An odd Dogmeat replacemnt

was just running a new game and a really naughty or perverted idea came to mind. I know this is beyond my capabilities to make, but if some one could maybe change dog into vaultmeat and tied up like one of the girls in nana no karou when they have their hands a feet bound and acting like a dog :D. I think there is a few people here that would like to see that. 

• 1 month later...

That would be really awesome indeed :)

Hopefully GECK (or something similar) will be available in april this year... or says todd Howard, according to fallout wikia...

I can't mod, and couldn't even if my life depended on it lol, but I'd love that a lot :P

im trying to figure out how it all works. i think the trick is going to be instead of changing her race to HumanRace, the actual way should be to edit DogmeatRace. i've added ActorTypeDog to her NPC itself and i expect this to cause her to be able to use both human and dog idle markers based on how it looks like the ai packages are set up. we shall see lol.

be great if she can have both dog and human attributes.. I wanna see her playing with the teddy bear like the dog does.. snarling and shaking it about.. lol. there are collars around too.. I'm using ones that come with tactical slutty gear on nexus...  .. could do with dog-bone pendent to hang on front of it now.. :D

Edit: just noticed your "how do I talk to her post" for me she works just same as dogmeat... follow/trade stay etc..  can even ask her to do tricks.. but she doesn't at moment.. need anims for them.. If you cant talk to them then u may have conflict or sumin I guess :) I even added some bug fixes , like don't use ammo and no dmg to power armor..

be great if she can have both dog and human attributes.. I wanna see her playing with the teddy bear like the dog does.. snarling and shaking it about.. lol. there are collars around too.. I'm using ones that come with tactical slutty gear on nexus...  .. could do with dog-bone pendent to hang on front of it now.. :D

Edit: just noticed your "how do I talk to her post" for me she works just same as dogmeat... follow/trade stay etc..  can even ask her to do tricks.. but she doesn't at moment.. need anims for them.. If you cant talk to them then u may have conflict or sumin I guess :) I even added some bug fixes , like don't use ammo and no dmg to power armor..

no no that wasn't a question. that was me literally laughing out loud at how you talk to her. "hey boy hows it goin!"

ohh lol. sorry ..yeh...  I'm about to test her out on the tracking part of main quest.. wonder how that will turn out.. "common boy, lets track em Got the scent boy?"...  Hopefully the race change wont break it.. O.o

Edit: Ok . that broke it lol... CTD when trying to show her the scent item, guess those anims are tied to the dog skeleton or sumin... So to all the folks who have downloaded the vaultmeatdogmeat.esp be careful of that. :D

Edit Two:  Appears you can get around the CTD by approaching and asking them to get scent on things while in first person camera, only CTD's when in third person.  

Cant make all the Animations yet of course but , turning dogmeat into vaultmeat is easy enough though,  with face ripper and a race change. mashed this one together in couple mins.. she needs dressing though.. and still woofs like dogmeat. Well it's a start! lol

Did you create a custom face or something? How do you do that.

I'm actually more concerned about FNIS's release date, we know GECK will be here soon, but FNIS (or FNIF4? or its equivalent) is needed for animations to be inserted into the game :|

FNIS was only created because bethsda screwed up and made it impossible to add new animations to Skyrim. So we might not need it for Fo4 unless it's already been established that we will need it.

Cant make all the Animations yet of course but , turning dogmeat into vaultmeat is easy enough though,  with face ripper and a race change. mashed this one together in couple mins.. she needs dressing though.. and still woofs like dogmeat. Well it's a start! lol

Did you create a custom face or something? How do you do that.

sorry for slow reply...  all I have done is take an existing esp. on nexus alongside the hot mamma mods.. called Hot Dog I think... this turns dogmeat female human.. I just used face ripper to change head to a vaultmeat like one, also from nexus.. The guy who did original race change also did it to all female robots... so P.A.M , K.L.O.E , proffeser White etc. However from looking at esp all he did was change the "skin" that the NPC uses... redirecting it to use human recorces..  but like I said couple of posts up, can cause issues if an animation wants to play that isn't made for it.. like dogmeats "smell evidence in my hand" animation. Oh and if used on robots then it break facial animation of npc.. well done break it.. robots don't have facial animation so there just isn't any there.. and their mouths move like a ventriloquist dummy, guessing it freaks out the lip synch .. cus a robot has no lips!!! hehe... oh the fun I have messing with things :P

• 1 year later...

Well if someone would ask permission and convert this, there is at least a possibility not to adapt dogmeats anims but to have her sneak and run around on all four.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/22604/?

Not adult per se, but I would love to have a feral child instead (I mean like a kid brought up like an animal) Well if it's raiders that did that this would still be adult due to the theme. So I would root for kidmeat instead of vault meat.

So yeah kidmeat but not for the same reasons I would adopt vaultmeat  :)

Archived