SLAL - Animations By Leito - 9/12/16

The mesh is indeed present in both the files and the esp. It just doesn't appear in the animation.

Not much clue then, the beds work for me.  I know there are some versions people have posted at times that specifically removed the bed from the animations so they could use existing beds (with I imagine a lot of tweaking of character positions).  Last ditch effort could be to completely remove all Leito-pack related files from your install and re-download the file for a fresh install.

You've probably overwritten the ESP that defines those animation objects with an old one that doesn't have those objects included.

The mesh is indeed present in both the files and the esp. It just doesn't appear in the animation.

Not much clue then, the beds work for me.  I know there are some versions people have posted at times that specifically removed the bed from the animations so they could use existing beds (with I imagine a lot of tweaking of character positions).  Last ditch effort could be to completely remove all Leito-pack related files from your install and re-download the file for a fresh install.

You've probably overwritten the ESP that defines those animation objects with an old one that doesn't have those objects included.

^ Yea that was the problem, there was another anim.esp that was overwriting it. (while not explicitly doing so) it was causing it to overwrite the mesh path.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Masterlance said:

Hi there,

i installed some of the animation, but aggresive/bound animations wont show ingame, just sounds. Normal ani works without problems.

So, if someone has an idea, my ears are open.

And have a nice day.

Hi. Maybe you forgot to disable "Restrict aggressive animations" in Sexlab MCM

20171116204855_1.thumb.jpg.b779d730fa4aa89667a1c0454be9957d.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

plizz someone anyone help ?

I tried everything for 2 weeks but nothing changed no annimation for me as soon as they remove their cloth they stood there !

I can hear sound but no annimation pliz help me I wanna tried it out :bawling::bawling::bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: 

3 hours ago, Newbie2015 said:

Hi. Looks like you forgot to run FNIS.

should I ingnore FNIS warning I have like 2

1.>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<

Cuz I moved the game to D : well If I left it there the FNISgenerator won't work access denied 

2.>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\Dayelyte", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

I did install the mod correctly though

now my game won't even start as soon as I got a glimpse of my character it crushes

here's my mod list see if something is missi

IF you don't have a steammed game nothing works ???

you can't add any animation ?

PAGE1.png

PAGE2.png

PAGE3.png

PAGE4.png

GenerateFNISforUsers.png

7 hours ago, charfed said:

should I ingnore FNIS warning I have like 2

1.>>Warning: Generator not run from a legal (Steam) Skyrim installation directory. If you use SKSE, this can be fixed by starting Skyrim once through Steam.<<

Cuz I moved the game to D : well If I left it there the FNISgenerator won't work access denied 

2.>>Warning: AnimationList found in  "Animations\Dayelyte", but no corresponding Behavior file. Incomplete mod IGNORED.<<

I did install the mod correctly though

now my game won't even start as soon as I got a glimpse of my character it crushes

here's my mod list see if something is missi

IF you don't have a steammed game nothing works ???

you can't add any animation ?

If you don't have the game though Steam then your installation is a pirate version and we will not assist you.

Get your installation legal and we'll help.  If you moved your install after the initial Steam install you can fix it, if your game is truly a pirate version then you need to purchase it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Haha, you already asked that back in July and I answered your question back then too.

There are a bunch of SLAL settings bugs and tons of wrong animations (Leito reverted almost all of the updated consensual animations to older versions by accident) in the last release of the mod, and they probably aren't going to get fixed officially because Leito isn't working on the mod anymore. I posted my fixed version of the mod a few pages back, that should solve your problems and restore all the latest animations as they are meant to be. (post #619)

I'll copy and paste the update for anyone that didn't see it before:

Changelog:

- All relevant human consensual animations have been restored to the actual latest versions from 1.3b.

- The following animations have their open mouth and audio fixed: Aggressive BJ, Bound BJ, and Bound Threesome FFM.

- Bound Threesome FFM also has a missing tag added.

To get the 2nd and 3rd fixes in an existing game you have to go to the SLAL MCM menu and press the update JSON button.

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito_v1.6_Fixed.zip

On 15.1.2018 at 9:12 AM, anony_mouse said:

Haha, you already asked that back in July and I answered your question back then too.

There are a bunch of SLAL settings bugs and tons of wrong animations (Leito reverted almost all of the updated consensual animations to older versions by accident) in the last release of the mod, and they probably aren't going to get fixed officially because Leito isn't working on the mod anymore. I posted my fixed version of the mod a few pages back, that should solve your problems and restore all the latest animations as they are meant to be. (post #619)

I'll copy and paste the update for anyone that didn't see it before:

Changelog:

- All relevant human consensual animations have been restored to the actual latest versions from 1.3b.

- The following animations have their open mouth and audio fixed: Aggressive BJ, Bound BJ, and Bound Threesome FFM.

- Bound Threesome FFM also has a missing tag added.

To get the 2nd and 3rd fixes in an existing game you have to go to the SLAL MCM menu and press the update JSON button.

SLAL_AnimationsByLeito_v1.6_Fixed.zip

I noticed the double dildo problem is still there. So it means that is a SLAL issue and cant be fixed by correctingJSON entries :frown:

• 1 month later...
6 hours ago, Pfiffy said:

Now that we have a full SL for SE, even if it is in beta and SLAL for SE, Will do a port to SE or allow me to offer my private port of your SLAL Pack to the audience?

I'll look into.

3 hours ago, mattd242 said:

How to use the animations? Wich key on the keyboard?

Replied to your PM.

New here, so excuse my potential miss-understanding of anything.

First, you're animations look quite amazing, and i look forward to using them once I build my new PC.

Not sure if anyone has requested this or not, but i'm hoping to find some aggressive  Female on Male Animations. Mostly forceful/Tied down Cowgirl/Reverse Cowgirl position, Forceful BJ, and especially Amazon position. 

Your work seems to be the closest towards the female dominance type animation, which there sadly I have not found much of.

Hoping to see a positive response to this.
Keep up the great work.

Leito - I don't know about others, but in my game, when having M/FF aggressive bound animation, one of female NPCs always wears strap on although she doesn't interact with other female but my male actor. Is that normal?

• 3 weeks later...