It would be nice if the Watt mesa model was used. Just made all the frames into followers for myself.

I didnt think the mesa model would look better than the regular one in game and once i was done with mesa i didnt feel the need to add another one

By jiggle do you mean HDT physic?

Yes but sometimes it look weird depending of your base HDT files

• 1 month later...

Any difference between v1 and v2? Also this is amazing by the way, I love Warframe so much glad someone saw this potential.

V2 got fixed neck and weight slider for the chest (except for 3 frame), i tried to port some prime frame but got problem with texture and wasnt happy with how the gold part looked in game so i didnt finish those.

Any difference between v1 and v2? Also this is amazing by the way, I love Warframe so much glad someone saw this potential.

V2 got fixed neck and weight slider for the chest (except for 3 frame), i tried to port some prime frame but got problem with texture and wasnt happy with how the gold part looked in game so i didnt finish those.

Alright I'll download V2 in that case, I hope you keep going with this type of stuff by the way! <3

• 3 weeks later...

theres a weird texture but for me ingame that some fo the frames have a bunch of pink or some color squares covering them

If i decoded your message right, you're probably having problems with your graphics card not being able to handle the textures (lowering texture resolution helps) or installed the textures in the wrong place.

Oh my gawd....thank you so much for this!! This is amazing!

What are the chances that the Primes will enter the picture?

Fallout 4 Ports possible?

Glad you got your texture problem sorted, i tried to do some prime (nova, nyx,mag and trinity) but for some reason the model keep bugging out and the gold part looked like shit in game because i either dont know how to make them look great or its not possible. I didnt play in a while skyrim so i didnt try the other prime frame but im afraid they will all have the same problem unless they got very few golden part or if the model stay intact somehow.

I dont have Fallout 4 so i dont think i can do it myself, whoever want to convert them is free to do so but i have no idea how skyrim-fallout port work so i cant help.

Hey thanks for the quick reply.

How about my wonderful zephyr? Would you be so kind?

Have you seen the new tenno gen skins or the deluxe skins? Hmm? Wink wink nudge nudge..

Kinda forgot zephyr existed until i was done with everything and i feel like you are the first one to notice.

I didnt play warframe since atlas release but i believe you are talking about the new skin like the trinity and valkyr one ? The guy ripping the model to SFM disappeared after doing the valkyr one and didnt rip anything new  and i didnt find anyone else doing it, I wanted to do Ivara(?) but couldnt find it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

For some reason when I equip the armor/helmets it just turns my character invisible, the liset is not there, even though I can fast travel to it. Do you know of any compatibility issues?

Do you have a compatible skeleton installed? Which version do you use? (HDTv2, nohdt v2) It shouldn't conflict with anything since its just an esp and a couple loose textures. Did you enable it in NMM's plugin tab?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My game crash as soon as i equip the armor.

Thanks for all the information. Read my previous response please.

I do not know about for the skeleton. I have used two without success. I run the mod with NMM, I makes me to the ship and when I equip the armor, I crash. I try to have the armor code, I can not take in the inventory.