View File

About the mod:

Hey,

This is a port of the Warframe frame, only the female frame are done for now but i plan on doing some of the male one.
If you got any problem or find some bug im not aware of just tell me and i will fix it if i can.

How to get the frame:

Just fast travel to the liset crash and search for the corpus locker behind the liset, all the frame will be in.

Known bug:

Some frame got weird stretching around the calf when crouching, i tried to fix it but it just looked worse so yeah...

Install:

No Jiggle

Jiggle

Just install it like any other mod

Dont forget to install the right skeleton or it wont work:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended-xpmse/

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/24/2016
  • Category
  • Requires

• Special Edition Compatible

Look pretty cool from the screenshots, so as a Warframe player I sure do appreciate this! Some description on *what* the mod content is would neat though - are the warframes 1-piece armor/clothing pieces? I suppose I'll give the mod a go to find out for myself.

Yeah sorry forgot to say that, the frame are a full body suit+helmet and alternate helmet, i couldnt make the hand and feet separated without having seam

Quick run in-game: 

- Proportion mismatch with the player body (using 7B Bombshell) with the smaller frames. Might suit better with an increase in the frames' proportions. They're a bit small relative to Skyrim's character sizes.

- When equipping the body without the helmet, some head/neck clipping is present. Understandably due to the mismatch between the character's size (big head) and the frame's (small body). More noticeable on the smaller figured frames (Valkyr), while the slightly larger frames (Saryn) match quite well.

When equipping both pieces, everything looks fine as can be - basically how they look like in Warframe itself. 

Quite impressed with how the models translate to Skyrim, and how you've managed to mod them in. These can make for some fun *ahem* "scenario making" with the warframes. Thanks again for the mod, well done!

EDIT: Does porting models into Skyrim (and making them functioning armor pieces) involve a lot of work? I humbly request the prime frames, Gersemi Valkyr, and perhaps even the busty SFM rendition models (by the great wattchewant) for future releases.  :blush:

Quick run in-game: 

- Proportion mismatch with the player body (using 7B Bombshell) with the smaller frames. Might suit better with an increase in the frames' proportions. They're a bit small relative to Skyrim's character sizes.

- When equipping the body without the helmet, some head/neck clipping is present. Understandably due to the mismatch between the character's size (big head) and the frame's (small body). More noticeable on the smaller figured frames (Valkyr), while the slightly larger frames (Saryn) match quite well.

When equipping both pieces, everything looks fine as can be - basically how they look like in Warframe itself. 

Quite impressed with how the models translate to Skyrim, and how you've managed to mod them in. These can make for some fun *ahem* "scenario making" with the warframes. Thanks again for the mod, well done!

EDIT: Does porting models into Skyrim (and making them functioning armor pieces) involve a lot of work? I humbly request the prime frames, Gersemi Valkyr, and perhaps even the busty SFM rendition models (by the great wattchewant) for future releases.  :blush:

I was using UNPB to match the frame on it but i dont think it matter

I have to say i didnt really pay attention to the head without helmet as i didnt try to play without the helmet. I didnt port the first frame the same way as the last so some of them dont have the head the same spot as the other but i think i can fix it if it annoy you

Porting model is quite easy when you know how to do it but its a bit dull and can take time depending of the model.

I would have ported watt model if i had them but he only released mesa, i wanted to port the prime and the secondary frame (saryn and valkyr one) but i will do them later.

I can port any SFM model if you are interested in that

I was using UNPB to match the frame on it but i dont think it matter

I have to say i didnt really pay attention to the head without helmet as i didnt try to play without the helmet. I didnt port the first frame the same way as the last so some of them dont have the head the as but i think i can fix it if it annoy you

Porting model is quite easy when you know how to do it but its a bit dull and can take time depending of the model.

I would have ported watt model if i had them but he only released mesa, i wanted to port the prime and the secondary frame (saryn and valkyr one) but i will do them later.

I can port any SFM model if you are interested in that

Ahah, I forgot he'd only released Mesa to the public. Thank you very much for the offer, truly appreciated. Looking forward to the coming frames, lord knows they're sexy as hell

Your 'click here to download' button is broken. Did you remove the file? =O Is there something wrong? Did DE yell at you?

The links are at the bottom of the OP.  The problem with having the LL downloader link to Mega is that the listing only shows the decryption key and there are no way to provide descriptions to distinguish each link.

As someone who has 1800hrs in warframe, (probably 1200hr of actual game playing), and beginning to burn out, this is just fabulous! Now I can fix the various issues I had with the frames in this game.

Fixed mesa to my liking.

post-70142-0-42898700-1453702109_thumb.jpg

I think the next step (if you wish to work further on it) should be to fix "necks" of the suits, I like the idea that its a real face behind the mask, my face! haha.

edit:

OP was edited, making this post irrelevant. :)

click the mega link(s) in the OP. Mega will open and ask for a decryption key. Copy/paste the part of the OP mega link

that isn't underlined as a hyper-link should be... paste that as the decryption key... profit.

No idea why the mega link didnt work properly but they are still up and you can get it by copy/pasting the link, for the post wth the link it got removed for some reason and i asked an admin about that, still waiting for an answer.

Mega links are weird like that sometimes.

Easy way to prevent the links from screwing up is by typing text, highlighting it, then linking it to the downloads, like below.

Jigglebone

NoJiggle

Also, thanks a bunch for the ports!

Thanks for the tips, updated the post with it, still wondering why the other download link got deleted :-/

Now if somebody could adapt these to bodyslide i would love them forever. Been trying myself but my inexperience with the tool is proving fatal.

On another note, would a prime version of nova or atleast the prime helmet be possible?

Why do I get a CTD whenever I equip the armors?

No idea, do all armor make you CDT ? I have no problem with them and you are the first one getting CDT.

Now if somebody could adapt these to bodyslide i would love them forever. Been trying myself but my inexperience with the tool is proving fatal.

On another note, would a prime version of nova or atleast the prime helmet be possible?

Im fixing the neck issue and adding weight slider right now (halfway done), will do some prime frame once im done with that