File Name: Warframe port

File Submitter: poix

File Submitted: 24 Jan 2016

File Category: Armor & Clothing

About the mod:

Hey,

This is a port of the Warframe frame, only the female frame are done for now but i plan on doing some of the male and prime one.

If you got any problem or find some bug im not aware of just tell me and i will fix it if i can.

How to get the frame:

Just fast travel to the liset crash and search for the corpus locker behind the liset, all the frame will be in.

Known bug:

Some frame got weird stretching around the calf when crouching due to the model having longer legs, i tried to fix it but it just looked worse so yeah...

Install:

Download full link:

HDT

HDT v2

NoHDT

NoHDT v2

Just install it like any other mod

download.png

Click here to download this file

i downloded the nohdt version and hwen i equip the armor my game crashed any solution ???

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

any guesses when we'll see Excalibur Prime added to this mod?

Cause ya know; i love my goldtrim~!  #AFounderWasHere

On a more serious note, I love this mod; i'll be keeping my eye on it for future updates. and please, for the love of the modding community; don't pull a DE on us! XD

I'd love to see Excalibur Prime added, any primes really would be nice.

I think this mod's been abandoned, sadly. If you can get your hands on the meshes and textures you could try modding it on your own, you just have to resize the armor and fit the actor skeleton into it.

Hey, this mod is kinda abandoned yeah, i didnt play warframe since Atlas release so i didnt really pay much attention to what was released after ivara wich i have almost finished somewhere on my pc...

As i have already said i started doing some prime frame but the gold part looked awfull in game so i didnt really bother finishing them, now that i know a bit more about 3d software i should probably redo all the frame already done to add proper weight slider and finish the regular frame i didnt do at first (wasnt really interested in the male frame back then but i guess i can do them as a training since im still learning) but it take quite some time and its not really fun to do but i guess i can start redoing one or two and see how it end up.

Also i have edited the main post to include the recquired skeleton to run the mod so people dont ask why its crashing when they dont have it.

Cheers and happy new year.

Hey, this mod is kinda abandoned yeah, i didnt play warframe since Atlas release so i didnt really pay much attention to what was released after ivara wich i have almost finished somewhere on my pc...

As i have already said i started doing some prime frame but the gold part looked awfull in game so i didnt really bother finishing them, now that i know a bit more about 3d software i should probably redo all the frame already done to add proper weight slider and finish the regular frame i didnt do at first (wasnt really interested in the male frame back then but i guess i can do them as a training since im still learning) but it take quite some time and its not really fun to do but i guess i can start redoing one or two and see how it end up.

Also i have edited the main post to include the recquired skeleton to run the mod so people dont ask why its crashing when they dont have it.

Cheers and happy new year.

I just now started getting back into warframe, I think it's gotten a lot better over the time. You should get back in it too. But You think you could also release the models to SSE and maybe throw in the male frames too? I really couldn't care less about prime warframes. But that's just me.

I got bored of Warframe due to the lack of things to do late game, did they change that ? The gameplay was fun but i dont have much time nowaday anyway.

I didnt port the frame myself and you can find them here. The frame are already done and good to go but since they are not in a format that skyrim can read you have to convert everything to a proper format and redo the rigging to make it work into skyrim for each frame, there is a simple way to do it but its still long and not really interesting to do but now that i know how to do it and since i learned a bit in the meantime i guess i can give it a go and see what i can do.

I got bored of Warframe due to the lack of things to do late game, did they change that ? The gameplay was fun but i dont have much time nowaday anyway.

I didnt port the frame myself and you can find them here. The frame are already done and good to go but since they are not in a format that skyrim can read you have to convert everything to a proper format and redo the rigging to make it work into skyrim for each frame, there is a simple way to do it but its still long and not really interesting to do but now that i know how to do it and since i learned a bit in the meantime i guess i can give it a go and see what i can do.

As a vet in warframe i'd advise to stay away from it, they do add content from time to time, but most of it is behind increasingly bigger and bigger grindwalls/paywalls because DE needs new ways to milk the fanbase for money and apparently frustrating the players with endless soulcrushing grind is the way to go for them.

Void overhaul? Increased grind for lesser payout.

Finally got enough relics farmed up for void? New rotation only drops from new relics, farm away.

Got all resources farmed up? BOOM nitain only drops from alerts.

Finally got enough nitain? BOOM another new resource only obtainable through some weird new events.

Oh you want a new weapon? Here's one, but everyone in your clan has to contribute their life savings and a kidney to unlock it first.

In my opinion WF's been going down the drain for a long time now, but anytime somebody tries to voice concers about what the developers do, they get instantly blasted by the army of fanboys populating their forums. So, in the end, the game has a nice review average because most people rate it only on the few dozens of hours they spent on it, never getting to the fuckery at later points in the game, while people with 1k+ hours like me already left.    /rant

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Who can help me custom this mod for sexy armor?

remove in red circle

I might have to retake geometry, seems like circles went through some turbulent times since my last visit to an educational institution...

On a more serious note, the models don't have a body inside them, so just deleting a bit of texture won't help you here, you would have to import a body into them, and good luck with that, because a lot of the warframes don't exactly play nice with human anatomy.

remove in red circle

I might have to retake geometry, seems like circles went through some turbulent times since my last visit to an educational institution...

On a more serious note, the models don't have a body inside them, so just deleting a bit of texture won't help you here, you would have to import a body into them, and good luck with that, because a lot of the warframes don't exactly play nice with human anatomy.

I make use my body 

you can remove to my request?

post-5946-0-12844600-1493917437_thumb.jpg

post-5946-0-52506800-1493920483_thumb.jpg

@poix

When is a Warframe Armor Mod for Fallout 4?

Probably never from me since i dont even have fallout4

remove in red circle

Actually i tried my best to make the skyrim body fit to the different frame so it shouldnt be a problem except for around the leg, making the body to show only take some click in the CK i believe but the frame are "empty" and if you cut holes inside its gonna look terrible, the frames are also larger and smaller in most place and for the most part not on the skin like a tshirt would be so if you cut holes inside it wont look like you expect at all.

On another note i finaly have some time and motivation to do the male frame and the new ones, im already done with two so it will come. surely

If you notice anything weird about the ones already done please say so and i will do my best to fix it by the time im done with everything.

@poix

When is a Warframe Armor Mod for Fallout 4?

Probably never from me since i dont even have fallout4

remove in red circle

Actually i tried my best to make the skyrim body fit to the different frame so it shouldnt be a problem except for around the leg, making the body to show only take some click in the CK i believe but the frame are "empty" and if you cut holes inside its gonna look terrible, the frames are also larger and smaller in most place and for the most part not on the skin like a tshirt would be so if you cut holes inside it wont look like you expect at all.

On another note i finaly have some time and motivation to do the male frame and the new ones, im already done with two so it will come. surely

If you notice anything weird about the ones already done please say so and i will do my best to fix it by the time im done with everything.

don't worry I can fix it if you can do my request

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...