Spell for Bestiality with NPC?

Pat093

From what im using:

1.Matchmaker - target animal , then target npc

2. Sexlab enchantrs - rage illusion spell will make effected enemy rape your current follower.

3. Aroused Creatures -  you cen set arosual threshold wich when reached will make animal search for nearby npc and start a scene. Can be set to consensual or rape

4. Random sex - set time interval wich makes random selected animal around you to look for random npc and start a scene.

Thank you :)

I have a little Problem with it :-/  i can select one person with it but than i can't do anything with my Hands. I mean i cant fight, shoot... anymore. First-Person also wont work anymore. Any Ideas?

P.S. Sorry for my bad english :ph34r:

I have a little Problem with it :-/  i can select one person with it but than i can't do anything with my Hands. I mean i cant fight, shoot... anymore. First-Person also wont work anymore. Any Ideas?

That mod is not for, let's say wide sex activities. It's more submissive mod that turns your player into sex slave and sex toy.

That mod is not for, let's say wide sex activities. It's more submissive mod that turns your player into sex slave and sex toy.

Okay. I already deletet it and gonna try now PetCollar

Uh, sorry, I gave you wrong information - I miss red your post. My comment was about Pet collar, not Puppet master.

Puppet master works on the same principle like Match maker. Use one hand to cast the spell on animal, and the second one on yourself. Then Sexlab wll trigger random animation. If you want to use your weapons again, you have to go to Inventory (press "I" ) and just equip your weapons. You can use Hotkey - it think that "Z" is default key.

This mod also gives you possibility to turn certain animal into your follower.

Uh, sorry, I gave you wrong information - I miss red your post. My comment was about Pet collar, not Puppet master.

Puppet master works on the same principle like Match maker. Use one hand to cast the spell on animal, and the second one on yourself. Then Sexlab wll trigger random animation. If you want to use your weapons again, you have to go to Inventory (press "I" ) and just equip your weapons. You can use Hotkey - it think that "Z" is default key.

This mod also gives you possibility to turn certain animal into your follower.

No Problem. I tried Puppet Master again and it works fine now. Thank you :)

• 2 months later...

Archived