versus reality of modding. so if i seemed upset im sorry its but personally i feel like i have this experience every launch of a moddable game

i was reading the mod thread on steam for xcom2 an within the first two three pages somebody mentioned nude mods coming out within a day or two.....  yeah they were being sarcastic couple pages after were serious however .....skyrim nude modding didnt really kick off for weeks ....oblivion really was the result of foreign work if i recall

i dont me to shoot down your request but the game is not even avatiable for preorder

quite frankly i say we let them blue ball for a while even if this is something we want.

Standard nude mods take like a day to make dude.

And the game is available to pre order.

And thats besides to point really, who cares about nude mods? This game supposedly has full mod tools, like bethesda games, and older games like netherwinter knights.

There is potential for this game to have real good mods on the same level as sexout/sexlab/lovers.

And custom campaigns have to potential to bring back the type of stuff that netherwinter had.

And thats besides to point really, who cares about nude mods? This game supposedly has full mod tools, like bethesda games, and older games like netherwinter knights.

What's this game "Netherwinter Knights"?

It sounds intriguing.

Is it anything like Neverwinter Nights? :P

i dont me to shoot down your request but the game is not even avatiable for preorder

Standard nude mods take like a day to make dude.

And the game is available to pre order.

There is potential for this game to have real good mods on the same level as sexout/sexlab/lovers.

And custom campaigns have to potential to bring back the type of stuff that netherwinter had.

your exactly right the game can be so much more than just a lewd mod since we have capabilities on par with Bethesda

the fact is that all i can think about right now is thomas the train sectopods and macho man savage vipers

its a surreal experience the only nuddie mod for xcomeu was texmod based

now were leaping from texmod to custom lewd missions and even entire racy addon expansions how about Operation Sexshot

Steam says the dev tools alone are 68 gigs at the moment, downloading it at 42.2 gigs compressed. 

The games looking pretty amazing so far, I'm loving the graphics and cutscene enhancements - a bit of an issue with sound syncing in some cutscenes though it's not too bad. 

I normally just lurk these forums but modding this game is something I FULLY endorse. Suck at coding, modelling, and scripting but i gladly offer my amateur hands at testing anything you guys make.

Re:- "my amateur hands at testing anything you guys make"

Testing, (even on a none paid basis - which I assume you mean by amateur), should never be in a self deprecating derogatory category. I suspect quite a few games could actually have been benefited, on release, with adequate testing, (i.e. motivation through interest but also, in a professional environment, - money + interest). Don't put yourself down if you are willing to take on some testing and actually report your issues. (Just saying like).

Im still curious how lewd mods will work out with this game. Right now Im just wanting one where you play as the Aliens and squish XCOM and one where your permanently mind controlled minions can actually come home with you and join the XCOM force lol :) Im odd

My guess would be similar to Sexlab defeat. Putting the soldier in a stunstate rather than death in which case the aliens can have a little fun with your soldiers.

And I would play the crap out of a mod that involves you controlling Advent and hunting Xcom. It would probably need to be late game Xcom or some other tweak like that from them to be a legitimate threat.

Im still curious how lewd mods will work out with this game. Right now Im just wanting one where you play as the Aliens and squish XCOM and one where your permanently mind controlled minions can actually come home with you and join the XCOM force lol :) Im odd

My guess would be similar to Sexlab defeat. Putting the soldier in a stunstate rather than death in which case the aliens can have a little fun with your soldiers.

And I would play the crap out of a mod that involves you controlling Advent and hunting Xcom. It would probably need to be late game Xcom or some other tweak like that from them to be a legitimate threat.

I also would like an mod that actually replaced the hole Game in to a bit more sex related. But I think if it is even possible it wile takes us years to get it!

I also would like an mod that actually replaced the hole Game in to a bit more sex related. But I think if it is even possible it wile takes us years to get it!

Depends really. Alot of the people here are dedicated and bloody talented so we might be surprised and get something substantial in a few months.....totally not sucking upto the modders.....never.

Depends really. Alot of the people here are dedicated and bloody talented so we might be surprised and get something substantial in a few months.....totally not sucking upto the modders.....never.

You maybe right. And I´m defintly sure that there are some very talented modders here. (just look at what we have in Skyrim nowadays.

maybe we can combine the ideas for one f'd up uber-mod! Play as advent and aliens, hunt XCOM and special humans down, mind control them and bring them back to base for breeding weirdness! Then use the genetic material you gain to upgr your soldiers(instead of promotions, you get evolutions/mutations)!

ok.... I need sleep my brain is goin reeeaaally odd places