SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

Dude really? I mean you really are special needs stupid aren't you? Either that or blind given you have an incapability to even read what someone says.  I never said the mod isn't working, I said I don't know what buttons to press to get the animations to run. How do I initiate a scene? There are zero instructions on this. So rather giving me lip and looking like a moron in the process, why don't you give me the help I asked for? What button do I press?

OK So apparently I'm supposed to have dialogue options to initiate sex? I don't have any such options, and before I get another idiot reply, yes, I have all the prerequisites required. Does this work with the SE/AE or have I downloaded the wrong file?

Edited by stoobie
On 6/26/2022 at 10:36 PM, stoobie said:

OK So apparently I'm supposed to have dialogue options to initiate sex?

Not from this mod. This is an animation pack. You need one out of the existing 11 thousand billion mods that add and start sex scenes to the game.

• 5 months later...

Does anyone know how to import the human animations to fallout 4’ f4se animation pack??? Just the human animations. If so could anyone know what’s the best/easiest to import these animations or even create them into fallout 4? These animations are really good and I would love to see an import. If any1 knows how I can dm the maker plz let me know. Thanks 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
18 hours ago, ProjectXzone said:

does this work with SE or nah

The SE version does, from its own separate page.

Different question: Is anyone aware of the exact permissions regarding this animation pack? I'd contact Leito, but it seems like they have not visited here for over half a year now.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

On 6/26/2022 at 12:26 PM, stoobie said:

Dude really? I mean you really are special needs stupid aren't you? Either that or blind given you have an incapability to even read what someone says.  I never said the mod isn't working, I said I don't know what buttons to press to get the animations to run. How do I initiate a scene? There are zero instructions on this. So rather giving me lip and looking like a moron in the process, why don't you give me the help I asked for? What button do I press?

This right here, is the reason I hesitate to ask any questions and have to come up with my own solutions.  You have a bunch of dudes with sticks so far up the ass, they cough out poison whenever they speak.   No one should have to deal with this just for asking a simple question.  I understand it can be frustrating to answer probably the same question multiple times, but if it does bother you, don't answer it.  Let someone else do it.  

• 1 month later...