SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

If I  wanted to not use the object and aggressive animations. Would it be enough to just delete the json files in SLAnims/Json to not see them ingame and not generate FNIS for them? Could I then get rid of the .esp as well as I'm not using any furniture anymore?

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/31/2019 at 5:51 AM, Fortis said:

Anyone else having the Leito cowgirl 1 animation not matching the previews? It plays a cowgirl animation but nothing like the preview is showing. I'm using the newest SLAL leito pack.

Leito re-did most of the human consensual animations in one of the versions, so there is an old and new cowgirl 1 anim. At some point, Leito screwed up the latest download pack and accidentally reverted most of his updated animations to the old versions. The preview shows the new version, while the latest official pack probably went back to the old version for that anim, and many many others.

I posted a fixed pack somewhere in this thread that reinstates the newest version of every anim he made and includes various other fixes. Search and you'll find it. I don't know if Leito still checks here but if he does I hope he uploads my fixed download pack to the main page for the mod because everyone is downloading his mod right now and getting stuck with outdated animations and not even knowing it.

EDIT: Found my previous posts on the subject, here are the quotes:

On 7/3/2017 at 5:24 PM, anony_mouse said:

I don't remember the specific details but I fixed all the open mouth stuff for the aggressive bj anims for my own install a while back. I'm pretty sure I just fixed the SLAL files, don't edit the JSON directly, edit the source then use the SLAL build tool thing which makes the JSON for you, then in the MCM menu in-game you have to press a button to reload the JSON files for all registered anims to actually update the tags in your save game.

There were some other issues with the SLAL pack that I fixed but I'm not sure if Leito fixed all of them in the end. Some of it may have been animations that got rolled back to older versions at some point... Leito updated some of the animations last summer, then updated them again soon after. Then later on when he updated the SLAL pack, a lot of the animations got accidentally rolled back to the first summer update, instead of the second. I had to manually go through the zip files and make a new SLAL zip file that had the latest version of every animation. I did mention it I think but I'm not sure if Leito ever got around to updating the pack, apologies if he did.

EDIT: Yeah, checked and compared the 1.6 with my 1.6 fixed, there are tons of outdated consensual human anims in the official 1.6. Now I remember what happened. There was a 1.3b that updated a ton of consensual human anims. Then when Leito completely changed the SLAL structure for 1.5, all those updates got lost and the anims reverted to one of the earlier versions of 1.3. Almost every animation in the Sexlab folder is out of date, the folder is missing all the June updates, while much of the Leito folder is out of date as well, except for the Anal Missionary 2 anim which is actually updated for some reason.

EDIT2: Well, since I already did all the work I guess I might as well post my fixed 1.6 version. This is the full version and doesn't include any fixes anyone else may have made such as the patch from a few posts back.

Changelog:

- All relevant human consensual animations have been restored to the actual latest versions from 1.3b.

- The following animations have their open mouth and audio fixed: Aggressive BJ, Bound BJ, and Bound Threesome FFM.

- Bound Threesome FFM also has a missing tag added.

To get the 2nd and 3rd fixes in an existing game you have to go to the SLAL MCM menu and press the update JSON button.

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito_v1.6_Fixed.zip 27.24 MB · 518 downloads

On 1/15/2018 at 3:12 AM, anony_mouse said:

Haha, you already asked that back in July and I answered your question back then too.

There are a bunch of SLAL settings bugs and tons of wrong animations (Leito reverted almost all of the updated consensual animations to older versions by accident) in the last release of the mod, and they probably aren't going to get fixed officially because Leito isn't working on the mod anymore. I posted my fixed version of the mod a few pages back, that should solve your problems and restore all the latest animations as they are meant to be. (post #619)

I'll copy and paste the update for anyone that didn't see it before:

Changelog:

- All relevant human consensual animations have been restored to the actual latest versions from 1.3b.

- The following animations have their open mouth and audio fixed: Aggressive BJ, Bound BJ, and Bound Threesome FFM.

- Bound Threesome FFM also has a missing tag added.

To get the 2nd and 3rd fixes in an existing game you have to go to the SLAL MCM menu and press the update JSON button.

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito_v1.6_Fixed.zip 27.24 MB · 518 downloads

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 9:25 PM, anony_mouse said:

Leito re-did most of the human consensual animations in one of the versions, so there is an old and new cowgirl 1 anim. At some point, Leito screwed up the latest download pack and accidentally reverted most of his updated animations to the old versions. The preview shows the new version, while the latest official pack probably went back to the old version for that anim, and many many others.

I posted a fixed pack somewhere in this thread that reinstates the newest version of every anim he made and includes various other fixes. Search and you'll find it. I don't know if Leito still checks here but if he does I hope he uploads my fixed download pack to the main page for the mod because everyone is downloading his mod right now and getting stuck with outdated animations and not even knowing it.

EDIT: Found my previous posts on the subject, here are the quotes:

I uninstalled the previous version and installed yours and updated fnis but its still playing the old animations. The animation isent even showing up in the Leito 2 pack either, only the second version is. I've also tried putting the same cowgirl 1 animation in both animation folders but that still has it play the old cowgirl 1 animation. Tried completely updating sexlab through mcm and its not playing updated animations, so I have no idea wth is going on. Its only the updated leito animations too, all the rest are fine.

On 4/6/2019 at 10:10 AM, Fortis said:

I uninstalled the previous version and installed yours and updated fnis but its still playing the old animations. The animation isent even showing up in the Leito 2 pack either, only the second version is. I've also tried putting the same cowgirl 1 animation in both animation folders but that still has it play the old cowgirl 1 animation. Tried completely updating sexlab through mcm and its not playing updated animations, so I have no idea wth is going on. Its only the updated leito animations too, all the rest are fine.

I think you need to Rebuild SexLab Animation Registry.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hopefully someone can help me with this but I'm having a weird issue with this animation pack. For whatever reason it is interfering with SexLab Idles preventing the models in game from moving around properly are instead just static in t-pose. When it is activated it is somehow preventing the Idles from being read and without it they can be read.  Before this wasn't an issue and I just had trouble with defeat but did a fresh install of the game in hopes this would help with my defeat issue but now the animation pack is giving me trouble. Anyone have an idea why it might be conflicting?

19 hours ago, DragonFan69 said:

Hopefully someone can help me with this but I'm having a weird issue with this animation pack. For whatever reason it is interfering with SexLab Idles preventing the models in game from moving around properly are instead just static in t-pose. When it is activated it is somehow preventing the Idles from being read and without it they can be read.  Before this wasn't an issue and I just had trouble with defeat but did a fresh install of the game in hopes this would help with my defeat issue but now the animation pack is giving me trouble. Anyone have an idea why it might be conflicting?

Only thing I can think of is when you have a t-pose it usually means you need to run FNIS.  If that doesn't solve it hopefully someone else can help.

• 2 months later...

I'm also having the invisible beds issue. All other animation objects (dildo, throne, xcross,...) work fine, but beds in bed animations are always invisible.

Paths and records in esp all seem to be correct.

I also opened the AONobleBedDouble.nif in nifscope just to check if the file isn't corrupted or something, and everything showed up and loaded correctly.

Then I've tried looking into the "SLAnims/source/AnimationsByLeito_Furniture.txt" file, and noticed that the bed object is referenced as "AOnoblebeddouble", but in the esp file, the form is named "AONobleBedDouble". I thought this letter casing difference was the issue, so I renamed it to match the esp, run SLAnimGenerate.pyw, generatefnisformodders to generate behavior files, and generatefnisforusers to get it into the game, and still invisible beds :(

So I'm out of ideas now.

I m too lazy to compare, but is this not already included in SEXLAB as the native animations that come with it?

Or does this contain more? 

And if it is more, which of the animations from this pack are in Sexlab already and which are not? 

Thank you :D

(I want to make a version that does not have doubles, so that we save animation files) 

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

I m too lazy to compare, but is this not already included in SEXLAB as the native animations that come with it?

Or does this contain more? 

And if it is more, which of the animations from this pack are in Sexlab already and which are not? 

Thank you :D

(I want to make a version that does not have doubles, so that we save animation files) 

I use this to overwite SLF.

Leito Pack also adds some more Leito animations and variations to animations.

Needs Bazinga's HDT Sextoys to repair the Lesbian Double Dildo animations and to get collision on the animated objects.

Also adds a working Leito Kissing animation, the one from SLF is somewhat glitched on my setup.

Not sure if it's a conflict with other SLAL Pack that causes the glitched Double Dildo animation, but whatever it is => Bazinga to the rescue =D (seems to be known issue)

Even if Leitos animations are old they are still on par if it comes to quality with Anub, Billy or Nibble.

EDIT: Just saw there is a modified Leito Pack version a few comments above us. Need to try that one too :classic_lightbulb:

36 minutes ago, thiciathy said:

I'm also having the invisible beds issue. All other animation objects (dildo, throne, xcross,...) work fine, but beds in bed animations are always invisible.

Paths and records in esp all seem to be correct.

I also opened the AONobleBedDouble.nif in nifscope just to check if the file isn't corrupted or something, and everything showed up and loaded correctly.

Then I've tried looking into the "SLAnims/source/AnimationsByLeito_Furniture.txt" file, and noticed that the bed object is referenced as "AOnoblebeddouble", but in the esp file, the form is named "AONobleBedDouble". I thought this letter casing difference was the issue, so I renamed it to match the esp, run SLAnimGenerate.pyw, generatefnisformodders to generate behavior files, and generatefnisforusers to get it into the game, and still invisible beds :(

So I'm out of ideas now.

As far as I understand it, those animations have no bed on purpose and are made for use in existing beds.

Means you start them via SLF on a bed or move the SLanimation to a bed.

Best used with SL Tools.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

As far as I understand it, those animations have no bed on purpose and are made for use in existing beds.

Means you start them via SLF on a bed or move the SLanimation to a bed.

Best used with SL Tools.

I specifically remember having visible beds with Leito animations before (some reinstalls ago). I just don't know why are they invisible now.

Also, why else would slal json and fnis animation list be defining the bed object for these animations if it is not supposed to be displayed?

2 minutes ago, thiciathy said:

I specifically remember having visible beds with Leito animations before (some reinstalls ago). Also, why else would slal json and fnis animation list be defining the bed object for these animations if it is not supposed to be displayed?

no clue, I never saw any bed with Leito bed furniture animations, ever.

Maybe those will work if the

is installed?

NSAP did have the beds added iirc. It was a long time ago but it I think it was tough balancing those who wanted them by default and those who felt random beds showing up in the wilderness or a cave were breaking immersion which I understand. Seats and benches weren't as frowned upon.

Don't quote me on this but these animations were were meant to be for static beds when you selected the option to use beds in SexLab. I remember trying to figure out how to do it using script positioning but you couldn't define the difference between a single or a double. And some beds had a frame at the bottom which ruined that idea too. So for.me, adding the bed seemed the obvious option at the time.

It's a tough choice to juggle and will be down to the pack creator's decision wither to code in the furniture or not.

Reading through this page, seems people are having issues with invisible beds? I can't look at the script as I am on my phone on my way to work but I would assume (based on what I have read) that if the furniture is scripted on the FNIS list then the link to the object is missing in the ESP. I haven't dived I to the pages to get a full idea of what the issue is so sorry if I got this wrong. Even something as small as a spelling mistake or the incorrect path can do it. Alternatively, if everything is spot on, there may be a conflict or load order issue.

• 2 months later...
15 minutes ago, aspirine2 said:

i 'm trying to register sexlab animations to get your draugr pack running but can't get my sexlab toggle animations to read them ...what should i do to know that i installed them correctly ...they never run by defeat mod ..??

many thanks in advance ...

I believe Leito said in a public statement that he would no longer do updates or provide support.

(I hope I'm wrong)

:exclamation:

• 4 months later...
On 3/17/2019 at 1:20 PM, Malakar said:

If I  wanted to not use the object and aggressive animations. Would it be enough to just delete the json files in SLAnims/Json to not see them ingame and not generate FNIS for them?

Delete the json, and the FNIS.txt file. Rerun FNIS

On 3/17/2019 at 1:20 PM, Malakar said:

Could I then get rid of the .esp as well as I'm not using any furniture anymore?

Yes, just untick it or delete it. 

On 1/19/2020 at 5:58 PM, aspirine2 said:

i 'm trying to register sexlab animations to get your draugr pack running but can't get my sexlab toggle animations to read them ...what should i do to know that i installed them correctly ...they never run by defeat mod ..??

many thanks in advance ...

Spawn Draugr with Hentai Creatures, start training via dialogue and see if they show up there. 
I believe they are not "aggressive", so if Defeat calls aggressive Animations the Draugr Animations wont show of course. 

You can add Aggressive Tag via Sexlab Toggle Animations, SLATE or by editing the JSON file.

On 10/30/2019 at 7:51 PM, donttouchmethere said:

no clue, I never saw any bed with Leito bed furniture animations, ever.

Maybe those will work if the

is installed?

Ill check on the beds. I will in fact look up this whole pack and see if it all works as intended in 2020. 

• 2 weeks later...

anybody else have weird issues with "

Bound Anal Rear Entry
Bound Anal Missionary

?
For me the male actor starts rotating back from the ground in some stages, making him misallgined.

I checked the source but could not find any hint on what might go on here :(

Just wanna see if this is true just for me.

I’m going to assume this has been asked before and apologize for repeating this question in advance - but is there any way to fix not being able to zoom or go into first person with some of the animations? I have this problem with other mods (like Nibble’s animations) too and I’m not sure why some SLAL anims don’t like it when I try to go in/out of first person.

1 hour ago, Namedyus said:

I’m going to assume this has been asked before and apologize for repeating this question in advance - but is there any way to fix not being able to zoom or go into first person with some of the animations? I have this problem with other mods (like Nibble’s animations) too and I’m not sure why some SLAL anims don’t like it when I try to go in/out of first person.

never understood that either. 

does only the hotkey not work? 
I sometimes "solve" it by just scrolling in until you flip into first person (without hotkey)

If that fails I just move the free camaera into the head... 

6 hours ago, Nymra said:

never understood that either. 

does only the hotkey not work? 
I sometimes "solve" it by just scrolling in until you flip into first person (without hotkey)

If that fails I just move the free camaera into the head... 

I've actually mostly been trying with the mouse wheel, I'll try with the button and see if I have the opposite result haha.

Sometimes if first person does work though the camera is in the ground or such (or tilted to a weird angle where not much can be seen).

I do the free camera thing too but I can't always get it right and it can be a hassle with the moving scenes :[