Devious Magic V1.6b (24/05/2016)

View File

Seems there is far too much interest in this mod to not do it properly...so here goes a nice long description plotting out how it will work and what will happen!

What is Devious Magic

Devious Magic is a collection of potions that use devious devices as a visible effect to the spell. It also includes curses and various other additions to Skyrim that also utilise Devious Devices....one simply cannot have enough Devious Devices!

Curses can be applied to the player from a variety of sources, the main one being from cursed devious devices/items. Curses usually take the form of a long lasting spell that will randomly trigger and have some sort of detrimental effect on the player. Have a look at the curse list below to see what happens :)

It is important to note that curses show up in the Active Magic Effects area as a spell lasting 2 days. This doesn't mean the curse will only trigger fevery 2 days of real time, just that the effect is active for that long. Other things may trigger the curse such as sleeping, or after a certain amount of in game time. To be able to detect these events a magic effect must be active.

Curses also cannot be cured with a cure disease potion! The only way to get rid of them currently is to wait for them to dispel themselves. There is a 10% chance the curse will end each time the curse activates.

Stuff not to do with Devious Magic as such

I have also added a few other bits n pieces to this mod which I though would be fun. They are not strictly magic in any way. The first is the ability to request a discount from the various vendors of skyrim. The second is to ask the same vendors for a job. This being Skyrim, the player can end up in all kinds of (fun) situations.

...and Mimics! Now devious devices can disguise themselves as pieces of armour. You never know if that awesome armour you just found is what it really looks like it might be. The only way to know for sure is to try it on...fully configurable via MCM

Curses and Mimics

Armour now has a chance to be either cursed, a mimic or both. This is a straight forward percentage chance when an item is equipped. You can specify the percentage chance as well as what items can be cursed/mimic in the MCM.

Cursed armour will apply a random curse when equipped, while Mimics will change into a Devious Device before disintegrating.

Not all curses or mimics will show themselves straight away. Some may lie in wait for the perfect opportunity or person to come along before triggering.

Items with the MagicDisallowEnchantment keyword are exempt from being Cursed or a Mimic. This should protect unique armour from being lost to a mimic :)

Mod Functionality

At the moment this mod contains a few Devious Potions and this is where I shall be concentrating initially while I get the interaction between arousal and casting success sorted. At the moment the success rate is hard coded to 50% success, 10% nothing happens, 20% the spell is mirrored (both caster and target effected) and 20% the spell bounces back and effects the caster only.

All potions & spell books can be crafted at a cooking pot (I know, I know, just roll with it :) ) using gold coins.

Below is a list of potions (some implemented, some not) and their effects.

Potions/Spells

Vaermina's Naked Dream - Potion Only - Implemented - Ever had that dream where you suddenly find yourself naked? This is the same - except real! The target will be stripped naked and their inventory locked for a random amount of time (30 seconds - 90 seconds)

Hircine's Stink - Not Implemented - For archers and hunters, coat your weapons with this and the target will get attacked by a very horny animal. Be warned - once finished, if the animal kills its target it might turn on you! Thanks to Crazyone for the idea :)

Sanguine's Tease - Potion Only - Implemented - Equips the target with nipple and clitoral piercings and starts a vibration effect. These items are NOT removed at the end of the spell.

Molg Bal's Snare - Potion Only- Implemented - Forces the target to the gound and binds them in place. Watch them struggle as you steal their gold! 30 second duration

Deviously Disarmed - Potion Only - Implemented - Equips an armbinder on the target. Causes the target to flee for 20 seconds

Sanguine's Deadly Pleasure - Potion Only- Implemented - Target is equipped with nipple piercings, clitoral piercings, belt and plugs and stripped. A vibration effect is triggered and they are left to squirm in ecstacy as their health is drained.

Spirit's Lust - Potion Only- Implemented. Effect varies slightly depending on whether the target is male or female. Female targets will spawn a 1 -4 humanoid ghosts near the them who will then drain their life force while they rape them (slow poison to health, magicka and stamina). Male targets will only get 1 ghost but the same effect (there just aren't many animations for them) Spell will last 60 seconds after which the ghost will be dispelled.

Word of warning - if the spell back fires and the player tries to skip through the animation so that it ends before the spell has finished then the ghosts will be hostile! Best to just let them have their way with you!

Hircine's Desire - Potion Only- Implemented. Will spawn a ghostly wolf near the target who will rip their clothes from them and then rape them. Has the same draining effect as Ghostly Desire and the wolf will be hostile. Lasts 60 seconds.

Molag Bal's Punishment - Potion Only- Implemented - This potion varies in power depending on what happens. It will initially spawn a 1 - 4 ghosts armed with whips who will strip the target's armor (as in drop - not unequip, I don't want the player simply re-equipping their armor ;) ) and then attack them. The target can fight back. If all ghosts are not killed before the spell ends (and assuming the target hasn't been killed) then Spirit's Lust will then be cast on the target hopefully finishing them off.

However, if all ghosts are killed by the target then the Spirit's Lust will be reflected back to the caster! Mwhahahahaha!

Molag Bal's Domination - Potion Only- Implemented . The target will be stripped and encased in restraints effectively paralysing them to the spot.

Deviously Silenced - Potion & Spell - Implemented -Take out spellcasters with ease! The target is gagged and collared while their available magicka set to zero! 30 second duration

Deviously Slowed - Potion & Spell - Implemented - Slow your pursuer down by casting a pair delightfully restrictive boots on them. 120 seconds duration

Potion of Devious Fatigue - Not implemented - Locks arm cuffs, leg cuffs and a collar to the target. Stamina reduced to zero.

Potion of Enslavement - Not implemented - Strips the target then locks them in an armbinder or yoke together with blindfold, gag, collar, harness and boots while making them non-hostile.

Potion of Devious Gifts - Not implemented - Gives the target all of the casters worn devious items while knocking them over.

Potion of Devious Strip - Not implemented - Takes the targets armour and gives it to the caster (or vice versa ;) )

Potion of Devious Pursuit - Not implemented - Applies a number of devious items to the target, slows them down a bit and makes them run away from the player. If the player doesn't kill the target before the spell runs out then the devious items are applied to the player and are not magically removed. If the player does kill them before the spell ends then any devious items on the player are removed and they'll get a gift from the Devious Gods!
Thanks to jaberwocky for the awesome idea.

Sanguine's Pleasure - Not Implemented - Gives the target an instant orgasm reducing their stamina and magicka levels followed by further random orgasms for up to 2 minutes. Has a chance to evolve in to Sanguine's Deadly Pleasure or Spirit's Lust!

Curses

Curses work slightly differently than potions. Crafted curses can be consumed by the player (or NPCs) directly (if you're feeling particularly devious!) or they can be applied when failing to cast a devious spell/potion. They work over a long period of time and although the initial effect usually happens quite quickly (but not always) they can sit dormant for extended periods of time before activating.

Curses can activate anywhere and at anytime so becareful, but they also have a chance to dispell themselves if you are lucky.

(HEX) Hircine 's Hound - Potion Only- Implemented - Basically a modified Potion of Ghostly Animal Desire. When the curse successfully activates a ghostly wolf will spawn and rape the targetwhile draining their stamina and magicka.

(HEX) Vaermina's Undying Nightmare - Potion Only - Implemented - Basically a modified Potion of Ghostly Desire. When the curse successfully activates a 1 - 4 ghostly bandits will spawn and rape the target while draining their stamina and magicka.

(HEX) Vaermina's Waking Horror - Potion Only - Implemented - When the target sleeps there is a 30% chance that they might wake up with slightly less clothing than they had on when they went to sleep.

If the curse does trigger then there is a 50% chance that only the worn clothing will be removed and only a few light devious items added (now a reason to sleep naked!), a 25% that only worn clothing and a few more light devious items added and a 25% chance that all items are removed but only a collar added. There is also a 10% chance that the curse will dispell itself even if it doesn't trigger.

You can also get rid of the curse by not sleeping for 240 real-time minutes (which equates to about 3 days in game time - Nightmate on Elmstreet!) which is obviously designed to tie into realistic need mods where sleep is required.

(HEX) Sanguine's Delight - Implemented - Causes the targets clothes to fall off randomly (between 8 and 36 in game hours between triggers) and possibly adds some devious items for a random duration between 15 and 120 real time seconds (will block access to inventory tee hee :D ).

(HEX) Sheogorath's Gift - Implemented - Causes the target to have spontaneous and possibly multiple orgasms reducing their current stamina and magicka amounts to zero and might alert nearby enemies of your location.

(HEX) Gaze of Diabella - Not Implemented - If she catches you wearing clothing then be prepared to be punished, comply with her demands and you will be rewarded. Thanks to Crazyone for the idea :)

(HEX) Hircine's Bride - Implemented - When you wake, that nightmare of you being pursued by a horny wolf, troll, bear, etc may not have been a dream. Thanks to Crazyone for the idea :) Currently there are 3 encounters Troll, Spider and Draugr with mini stories :)

(HEX) Malacath's Rot - Not Implemented - All food and potions carry a small percentage chance to be tainted with Malacath's Rot. On consumption the item may cause devious devices or other devious magic effects to be applied to the player for a short duration :)

(HEX) Bondage Chicken - Not Implemented - Chickens now become your most feared enemy. Getting too close to a chicken may result in it following you while adding devious devices to you.

(HEX) Curse of the Stallion - Not Implemented - Horses become very interested in you....very interested and aroused. Riding your horse may end up with you being the one ridden! Your health will be reduced after each encounter due to injury.

(HEX) Pyjama Day - Not Implemented - Days are randomly selected to be pyjama days! You will not be able to wear any armour items on this day. You can still wear normal clothing though.

(HEX) Lamia Nudus (Naked Vampire) - Not Implemented - You may only wear clothing/armour during the hours of darkness. Wearing anything during this time will cause bad things to happen!

(HEX) Lamia Nudus (Naked Vampire) Reversed - Not Implemented - You may only wear clothing/armour during the hours of daylight. Wearing anything during this time will cause bad things to happen!

(HEX) Curse of Weak Cloth - Not Implemented - Attacks by animals will have a high chance to rip your clothing from you. Clothing will either be unequipped, dropped to the floor or returned to your chest in Breezehome.

(HEX) Thief Bane - Implemented - Player will be shocked at random. While it is not enough to do any major physical damage, it will cause you to shriek in pain (or pleasure) possibly alerting any nearby enemies (depending on strength of shock) to your position and reducing your stamina and magicka to zero. Stronger shocks may stagger you or cause you to drop your equipped weapon.

Blessings

These are similar to curses but "help" the player continuously. Like curses, they have a (slightly higher) chance they will dispell themselves every time they activate.

Sanguine's Blessing - Implemented - Removes a device from the player character every 24-36 hours of IN GAME time. Always starts with the most restrictive items e.g. Arm Binder > Blindfold > Gag > Belt > Collar > Cuffs in that order. At the moment it is permanent, but I will add a chance for it to dispell itself. It will always instantly remove 1 item.

Deviously Immortal - Implemented - Makes the player immortal, but Sanguine and the other Daedra will not take kindly to their plaything dying. When you die you will be transported to Sanguine's Lair where a very displeased Sanguine will punish you...

Clavicus's Adventure - Already In Devious Loot - Grants a chance for all opened containers to contain extra loot but also a chance that they are protected by a devious magic trap! Not sure of percentages yet but probably 5% chance that the container will trigger the blessing, then maybe a 30% chance for good, 70% chance for bad plus also a 10% chance to increase the entertainment level of the daedra.

That's all I could think of right now :) Please leave suggestions in the support thread.

Benefits of Devious Magic Failure
Apart from the obvious benefit of seeing your character getting equipped with devious devices for a short period of time, if they happen to be wearing an item already then when the devious spell finishes it will also be removed. So if you happen to critical fail a Damage Magicka spell and you are already wearing a gag, then when the spell ends the gag will be removed. Although this is due to not being able to tell which items have been added by the Devious Magic spells, I quite like it as a game mechanic to aid the player. :)

Requirements
This mod requires the following...

Devious Devices - Assets
Devious Devices - Assets Expansion
Devious Devices Integration
SexLab
Zaz Animation Pack
SexLab Aroused Redux
and all dependencies.

Complementary Mods (NOT REQUIRED)
Deviously Enslaved Continued
Deviously Helpless
Deviously Cursed Loot

Known Issues
Sometimes the devious items do not get unequipped when the spell effect ends. I think this is more down to papyrus taking its time as they do seem to disappear eventually.

This is very much a Work In Progress....I've only tested a few of the alchemy items.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    01/21/2016
  • Category
  • Requires
    devious devices, devious devices addon, devious devices integration, Sexlab Arousal Redux, Sexlab, Zaz Animation Pack
  • Special Edition Compatible

With devious magic, my first thought was powerful magic with a downside. Like being able to do powerful and relative cheap destruction magic but as downside that it might causes you to undress an item of clothing (or undressing you completely), while disabling you to equip items for half a minute.

But being able to cast something like "Bound Devious Slave Boots" as a slow spell certainly is great!

Great idea for a mod, I love Devious Devices Cursed loot. It makes me fear opening chests, or searching in dead bodies.

Your mod expands it, to the fear of getting into fights as well... Looking forward to trying it out... :D

I'd like to see all the stuff, even the living items get equipped. With the items getting equipped without disappearing, but only single items getting equipped.

I'd also like to see some of the special items, such as the slut items. Even the slut suit, that forces you be a slut everyday, to keep the suit from totally covering your body.

Ideas...

- Bandits have Devious Arrows, giving you a low end piece of devious equipment when hit. 5% chance...

- Dragon Guardians have 5% chance of attaching a SLUT SUIT, with each attack. ( keep your distance, no running in with you weapon drawn as close combat will up the chances... )

- Spiders poisons also have an Aphrodisiac chance, with 5% chance of making you undress your body armour. If you have the Aroused Animals mod, this could lead to other problems. As you turn from being a potential meal, to being a potential sex partner...

- Draugr have a 3% chance of adding Devious Slave items, Collars, Boots, Slut items.

- Bear attacks tear off clothing, adding to their arousal. Animals and You gaining 5 arousal, every 10 seconds the fight lasts.

- Killing town guards, makes the next town guard add a SLUT DEVIOUS DEVICE. Time to pay for your crimes, and it should take a while with a slut device...

- Chaurus could have added effects, their venom making you do stuff you wouldn't normally do. ' Your nipples stand to attention, as the venom courses through your body. Licking you lips, as your sexual desires sky rocket... You suddenly feel the urge to throw all your Devious Keys away, and lock yourself into a Devious Item you see on the ground... '

- Caught stealing... Then why not humiliate the person, by bypassing jail and adding a see through Exhibitionist Suit... This would stop people going crazy and trying to kill you...

Just some ideas... :)

Wow, I didn't think anyone would be that excited about it! :)

Hi, i love that! You should definitely add some conjuration spells, like equip belt, equip plugs, equip arbinder etc. I believe i saw some conjured belt textures on the forum, but i cant find it.

Yes, the devices would look great if they were textured the same as ghost....sort of spectral devices devices! Not sure how easy it is to do that...

What about a version that does not unequip the items after spell effect ends?

I may well add an MCM menu to do just that :)

With devious magic, my first thought was powerful magic with a downside. Like being able to do powerful and relative cheap destruction magic but as downside that it might causes you to undress an item of clothing (or undressing you completely), while disabling you to equip items for half a minute.

But being able to cast something like "Bound Devious Slave Boots" as a slow spell certainly is great!

I like the idea....possibly something like a chance for a spell back fire on the caster, or a chance for both caster and target to get effected by the same spell. That could be good fun :)

Wow! I love it!

It works:
NPC > PC
PC > NPC
NPC > NPC
???

Has a chance to fail the effect? or is it 100%?

I have modified the base magic/alchemy effect which means it should effect everyone. So the player can cast it on an NPC, an NPC can cast it on the player or NPC can cast on another NPC.

At the moment it is a 100% chance to succeed as long as the spell itself succeeds. For example if you cast Paralysis but the target has resist paralysis then the spell will fail and the devious devices will not get equipped.

However, from the suggestion above perhaps I will add a chance for spells to backfire etc :)

Cool idea, maybe in addition to magic, a shout that binds the target? Different levels of should cause different levels of bondage?

I believe you can do this already with the I'll Take The Display Model mod. Perhaps I could do something slightly different and have a devious school of magic with its own selection of spells that paralyses people in various Zaz poses for a limited time (much like the paralysis spell) among other things.

Great idea for a mod, I love Devious Devices Cursed loot. It makes me fear opening chests, or searching in dead bodies.

Your mod expands it, to the fear of getting into fights as well... Looking forward to trying it out... :D

I'd like to see all the stuff, even the living items get equipped. With the items getting equipped without disappearing, but only single items getting equipped.

I'd also like to see some of the special items, such as the slut items. Even the slut suit, that forces you be a slut everyday, to keep the suit from totally covering your body.

Ideas...

- Bandits have Devious Arrows, giving you a low end piece of devious equipment when hit. 5% chance...

- Dragon Guardians have 5% chance of attaching a SLUT SUIT, with each attack. ( keep your distance, no running in with you weapon drawn as close combat will up the chances... )

- Spiders poisons also have an Aphrodisiac chance, with 5% chance of making you undress your body armour. If you have the Aroused Animals mod, this could lead to other problems. As you turn from being a potential meal, to being a potential sex partner...

- Draugr have a 3% chance of adding Devious Slave items, Collars, Boots, Slut items.

- Bear attacks tear off clothing, adding to their arousal. Animals and You gaining 5 arousal, every 10 seconds the fight lasts.

- Killing town guards, makes the next town guard add a SLUT DEVIOUS DEVICE. Time to pay for your crimes, and it should take a while with a slut device...

- Chaurus could have added effects, their venom making you do stuff you wouldn't normally do. ' Your nipples stand to attention, as the venom courses through your body. Licking you lips, as your sexual desires sky rocket... You suddenly feel the urge to throw all your Devious Keys away, and lock yourself into a Devious Item you see on the ground... '

- Caught stealing... Then why not humiliate the person, by bypassing jail and adding a see through Exhibitionist Suit... This would stop people going crazy and trying to kill you...

Just some ideas... :)

I absolutely love Devious Cursed Loot too, adding that chance of bad things happening when you gather your reward from a nice big chest is just brilliant.

I like everything you said there :) Although I don't know how to implement any of them at the moment....I think some fall outside the scope of this little mod though and would be good suggestions for other mods that already deal with that area of the game.

Definitely magic arrows though....that sounds cool as there are always loads of archers around....not sure how I add things to NPC loadouts though (or maybe I wouldn't need to, just have something running that detects hits from normal arrows and applies a chance for devious items?). Guess I've got some work to do! :D

Magic effects that have the Devious Keywords on them will also cause the effects, it is how I was able to set up the hoods so gags and blindfolds already worn would work together. Just add the keyword for the device you want the effects from to the magic effect and Integration should pick it up. The only devices that may not work like this are ones that have quests, specifically the belts since there is a quest that is started up upon equipping them.

If i might add something: I guess everybody remembers the 'devious drip' spell from the forbidden bookshelf? DDi has some more (powerful) spells like this, but i never found them anywhere ingame. I love the idea of making plugs (on enemies, jarls, housecarls..player?) vibrate, leaving them masturbating and helpless, maybe even as an area spell or aura.

I always wanted to try these spells with DD for the masses, but didn't do it so far. One problem with those spells is that the plugs stop to vibrate as soon as you stop to cast them, and often it's not enough to start masturbating, some improvement might be necessary.

It might be a problem if the player runs into a cave and 5 necromancers cast this spell all the time. I mean, it would be fun the first 5-10 minutes or so, but after one hour it's probably no longer fun :D

I don't know if it's possible to force enemy NPCs to stop casting a spell (well, mana of course, but i'm not sure if that's enough), and it would need some calm effect... or at least something that prevents getting killed during the animation, like Defeat.

On the other hand, for (dominant) followers and masters from several mods (CD, SD+,...) as a punishment/reward? for a deviced (submissive) player it would be great. 

Do enemy spellcasters often use spells like fear??

From my experience I don't recall getting hit with things like fear/slow/damage X but I tend to kill mages as fast as possible so I may just not have noticed

I ask because enemies using these could lead to interesting possibilities; getting hit with paralysis then triggering deviously enslaved for instances.

If they don't use them how easy/hard would it be to add devious magic to their list of spells?

If i might add something: I guess everybody remembers the 'devious drip' spell from the forbidden bookshelf? DDi has some more (powerful) spells like this, but i never found them anywhere ingame. I love the idea of making plugs (on enemies, jarls, housecarls..player?) vibrate, leaving them masturbating and helpless, maybe even as an area spell or aura.

I always wanted to try these spells with DD for the masses, but didn't do it so far. One problem with those spells is that the plugs stop to vibrate as soon as you stop to cast them, and often it's not enough to start masturbating, some improvement might be necessary.

It might be a problem if the player runs into a cave and 5 necromancers cast this spell all the time. I mean, it would be fun the first 5-10 minutes or so, but after one hour it's probably no longer fun :D

I don't know if it's possible to force enemy NPCs to stop casting a spell (well, mana of course, but i'm not sure if that's enough), and it would need some calm effect... or at least something that prevents getting killed during the animation, like Defeat.

On the other hand, for (dominant) followers and masters from several mods (CD, SD+,...) as a punishment/reward? for a deviced (submissive) player it would be great. 

Devious Devices Cursed Loot has something called a 1 hour cool-down, where nothing bad can happen...

Devious Devices Cursed Loot has something called a 1 hour cool-down, where nothing bad can happen...

Doesn't that just kill everybody? In that case: yes, beside beeing robbed, raped, deviced and enslaved, nothing bad can happen, and if it happens it would be ok ;) If they just explode, it would be boring.

Can NPCs even cast spells like paralysis? I mean it looks like this mod is mostly for the player to use but it just occurred to me that I've never seen the player hit with the frozen effect outside of devious traps.

I wonder, can you apply visual effects to items? Assuming you went with the item approach, where it's not just a spell but the items themselves appear on the body, would be cool if the spell's cast on the NPC or player started out as just wispy items, like the transparent items in SD+, but if the NPC didn't run far enough away from the player, or the caster didn't die, that the items would slowly become more solid until they became real and actual items on the actor, to add urgency to the fight if you will.

Maybe a 'silence' spell that doesn't add a gag effect until the target casts a spell, then the gag materializes? You can cast one spell then gagged, or continue fighting with something else?

Stripping spell? Every time the actor cast a spell, or some equivalent for melee, one of their clothing items falls off, and they run away and collect their stuff if they lose too much?

Spell that spawns more items on the person the more they fight back? The more they fight the tighter it gets kind of thing

Spell to turn whatever weapon they have into a giant floppy dildo? That might take too much AI, making them smart enough to change weapons after a few swings would be cool but...

I've always been confused why magic isn't used more in sex mods for skyrim, it's a fantasy setting, you can use "It's magic! Get naked!" as an excuse for just about everything.

Kinda surprised I haven't seen an aphrodisiac like spell where you either make the enemy so horny he drops his sword and picks up his sword, maybe two enemies hit with the spell would go nuts in the middle of the battle, could be decent crowd control, maybe they grab your bound companion or both attack you as a bad magic mess up?

I was disappointed that the summon daedra spell only sexes the player or attacks the enemies, but doesn't seduce/rape the enemies.

I've kinda wanted a spell to turn my bound slave into a chandelier...

Not too sure about spells but i do remember npc uses paralises arrow at my character. Also some weapons seem to have this effect applied to them, so if they hit you with it this mod should also work. Asis has option to add new spells to npc so if the spells are added then npc's will use them against you. I use mod like apocolypse spells and normlly the npc don't have them but with Asis they can use them against you too.

Some great ideas here :) The main thing is that the spells will cause the devious devices to appear on the target (or eventually on the caster if the spell backfires) and last for a short period of time (unless you want them to be permanent). Really it would be a visualisation of why the spell is causing the effect, e.g. they're slow because they have restrictive boots on!

Seeing as I will be tying in sexlab animations and zaz animations shortly I thought that this type of magic could use the arousal level of the player. The more you cast devious spells the more aroused you will get. This will also help tie into other mods such as Deviously Cursed Loots arousal bonus for finding more devious items, or any other mod where a high arousal can cause things to happen.

The upside of devious magic is that it would cost no mana (or very little) to cast so everyone can use it, and of course there will be alchemy recipes and maybe even enchanting as well (think cursed armor enchantments that provide high bonuses but also chances for bad things! :) ) for example 50% chance to damage the enemy on hit & 10% chance for the armor to morph into an armbinder for 6 seconds on hit.  :P

I would also see this mod as a counterepart to Deviously Enslaved and Deviously Helpless as these would have a chance to trigger while the devices are equipped.

Spell to turn whatever weapon they have into a giant floppy dildo? That might take too much AI, making them smart enough to change weapons after a few swings would be cool but...

There is a mod/weapon called 'wood phallus' :D Causes some Papyrus errors so i don't use it anymore, but maybe changing weapon isn't necessary :)

I've always been confused why magic isn't used more in sex mods for skyrim, it's a fantasy setting, you can use "It's magic! Get naked!" as an excuse for just about everything.

Kinda surprised I haven't seen an aphrodisiac like spell where you either make the enemy so horny he drops his sword and picks up his sword, maybe two enemies hit with the spell would go nuts in the middle of the battle, could be decent crowd control, maybe they grab your bound companion or both attack you as a bad magic mess up?

Would be a nice alternative to the plugs vibrating, there i thought about crowd control as well :)

I was disappointed that the summon daedra spell only sexes the player or attacks the enemies, but doesn't seduce/rape the enemies.

Sounds intresting, sex slaves from Mia's Lair have this ability, but you have to tell them and it doesn't work if they are already in combat. The dripping spell from DDi does, though ;)

I've kinda wanted a spell to turn my bound slave into a chandelier...

Sounds like a nice addon for display model? :)

The upside of devious magic is that it would cost no mana (or very little) to cast so everyone can use it, and of course there will be alchemy recipes and maybe even enchanting as well (think cursed armor enchantments that provide high bonuses but also chances for bad things! :) ) for example 50% chance to damage the enemy on hit & 10% chance for the armor to morph into an armbinder for 6 seconds on hit.  :P

I think this last part could be problematic, DDs are scriptheavy. My character already needs 5 seconds to equip an armbinder :(

I would also see this mod as a counterepart to Deviously Enslaved and Deviously Helpless as these would have a chance to trigger while the devices are equipped.

New version up which includes the first true Devious Magic item.

All poisons now cause the Deathly Pleasure spell to be cast. This spell equips the target with a chastity belt and plugs and instantly starts vibrating so as their life is drained they will experience tormenting pleasure for 10 seconds! After 10 seconds the belt and plugs will be removed (although sometimes they don't - all good fun if you ask me)

The base poison effect will always be applied to the target. However, the Deathly Pleasure spell is unpredictable so there is a 33% chance it will be fully successful (target only effected), a 33% chance the spell will be mirrored (both target and caster get belted) and a 33% chance for a critical failure where only the caster is effected. (these percentages are not final :) )

The vibrating belt will trigger the Devious Devices vibration event causing the wearer to possibly enter an aroused or even orgasm animation effectively disabling them for the duration.

------------------------

Edit

New version up which converts all vanilla alchemy spells to the new Devious Magic system. I have also increased the time NPCs and the player are effected by devices to 120 seconds (or 30 seconds for the armbinders).

I am now working on some specific Devious Magic alchemy potions. The 1st one I thought of was a disarm spell that causes the target to either drop or sheathe their weapon and then have an armbinder applied for a short period of time. Any other suggestions very much welcome :)

Hey does this affect crafted poisons or spells added by mods?

In essence, I am wondering if you edited the spells/potions themselves, or the magic effects of 'damage health' and the like instead.

I've modified the base magic effects, so if the poisons/spells in the mod use the base effect then they should also be effected....however, I suspect most people make their own custom effects in which case they won't be altered.

Will you use this mod for your devious-surrender-mod ?

This mod is very much a learning experience to get me set-up ready to work on the Devious Surrender mod again. I'm actually thinking of re-writing it from scratch (again!) as many of the things I did in that mod just made life much more difficult than necessary. I think I made it much more complicated than it need to be, and I've learnt a lot about spells and magic effects from doing this mod which will definitely help.

Talking of magic effects, I've just uploaded a new version with the 1st custom Devious Magic potion -  The Potion of Armbinding!

It can be crafted at any cooking pot (much easier to implement than a full alchemy recipe) using 1 salt pile and 1 nirnroot. It is a poison that can be applied to any weapon. On hit it will cast fear (100% success for 15 seconds). It also then has the usual Devious Magic chances of equipping an armbinder on the target. This also has the added bonus of forcing them to drop their weapons. The downside is if it backfires you'll be the one dropping weapons and struggling in an armbinder. Effect lasts for 15 seconds. :D